D I V O R C E - Cover

D I V O R C E

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Laid off at the steelmill. How about a little camping trip?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

We were all excited when we went to bed that night. In fact we were feeling a little frisky after we were in bed and wiggling around against each other's naked flesh. Things started a little slowly but before you knew it I had Nancy up on her hands and knees and I was behind her sweet young ass throwing her a solid dose of meat that didn't need refrigeration. Louise and Helen were helping out by playing with a nipple each and using their other hands to see if they could tickle Nancy's clitty completely off.

Managing to hold out on Nancy, even though the three of us nearly sent her into orbit, I saved my hardon for Helen. Laying on my back for her to mount, I urged Louise to sit on my face facing her. In no time they were kissing each other and pinching every nipple available. They both blasted off just after I did and in only minutes we were piled on top of each other and sawing logs.

I was awake first the next morning and as soon as I opened my eyes I could see the convenience store. I roused the girls and we took turns in the shower. Even though we'd washed all four towels yesterday they were barely enough to get us dry, especially since they'd gotten very threadbare lately. No matter, we'd have plenty soon.

The girls looked a little like they were on their way to a costume party in their long buckskin dresses and authentic moccasins, but I didn't figure anyone in this cafe would comment. We went directly to breakfast after we were dressed and it was a good place for the girls to learn about being served. It was a novel experience for them to be sure, but they caught on well and seemed normal, mostly, I think, because they didn't say much.

After we'd finished the girls headed out to the camper and I scouted up the woman who owned the place. I gave her a song and dance about needing to park some big truck trailers somewhere near here and asked her about renting space in her parking lot.

"I've never done anything like that before, but we sure ain't gettin' anything out of it now. What could you pay for something like that," she asked, finally.

"I can pay a hundred a day for half of it, you might want to save the other half in case something comes up," I said.

"Mister, nothing worth that much has come up from that parking lot in the last four years, since I've been here. If you can go a hundred and fifty a day you can have the whole thing for as long as you want it," she said.

Knowing damned well I could afford that, I paid her a week in advance and promised to mail her a check for at least another one as soon as I got back to my office. Letting her know that I didn't really have an office just didn't seem smart. At least I didn't tell her the check was in the mail.

Back at the truck the girls were ready to go and we took a right out of the parking lot and the next right. They recognized this was the bear road from their time and they were amazed to see a couple of houses right about the spot we'd killed both bears.

I'd already given them a heads up about houses and buildings but I'm sure they hadn't had any idea they'd be as numerous as they seemed to be to them already, and hell, they were relatively few and far between here. It's a wonder they didn't break their necks, whipping them back and forth so fast, trying to see everything.

They were also amazed at the speed of the truck over these smooth roads, hell, I guess they were amazed at everything, but they hadn't seen anything yet. Wait until they got a load of Wal-Mart.

It was culture shock all over again when we entered, and the door greeter actually scared them when he spoke up, welcoming them to Wal-Mart and offering them a buggy. This was one of the things I had forgotten to prepare them for. I told them it was fine and had each of them grab one. I nearly had them get two each but figured it would be a bigger pain in the ass trying to bring back two at a time than it would be to just fill them, check out, take them to the camper and then repeat.

Actually I didn't plan on getting that much right now but no matter what happened I was going to have a few shovels, hoes, sling blades, ditch bank blades, and hand saws before I left this first stop. The voice had told me two weeks, but I wasn't taking any chances.

First things first though, I directed all of them to the blue jean department and with the help of a blue smocked gal that was very understanding about their limited English and even about their lack of familiarity with the clothing we got started on an emergency wardrobe for the three of them.

Ms blue smock did considerable measuring and then helped them with bikini style cotton panties, blue jeans, cotton western shirts, and even athletic socks. I had the girls change into a pair of jeans, a shirt, and even suggested that they put on a pair of the panties. I paid for the panties first to avoid any confusion. Well, it avoided any with the blue smock. Panties were another thing I'd forgotten to mention to the girls.

After they were fitted we went directly to the checkout and paid for the rest of the clothing, leaving it all, except what they had put on, in a buggy that the greeter promised to watch for us. We returned to shopping after that.

Next stop was to get those moccasins off their feet. At first I'd figured to get them some cowboy boots right off the bat, but changed my mind and we spent quite a while picking out some running shoes. I wanted them to speak up right away if the shoes hurt their feet and made them put them on and walk around a good bit before we bought them. I wasn't so worried about the price; I just didn't want them getting blisters.

With the shoes they were wearing paid for, we went back to the jeans lady and took six more pairs of jeans, six more shirts, a dozen each of additional panties, and six bags of twelve pairs of socks for each of them.

We found the towels and washrags next, and while we were stuffing two buggies full of the best Wal-Mart had I reminded the girls to sing out if they saw anything else they wanted.

"We not know what things are," Nancy said.

"I know that, but if you ask I'll tell you. We don't have to buy it just because you want to know what it is. If you wonder, ask," I said.

They smiled at that but surprisingly they didn't ask me nearly as many questions as I'd expected.

After I saw that this store now had both cornmeal and flour in the twenty-five pound bags I bought four each, along with sixteen four pound boxes of powdered milk. I hate powdered milk but cornbread hadn't been worth a shit without milk and biscuits just weren't work eating when made without it.

Yes, I knew that buttermilk would be much better for making cornbread or biscuits but I didn't see any powdered buttermilk here. I knew there was such a thing but these were emergency rations and I wasn't leaving without the ability to make at least passable bread.

After I decided we were done, we headed for the checkout, but I changed my mind on the way and detoured us toward sporting goods. Wal-Mart carried Buck brand knives and I might as well get started on a few. The girls were amazed when they saw the case of knives.

Of course I'd already given each of them one, but the case had so many different styles that they were spellbound. It may seem odd that women would be lusting after knives, but you have to remember that before they met me they did all their cutting, and there was a lot of it, with the sharp edges of rocks.

They only had two styles of sheath knife that I was interested in and I bought every one of both patterns. There were only six each and the guy didn't get exercised over it or anything. I also bought a Case Sharks Tooth lock-back folding knife each for all of us while we were there.

When we headed toward checkout again I remembered that I hadn't bought even one damned shovel and swerved us toward the hardware department. I knew right away that we didn't have the buggy capacity for this and I buttonholed one of the red smocked women on the way, telling her I would need assistance for a large purchase.

She used one of the phones on a column when we reached hardware to call a hardware red smock. When the guy got there I stumped them both by saying I wanted every shovel, hoe, rake, and yard broom they had. Finally I had caused a stir.

They recovered quickly though and in minutes four blue smocked men with wheeled platform type carts showed up. They were stacking things on in seconds while I went about pointing out other things to gather.

Three more helpers and four additional carts later we were being checked out and they had me back the pickup onto the front sidewalk so they could load things for me. I guess a four thousand dollar plus cash sale can get you some personal service, even at Wal-Mart.

We ran into a little static from an uppity checker over the clothes the girls were wearing but I furnished receipts for them. Unfortunately, I didn't have a receipt for the small Buck, folding-lock-blade, I'd palmed while the knife clerk was busy fetching what we were buying. On the other hand, I had left the box it came in near an earring display on the trip to the front. That particular Buck knife was already safely in my pocket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.