Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"But that was ten thousand dollars."

"That's not a lot of money. Look what a car costs or a home."

"But it is a lot of money for a boy."

"I am going into business too. I do not know what but I am going to be rich. I want you to help me. As time goes on I will add to the figure in your account. You will earn the money and perhaps grow yourself."

"You are a strange young man but I'll help."

"Good, then I have another job for you."

"What is that?"

"The guys are probably online. You can talk to them on the microphone or type on the keyboard. I recommend the former. You are to teach them about being gentlemen. Teach them to wash and choose clothes that match. Teach them about business. They have money too. I want it invested so they learn. It doesn't matter if they loose it all because it's not much. The point is that they learn."

"I can try but I don't know anything about the stock market."

"Talk to them about retailing and marketing."

"I can try."

"Good, then move that pretty butt. I need to log you on."

The guys were on and talking to Betts. There was no text as yet. I typed my ideas and introduced Gail to the group. I explained how I could give them all of the money I owed them if they agreed to invest most of it through a blind. Gail was going to teach them. I also said how private conversations could be handled on many levels so we could discuss 'boy' things without 'girls' intercepting our communications. I guess the guys would understand and read between the lines.

Gail started typing while I ran home and got my spare headset and then went back. Gail took to the audio like a fish to water. She was talking to three sexy guys and one very sexy girl.

I now had some free time. I went home and cleaned out my pack. Most of it went back in and I rode out to the mall and placed portions of it into various dumpsters. There was a lot of parachute cord and the harness but they had to go. The tool pouch would stay because the sonic device could only be triggered by a mind. Nobody would know what it really was. The gloves went but not the unused spares. There was nothing to link them to the two buildings. The black clothing and my soft soled shoes had to go.

The hook was harder to get rid of but I did so. It would be so nice to have a safe place to store what I needed. The guns, harnesses and glasses were bad enough by themselves.

I had still not purchased any cameras that function on the net. All of the products were shit according to the stuff Nadac could make. I purchased six web cameras and got a discount because it was fun.

I biked over to Chuck and handed him a camera. On the sidewalk away from the house I said, "Did you get the idea I had? You get all your money but the majority gets invested. You may make it big or lose it all. I want you guys to learn."

"I like that idea. How much does Mrs Watson know?"

"That I have money and want you guys trained. I want you guys to be officer material not grunts. You can talk to the rest of us without her knowing anything. It is all in the software."

"Good. I'd like to try investing."

"Tell Jerry to go outside and I'll give him a camera too."

The cameras were delivered quickly. I put Betts in and saw everybody but Gail. I took one next door and this changed. Everybody's face fit on the screen and it was simple to see the lips move to what was being said. Multiple conversations could go on as if in a large room and it was only the mind of the listener to find a way to decipher it all.

I went home and used my headset then put my own camera in. All the images shifted over so we all fit.

Gail continued with her talk about business. She talked about how they were set up. I would get Pop to talk about stock or perhaps Dad but Pop was in the bedroom banging away at Mom like a demon.

I heard Betts' phone ring and she logged off to answer it. In a moment Betts came over and mouthed the word 'Wendy'. I nodded and continued to listen to Gail. The conversation was dynamic. The guys asked both good and stupid questions. Gail surprised me by asking one of us to answer for her. She kept at it until the answer she wanted came out.

My own phone vibrated and I too logged off and answered it. Erin wanted to talk. Considering I was he first real lover I talked to her. Being only seven she had little to talk to me about that was interesting but I stayed with her. I was also mindful of the police or others tapping the calls.

She gave me an in when she asked about Patricia and Liza. I gave Gail's number and in a moment Erin said good bye.

June came to my open door and just stood there with her head down. I looked at her and said, "What is it Sweetheart?"

She looked up. "Am I your Sweetheart?"

"Yes, how could you think differently? Now come here and tell me why you came?"

"Well... I was horny." Her head went down and she blushed.

