Kelly Fucks Her Daddy - Cover

Kelly Fucks Her Daddy

by NaughtyNatalie

Copyright© 2006 by NaughtyNatalie

Incest Sex Story: 17 year old Kelly decides that the only way to satisfy her father is to do the job herself

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Kelly was seventeen years old and lived with her parents in a wealthy Connecticut town. It was the summer before her senior year of high school and she had a part time job as a lifeguard at the local country club. Her family also had a pool in their backyard at home, where she enjoyed tanning in her white string bikini and floating around lazily on a raft with a cold drink and a good book.

By nearly everyone's standards, Kelly was a very attractive girl. She had long strawberry blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, and a face that emanated radiance. Her body was stunning as well, reflecting many of the characteristics of a supermodel. Her long legs glistened in the sun; her perfectly tanned stomach was flat except for the faint outline of the muscles below, and her breasts were well-rounded and firm, albeit not particularly big. It was no secret to many of the guys at the country club that she usually swam a few laps to cool off after her shift on the stands ended. The cool water tended to excite her nipples, providing any spectators with a very nice view.

Kelly's dad worked long hours at his law firm in order to keep up with the family's extravagant spending habits. Her mom, Susan, was very involved in local organizations and volunteer work. Her parents didn't tend to get along very well, except when out in public to maintain the illusion of the perfect family. In fact, they had started sleeping in separate bedrooms several months previously. Kelly mostly blamed her mom's controlling personality for their failing marriage. She felt bad for her dad because he generally did everything Susan said, yet she never appreciated it. Kelly also sympathized with her dad because she knew that her mom was withholding sex from him. Kelly just couldn't understand why her mom wouldn't want to sleep with him... he was very handsome for his age.

That particular summer, Kelly vowed to make sure her dad got the sex he deserved through whatever means necessary... even if it meant sleeping with him herself. She wasn't exactly inexperienced when it came to sex, but she certainly wasn't a slut either. Most of her experience came from Travis, a boyfriend whom she had dated for nearly two years before they broke up just after her junior prom. He had taught her just how wonderful sex can be and helped her experience her first orgasm. He played a crucial role in the development of her sexuality, and ever since that first orgasm she felt the need to have one nearly everyday thereafter. After they broke up, however, she had no choice but to resort to masturbation to satisfy her needs. She had no problem with going solo most of the time, but lately she had been longing for a partner.

Just a few weeks into the summer, Kelly realized that the only way she could guarantee her dad a quality fuck was to do the job herself. She knew it would be a difficult task, but she was confident in her abilities. The perfect opportunity arose when her mom went out of town for the weekend. That Friday night, after a long day at the country club, Kelly put her plan into action. She usually got very horny at work from seeing so many sexy guys in just their swim trunks, so it wasn't unusual for her to masturbate when she got home. That particular night, however, she made sure to wait until she heard her dad get home from work... and left her door open. She made herself comfortable on her bed, then slowly began to strip off her clothing. When her naked body was fully unveiled, she started to touch her breasts. Her nipples immediately became erect, and when she touched them she felt a surge of energy between her legs. She moved one hand down to her aching pussy and rubbed a finger over her clit. A wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She kept one finger on her clit as she slid another into her now very wet hole. It slid in so easily and left her wanting more. She forced two more fingers in and slowly pushed them into herself, deeper with each thrust. By the time she heard her dad coming up the stairs, she had a pretty good rhythm going. She barely even noticed him when he walked past her room to get to his own. She continued to play with herself, pretending that she had no idea her dad was even home. She couldn't help but notice, however, that he was watching her from his doorway. He was obviously trying not to be seen. Kelly smiled to herself as she removed her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. Then she reached over to her bedside table and pulled out a pink dildo from the back of the top drawer. At first she just rubbed it over her swollen pussy lips and slit to get it wet. Then she slowly inserted it.

