Red and Victor - Cover

Red and Victor

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucky trucker finds a beautiful redheaded hitcher, and then three more, but they all want to kill him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction  

I drove straight on thru to Tampa and got rid of the Pizza dough. When I called in I got a surprize. Shelia had a load of orange juice for me to pickup right across town. I'd been there often enough to know that it would take about six hours to get the load so Red and I ate at a burger place before I checked in at the shipper. They had me drop my trailer and told me to check back in about four hours. I parked in a lot for waiting tractors and Red and I took a nap.

I checked with them in four hours and they told me to check back in four more. I went back and slept some more and then checked again. Wonder of wonders the load was ready. It was a sealed load so all I had to do was sign for it, hook the trailer and haul ass.

The load went to Richardson, TX. Fine with me. I called in and told Shelia I was going to take a week or so off after I delivered then I hung up and headed out. I drove straight through to Hammond, LA. where I fueled and parked for some pussy and some sleep. Red was glad to help me out with both.

We slept for about nine hours. When I woke I shook Red and told her we were gonna shower and eat some breakfast. We dressed and I told Red to put a change of clothes for each of us in my shower bag. We went to the fuel desk and got a key for a shower and went to it. We took a shower and washed each other. Somehow my dick got hard again so we tried a standing fuck with Red facing the wall and leaning on it. I'm a lot taller than Red and if she hand't had such a sweet looking ass and tight slick pussy it wouldn't have been worth it, as it was my knees took a beating.

We finished the shower, dressed and went to the cafe. It was nearly noon but we had a big breakfast anyway. We had one more cup of coffee after we finished eating then we went to the truck and while Red was unpacking the dirty clothes from the shower bag I headed out.

I was taking the same route back as I had come and when we passed the approximate place of Victors bones I shot them the finger.

When I passed back into Texas I smiled. I started thinking about what was waiting for me at the house. My dick got hard and I was daydreaming about two sixteen year old virgins just waiting for me to lick their red headed pussies and suck their sweet pink nipples. I was just ridin along and thinking about it when a little bit of reality started kickin around in the back of my head. It just kicked around and rolled around and little by little I started coming to my senses.

I had never had any real bad luck in my life but until I came across Red I hadn't had any real good luck either. Come to think of it Red could have been really bad luck if I hadn't been on my toes. What were the odds of coming across a gold mine like Red and then what were the odds of getting out of the bad situation so easily. Not very good. If I hadn't kept my head I could have been laying dead in some part of Mexico while Victor was crusing around in my Pete.

The farther I rolled toward Dallas the more paranoid I became. It just didn't make sense that my luck would take such a turn at this late date. It just kept botherin me and botherin me. I didn't know what I was worryin about but I was worryin.

Red was just ridin along quitely in the passenger seat and so I ask her.

"Red, how do you think I got so lucky all of a sudden?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I just been knockin around for most of my life not really unlucky but not really real lucky either. All of a sudden I come up with a walkin wet dream like you, and she's rich as hell to boot. Then the next day I end up with three more red headed beauties, the moma fucks me stupid and both the daughters waitin at home for me to pop their cherries and show them how to suck a dick. It just don't seem right that I should run onto a stirng of luck like that. There has to be a fly in the KY some where." I explained.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds funny, but it didn't seem that funny as it went along. I mean I wouldn't have thought having me stick a gun in your face would be all that lucky." she said.

"It was real lucky. How lucky can you get when someone is trying to rob and kill you that they don't even know they have to cock the gun and that there happens to be enough light for you to see it. Hell it was luck that I happen to know just what kind of gun you had. It was even luckier that you weren't the type to really be able to play for blood. Luckier still that Victor didn't realize that and that he came into the sleeper without even having his gun out. Hell Red, that's more good luck in and hour than I've had in the whole of my life. Top that off with pickin up those two lemonade cunts and their mom the next day and it just doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just gettin paranoid but things just don't go this good for me."

"I just don't know what to tell you. This is all new to me and I can't think of anything that could go wrong or anything you can do about it."