I got up and stood before her. Her eyes were still down. I used a finger to pick up her chin. "I am horny lots of the time too. Why are you embarrassed?"

"I like it when you order me."

"I know that." I tried to think of something good and one idea came to me. "Follow me, Slut."

"Yes Master."

I walked into Betts' room. She was laying back on the bed and talking on the phone. When June came in I closed the door and whispered, "Get naked."

I took off my own clothes and put them neatly to one side. I laid down beside Betts and she moved over. I pointed at my dick and June crawled onto the bed and started to nurse.

Betts said on the phone, "He is laying on my bed and June is going down on him."

"Ya."

"I don't know why."

"I wish you were here too."

"No, I can't."

"I've got one too and I think I will use it."

"Ok, bye Wendy."

Betts turned to me and said, "What are you doing?"

"Why, I am laying beside you as my slut sucks my cock."

"But why are you doing it here?"

"You are my girlfriend. Where else should I be?"

"But your slut is sucking the cock I want to suck."

"She was there first. I guess if you use what you were going to use on June instead of yourself, then she would curl into a ball and then you could attach your beautiful lips to 'the impregnator'."

"Well if I have to go the round about way then that is what I will do."

Betts took her clothes off then got out her weapon. She rubbed June's butt for a while then started to work the tool into her sister. Betts was getting worked up. She said, "I wish I had a slut like you have."

"Ah, this one is mine. I might loan her to you but she belongs to me."

Betts was playing with her own clit and said, "Do you think you should breed her?"

The suction on my dick got fast and furious. June's eyes were looking into mine. "The slut likes that idea. The pedigree should be good. If we go into breeding, how many should we aim for?"

"She can give us one a year for twenty years."

"I think this slut can take that. What about when I knock you up?"

That was enough and Betts bent over her sister's butt and shivered out her orgasm. She must like that idea too.

When Betts looked up the look of hunger was back. I said, "Get some lube. Open your sister's ass for me. When she is seated I want you to sit on my face."

There was no reply but Betts hurried to comply. I had an orgasm before Betts put the dildo up her sister's ass and one after when June had hers. A few minutes later Betts was guiding her sister into position then she pulled the dildo out. June sat quickly and groaned. Betts was very quick into getting into position too.

The bed rocked for quite a while too. My hair at least was not pulled which made me thankful. Breathing though was more difficult. We were still at it when Patricia came home. She just ripped off her clothes and dived in.

Pop looked happy and tired the next morning. He told me he was still thinking about my words.

I said, "My dad is an accountant. I am going to see if he will teach me a bit about books. I would like to find out about investing too. You are the obvious one to ask. Would you teach me a bit?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"I have money in an account in the islands. The government cannot touch it. I'd like to invest it and avoid all the taxes possible."

"You cannot avoid them all."

"Can the account pay or do you need a name and address?"

"A corporation works best. Setting one up in the islands avoids most of the tax burden. Your taxes then go to a poorer country."

"Ok, I'll get one set up. There is no sense going to the company you work for if you can do the job yourself. You could then make the fees."

"I signed a contract not to do that."

"Not even for family members?"

"That may be different."

"Will you bring me the information about all the hoops I have to jump though?"

"I can send that to you on email."

"That's great. I'll see what I can get done today."

"You are really going to do this?"

"Why not? I have to learn."

Lillian came down now with a satisfied smile and kissed her husband on the lips then me on the cheek. She seemed very happy.

A few minutes June came down and she too looked happy and not embarrassed at all. She said hi to everybody then said to me, "Is there anything I can get you Wally?"

"No thanks. I already had my breakfast. You seem to be as happy as your mother."

She did turn a bit red and finally said, "It is from being with people I love."

"They love you too."

"Yes, I know."

The parents dawdled until June left and Lillian said first, "What happened to June?"

"I discovered that June was inhibited. Wendy gently slapped June's leg and she did what she was asked. When she was given explicit orders she carried them out and enjoyed herself. She did not have to worry then because she was doing somebody else's commands."

