Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"Can we play this next time? It looks like fun." Patricia's hand was rubbing her mound absently as she spoke.

"We can talk about this later Patricia. Now you girls get. I want to see if I can make Betts scream some more and make her bounce all over the bed."

"We'll be quiet if we can watch."

It was Betts that said, "Let them watch. It's kinda' kinky and I like it."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

I went back to kissing Betts and when I got to her breasts, she said to the girls, "We are naked. You get naked too."

I had paused when she spoke and then she squeezed her fists in my hair and I began to suck on her nipple again. A few minutes I was back between her legs. Her thighs were squeezing my head and my hair was in a death grip. I heard some talking but it was not loud enough and besides, I didn't care.

Betts came noisily again and I slowed down. Her legs came apart and I could breathe better. My scalp hurt a bit less. Betts became excited again and I was locked in the place she wanted me to be in.

When the second orgasm passed, I shifted so I could feed Betts. Two more of my own orgasms made me feel sated. When I moved to lay beside Betts I didn't see the girls. Some noise on the floor made me stick my head up. On the carpet were the two girls in the same position I was just in with Betts. Liza was on top and the two were locked together.

I said, "How did they get that way?"

"Liza's mom has a girlfriend of her own. Liza saw them at it. Patricia is doing it because she is horny. I did suggest it though. Did I do wrong?"

"I don't know yet. We will have to talk later."

I watched and listened to the girls on the floor. It seamed that they liked what they were doing. Patricia shook every once in a while and Liza would groan and stretch but eventually come back to feed and to be fed upon.

Betts said, "They are beautiful, aren't they?"

"They are but I think you are better."

I got a big smile but her eyes were glowing. The girls turned her on quite a bit. I accepted now that Betts liked girls. In my mind, it was much better than going after some other guys.

There was a lot of thinking going on in my head until I came to the realisation that I had a lot of work to do in the next few years. Studying through Nadac was easy and much quicker than me doing it alone. My job though was to alter crystals, become competent to both fabricate and repair computers and last of all take care of the Aristis ship when it came this way. The last objective was the most important. This meant that I had to learn how to fight. The Aristis were fast, strong and deadly. I could not compete head-to-head but perhaps I could get a few shots in and then do something underhanded to win.

I climbed off the bed from my side. Betts was stroking her pussy as she watched the two girls on the floor. I loved Betts and I guess I could give her a gift. I knelt on the floor at Liza's face and touched her shoulder. She stopped sucking but she was in a daze. I put my arm around her head and kissed her lips. Patricia was on her lips and Liza put her arms around me as if she desperately needed me.

I released the girl and got her to stand. She left Patricia with a sucking noise. Liza was guided to the bed and I got her to sit on Betts' face. Betts looked worried but only for a second.

I kissed Patricia too then stood. She pulled me close causing my dick to bend. In a moment I got her to get between her sister's legs. None of the girls had to be told what to do.

The girl's clothes were sorted and with a last look at the bed I went to get a quick shower. I got dressed then closed Betts and Patricia's bedroom door and went downstairs. If I started to make a meal then this might be looked on as beneficial if I came home early. This also meant that I would have time with Betts. Maybe Lillian and Bert could see the benefits of the trade-off.

My cooking skills were not great. I was not sure if Nadac minded the small distractions but I said to him, "Nadac, we talked about a lot of things. You are a person not a machine. I do not want to bother you for small requests unless you are bored."

"What is it that you wish?"

"I want to cook something good to eat. You guys don't have the same food but I still wondered if we can make a meal."

"There is a lot of surplus time that I can spend helping you with small tasks. What is it that you would like to do?"

"I need to find out what is available and then make a meal with it."

"Look into the refrigerator."

I looked through the door and made an inventory of want was available. The freezer compartment was next. There was a small pantry and a chest freezer in the basement. Less than a second later I saw on my internal screen an alphabetical listing of the various dishes along with a picture that probably came from the net.