Kelly loved her dildo. It made her feel very full and satisfied. She loved pushing it inside of her as far as she possibly could. Surprisingly, the thought of her dad watching made her hornier than ever. She thrust it deep inside her twat while massaging her clit. The pace continued to increase until she decided to reenact her favorite sex position. She propped herself on her hands and knees and eased the dildo back in from behind. She loved the feeling of being penetrated from behind. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a bulge forming in her father's pants. He was beginning to look guilty and uncomfortable, but didn't seem ready to stop watching yet. She forced the dildo in and out of her body, ramming it in as hard as she could each time. A few minutes later, she began to feel an orgasm building. Her breathing quickened and her moaning grew louder. Moments later her entire body was trembling and she collapsed on the bed. The dildo was still inside of her, and her pelvic muscles were contracting around it. The intense pleasure nearly overwhelmed her. When she removed the dildo, her body was still trembling.

After taking a few minutes to recover, she got in the shower to rinse off before dinner. The water flowing over her still very sensitive body prompted her to go for another orgasm. She stuck a few fingers inside her pussy and pumped away until she was once again overtaken with pleasure. This time her moans were much louder than before because she figured the running water would help muffle them. She continued her shower as usual, got dressed, then headed down for dinner.

Charlie, Kelly's Dad, was nearly finished cooking the spaghetti when she came downstairs. He could hardly believe what he'd witnessed when he got home. He still thought of his daughter as his little girl and hadn't realized how grown up she was until that very afternoon. He was appalled with himself for watching her, but he just hadn't been able to bring himself to turn away. The part that worried him the most was how much it had turned him on. Why does my own daughter turn me on? he asked himself. He decided it would be best to just forget about the whole incident and try not to think about it anymore. He served the spaghetti, and tried to talk to Kelly about anything but what he'd seen. He definitely didn't want her to know he'd seen her! They mostly sat in silence, neither knowing what to say.

The next day, Kelly went outside to tan beside the pool. She was wearing a white string bikini that barely covered her. After a few minutes, her dad came out and got in the pool. He usually swam laps on the weekends to stay in shape. Kelly decided to join him in the pool, hoping that it would lead to something more. As she walked down the steps, the cool water washed over her body. She pushed herself under the water to get her hair wet, then swam over to her dad. Her bathing suit, especially the top, was somewhat see-through when wet and she noticed that her dad was staring at the outline of her nipples. She smiled to herself and swam past him towards the diving board. She climbed out of the pool, her long hair clinging to her dripping wet body. She dove off of the board, making nearly no splash at all. "Daddy," she called, "could you please rub some sunscreen in on my back?"

"Sure honey, I wouldn't want you to get burnt," he replied.

She lay down on a lounge chair and handed him the bottle of sunscreen. He squeezed some out onto her back and rubbed it in. Kelly loved feeling his strong hands massaging her and encouraged him to make sure he rubbed it all in. "Make sure you get some down here on the sides too," she added, pointing to the side of her breast that wasn't covered by her bikini. "It really hurts to get burnt there. Here, I'll make it easier for you," she said as she untied her top.

"Alright, I think that's it," Charlie told her after he finished rubbing in all the sunscreen.

"Thanks," Kelly responded with a smile. She started to retie her top, but "accidentally" exposed one of her breasts to him.

Charlie could hardly believe that he was staring at his daughter's breast. He was suddenly very embarrassed and turned away. "Cover yourself up, honey," he told her.

Kelly giggled, "Sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to."

Although Charlie had seen her naked body the night before, that was from a distance. Seeing her up close made him realize how nicely she had matured in recent years. He tried to get the image of her naked body out of his mind, but just couldn't do it. He found himself fantasizing about her constantly. It was then that he began to worry about her sex life. He realized that if her own father was thinking about her that way, then surely her peers were as well. He had never really talked to her about sex before, but it seemed like just as good a time as any. "So Kelly, I know that this might sound kind of awkward, but I can't help but notice that you're becoming a young woman. I think it's time for me to tell you some things."

"Oh Daddy, is this a sex talk?" Kelly asked. "Mom told me all about that stuff years ago." She paused for a moment, then continued, "Besides, Travis taught me everything I need to know."

Charlie was a little shocked at first. Was his daughter telling him that she'd slept with Travis? The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. After all, they had dated for nearly two years. He wasn't sure whether he should be upset or not, and he certainly didn't know what to say to her. Finally he said, "He did, did he?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.