Lillian said, "I didn't know that about my daughter. Who gives her commands?"

"I claimed her first."

"You?"

"Better me. I let her play but be safe. Betts gets very worked up. I have to protect both of them."

"How do you do that?"

"When you were over at Leslie's home I had to go out and keep the cop from racing in with his gun drawn." Lillian looked perplexed. "There were a lot of screams." Now it dawned on her. "I inferred that it was Betts and Wendy. They are children and there is not much of a stigma attached to that kind of love. Two voices were deeper and I tried to get Roy as far from the house as possible."

"I never realised. Thank you Wally."

"I might add that later when the screams came when your husband was there the noises could be much easier explained." Both adults turned red now.

Bert said. "Thanks Wally. You are looking after us more than we look after you."

"Family does that for its members. Now back to June. I have called her Slut and she reacts favourably to it. Betts suggest breeding her and this too she likes."

Lillian said, "Why are you telling us this?"

"June enjoys sex with us but soon she will want to try adults. I want her safe. I cannot have her go out now. She will look for somebody to order her around. One taboo is related to having children within a small group. This has been avoided with modern birth control. I am wondering if the two or three of you will take June in when the time comes. I can satisfy her now but that may not last long. I am far from full grown."

"You want us to have sex with our daughter?"

"I want you to consider having sex with a young lady that will look for it someday with other adults. I want her safe. I said I loved this family. It was not just words."

"I'll have to think a lot about this. What did you mean about the three of us?"

"Both of you like Leslie a lot."

Lillian seemed to do a lot of thinking now. They grabbed a bit more coffee and left in their respective cars.

As soon as the parents left, Nadac said, "Arrangements have been made for you to enter into martial arts training."

"The guys too?"

"The number of people is not that important."

"When do we start?"

Betts and I went over to Gail's. She was her usual polite self. I said, "I have a proposal for you Gail. It may sound foolish but it has some great features."

"What is it?"

"I have contracted for instruction in martial arts at a dojo. Betts and the guys are going to build muscle, coordination, speed, agility and especially a feeling of self worth. We need transportation there and back. If I convince you to drive us then you should take the course too. None of us have any training at all and you will not be starting further back than us. I want the munchkins to go to. They will get exercise and build stamina. That means you have more peace and quiet but when they attack you will know you were attacked."

"I'm too old for that."

"I saw your form yesterday. You are twenty-nine. There are senior citizens starting martial arts training. Granted they take it easy but the exercises keeps them limber."

"I have my business to take care of."

"Get the guys to help. They train on the job and do a fraction of your work for the time you put in."

"My car is not big enough."

"You can rent, lease or purchase a van. You might even get one like we took to the funeral."

"They cost too much."

"I am paying and I pay for the gas and insurance."

Gail, I guess, had ran out of excuses. Then she said, "There are all the uniforms to purchase."

"They are covered in the costs. You drive there and back and in return you exercise with some horny boys. Your child gains a worthwhile skill. She sees her mother working hard and will admire her more for it."

"What if I don't like it?"

"I will get the guys to exercise in the nude."

"We can try."

We all scrunched into Gail's car. The instructor, Mr Kazuyoshi, had some Japanese blood but seemed to have been born here. He looked at Gail a lot and she smiled more. Nadac had already paid over the net and we picked up our gi's. Nadac would get billed for each set we got.

The guys were disappointed that we did not do throws. We did exercises. When Jerry saw that Gail was naked under her gi things heated up. Sam by this time was thinking of the younger crowd he had recently been with but still saw Gail as extremely sexy. At least he was not jealous now.

The instructor must have caught on and he wanted to get a look himself. Gail helped him. We got a full work out and even homework. We were to come back every day and he would push us to do our best.

The guys groaned while we changed. I said, "You guys are paid $500 a week with no taxes taken off to exercise. A pretty decent wage for guys our age."

Sam smirked, "But we're millionaires. We can hire people to work for us."