Potatoes were first on the agenda and I put the bag on the table and started to peal. My hands were slow but accurate. Nadac gave me tips on what to do and I did them. The meat came from the basement and again it was at the bottom of the freezer. The meat was nuked and then put in the oven with more vegetables put around it. Nadac had it timed so that everything would be cooked at the same time.

There was a knock at the side door and after a look I opened it. "Hello Mrs Watson. Won't you come in?"

"Thank you Wally. I cannot get over how much of a gentleman you are."

"Thank you, Mrs Watson."

She did come in and looked around at the meal preparation and said, "I expected you and Betts to be kissing or something in a corner."

"We did that and came down to prepare the meal."

"I noticed that my daughter and Patty had disappeared. I was sure they came over here to bug you."

"They did and caught us in a compromising situation but they are now playing."

"Liza is a timid girl. I hope you were not too angry at her."

"I saw Patricia first then later I saw Liza. I tried to be an adult about it. They were curious."

"... ah if you do not mind answering, what were you doing?"

"A gentleman does not discuss such things." I didn't want to lie or worse yet, be caught in a lie.

"Did it have anything to do with the screams I heard."

"You will have to ask Betts." This may give me some breathing room.

Mrs Watson burst out in laughter once more and said, "I can only think of one thing that would have caused those screams. You are a very talented young man and very thoughtful too."

"A person that only takes, will find they will not be given much."

"Some young people get into troubles and some young girl gets pregnant. I hope that will not happen with anybody I know and care about."

She was talking at me not to me and I guess she wanted to know if I was being responsible. "Speaking for myself, I do not want to become a father until I am ready and able to support a family. I have just enough willpower even if there is an alternative form of protection."

"That's good to hear. Would you be so kind as to send my daughter home when she is finished her playing." The smile she gave me lead me to believe she knew exactly what they were playing with. There may be a lot of shit to pay over this but thankfully I was young enough to not suffer that much. It could put me in a lot of hot water with the Huggins.

"Sure."

Mrs Watson and I stood up and she looked at me for a few seconds and came over. She put her hand behind my neck and bent over and kissed me. I had an inspiration that was triggered by my hormones. I put my own arm around her neck and gave back as good as I got.

Mrs Watson looked to be around thirty and thus old. She was divorced I had heard. She was also desirable. Our height disadvantage was going to give me problems and I pushed her back so she had to sit in her chair. She put her hand down to guide herself into the chair. Our kiss moved around and I began to suck on her neck. I tasted perfume and a bit of something that had to be makeup. It didn't matter.

Mrs Watson groaned as I did this and her own hand went down to find me hard and ready. It was only after I moved to her earlobe that she started to unzip me. She was an expert and had me out in seconds. She pushed me back and then slid to her knees to suck me into her mouth.

My hands went to her head to keep me from falling. She sucked me with a style that I had not even dreamed of. Her tongue was everywhere, even to my sack. It was as if she were worshipping my cock because of all the love and attention she was putting into this act. She grasped my butt with both hands as if to keep me here but I had no wish to leave. The end finally came and I pumped into her mouth instinctively. Mrs Watson groaned when I did this and groaned even more when I didn't shoot into her mouth.

She sucked a bit longer then sat back on the chair. "Mmmm that was nice. I am surprised I did that here. Perhaps you should come over to my house so we can play."

"I like that idea but I will not do this behind Betts' back. Perhaps we can all please each other. That is if you do not mind having a twelve year-old boy and a twelve year-old girl do nasty things with you. All this hinges on whether Betts wants to play."

Mrs Watson had her eyes closed and I guess she was picturing what I had said. She shook a lot so I knew that she didn't mind that we were not adults yet.

"My name is Gail now. I would love to have you and Betty come over. I... I hope that Liza was not hurt."

"Do you mean penetrated?"

"Yes, I guess I mean that. You pushed all my buttons and you could have Liza if you did that to her."

