I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas - Cover

I'm Dreaming of a Gray Christmas

Copyright© 2006 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 6: Hogmanay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Hogmanay - A short festive continuation to 'Robbie McRae' - if you haven't already, you should read that first. Robbie and the Gray girls try to enjoy Christmas but someone has other ideas!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking  

The party was already in full swing when they arrived and the band was mobbed as they walked into the middle of it. Robbie found himself grabbed by Laurie and dragged over to a couch. He was deposited between the twins and then Laurie and Kate took a knee each, cuddling in to his chest.

One of the twins put a bottle of beer into his hand but it was somewhat redundant, as Robbie had no easy route to his mouth with all the girls surrounding him.

Laurie snuggled up to him and whispered in his ear.

"You do realise that none of us has any panties on?" She said in a sultry voice.

Robbie gulped at the image that conjured up.

"You don't have to worry, Zoe knows and has told me it's okay."

He realised that the girls had set him up, they were in collusion somehow. Robbie wasn't sure whether he liked this almost casual approach to sex, of sharing him. He thought it cheapened things and that couldn't be right. But he couldn't deny the growing bulge in his pants at the continued stimulation he was receiving from four stunning girls and his 'little head' was certainly all in favour.

Laurie could feel him and took that as an indication that he was all in favour of what they had planned. She couldn't contain herself any longer and stood, pulling Kate with her and then they both pulled Robbie up and led him upstairs. It seemed they had everything worked out as they made directly for a door and ushered Robbie inside.

Beautiful black haired Kate wasted no time in dropping to her knees and pulling his zip down while Laurie was kissing him passionately. Robbie almost felt overwhelmed but recovered himself when he felt Kate's lips wrap themselves around his cock and begin to move up and down his shaft. He thought it was about time he took a more active role in this. If he had been set up then so be it, he might as well enjoy himself.

Things were too awkward for him as the two girls tried to make out with him in a completely uncoordinated way. He pushed Laurie away slightly and stopped Kate too.

"Hold on both of you. If we're going to do this we might as well do it right. Can't we at least undress before you try to eat me whole?" He laughed to show he was not upset in the least. Both girls responded by beginning to strip off their clothes. His tongue lolled out as their perfect teen bodies were bared to his gaze.

Laurie grabbed his tee shirt and helped him out of it while Kate was undoing his trousers and pulling them and his boxers down his legs.

"Hurry Robbie, we've been so hot for so long, please, hurry." Said Laurie.

He found himself pushed back onto a bed and Kate untied his trainers and pulled them off along with his trousers, boxers and socks. Laurie was already hovering her crotch over his mouth, her lips dripping juices, testament to the fact that she had been if anything underplaying just how aroused she was. He stuck out his tongue and tasted her, running it the length of her slit before trying to burrow it between her lips and into her moist hole.

Robbie felt the wonderful sensation of Kate sitting herself down on his cock, her tight sheath like heaven as he slid into her. She set up a fast rhythm immediately, beginning to groan out her pleasure. He tried to concentrate on Laurie's little ginger framed pussy, lashing it with his tongue and taking her diamond hard clit between his lips.

He realised how worked up the girls were when they both came relatively quickly, Laurie on his mouth and Kate on his cock. Both girls hardly stopped for breath before swapping places and Robbie felt Kate's pussy lower itself onto his mouth and Laurie's pussy enveloped his shaft.

He gripped Kate's thighs to hold her against his mouth as he treated her to the same assault that he had given Laurie.

"Yes Robbie, yes, eat me, eat my little pussy!" He heard.

"Oh, you're big Scotchman, I just knew you would fill me up just right." Said Laurie as she bounced up and down on him.

The girls seemed to try and outdo each other with their vocal encouragement, feeding off of each other as they went on.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh, yes, yes, eat me baby, eat me. Sooooooo good, uuuhhhhh yes, there, there, yes!"

"Aaaahhhh, big, so big, yes fuck me Robbie, yes."

Kate must have been more on edge because she came first this time, on his face, grinding herself down on him, mashing her clit into the bridge of his nose, squashing her drenched lips all over his mouth.

"Fuck yeeeessssss, cuuuummmmiinnnggggg, yes, yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

She fell on her side onto the bed and Robbie saw his chance. He gripped Laurie by her hips and rolled them both over so that he was on top, his cock still deep within her. He immediately began to jackhammer into her, his strokes deep and powerful.