Chuck said, "Ya. I want to hire a beautiful woman to exercise for me." Then the next sentence said, "Did you guys see Mrs Watson's pussy?"

Sam looked neutral but Jerry said, "Hmmmm it looked good to me. I like the ones that are shaved."

Sam said, "How many have you seen that were shaved?"

Jerry looked up and silently checked off his fingers of both hands a few times before saying, "Hell I lost count. Chuck gets all my cast offs. It must be into the hundreds by now."

Chuck hit Jerry's shoulder. "Castoffs; why you don't turn down those inflatable girls and most of them say they have a headache."

"That is because I put it so far into their skulls."

I said, "Let's go look for a bus."

Gail didn't take us home but phoned around for vans with a lot of seating. This was fun for us too. After the third dealership we went to eat then went back hunting. Jerry spotted some luxury conversion vans and we all started to drool.

Some had raised roofs. Others had lowered floors. Carpet was throughout. Many had seats that reclined into beds. These looked interesting to me. I could always have a snack if Betts spread her legs. I mentioned this to her and her eyes switched on.

I mentioned this to Gail and the same effect happened. Now we looked only for luxury. The best to date had eleven seats. Some could rotate enough to allow people to face the back or the side. Small tables were on a hand rest or went into a socket in the floor.

When we got back in Gail's car I said, "Are you prepared to drive one of those vans? They are larger than what you are used to."

"One had television so I could back up. There were leather seats. That wood trim was fabulous."

"Let's look on the net to see what is available."

Chuck said, "You going to buy one?"

"No." His face fell a bit. "If I start a company then it might buy one. We need to find an experienced driver that doesn't mind dealing with a lot of kids."

Gail said, "The driver would have to be out of her mind."

"We can put that in the requirements. Do you know anybody that would fit our stringent guidelines?"

"I'll give it a thought or two."

Nadac did help me setting up a corporation. There were a lot of requirements that required lawyers and flesh and bones bodies. There were also a lot of unscrupulous people. For our own safety we would have a string of corporations owned by our other corporations. The end product would be a corporation in name only. It would not get registered so none of our names would go onto any paper. As we grew we would be checked and they would not find their way to us. Sometime in the future, if I were still on earth, I could set up a legal corp with my name.

We actually did our homework. Gail got the boys to move furniture. She put on a micro bikini to keep cool and then the munchkins needed to put their bathing suits on. We had our own speedos but they were not here. Gail suggested the guys went in their jockeys but only Sam and I would do it.

I got Sam into the kitchen and whispered, "How do you feel about Mrs Watson teaching Chuck about the birds and the bees?"

"You mean fucking?"

"Yes. Guys are clumsy. They need to be taught. You guys are meeting a lot of girls now but the best one may the one you get first. After you fuck up she does not want to see you again."

"Ya, I know. I used to be that way."

"You are trained now or at least partially. Poor Chuck and Jerry have had no such instruction."

"Ya, I guess I got trained pretty well. They should get it too. I haven't got a girlfriend yet but I had a few phone calls."

"Really, that's great."

"Who do you think should be trained next?"

"Chuck I guess. He's a bit older."

"I will get his orders written up. The rest of us can go swimming."

"Wait until I see his face later."

I put my arm around Sam and said, "Poor Chuck may not survive. We can pick out proper funeral attire later."

"I want a better suit this time."

We came out of the kitchen and I threw Chuck a bottle of water. "Chuck I got bad news."

"What?"

"Mrs Watson teaches manners. She does this course better one on one. I think she has some free time today. Will you stay and take the course?"

"I guess. Where are you going?"

"Swimming."

"Aw, I'd like to come."

"Do this for me. Jerry gets tomorrow."

"Well I guess if I have to."

"Yes, it's part of your training."

Gail heard everything and she was jumping around. We all kept a straight face when leaving but Sam had to snicker. The munchkins were mine now and I went inside to get some long towels and a blanket with the sunscreen.

With Jerry present, Sam said nothing, but I could see that he was dying to tell somebody.