"Your daughter was only kissed once by me. She was experimenting with Patricia when they found us pleasing each other orally. They just did the same thing. Last I saw, they were settling on the bed with Betts. I think it was the first time for Liza and Patricia and the first time with a girl for Betts."

"I would love to see them doing that."

"You would frighten them to death. If Betts and I come over to get acquainted, we can get the two young ones to join us at a later date. You have security in your home. They can be told that it's ok to have fun with friends when they are young."

"That is a good idea. You remind me of a much older and caring man. I wish to god that I met you when I was young."

"Let's talk later. I have a meal to make and the Huggins will be home soon."

"Oh my god. They could have caught me when I... was making you happy."

"You can make me more happy. It's not my place but I would like to invite you and your daughter to eat with us. I have already expressed a wish to give you a present. This can be thought of as the gift."

"I think that is a good idea though I feel that I am imposing. I better go home and get a bottle of wine and change into something a bit better."

"Your naked body would be the only thing better."

She moved to me then stopped and said, "You sure know what buttons to push."

Luckily nothing had burnt. I opened the doors to air the house out but closed them when the parents were due back.

When I went upstairs, I found the girls all coiled over each other and the smell of sex in the air. Betts tasted of girl when I kissed her. She woke up with a beatific smile on her face. "I love you Wally. How did you know?"

"We will talk later. Open the windows, take the girls into the shower and no funny business. Your family is coming home soon."

"You are cruel but I will obey you, oh master."

I opened a few windows too and Betts had to almost carry the girls into the tub. I went downstairs to stall the parents and June when they came.

When I looked through the ceiling and into the tub I saw that Betts was cleaning little pussies but did it quickly.

June came home first. She had finished her classes for the year and was now working. I called upstairs before she came into the house to allow time for the windows to be closed and the girls dressed.

June though sat at the table and watched me work. Her eyes were usually at my waist until understood that my zipper was down. I did it up in front of her. There was no sense hiding like a boy.

I said, "I took it upon myself to invite Mrs Watson and her daughter Liza to eat with us. She was over here a moment ago and went home to change."

"Ok, I will change too."

Betts and the girls actually got to the kitchen a few minutes before Bert and Lillian arrived. Liza learned where she was eating tonight and she was quite happy.

Betts took over for me and I hurried the younger girls upstairs. With a smile and an act to show that this was a casual conversation, I said, "Most kids fool around having sex when they are young. It is part of growing up. Some adults do not understand kids or remember what they were like when they were young."

They gave me a blank stare and I went on. "Do not tell anybody about what we do or it will stop and you would never be allowed to do it until you grew up."

Patricia said, "I won't tell anybody."

"Me neither," came from Liza.

"That's good girls. There are some adults that understand about kids. These ones you can talk to. Mrs Watson, is one woman like that. You can tell her your problems and you will get good answers. You just can't talk to others yet."

"My Mom?"

"Sure. I talked to her about a lot of things. She really does understand. Just don't talk about anything until you are over at your house."

"Ok."

"Good, now I want you two to help me make a good meal for your parents."

Bert came into the kitchen to see a lot of hustle and bustle. He only said hi to us then sat. A few minutes later Lillian came in and did the same but her mouth stayed open.

"What is going on here?"

"I wanted to have a nice way of saying thanks to Mrs Watson for driving us to and from school. I also wanted to say thanks to you for taking me into your family. To do both at once, I made a meal and took it upon myself to invite Mrs Watson and her daughter over to eat with us."

"What do you have?"

"Take your inquisitive nose upstairs. Mrs Watson went home to change."

Lillian didn't say more but hurried out to change.

Ten minutes later, Gail came over. Bert greeted her at the door and she hugged her host. I think Bert liked this. The adults sat in the living room while I served some of Bert's chilled wine. June was hustled out of the kitchen so she could associate with the adults.

The stove and oven had been used a lot and so did the toaster oven and microwave. I acted as the host in serving the family.