"I know one thing, I'n not gonna just go crusin back to the house like some kinda big assed bird to see what is going on. I'm gonna do a little checkin first."

I clammed up for a while and just thought while I drove. I stopped at the Texaco Truck Stop in Huntsville and topped off the tanks. I parked in the lot, told Red to lay down a while and I went to the CB shop to see my old friend "Beard".

Beard is a 'CB man'. He sells and fixes CB radios for truckers or anyone else lucky enough to find him. I found Beard when I was still rollin a 'pumpkin' for Schneider. I'd known him for years but I didn't know him well enough to discuss my current troubles with him. I just couldn't pass up shootin a little shit with him though.

We talked, joked and bullshitted each other for an hour or two and while we were fuckin around I thought about my answering machine that he had fixed up for me. He actually brought it up when he asked me how it was workin.

Beard had been all jazzzed up about seein and article about it a couple of years ago in a magazine I brought him. The reason I'd brought the magazine to Beard was to talk him into fixing up a couple of 'Radio Shack' scanners with the modifications mentioned in an article about them. There was an address for directions and a parts list to modify the scanners to check out the frequencies that were normally blocked at the factory. That way you could listen to cordless phones and supposedly even cell phones if you were close enough. I had a hardon for that kind of setup at the time and brought the magazine to Beard to see if he would do it for me. He said he would get the directions and parts list and see about it.

I dropped back by a couple months later and Beard had the stuff and said he could fix it up, so I went into town to a 'Radio Shack' and bought a couple of the scanners and brought them to Beard.

I was just sittin around talkin while Beard worked and he brought up the other article about the answerin machine. He told me how it would answer the phone with a modem in a small computer and would record the messages on a separate tape recorder. It had lots of features and would handle up to six lines. You could call in from anywhere and get your messages and it would even record all conversations on all lines if you wanted it to. This was a hell of a lot more than answering machines would do at that time. Hell you had to get top of the line to even get your messages remotely back then. Me and Beard talked about it and I finally asked him if he could make one. He said sure so I left him the money and the scanners and the answerin machine were both ready when I got back by in a couple of months.

The scanners had been a lot of fun on the road and had been a big help dodgin cops also. The answerin machine had been a flop. Fucker cost me nearly 2k countin the tape recorder and all and I'll bet I hadn't gotten 5 messages on it the two years I'd had it. Hell I was never home and no one ever called me. I hadn't even checked the messages in a month. I didn't even bother to check them when I was home. Course I only ever checked them over the phone cause the thing was put in the attic to keep from takin up too much room around in the living room.

Beard's question lit a light in my old head and I told him how I had quit even checkin the thing and that I might as well check it while I was here. I went to his back office/bathroom, sat on the chair/pot and called the second line to my house. This line was for my home computer to dial out on and it also went through the answerin machine and when I had been checkin it regular I had used it to check through. It didn't have a phone on it anywhere and didn't ring in the house.

I called up and checked the messages. There were several but all from telemarketers or the like. Next I put in the code to listen to the conversations. I hadn't erased them in a while and I had to listen for nearly an hour before I got anything interesting.

"Hello."

"Roy? Is that you?" I recoginized Susan's voice.

"Hell yes it's me. Where are you and the girls?"

"We're at the sucker's house just north of McKinney. I think we've hit the jackpot this time Roy."

"What do you mean?"

"This ain't your run of the mill travelin salesman or trucker to rob. I think this guy is loaded." she exclaimed.

"What the hell is he doin drivin a truck if he's loaded."

"I don't know but he left me and the girls a thousand bucks while he and the other woman that was with him went to deliver the load he had. He told us he'd get us all a new identity and you know that ain't cheap and has to be paid for in cash. His house ain't all that much, just a three bedroom brick ranch house type. It has a basement though and there is a walk in vault door down there. We couldn't get it open but it's a full size door and there must be somethin worth while behind it. No tellin what but I'll bet it's worth plenty. We took a look in his barn and there is a nearly new Mercedes in it. He don't act rich but it looks like her sure as hell is."