We swam for three hours. Jerry and Sam went home to exercise and I took my band of warriors home to do the same thing. The munchkins bitched but they tried. Betts bitched because she wanted sex instead. I bitched because they bitched.

After a shower I started making supper. Betts was in the kitchen helping when June came home. She closed the door quietly and waited with eyes down to be noticed. I guess she wanted this.

I walked up to her and said softly, "Hello my slut. Are you ready to serve?"

"Yes Master."

"Go have a shower but don't play with your pussy. You may clean it only. Put your finger deep to get it clean. Dry yourself and come down here."

"Yes, Master."

"Go."

Betts said, "What did you tell her?"

"Shower and come here. I didn't tell her to put clothes on. If she followed instructions she did not wear panties today."

"You are going to have one hot woman on you."

"Maybe, maybe not."

I got some more done when June ran down to see us in her birthday suit. She stopped in the middle of the kitchen with her head down. I walked around her like a man thinking of buying a horse. I lifted a breast, felt a cheek, looked into her mouth and checked her feet.

Betts looked too as if she were not interested sexually. "What do you think?"

"We can breed her I guess. She looks strong. The children should be intelligent."

"I see a bit of flab. We should exercise her more."

I suggested, "You can put a collar on her and run her around the block."

June's nipples perked up and she started to breathe faster. "I'll have to by a collar next time I am out."

"Don't get a tacky one. Find something good and strong."

"She can sleep on the floor at the foot of our bed."

"I like that idea. We should check if she is big enough though."

"Her butt is doing nicely. It opens with only a bit of trouble. It won't be long before you could put your fist in her."

June was shaking now. I reached out and grabbed her hair and gently backed her up top the table. I pulled backwards and she leaned back until she fell on the surface. I held her head down and Betts dove into her snatch. It took less than a minute until June started to shake violently.

I said, "Pick her legs up and push her back." Betts did this though it was hard. Sit on her mouth. I want to taste my slut without her making noise."

Betts was real horny and didn't have to be coaxed. As soon as she settled into position I sucked on June myself. Soon my fingers were working inside her and it took only minutes for June to have a second orgasm. I never stopped what I was doing until Betts had her cum.

"Betts get off the table."

"But I only had one."

"Off now."

She reluctantly got off. "Take my slut upstairs. Make sure she is prepared for me tonight. I'm going to use her."

"She will be sloppy but if that is what you want."

"I want you sloppy too."

I took a dish towel and put it around a dazed June's neck and handed the ends to Betts. She took the slut upstairs for preparation.

The table had to be cleaned quickly and then I had to wash my face. Only a few minutes later Bert came home. Even before he said hello he sniffed the air.

"Did you have fun Wally?"

"Some. June came home and stood inside the door waiting to be ordered to do something. She was told previously not to wear panties unless she had a period."

"Poor girl."

"Horny too. I inspected her and talked again about breeding her. Betts suggested we run her around the block for exercise."

"I take it that she was supposed to have little on?"

"Nothing."

"Did she get excited?"

"Sure did. I pulled her onto the table and Betts checked how damp she was with her mouth. I hardly ever give Betts orders but I told her to sit on the table while I made my own moisture check."

"You are making me uncomfortable Wally."

"Mom hurries home quicker now."

"So do I."

"Let's hope she is quick today. I can delay supper for a while."

"That's a good idea."

Bert had a beer as he watched out the front window looking for Mom's car. When she did come in, Bert took her hand and pulled her upstairs. Mom looked shocked but not upset.

There was a lot of noise in the house. Patricia and Liza were usually fingering or tasting each other. June and Betts were getting juicy while Bert was making his wife happy that she was a woman. Me; I had the dinner to get ready.

The munchkins came down first. I asked, "Why do both of you look so sad?"

"Mom and Dad won't let us in and neither will Betty and June."

"Maybe we can invite Paul over?"

Their eyes lit up. Liza said, "Can we?"

"I'll call the Doc tomorrow and see."