When we ate, Lillian said, "This is delicious Wally. I had no idea you were a chef."

"I had the help of some inspired ladies." The girls in question all smiled.

Each course was ok to me but not great. The adults thought otherwise.

There was an argument about cleaning up but the girls and I did it. This was done hurriedly because I wanted to do something besides watch television. I had never played charades. The adults may have but then again may not. I pulled rank as host and split the group into two fairly equal parts and we tried the game.

The time flew by and everybody was having fun. A tired but excited girl left with her mother and it looked like Mrs Watson would be more than welcome to come back anytime.

Lillian said, "That was a very nice thing to do. You made us a perfect meal then made sure we were entertained all night."

"You make meals every day Mom. I just made it this time."

"Mom?"

"Your husband is 'Pop'. He must have told you. That makes you Mom. You have taken me in and there can be no other term unless you wish me to still call your Mrs Higgins."

Lillian reached over and hugged me and said, "Mom is just perfect. I never had a son."

I said goodnight to everybody. Betts and Patricia got tucked in. "You two found something great today. Save your love for tomorrow night. You have school tomorrow."

Betts said with a child's voice, "Yes Daddy." Patricia giggled and said the same thing."

I was tired myself but I could afford to work on one of the crystals. I got only one force line done but that was still good work. Nadac worked with me as a coach and I saw that his way was a little easier.

It was hard to get up the next morning. I just had cereal. The large meal last night was still with me. The meat went into sandwiches and I made them as exciting as possible. Lillian was still overcome with the extra time I gave her by doing some of the work that she usually did.

Mrs Watson was a bit early. I hugged Bert and he didn't know what to do. I said, "It is only a hug Pop. It means I love you. That's all."

Lillian got a hug and a kiss. "I love you too Mom."

She looked ready to cry as I left.

Gail was very happy as she drove us to school. It was after we got out of the car that I whispered, "I am going to let Betts know today."

"That is good Lover. I know you will do your best."

I caught up to the girls and before anybody else came up to us I said, "What we did last night was fun. Don't tell anybody, even your friends. It may hurt because it is so good but you will only hurt us."

In school I worked on the art that I never finished. Mr Ramsey did not bother me about this in the least. We took up information that might be on the final. This was just hints on what to study.

During recess the gang and I played ball. Betts was seen as a regular now. The boys were off today. They kept looking in the directions of the girls. I figured they had sore dicks from jerking off all night.

At lunch I got the gang to stay with me and let the extra girls come in too. Wendy was smart and pushed certain girls to be with one of the guys or another. It took nearly the whole lunch time for the guys to loosen up and act semi-intelligent.

At the last recess I got Betts alone and said, "We sure had fun after school yesterday."

"We sure did. I never thought I would... you know with another girls."

"Betts, I love you. That means I watch you. I saw how you reacted to Wendy Pallo. I saw how you reacted to Patricia and Liza on the floor."

"But..."

"Please let me finish. We are both young. When we are young it is expected that we experiment. I know this and allowed you to find out what it is like. Wendy Pallo may want a piece of you too."

"No she wouldn't. She is beautiful."

"She is young and experimenting too. I see her looking at you too."

"Really."

"Yes."

She looked wistful for a moment then shook it off and said, "I'd rather have you."

"You can have both if you are careful."

She jumped at me and gave me a hug that nearly dislocated my shoulder. "Oh, you make me so happy."

"There is another woman that wants to make love to you."

Her eyes were bit. "Who?"

"Mrs Watson."

"No!"

"She sure does."

"How do you know?"

"When you girls were having fun yesterday, I was downstairs. I would have stayed but it is better to just have girls for a while. Mrs Watson came in and said she expected you and me to be in bed."

Betts was a bit shocked. I continued, "I said that Patricia and Liza caught us."

"No!"

"She was worried that I would yell at her daughter but I said how I did this with some care. Mrs Watson seemed to be impressed. By the way she heard your screams and knew exactly what we had been doing. I told her a gentleman does not talk about such things."