"Damn, it looks like you did hit the jackpot. I'd better come down there and help out. How long is he gonna be gone?" he asked.

"He said at least five days and not more than two weeks. He said he was gonna take some time off after he got back. The twins got him thinkin he's gonna get to pop their cherries when he gets back."

"Ha, he's gonna be a couple years late for that. Let him think it though. It'll keep his mind off trouble." Roy said.

"He ain't thinkin about nothin but pussy, I made sure of that before he left and I'm sure that bitch that's with him has kept him warmed up on their trip."

"What's the story on her?" Roy ask.

"Don't know, but she don't look like nor act like no trucker's wife. She musta been hid in the sleeper when they picked Julia up. She looks like a movie star or somethin. She makes me and the twins look damn near plain." Susan explained.

"Goddamn, she must be somethin. I gonna have to sample that before we leave. After we getem to talk, if we find out she ain't got anyone to miss her we might see if we can sell her south of the border."

"She'd bring a lot if we can risk it?" Susan said.

Susan gave him directios right to my place and then said.

"Be sure to bring enough stuff for both of them."

"Don't worry, after I give 'em their medicine we'll get their whole life story before we write the endin. I'll be down there in about four or five hours."

"See you then. Bye."

That was the end of the recordings. Fuck me runnin. I'd been rewarded once again for my paranoia. I'd known damn well my luck had never been that good. If Beard hadn't reminded me of the answerin machine he'd talked me into lettin him build for me I could have walked into a trap. Probably a death trap. I must have looked pale or something when I came out of the office.

"Goddam Bill, what were you doin in there. You look like you just pushed out a state trooper or something. I know you weren't jackin off cause you ain't red in the face, besides you didn't take your tweezers and I don't keep a pair back there."

"Beard, I ain't gonna give you the details but you and that fuckin answerin machine just saved my life." I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I told you I couldn't give you any details but I can damn sure give you my thanks."

I dug around in Victor's money and handed him five thousand.

"I'm gonna give you a little spendin cash too, just cause I like you and you give such good head."

"Fuck you Bill, I told you last time I've cut you off."

"I don't care you old queer, I'm so happy I really could kiss your ugly ass. Just cause your so sweet I gonna go out to the truck and show you something I picked up other side of 'Prickle City'."

I left Beard with his jaw hangin and countin the money I'd given him and went to the truck. I got in the sleeper with Red and shook her shoulder a little to wake her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Want a little pussy?" she ask in a little girl's voice.

I slowly slid my hand down to cup hers and said.

"I got one, but I need to show it off to an old friend right now. Come on and meet Beard." I said as I gave her littl pussy a little squeeze.

"Is he a friend of yours?"

"Yes, and though he don't know how he just probably saved our lives." I told her.

"How? What do you mean?" she questioned me.

"I'm not gonna tell you how yet in case I ever need to use the same trick on you but I will give you the details I got through him so you'll know what's commin up when we get home. Don't mention anything about them to Beard though cause he don't know them and he don't need to."

"Okay Bill. I don't understand but if you do I don't guess I need to."

"That's my beautiful littl Sarah. Keep thinkin like that and you'll live a long time and get fucked a whole lot." I promised.

"Sounds better already. What's commin up when we get home."

"That line they gave us about ole Roy was a crock of shit from the get go. Susan called him about an hour after we left the other day and he was plannin on gettin to my place within about four or five hours after he hung up. She told him about me and you and everything of value they came across at my place. They must have started searchin it before we were out of the gate. He mentioned bringing some 'medicine' that would make us tell them our life story and if they figure it is safe they plan on sellin you in Mexico after the get all they can get out of us and probably kill me."

"We aren't going back are we?" she ask as she turned pale.

"We're going back. We won't be arriving in the Pete and there will be one more of us for them to deal with."

"I'm scared already Bill. Can't we just call the cops and let them deal with it."