"Can't you do it tonight?"

"I'll do it tomorrow morning."

Pop looked happy when we ate but the girls looked hungry. I hope he hadn't bit off more than he could chew. Then again I was the same way.

That night I went on the computer. Chuck's and Gail's were still blank. We searched the net looking for vans. None of us were worried about price but I knew that I better justify spending the money to Nadac or my status of being non-avarice would be cast in doubt. The Aristis liked fucking so the van could be shown as a shaggon' wagon.

The next morning June was bouncing around. She got lots of attention and both Betts and I told her we loved her. Away from her parent's eyes she picked up her dress to show that there were no panties and now no hair either.

I made my call to Doc Suffolk. He confirmed that Paul Jessop was in the care of Children's aid but he could not say much considering he was bending the rules now.

"Paul did better at the party. Let him visit us, or is he under police guard too?"

"No, he isn't. There are people that are more of a threat to Caputo. They are getting the protection."

"Do you think he will run off?"

"Not likely, he is a frightened child."

"Are you afraid that I will treat him like Caputo?"

"He has the face that make many look twice. I do not think you would do anything to him."

"So you are saying that he is not in danger from Caputo, he is not going to run away and I will not hurt him. We both know he did better at the party, so why cannot he visit?"

I could hear his breath being drawn in then he said, "I guess there's no reason. Paul is delicate and I want him protected."

"Well I hinted to Mom that he should get adopted."

"What did she say?"

"She wants to know more. Our house is informal."

"I'll phone back around supper time to see if he wants to visit."

"The visit, if it happens, will be from tomorrow at eight to say nine that night. You can call me at noon that day and by coincidence Paul will be near me. You can ask about the food and then find out if he is happy."

"Now the apprentice is coaching the master on how to be sneaky?"

"Sorry, Master. The Grasshopper will try harder to remember his place."

Gail came to the front door naked and then let me in. She kissed me passionately. "Thanks Wally. You give me such beautiful gifts."

"Do we have to hide the body?

"Oh, he is not dead yet. It takes just a bit of encouragement and he's ready for more."

Chuck came from around the corner in his underwear. He glowered at me and said, "I don't know if you are my worst enemy or my best friend. You would not believe what I went through in your training."

"Soldier, you follow orders and learn. When the enemy troops come you will know how to deal with them. You would have failed before and you know it. You are still only partially trained."

"Ya, I guess you're right. I would have shot in my underwear just looking at a girl before."

"There are two more good points."

"What are they?"

"Jerry doesn't know what is ahead of him."

"The poor guy. I barely survived. What is the other point?"

"Once Jerry is trained you all have to recover and then come back here and see how three of you can take the enemy. This is termed advanced training."

Chuck looked the surprised woman up and down. "She will still defeat us."

"Maybe the first dozen or so battles but eventually you will get the upper hand. Then you are going to have a woman on her knees simply begging to be spared."

"I can almost see that but I would have to hung like a horse and have the balls of a bull."

"Are you going to be concerned about exercising in your jockeys now?"

"We can do it naked and watch somebody I know drool herself to death."

"Looks to me that you guys are evenly matched, three to one."

"Did you come here to rescue me?"

"Worse. We have to go to the dojo. This time we buy a van."

"Wow, the one we like?"

"No, better."

Gail drove us downtown again. Sam smiled at Chuck a lot and Chuck smiled back then looked at Jerry. Gail still was naked underneath and the guys worked hard. They didn't seem to have their mind on their pain.

After we dragged ourselves out of the dojo we went to the Daimler/Chrysler dealer. There was a long Mercedes van called the Sprint. There was one Super Sprint on the lot. It had dual tires on the back. It had been made up to take important people to meetings or to just sign on the dotted line while travelling. It was a motor home but a small one. The luxurious leather chairs turned into beds. There was a small shower, toilet and the water tanks. The big screen plasma television and recent state of the art stereo came with it. Though used, the price was a hundred and eighty thousand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.