Betts was still stunned. "She got the idea that her daughter was upstairs having fun with you and Patricia. She just smiled and told me to send her home when she was done."

"No!"

"I was concerned that she would make something about you and the girls. I talked to her nice and she kissed me. I kissed her back and soon she was doing what your guys were doing upstairs."

"No!"

"She wanted me to visit to pay back the favour I guess but I said that you and I come as a pair. She just loved that idea and don't say no. I said that if you were happy with the idea then we would go over there. She treats us right and we do the same to her. After a while she can show the girls that it is ok to have sex. I have a feeling she likes the young ones."

"N..."

"There is an additional benefit."

"What?"

"We can have fun at her house when it is not convenient to do it at ours." This did tickle her.

"What else?"

"Tonight, I want to get a lot of lubricant and grease up your butt. When you are good and loose, I want to slip in."

Betts really shivered now. She smiled and said, "That's yours. All of me belongs to you."

"Then I want to claim it today."

Betts was fucked for the rest of the day. That is why I waited so long to tell her. Her friends talked to her and so did the teacher but she didn't hear a thing. Mr Ramsey was concerned about her I could see. His focus changed when I handed in my drawing. I thought it looked good and Betts would only see it when the class did.

When it came time to get our ride home I guided Betts to the front seat and got in beside her. With only a small shove and a few words, Betts moved over and kissed Gail passionately. I now had two fucked up women in the front seat and one was driving.

We hurried into Gail's home. Once inside I said, "I have a new idea. Just play along." She just nodded.

"Mrs Watson?"

"Yes Wally."

"I was wondering about something."

"What Dear?"

"Betts is my girlfriend. We promised not to let my cock go into her vagina until she is safe."

"That is a good idea."

"A girl can suck on a cock to please her boyfriend or if he is very gentle he can put his wiener in her bum. This can be fun for us but it takes time and it takes some lubricant. Do you know anything about this sort of thing?"

Betts and Gail were not functioning well. They looked at each other but no words were mentioned. I had to take the lead again. "What in your opinion is the best way to do this?"

The two youngest did not understand. They were not worried, only interested in learning. We pulled up into the driveway and everybody hurried into Gail's home. Gail came out of a hallway finally and said, "I think the trick is to make sure she has lots of lubricant in her. She also has to be relaxed. If she is tense then you are not going to get in or you will hurt her."

"Well I do not want to hurt her. Do you have some lubricant and some towels?"

"Yes."

"Would you get them, please."

Gail hurried off and ran back. She had a tube of lubricant that was made for having sex.

"Mrs Watson will you remove Betts' clothes and make sure she is ready. You said she has to be relaxed."

Gail looked around but didn't do anything. I thought for a moment and figured that direct commands may work better in this situation. "Do it now, please."

Gail moved over to Betts like a robot. Betts stood so that Gail would have an easy time of it. I turned to the two girls and said, "Betts is going to get naked so you can too or you can go someplace else if you want."

Their clothes came off in a flash.

Gail was physically shaking as she undid Betts' clothing. She went slower and slower when she got to the panties. Soon enough they came off and then the bra and shoes.

When Betts was fully naked I asked, "Does it look like Betts is ready."

"She is soaking."

"Gail, put Betts on her back and clean up all that leaked out. Do it now."

Gail looked at me in a stunned way and the two worked to do as I ordered. I walked over to Betts and held her head in my arms and played with her nipples. When the time came I kissed her fully and the scream was not as loud.

Gail looked up as if to ask if she did this right. I said, "Good girl. Come over here and take my clothes off. Make sure I am lubricated with some saliva."

The robot moved jerkily and removed my clothing as carefully as she had to Betts. She took less time though engulfing me. When she was busy I said to the other three. "You should take Mrs Watson's clothes off for her. She wants to play too."

