Red and Victor - Cover

Red and Victor

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lucky trucker finds a beautiful redheaded hitcher, and then three more, but they all want to kill him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction  

When we got home Susan and the twins had more steak and potatoes cooked, and a big pot of pinto beans too, with cornbread, I tried not to eat so much this time. It was good though and I had a hard time stopping. We talked at the table for about an hour afterward.

We all retired to the hot tub after that. It was twelve floatin titties for about another hour. Shelly, Sarah and Gloria went in first to wash of the chlorine. I followed 'em after another fifteen minutes. When I got to the shower Sarah and Shelly were still rinsing on Gloria. I dropped my clothes and got in to help. Gloria just looked so sexy and so turned on all wet and slippery. She was bent at the waist holding on to one of the handles that you hold to keep from slippin down. She had her legs spread and Sarah was using her little hand to make sure Gloria didn't have any more chlorine on her pussy. She was rinsed off all right and she had the pressure up in her tanks. I had a little pressure up myself. I got behind her and Shelly took hold of my dick and put the head right where I wanted it. I slid in nice and easy and started pullin my ass back and forth. Sarah and Shelly took over a titty each to worry. I grabbed both sides of Gloria's hips and got serious about strokin. I pushed it all the way in and pulled it nearly all the way back out. I was getting deep and I could feel her cervix at the bottom of each stroke. I didn't try to get through it though. I wanted to enjoy this fuck I didn't come in here to work. Gloria started milking my dick with her pussy and shoving her great ass back at me as I pushed in. We just kept going faster and faster and I kept pumping harder and harder. Finally my nuts told me I was about through. I bent over and wrapped my arms around her slippery wet waist and just rooted my dick in deep and blew. Goddamn it felt great. I went weak in the knees as Gloria screamed out loud.

Shelly helped Gloria keep standin and Sarah helped me. Gloria caught her breath in a minute and could navigate on her own. They all had to help me out of the shower and dry me off. I might could have managed after a minute or two more but they were enjoyin pamperin me and who was I to ruin their fun. They got me dry and put me in bed. Shelly and Sarah got on either side of me and Gloria snuggled up to Sarah. I know I felt all three of them reachin over and around me playin with first one titty and the next pussy but I just drifted off to sleep. I was pretty sure they would wake me if one of them just had to have me to cum.

They must have done a good job on each other because they didn't bother me. I think I slept about four hours til I woke up with my dick pokin Shelly in the ass. I put it down between her legs and managed to put the head to her pussy. I pushed against it ten or twelve times and it got wet enough for me to get in her. I short stroked her for a good while and finally I was able to get nearly the whole thing up her pussy. I gave her a few long really slow strokes and then pulled it back and put it to her asshole. She woke up before I got even the head in and she started pushin back to me helpin.

"Uhhh!" Was all she said when the head popped through.

"You alright baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute and then go on and slide it up my ass. I'll wiggle when I'm ready." Shelly told me.

She wiggled her cute ass in just a little and I slid it up her. It really felt good and Shelly's ass was really tight. When I got it in all the way she tightened it around me for a second and then I pulled it back and slid it up her again.

"Oohhh Yeahhh! Fuck me in my ass you long dicked bastard. I need a real good reamin and you're the one that's got to do it. Pound it a little bit now babyyyy." She pleaded.

The wigglin must have roused Gloria because she got out of bed and came around to get on the other side of Shelly. She sucked on Shelly's nipples for a while and then I saw her head go down to Shelly's pussy. She rooted around in there with her face a little and then she put her head back up to Shelly's face and they kissed for a bit. Then she broke that off.

"Is Bill fuckin you in your ass Shelly?" Gloria asked her.

"Yesssss. He's got it waaayyy upppp my asssssss!" Shelly told her.

"It feels sooo fuckinnnnn goooddddd! I hope he never stopppsss!" Shelly added.

"I hope he don't either baby." Gloria told her and then went back to shoving her tongue down Shelly's throat.

I held out for about ten more strokes and then I gave Shelly a cum enema. I was wiped out for the second time tonight. Shelly and me were just lyin there tryin to get our breath back. As usual the gal had her wind back before I did.

"Shelly. Shelly. Did you get our toy dirty?" Sarah asked, whisperin across me.

"Probably not much. I was hopin he'd wake up and cornhole me so I cleaned myself out really good before I got in bed. Want me to suck it a while so you can have a turn?" Shelly asked.

"Naw. That's all right. I don't mind lickin your ass so I shouldn't mind suckin on that dick after it's been up you ass." Sarah giggled.

Sarah meant it too. She rolled me back flat on my back and got a mouth full of goober. She sucked it up hard in just a little and spread her legs across me and put it where it would do us both the most good. I couldn't do a thing except lay there with my cock hard. Sarah did plenty though. She bounced her little ass up and down my dick and milked it with her tight little pussy going and coming. I kinda expected to be able to hold out after two good fucks tonight but Sarah has a way of makin me give up the cum when she wants it. She wanted it pretty quick and I let her have it. I was just too fuckin weak to argue about it. They let me sleep until mornin after that.

