My New Canadian Friends

by jomar

Copyright© 2006 by jomar

Erotica Sex Story: Bisexual fantasy comes true when married couple meet the right man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I'd love to hear your constructive feedback, positive or negative.

I unpacked my clothes and supplies in the beachside condo and walked a block to the store. It was late afternoon and I was in a beer mood.

I stood in front of the cold case going back and forth, trying to decide what to get. A man and woman were standing next to me talking and laughing about the selections. With all the lite beer on display, they joked about there not being any real beer for sale.

I chimed in, "Yeah, I like a beer with a little heft myself. You might want to try some of the microbrewery ones."

They smiled warmly and asked me if I was from around here, explaining that they were from Canada and didn't recognize most of the selection. We chatted some, I told them what I could about the different beers and they made their choice.

We hit the parking lot at the same time and with a "long time, no see" banter stopped to chat some more. Their kids were older teens and had activities and jobs of their own now, so this was their first vacation in years as a couple. The two, Liz and Doug, were practically giddy with the thought of unencumbered time for fun.

I told them I was a tad jealous, that I had their freedom only for tonight since my entourage would arrive sometime tomorrow. I drove in today because I had to pick up some out of state relatives at the airport early in the morning.

We chatted and joked around, enjoying the moment and camaraderie. After a few minutes they gave each other a quick look and a nod, first Liz, then Doug. Doug said it would be a shame for me to be all alone tonight, and invited me to eat dinner with them at their place on the north end of the beach. I accepted and told them I had gotten sweaty unpacking and needed to shower and change first, so we went to my place.

As I showered, I thought about Liz and Doug. They were about my age. He was about my height and build; she was about six inches shorter. They were slim, appeared to be in good shape. Both of them were attractive, very attractive I thought. Our conversation had been natural and easy, like talking with old and dear friends. And, it seemed to me, flirtatious.

I followed them to their condo; high up, overlooking the beach, it was a breathtaking view. We drank, we ate, we talked, we laughed. And we flirted, no doubt about that. We were all a bit buzzed when the song came on the radio.

"Ooh, ooh, I love this song. C'mon Doug, dance with me," Liz blurted as she stood up, held out her arm and flapped her hand at him.

"Jeez, Liz, you know I hate dancing," he groaned.

"I'll dance with you," I offered, "if it's okay with you, Doug."

"Hey, be my guest. Thanks for bailing me out," Doug laughed.

I stood up and took Liz's hand, my arm snaked around her waist. She closed the distance and laid her head on my shoulder. The song was a slow ballad and we began moving to the rhythm. She pressed closer against me than she should have.

As we danced, she managed to wriggle against me and it wasn't long before I became aroused. She pressed even closer to me. I joked that if the song went on much longer I'd have to take a cold shower.

"Or maybe there's something else you'd like to take?" she teased.

"You mean like dessert?" I teased back and pulled her in a little tighter. She responded with a chuckle.

"Um, okay, I'm a little nervous about this. Uh, okay, here I go. Doug and I have had a fantasy for a long time now. We, um, want to experience a threesome. I don't want to scare you away, but Doug and I talked about it on the ride here. That if everything felt right that we'd, um, invite you to join us." Liz put her hand on my cheek, looked into my eyes and said in a soft voice, "We're really, really comfortable with you and I know you'll be perfect for us." She kissed me, exchanged a glance with Doug, said, "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute," and skipped away to the bedroom.

I was sitting on the couch with Doug, chatting and drinking beer, waiting for Liz to come out of the bedroom. Doug said, "We've talked about a threesome, and variations thereof, forever, but never did anything about it until now. We're ready. We've really enjoyed your company tonight and I know we'll all have a great time. We're lucky to have met you." I told Doug I felt the same way about them, wondering about the 'variations' he mentioned.

Liz emerged wearing a skimpy bra, matching boy shorts, fishnets and incredibly high heels. She beckoned. I stood and approached her. She gave me an arms up pirouette. "You like?"

"Oh man, I love." She kissed me. I kissed her back and after a lingering moment she pushed me away, her eyes gleaming, laughing sweetly as she sashayed back into the bedroom.

Back on the couch, Doug and I sipped our beer, chatted, and eagerly waited for Liz's next appearance.

Liz returned. She was stunning. She wore an under bust corset, panties, sheer black stockings, those amazing high heels. And a strap-on. She vamped a pose and curled a forefinger at me.

I smiled and rose. "Oh baby, what do we have here?" I said, taking hold of her toy. Liz grasped the back of my neck and reeled me in for a kiss. When we broke she said, "Surpri-ise. All I can say is I love it. And Doug, well, he really loves it. And, um, maybe you'd love it a little too?" Doug blushed, but said nothing.

"You have no idea, but first..." I said as I kissed her and ground the base of the strap-on low against her mound. She moaned.

"Take your clothes off, Doug," I softly suggested.

"You're so beautiful Liz." I kissed her again, my hand lightly grazing her breast while Doug disrobed.

I stroked her nipple, said, "Come join us Doug. Let's just let this happen. What we all want, okay?"

Doug came over, kissed Liz tenderly, caressed her. I took him in my hand told him he had a nice one and massaged him until he was fully erect. Liz smiled lovingly when he closed his eyes and moaned. Softly, "Take off my clothes, Doug, while I kiss your wife." Liz nodded slowly at him.

Doug kneeled on the floor while he finished undressing me. With my hand on his shoulder, I gently held him there. His breath was shallow and he was hard, leaking a little. Liz was stroking me. I kissed her and asked her about their fantasy.

In a voice smoky with desire, Liz said, "I want to see him with you. It's one of our biggest fantasies, Doug being with another man. That's so hot. Oh god, we talk about it all the time in bed. So if it's okay, baby, I want to see him with you."

I kissed her, said, "Yeah, I'd like that. Go ahead Doug, give Liz what we all want. It's okay, I want it too, let it happen."

Doug looked up at his wife, his eyes anxious, begging. "Go ahead, baby, do it, we want this, it's okay baby, do it, don't be scared, take it," she said breathlessly. My arm around Liz, hers tight around me, her hand on the back of his head with gentle pressure.

Doug reached up, took hold of me, and closed his lips around me. Liz moaned at the sight. "Oh my god, baby, you're sucking him. He's in your mouth. That's so hot. Suck him, baby, make him come." She kissed me hard as she held the back of his bobbing head, while his silky hot mouth enveloped me. He moved down and up, using his mouth and hand, his eager tongue. Liz kissed me, broke away and dropped to her knees.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.