"Sorry. The cops just can't provide a permanent solution to this kind of problem. Me and 'Big Jack' will have to show them the truth and the light."

"Who is Big Jack?" she asked.

"He is my best friend. I've known him since I was five or six years old. I think you're gonna like him a lot."

"I hope so." she said.

"Come on, let's go into the CB shop. I want to show you off to Beard."

"Does Beard like redheads with big titties and little pussies?" she asked in that little girl's voice.

"I'm sure he'll like you. I don't intend for him to find out how little your pussy is though. I don't mind if he looks but I'm sure he doesn't imagine he'll get to touch. I sure don't intend for him to get to. I'm real stingy with my main woman. I don't even think I could share you with Jackie."

"Jackie?"

"Big Jack."

"Goody. I'll never say no to you, specially after pointing a gun at you once and then living, but I've gotten it into my head that I'm all yours and I like that just fine."

"I think I do to. Let's go."

"Well if Beard is a friend of yours, and if he is gonna get to look, I might be able to put on something that will let him see a little better, and I need to take just a minute to fix my makeup and hair just a little bit anyway. Just so he can tell you have a nice lookin girl. I like to show off a little if it's all right."

"Sure. I don't mind you showin off. Remember though, it is a CB shop and there may be other truckers in there. I don't want to have to break anybody just to get you out of there undamaged."

"I'll put my duster on over my outfit incase someone else is in there, and I won't take it off if any other people are in there."

"Great, if he's alone I'll just lock the door and put out the closed sign til we leave."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Just give me about ten minutes." she said as she closed the curtain.

When she reappeared her hair was brushed out and just down below her shoulders. Her face just showed a hint of makeup. Not much way for her to improve on that. I couldn't see what she was wearing other than the duster that was buttoned nearly all the way to her neck. We got out and went over to Beard's shop and then went inside. He was the only one inside.

"Beard, is it allright if you close for a few minutes so we can talk?" I asked.

"Sure, lock those assholes out. Want a drink or a little smoke?"

"I'll take a drink, a small one, but I still have to piss in the bottle every now and then so I'll pass on the weed. Red would you like to burn one with Beard."

"As much of it as I've seen in a previous life I've never done any. Do you think I should?"

"Sure, Beard hates to smoke alone and I think he's gonna need something to settle his nerves." I said.

"Okay, but he'll have to show me how. Is the door locked?" she asked.

"Sure thing. Take off your coat and show Beard what kind of taste I have in women."

"Okay." she said and she unbuttoned her duster and took it off.

Of course I'd seen her naked plenty but I was still stunned. At first glance she appeared to be wearing a Tshirt and a thong. The Tshirt came down to just cover her tities and hung just below the rounded bottoms of them. The thong was tiny and just covered he trimmed pubes. The thing that amazed me was how shear the material was. I could have read a newspaper through it in bad light. Her fat little nipples were obvious and you could easily count the little bumps on her areolae if you wanted to. Her wonderful tits jiggled as she made a couple of turns to give us a good look. The back line of the thong disappeared between the rounded cheeks of her beautiful ass and the small patch in front covered her pubes but they were as plainly visible as if she had been naked. The top of her slit was apparent and the shear material seem to mould itself to her pretty labes. Beard was speechless. In about a minute he came to and lit the joint he'd rolled. He took a deep toke and as he exhaled he held it toward Sarah who sat down in a chair next to him. He explained to her how to toke it and she did, immediately coughing it back out. He told her to take in more air and not as much smoke at first. She did better on the next toke. I just watched her fat little titties jigglin as they worked on the joint. Shortly after they finished it I could see that faraway look sneak into her eyes.

"Beard you old queer, I think Red has given you a boner."

Sarah looked surprized and said, "Oh, Bill didn't tell me you were Gay. I didn't offend you by dressing this way did I?"

Beard exploded into laughter and couldn't stop. Sarah looked a little hurt at first but the weed took over and she was laughing just as hard as beard in a few second though she didn't have a clue what she was laughing about.