The three girls were more than willing to help. They didn't take their time either. Gail moved to allow her clothes to be removed but she didn't let me go. When my orgasm washed through me I savoured the feeling then pulled back from a still sucking Gail. I then bent down and kissed her.

"You did a very good job Gail. Now lay on the floor." When she complied, I moved Betts over her in a sixty nine position. In a few seconds they were feeding off of each other.

I walked to Betts' butt and called over the other two. "This part is important. Gail is making sure that Betts is feeling good. I am going to take some of this slippery stuff and put it on my finger. I am going to put more into Bett's bum. When you relax, your bum hole can get big without hurting. That is when I am going to take put my fingers and put my wiener in."

Patricia said, "Will Betty like it?"

"I hope so. When I put my finger in her before she got very excited. Now watch closely as I do this."

I kept up a chatter as I slowly slipped a finger into Betts. I talked to the girls about sex in general as Gail or Betts had an orgasm go through them. When it did I interrupted my talk and let the two girls see for themselves.

One finger became two with no discomfort. The two became three and Betts was now in almost continuous orgasm. I was quick. Her opening was large and I was small. I was all the way in before Betts even knew it. When she did she orgasmed again and yelled into Gail.

I stayed in Betts to have three orgasms. I had no way of counting how many she had. I pulled out and cleansed her with a towel and then cleaned myself.

The girls came around the other end. I was going to slip into Gail's back passage but it was in a poor position for this. Nadac's reports about the Aristis and the Tomma had some interesting facts. The Aristis women were weak or perhaps kept weak and submissive. The Tomma women were very aggressive and the men more so. It was reported that when an older child needed to be calmed down, a fist was pushed up into either of the lower openings. It was hereditary. The person immediately stopped their struggle and listened attentively to what was happening as if hypnotised. This was greatly facilitated by their small hands that folded together much better than ours.

Gail was sopping. There was a towel under her butt but it was wet and the carpet underneath was too. I use my own hand to push a few fingers in and then a few more. Just like Betts, I went slow and stretched her muscles until she orgasmed again and again. The girls were rubbing their small clits as the look at what I was doing. I told them the mechanics so they would know and not worry.

With one final shove I was all the way in. Gail tensed up but I got Betts to go back to sucking her clit. In a few minutes I was able to move all the way to her cervix. This had been mentioned on the net many times and now I was actually doing it.

Betts and I picked up the place and now it was Gail that was wailing and thrashing on the floor. In a moment she just collapsed and didn't move any more. I pulled out slowly and cleaned my arm and hand. Betts was worried but I kissed her and said, "She just went to sleep like you do."

"Oh!"

The girls were now on their knees so they could reach that special spot a little better. Gail's vagina was closing. I wanted to fuck somebody and the best one was Gail. I did not want to do her big pussy but she probably had a tight ass yet. Besides I wanted Betts pussy to be my first.

"Betts, Honey?"

"Yes."

"Can I have Gail's ass?"

"You are asking me?"

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend. If we just go our on way they we will keep on going. You have a sore bum by now and I cannot use that other opening yet. Yours is going to be my first pussy. That leaves Gail's butt."

She smiled at me and said, "Go for it."

"Thanks Honey. You are the best."

I got Betts to kneel astride Gail and pull back on the woman's legs. Her vagina and anus was easy to see. With Gail still asleep I was able to get three fingers in very quickly. She woke up to my fingers in her.

"What?" she said groggily.

"Hold on Gail." She didn't understand until I was seated all the way in her. There is a benefit to having a small dick.

I started thrusting into Gail and she started to moan. "Patricia, sit on her face. You can keep her quiet for me."

"Yes Wally."

Patricia fell over on Gail, as the woman's tongue assaulted the girl. Patricia came a few times until I had Liza take her place. I came four times. Part of it was seeing the girls having so much fun.

I pulled out when Patricia was being eaten. I took Liza over to her mother's vagina and got her to finger her mother. In just a few minutes the girl's small hand was in all the way to her cervix. Betts could not take it any more and attacked Liza's mound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.