Jackie and I went back to town the next day. Jackie wanted to check out some farm equipment and I was going with him in case I had any thoughts on it. I was able to leave my phone with Jackie while I called Beard on a pay phone at a convenience store. I told him I needed thirty Cobra 29 CB radios all tuned up. I also told him I needed single antenna setups for them and also dual antenna setups. He asked why I needed both and I told him I didn't want to fuck around countin how many of each so I was just getting both setups for each radio and we'd sort it out on this end. He told me I'd be waistin a lot of money that way. I told him I wanted to pay at least a hundred dollars for each antenna setup and at least six hundred dollars for each radio. I told him to charge me a hundred bucks each for the tune-ups on the radios. He nearly shit but I calmed him down. I gave him my cell number and told him it was probably bugged and to watch his mouth if he called me on it. I said I was going to call him back on it in a minute and order the stuff again and that he should quote me the prices that I'd told him or more if he wanted to. I said once he gave me the total I'd have the money to him tomorrow.

I hung up and went back to Jackie's truck. I got in and called Beard back on the cell phone and we went over the whole shit again. He finally gave me a total of right at thirty thousand dollars including tax. I told him I'd get him a check tomorrow and asked how long it would take to get the stuff ready. He said he could get it in a week so I hung up.

Jackie and I went to some equipment dealers and he was able to pick out all the stuff he wanted. Grimes' men would be picking it up. They would bring it out to the place. I was pretty damned tired of shopping so we just went home.

Things just went smoothly the next day and even better the next. We found a bull rack and a fuel trailer. Grimes sent a contractor out to shed off one side of one of the big barns and pour a slab. He made it big enough for two fuel trailers and he got us another one. He said we would always have fuel there with two and we could alternate getting the trailers filled. I asked why we didn't just put in tanks if we were going to spend that much money. He said we probably should have and we still might. He thought the fuel trailers would make us look "busy" though and he wanted to start with them. He had a couple of pumps installed and before he was through it looked almost like a service station, only there was no place to pay.

That seemed to change Grimes though. It got him into the construction mode. He wanted to put up some more buildings. Jackie just hauled off and asked him to put up a giant barn. Jackie didn't call it giant to Grimes though. He just told Grimes we really needed another barn for the stuff for the cows. He just shot his mouth off and asked for a two hundred by four hundred foot barn. Grimes sent out an engineer the next day and me and Jackie spent a few hours getting it like we wanted it. Grimes just couldn't understand that a concrete floor wasn't necessary and we just let it go. The floor wouldn't really hurt anything. Since we were gonna have a concrete floor we wanted a raised floor on one end so we could have a couple of truck docks where we could get feed delivered and take it off with a little forklift. We were gonna have a ramp on the other side of the raised floor so the fork could get up and down.

Grimes just didn't like the look of it on the plans and so he had the engineer build a model. He really didn't like it then and he argued that it just wasted too much floor space. We just didn't feel like we should tell him that with an eighty thousand square foot barn with a concrete floor we weren't gonna miss a few hundred square feet for a raised floor. Grimes talked us into letting him just have the truck docks put at floor level. We agreed and figured we'd just have to buy one of those chicken shit little roll around ramps to get a fork up into the trucks. Grimes fooled our asses on that one. He had the contractor dig away the ground level before the slab was even poured. He lowered the place for the trucks to park so it would be just as if it was a regular dock. He got worried about it washing away and fucking things up so he just had all the dock and truck parking covered in concrete. One thing about Grimes, when he did something he intended for it to last. Even if he was going to tear it down again next week.

I decided I'd try my luck about a horse barn. I'd always liked fooling with horses when I had time. It looked to me like I was gonna have plenty of time now. I was shocked even though I knew it was Grimes doing the thinking. I just had to leave and think after we first talked about the horse barn. Grimes was all for it. He didn't know shit about horses, cows either for that matter, but he was hell bent on havin some when I mentioned it. Only thing Grimes did know was that horses were bigger than cows. Actually they are only taller. Mature cattle usually outweigh normal horses. Taller meant bigger to Grimes. He estimated the horse barn would need to be at least half again as large as the new cow barn. It didn't dawn on Grimes that the barns were for two completely different things. The horses would actually stay in the horse barn. Feed would be stored in the cow barn. The cows would never see the inside of it.