"He's the queer." Beard said, "That's why I was so shocked when I saw him bring you in. I expected you to be about a fourteen or fifteen year old boy."

Red's face told that she was confused now and she said,

"He really hasn't seemed like he was Gay to me. I haven't known him that long though."

Both Beard and I howled in laughter now and when he recovered a little he said,

"I hate to disappoint you but he probably hopes you will lure young boys for him to blow and buttfuck."

Sarah looked just a little hurt for a second.

"Don't listen to him Red. Those are his tricks. I finally had to quit fuckin Janice here at the shop cause every time I got her squeeling Beard kept trying to stick his pencil dick up my ass. It's gotten so bad I have to sneak over to their house to long dick her while Beard is at the shop supposedly workin."

"Who is Janice?" Sarah wanted to know.

"Beard's wife." I explained.

Comprehension seemed to flow into Red's face and she said,

"You two are just carrin me high over this queer stuff. I'll bet neither of you have even touched a dick besides your own. You had me goin for a few minutes."

"Beard. Beard open the door Goddamnit. I smell that weed you're burnin and you better have some for me." we heard from the other side of the door.

I recognized Janice's voice from outside and opened the door for her. She stepped in and saw me but she didn't look over the counter toward Beard and didn't see Sarah.

"Bill, thank God you're here. Maybe I can finally get a good fuck from a real dick." she turned her head to smirk at Beard and her mouth dropped open when she spied my nearly naked Red sitting right next to him.

Red's mouth had dropped open also at this suprising, for her, turn of events as Beard and I both burst into side splitting laughter again.

High for the first time in her life and not knowing anyone but me and probably not so sure about me at the moment Red was totaly confused. Beard and I were lost laughing and couldn't help her. Janice had finally come slightly to her senses and she turned toward Sarah.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't know you were locked up in here with these two queers. I'm Janice and that homo there beside you is my husband. Did you by any chance come with this tall old queer behind me?" Janice spit out.

"Yes I'm with Bill. He told me he wanted to show me off to one of his best friends. When I got here he and Beard convinced me that I should smoke a joint with Beard and I've been totaly confused since five minutes after we finished."

This broke Beard and me up again and Janice joined us shortly. We just couldn't quit and finally Sarah lost it too even though I'm sure she still didn't quite get the joke.

Janice finally caught her breath.

"I partly understand now Sarah, but why are you so close to naked?" Janice ask her.

Red blushed all over and said,

"Well Bill said he wanted to show me off and since I'm a little bit of a show off anyway it seemed like a good idea to me at the time. Bill didn't tell me that Beard was married and a queer to boot. I hope you aren't offended."

This set us all off again but Janice recovered quickly and said,

"That's alright, I'm not offended. Don't let those two get you going with their lies. Neither one of them are queers and by the way, no matter what they've told you or what you heard when I came in I've never given Bill even a sniff of my pussy either here or at home or anywhere."

"I had sorta figured that they must be pulling my leg but when you came in I thought there might be something to it. Now I see it was all a big joke and most of it on me. What the hell I can take a joke." Red said as she also laughed now.

We bullshitted around for about an hour then Red put her duster back on and we went down to a nice resturant in Huntsville to eat. When we got back Red and I said our goodbyes to Beard and Janice, crawled in the truck and headed for Dallas. While I drove Red changed in to jeans and blouse and then rode in the jump seat and we talked over the latest developments at home.

When we got to Dallas we parked the truck at the Flying J on I-20 and I went inside and called Jackei. He drove out to get us and took us to his house.

Jackie and I had been raised in the same town and had been friends almost all our lives. We happened to be in the same unit in nam and had gone through all the same shit. When we got out he opened a little gun shop in Dalla and I started truckin. We kept in touch always and I saw him at least every month or two.

I explained the whole thing to him from meeting Sarah til now and ask him for his input.

"Well I'll pick you up again after you deliver tomorrow and we can come back here and sleep til midnight. Then I think we should go to your place by the back way. You still have the rat hole entrance back up through the vault don't you?"

