The Score - Cover

The Score

by Willy Tamarack

Copyright© 2006 by Willy Tamarack

Erotica Sex Story: Bob's off searching for a new score. A younger woman this time...A college girl. One of his son's friends. He was lonesome and wouldn't mind having a roommate. Especially one with nice big tits. Ah...If life were only so free.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   School   .

With thanks to the founding fathers and the U.S. Constitution

I watched from my car as she hurried across Maryland Parkway. The long hair turned me on. It was almost flowing behind her... The street lights flashing off her blonde tresses. She was wearing a jacket but her breasts were free in the "T" shirt; I could see them bounce. Just as they were at the party. She wasn't self-conscious about them. I'd stared at them several times that evening. She never seemed embarrassed. We both laughed about it. It was a sexual thing and I was positive the teenager knew it was a sexual thing. She was entering the coffee shop by the time I got out of my car.

Cindy Barlow was talking with some other girls across the counter. I counted on her feeling someone staring at her. I was over twenty feet away and really bored into her. It worked. Her head came up and she took in the coffee shop. She claimed that she could tell when people were looking at her tits. Well, we were both pretty stoned by then. So I waved and mouthed "Hi!" If she stayed with her friends... Well, I really didn't know what I would do? But she didn't. Instead she picked up her books and strode right over to me.

"What brings you down here with the university scum?"

I laughed and countered. "Looking for stoned bimbos." I looked around as if I was telling her a deep, dark secret. "Take them back to my pad, man... And then have my way with them. Works every time." She laughed like crazy while I was getting change for my cigarettes. Her breasts didn't look near as big as they had at the party. Must be the jacket?

We were out in the parking lot. I'd parked just a few feet from her car and it's there that I used the only ploy I had.

"Aaahhh... Cindy... The other night... Well, you kind of said..." I paused for effect but didn't have to go further.

"Sure... No problem, Robert. I can get it right now if you want. I'm only a couple of blocks away from the apartment. You want to follow?"

This was the tricky part. "Well, I was hoping to be kind of incognito..."

She fired back. "You sure this isn't some plot to get a stoned, college bimbo to your condo?" I threw back my head in laughter, partly to hide my embarrassment. The night did the rest. I felt a shot of adrenaline when she quickly acquiesced. I gave her directions...

... The waiting seemed forever but when the doorbell rang; it had only been a little over an hour since I left her in the coffee shop parking lot. She shed her jacket and dropped it by the couch before she sat down. And yes, her tits were much more impressive without the jacket. She threw a baggie of dope on to the coffee table.

"Fifty big ones, Robert." She had started calling me that the first night, out on the patio by the pool. I dug through my pockets and finally found the money.

"Fifty big ones?" I glanced at her bust. She smiled.

"Nah... Just two big ones but the dope is fifty bucks. You've got a nice place here." She was sticking the money into her jean's pocket. I was packing my brand new glass pipe with dope.

"Thanks, Cindy. Can you stay a while? Get high?"

"Sure, Robert. Wow! Do I wish I was livin' here! This is a real nice place. Mind if I look around?"

The tour lasted about half an hour and by that time we were well into the second bowl. We were also very stoned. I was fantasizing; thinking of fucking the blonde teenager I had enticed to my home.

"Can you stay for dinner?" We smoked another bowl and fiddled around in the kitchen for a while before finally ordering out for pizza. She talked about how crowded it was at her place. I had three bedrooms... About eighteen hundred square feet. Plenty of room for two. My meat thickened in my shorts.

We were in the ozone by the time the pizza guy arrived and I was so stoned it took me damn near five minutes to get the money together. Fuck! When did pizza start costing a mint?

I was horny as shit. And could think of nothing but maneuvering the teenager into my bedroom and drilling her on my king size bed. Visions of my friend, Carolyn, floated through my consciousness. She was naked, on her hands and knees and I was fucking her from behind. She was coming three days a week and I was getting plenty of pussy. She'd do anything... Carolyn would, that is. I wondered what the teenager would do?

We were stuffed and lazily smoking another bowl in the den... On the couch. I touched her a lot while we passed the pipe back and forth... On the hand, the arm and finally the thigh. She leaned back against the back of the couch, her breasts pressed against her "T" shirt. I openly stared. Her eyes were closed.

"Are you staring at my tits, Robert?" I laughed and she opened her eyes. "You're trying to seduce me? Aren't you?"

"Is this like a 'no', man?" I really played it up. She laughed like crazy and five seconds later we were swapping spit. I went right for her tits and they were lovely. I discovered that Carolyn's were enhanced but fun to play with anyway. Cindy's were real and felt heavy in my hands. Her tongue was half way down my throat when her hand grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

I moaned around the tongue in my mouth. She began slithering on to my lap. My cock was hard as steel. Her "T" shirt came off over her head... No bra. She paused there with the "T" shirt up above her head. Her nipples were pointing right at my face and I buried my face between her cantaloupe sized breasts. She groaned. I captured her left breast in my mouth and ran both of my hands down the back of her pants.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.