I went back to see Grimes again two days later to try to explain. I was finally able to talk him down to only a one hundred by four hundred fifty foot barn. This would have a fifty by one hundred foot lounge at one end. This was a five thousand square foot lounge. Then there would be twenty thirty by thirty stalls, ten on each side of a forty-foot hall between them. At the other end there would be a one hundred by one hundred foot indoor arena. I put my foot down on the concrete floor except for the lounge. I told Grimes that a concrete floor was too hard for the horses to sleep on and that their feet would slip trying to walk on it. He made a play to keep the concrete floor and just carpet the whole thing. I had to inform him that horses were almost impossible to housebreak. He finally agreed but demanded I let the decorator furnish the lounge. He cheered up a little when I ask if I could get some small running pens built along side the barn. I let him talk me into a thirty by one hundred foot pen adjacent to each stall with a door from the stall to the pen. This was all to be fenced like the rest of the place and that would work great. He was feeling so good after winning about the pens that I decided to see if we could take part of the lounge for a feed and tack room. H wouldn't have it and he just added fifty more feet in length. Now we would have a five thousand square foot feed and tack room and a five thousand square foot lounge. Some you win, some you loose and some get rained out.

We should have never let Grimes have idle time while we were off buying cows. We came back from a sale with a trailer full of soon to be momma cows. First I noticed something was wrong was when I saw about a mile of grade stakes heading off from the front corner of the house on the pool end. It was the side opposite the pool though. They started about two hundred yards from the corner of the house. They really looked like two tiny wood fences leading off at about a forty-five degree angle from the front corner of the house. They stretched through the fence and way over into the next place. I pointed to them.

"Wonder what the hell those are Jackie." I asked.

"Well son of a bitch. Grimes said something about an airstrip. That fucker looks long though don't it?"

"Shore does. Who's got a plane that needs to land here?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure Bill; but if I had to guess I'd say we do, or we're gonna have one shortly." Jackie said.

We got in the house and Jackie called Grimes. We did now own some kind of Lear Jet. Those grade stakes were just to try and get an idea about where the airstrip would need to go. Grimes told Jackie that he was going to have to buy the next place over from us to have enough room for the airstrip. Jackie told him not to buy it until we could talk to him tomorrow and he promised he wouldn't.

"Bill if he buys that place he'll pay way to much for it and the bastard he buys it from won't be able to keep his mouth shut. It could cause trouble. We gotta make him let us buy it." Jackie said.

"That's for damn sure. He won't think a thing about paying ten times what it's worth." I agreed.

We unloaded the cows and went to bed. I was so afraid Grimes was going to fuck this whole deal up I could hardly concentrate on fucking my girls. They knew I was upset though and didn't complain.

Jackie and me went to Grimes first thing the next morning. Brenda was at the desk and I didn't even bother to check for any panty visibility. If Grimes started throwing that money around where everybody could see it flying we might end up fucked. It was all right if Jackie and me saw it flying around cause he was spending it on us and we weren't gonna tell. That wouldn't be so if he let just everybody know about it.

Jackie asked Grimes how much the guy wanted for the place. Grimes told Jackie it was about twelve hundred acres and told him what the guy was asking. Grimes was happy because he had been prepared to spend five or six times that much and he thought he was getting a deal. Jackie asked Grimes if the place on the other side of the county road from us was for sale. Grimes said it was, and that they already rented part of it for security. It was seventeen hundred acres. Its owner was only asking about three fourths as much for his seventeen hundred acres as the guy wanted for the twelve hundred acres. Grimes didn't want it though because he said it would make the airstrip too far from the house.

"We don't have to buy it. We just need to make the other guy think we are going to buy it. Just let me make the deal." Jackie told him.

"Well if you think you can get him to take less it won't hurt anything as long as he doesn't bitch about it all over the place." Grimes said.

"He'll be a lot less likely to talk if he gets less than it's worth than if he gets more. See if you can get the strip laid out on the other place too." Jackie said.

Grimes said that would be no problem. I guess it wasn't because the surveyors were putting out stakes by the time we got home. Grimes called us about an hour later. The original guy had already seen the new stakes and had called Grimes wanting to know what was going on. Grimes had told him Jackie was the headman and that he should call Jackie. Grimes told Jackie to just make any deal he thought was best. Jackie asked if there was any limit and grimes said he could actually pay out five times what the first guy had originally wanted. Jackie asked for the phone number of the other owner. Grimes reminded Jackie that he didn't want to put the airstrip over there. Jackie told Grimes that he could buy both places for less that Grimes was willing to spend and probably a lot less. Grimes just laughed and said he never even thought of that. He told Jackie to buy them both if he wanted them.

Jackie called the second guy and asked him for his bottom dollar for the seventeen hundred acres. He said he was going to buy something today and didn't have time to haggle. The guy cut a third off his asking price. This made it nearly exactly half of what the other guy wanted. Jackie told him that Grimes would cut him a check as soon as the paper work could be done. He said he'd have his lawyer call Grimes today. Jackie didn't even have time to call Grimes and tell him. His phone rang as soon as he hung it up. It was the first guy, the one that had the land Grimes actually wanted.

Jackie told him that he had just bought the other place. He could tell the guy was upset. He offered him half of his original asking price. The guy told him he'd have to think about it so Jackie told him it was today or never since the work on the airstrip would start tomorrow. He didn't have to think about it very long after that. About thirty seconds was all.

Jackie had bought twenty-nine hundred acres for what Grimes would have happily paid for twelve hundred. Suddenly Jackie paused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.