I had a secret tunnel from the barn into the vault in the basement.

"Yeah. I doubt they have gotten the vault door open or even moved anything in the barn yet." I said.

"They probably are waiting to catch you unaware when you get back and try to find out the details and figure what all they can get without leaving a trail. You can get in unnoticed through the vault. Do you want to use the 'sleeping gas' to put them out while we secure them?"

"I don't think we'll need that. I should be able to tell from the basement if they're all quiet. I can kill the lights and use the electric door bolts from there (I had special electric door bolts in all the outside doors) if no one comes looking for the breaker box when the lights go out I'll assume they're all asleep and use a pair of your low light glasses to find ole Roy and secure him. You can turn the lights back on when I signal you and come on up. I doubt the women will be able to give us any trouble with Roy out of the picture. No way they'll be able to get out through those lexan windows"

"It's probably good enough for these assholes but I think I'll wear a vest just in case." Jackie said.

"Guess I will too, won't hurt us."

We went to sleep and I got up and delivered the next morning leaving Red sleeping. Jackie was going to stay home the next day to wait for my call and I mentioned for him to make sure Red didn't wander off.

I called dispatch when I was empty and told them not to look for me til I called in. Then I went back to the Flying J, parked and called Jackie. He and Red picked me up and Jackie and I gathered what we thought we might need. I decided to carry Red's HiPower for a weapon and Jackie and I both took some low light glasses. We got six sets of cuffs and some heavy duty plastic ties for restraints. Jackie rounded up a couple of vest then we just sat around relaxing and talking and eating a sandwich or two til midnight. I checked my answering machine/recorder again but there was nothing new.

We all got into Jackies suburban and stashed our gear in the back. Not all of it was exactly legal but we didn't anticipate any trouble on that score. We took our time and arrived at my back gate about two thirty am. I opened it and drove to within three hundred yards of the barn by moonlight. I apologized to Red for cuffing her in the suburban and told her I would be back for her as soon as I could. I put her in the front seat and told her to sit down on the horn if she was in danger then we got our gear, got out and locked her in.

Jackie had an infared device and he spent about twenty minutes scanning between us and the barn and all he could see of the house and yard. Nothing close to the size of a human showed up so we set out for the barn. We still remembered how to get around unnoticed in the dark and we got to the barn with no problem.

Under a false floor in one of the store rooms was the entrance to my rat hole tunnel. I unlocked it, we put on our low light glasses and were soon at the back door to the vault. I opened it and we entered. The vault was twelve by twenty and held all my weapons, leagal and illegal. It also contained every record I ever wanted to keep and everything I had that was very valuable. It was now three thirty am and we figured everyone was surely asleep.

I unlocked the vault's main door and pushed it open slowly. I listened and could hear nothing. I crept out and listened some more. Still nothing. I went to the top of the stairs and opened the door and listened a long time. So far so good. I went back down and to the breaker box. I set the electric door bolts and there was now no way out of the house without a lot of hard work with an axe, chainsaw or some such and I doubted ole Roy and the three little bitches had even considered such. I killed the breakers for all the light circuits, signaled to Jackie to come to the top of the stairs with me then made my way into the house slowly. No commotion came from the light going out so I figured they were truly asleep. I went to my bedroom door and found it closed. I put my ear to the door and I heard snoring. I moved to the room the twins were supposed to be sleeping in and the door was closed. I went to the other bedroom and the door was open. I looked inside. It was empty.

I went back to get Jackie and signaled him to watch the door where I figured the twins were and I went back to my bedroom. I opened the door slowly and as I did the snoring became more noticable. I could see fine with the glasses and sure enough there in my bed were Susan and a man, the snorer, asleep. I grabbed a leaded blackjack out of my pocket and went over to the bed beside the man. I let him have a good blow in the middle of his forehead. He only moved from the force of the blow and I was sure he was out good. Susan stirred a little but didn't wake. I slowly rolled the man onto his stomach and took a set of cuffs and cuffed his hands behind him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.