"Uhhhh, do I need to pull ooouutt?" He managed to ask as he pummelled away.

"Don't you dare, fuck me, harder Robbie, shoot it in me, harder, fuck meeeeeee!"

Robbie could feel her spasm under him as she came for a second time. The rippling sensation of her vaginal muscles was sensational and enough to force his come to jet from his cock deep up inside her. He jammed himself into her and held himself there as his climax washed over him, leaving him gasping.

He was gentle as he withdrew himself from Laurie and rolled over to lie between the two now satisfied teens. He was surprised when they both rose after only five minutes or so and began dressing themselves.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I hope you still have enough energy left for the twins because if you don't they are gonna be pissed at us." Said Kate with a grin on her face.

Laurie and Kate both bent to kiss him, giving his cock one last grope before they waved over their shoulders and left.

Debbie and Donna weren't long in making their appearance, both pulling their clothes off as soon as they were in the room. Robbie was surprised when Donna laid on her back on the bed, her legs hanging off the end and Debbie lay down on tip of her, kissing her deeply. It was a very erotic sight and he could feel his cock responding to the two sexy twins.

"Don't just lie there watching mister, get over here and help us both!" Said Donna.

Robbie stood and made his way to the foot of the bed. In the position they had taken up he could see both of the girls' pussies, both glistening with their juices, both steaming hot and ready to accept his cock. The possibilities were obvious and Robbie sank his cock first into Donna and then into Debbie, stroking into each for a few minutes before swapping over.

The girls continued to kiss each other as they rubbed their little titties together and groaned whenever Robbie's cock was stroking into them.

"I can't take it any more Robbie, stop teasing me and do it right, please?" Debbie whined.

Her sister seemed to respond to her need and she wiggled her way on her back up the bed so her pussy was no longer in range of Robbie's cock. Instead, Debbie dropped her head to latch onto her twin's clit and began to lash it with her tongue. Robbie took the hint and increased the pace and power of his strokes into Debbie, holding her hips and watching her butt cheeks ripple as he smacked into her.

The twins seemed to synchronise their orgasms and Robbie watched Donna violently pull her twin's hair to jamb her mouth into her crotch as he felt Debbie's pussy spasm on his cock. The visual and physical stimulation helped him reach his own climax and he felt his come blast into Debbie, not surprisingly a little less forcefully than his previous ejaculations with Kate and Laurie.

He lay on the bed and was only vaguely aware that the twins had reversed and were now in a sixty-nine position. His vision came back into focus when he heard Donna moan.

"Oh, he tastes good baby, did he give you a good come? Did he give you lots of cream? Mmmmmmmm, I can taste him."

He saw that Donna was on her back and was using her fingers to open Debbie's pussy lips, letting his come dribble out and onto her tongue. Once more this was highly erotic and unbelievably he felt himself getting hard again.

"Seems like the big Scotchman is ready for you now Donna." Said Debbie as she rolled to the side to allow her twin to spread her legs in invitation to Robbie. He was just about to line up his cockhead with her little slit when she rolled over and raised herself to her knees. It was clear that she wanted to finish cleaning her sister's pussy and try to return the oral treat she had received while he had pounded Debbie.

The girls were still highly aroused and didn't take long to get off again but this time Robbie didn't come, indeed he felt his cock was quite sore, rubbed raw almost.

They cuddled up to him and whispered their thanks and satisfaction while he tried to recover. It had been an exhausting night on stage and now the four girls had really taken the last of his strength out of him. He was literally fucked.

The twins cuddled with him for a while longer before they too dressed and prepared to go back downstairs.

"Come on big guy, get yourself up and join the party!" They giggled as they left him.

Robbie tried to gather himself but was too tired to move. He thought he would just rest for ten minutes and then rejoin the girls. He saw the bedroom door open and was shocked to see Rose Cooper enter. Her eyes bulged when she him lying on the bed naked but she didn't stop as she crossed the floor towards him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" He heard her mumbling under her breath.

"Rose, are you okay?"

"Robbie, I can't believe I'm doing this but I just can't help it. I'm so hot. Please get me off, please Robbie. If I don't do this now I'll always wonder. Please do it for me, please?"

It was almost as if she was scared that Robbie might say no or that she would lose her nerve because she hiked her skirt up to show her already bare and inflamed pussy then straddled Robbie's face and lowered herself onto his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.