D I V O R C E - Cover

D I V O R C E

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Laid off at the steelmill. How about a little camping trip?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Louise and I bailed out and I guess no one dared to approach us with questions before George could lead the way. He had plenty of questions though and I don't have a clue what Louise told him but she made up something.

After he'd settled down a little I encouraged him to get in the cab with Louise and I and then I tried to make the others understand that probably ten could ride in the back. Right at the last I saw the medicine man and remembered my manners. I took his hand and led him to the front to get in beside George. He was positively thrilled.

Louise, George, and medicine man rattled together for the whole trip to my place and then Louise had more explaining to do when we turned and headed for the creek. What the hell, I wanted to see what it looked like down there this morning.

Sure enough our new trail led right to the creek and I could tell at once that a bigger turnaround had been made and also that there was a deeper and wider sandy bottomed pool here now too. It would be a great swimming hole for Louise and I, hell for anyone that wanted to come and take a dip.

We didn't get out at the pool though. We went back to my camper and I stopped by the new spring when we got there, but we didn't get out here either. I let Louise explain about the new water supply and then I headed toward the Neches but took a right on the big perimeter road this time and headed south a little way.

I'd guessed right about what the new little creek did. When it came to the road it went under, just like the first one I'd noticed on that first day of exploration. The hell of it was, it all looked like it had been in place the whole time and I knew damned well it hadn't. Even Louise, George, and medicine man knew it. All we had were questions though since none of us knew a fucking thing about how it happened. Well, at least I had a hint.

We turned around where the crossover road I'd found was and headed back. About a quarter mile later I saw an Indian walking our way. George, Louise, and even medicine man started laughing at him and I stopped to let him get in. While we were waiting I looked at Louise and asked her what was so funny.

I knew she wouldn't understand what I was asking but figured she'd get a hint anyway. She showed me again that she paid attention to what I said and the words I used.

"Wah-Sah-Ti fall out. Dumbass!" she said, and I howled at that.

It was hilarious to me. Not so much that he'd fallen off, but because Louise had obviously figured out what I was calling myself when I fucked someting up.

Back at George's place everyone unloaded and I decided another round was in order so I could give a ride to anyone else that wanted one today. It was obvious that there were still more waiting than could be crammed in, so Louise stayed to visit with Helen, Nancy, and no doubt some of the others.

Rega, Sky, and Junior rode in the front this time and Louise supervised loading in the rear. We had a pleasant but uneventful circuit and the rest of the bunch was waiting patiently for their turn when we got back.

Helen and Nancy rode up front with Louise and I this time. I noticed that Louise sat by the door so that Helen and Nancy were between us. I wondered about it but didn't comment.

We had barely left before I realized that the fix was in, but I didn't understand what was being fixed. Louise had obviously coached Nancy on truck ride protocol. She was closest to me and she started rubbing her hand up and down my thigh, teasing hell out of me, as soon as we were moving. I knew in my heart that Louise had put her up to it but I didn't have a hint why.

I decided to keep my mouth shut and see what happened. Of course the first thing that happened was my dick got harder than times in twenty-nine but nothing was mentioned about that either.

Louise kept up a running commentary while we moved along and when we got to the big stream with its new sandy bottomed pool she did a lot of explaining. She also made sure to point out the new pool at our place as we went by and I'm sure she was telling them about the slight accident on the first trip when she pointed out where the dumbass must have made his unintended exit.

When we came to the turnaround Louise said, "Stop."

I did, I didn't know why she wanted to, but it couldn't hurt anything. Louise, Helen, and Nancy got out and Louise started pointing out the path to the west from here. Even the ones in the back climbed out and we spent a few minutes walking down it a little before it was time to saddle up and head back.

When we were back in the truck I tumbled to the reason for the stop, or at least my big ego did. It had been Indian subterfuge. Louise had engineered the trail break so that Helen and Nancy could switch places. Helen was beside me now and she didn't let the water get hot before she was working on my near leg and making sure my dick didn't deflate.

I didn't know what it was all about but I did know that it was planned, I could just tell. It wasn't as if Louise couldn't see exactly what the other two had been doing and she damned sure didn't seem to be upset about it. I knew that she could also tell my dick was harder than a brick bat. There was nothing I could do but wait and see what came of it, that, and sit there with a hardon and enjoy the attention.

That wasn't the last of the demonstrations either. When we got back to George's place it looked like at least a mini-celebration was getting underway. Louise didn't waste any time proceeding with her plan, whatever it was.

"Make coffee?" she asked.

When I said yes she showed Nancy and Helen where the pot, cups, and coffee were and then let them have at it. When I gave her a quizical look she said, "Helen Nancy make," and that seemed to be that, but it wasn't.

Louise urged me away from the gathering crowd and it was for a private pow wow.

"Helen Nancy you like?" she asked.

Well of course I liked them, what man with a working dick wouldn't. I didn't give her all the details but I agreed that I liked them.

"Good. Trade George Helen Nancy," she said, almost making it sound like a question but not quite.

I had to go over it in my head and finally decided that she wanted me to trade George something for Helen and Nancy. At first I was nearly offended but then I thought I was being stupid. If I'd had a better understanding from the start I'd have realized that I had traded for Louise in the first place.

The next snag was that I didn't have any idea how to go about it. I'm not sure I could have conducted a trade with Louise and she could understand me a hell of a lot better than I could understand her. Now that I knew it was something she wanted me to do I was more than all for it.

Let me see a lineup of healthy men who wouldn't be thrilled if their beautiful young wife was asking them to trade for two more beautiful young women to help her out.

I now understood what the dick teasing in the truck had been about. Helen, Nancy, and Louise had been letting me know that some serious down home fucking could be mine if only. Here was Louise letting me know how if only could come true.

"I'd love to Louise, but I don't know how," I said, hoping she'd get it.

She grabbed me around the neck and pulled me down for a serious kiss, and when she let up she was nearly bursting to get started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.