Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

When the meal had been put away and then the dirty plates and cutlery, I brought out a cart used to carry food. On it an one other were the props we would use. Chairs were brought in so most had a chance to sit though the boys chose the floor close to me. I was to learn later that this had been programmed into them by Mordock.

I began my discussion on magic by telling the audience, "All of us when young saw the world through our eyes and found it beautiful and complicated. The fact is that we were mostly blind. There are a great number of forces around us that we cannot see or feel. It is like we are two dimensional people on paper trying to contemplate the third dimension."

"Another way is to think of us as fish with a small brain trying to understand that area above the surface of the water. Not only is there one dimension but two. Likewise there are two more universes. It is actually possible, with enough power, to simply step from this room into another world and from there into another seemingly without end."

"It is a scary thing to contemplate but it is still our natural world. We just have just not seen beyond our usual three dimensions. To use what is around us requires power and an understanding how to use it. The first is a mind capable of manipulating what is really there. Not everybody can do this but it is in may of us to some degree at birth. It can also come about if a person with the knowledge and a strong mind can straighten out an existing mind to see what was hidden. This happened to me."

"We need the power to do this moving of forces that we cannot quite touch. This comes from a wide variety of sources but you already know that sex or better love can generate a good deal of this power."

"We channel the will to explore into experimenting with some of the power and see what can come of it. If the person is intelligent they will write down their findings the same way a chemist does an experiment. When enough tests have been conducted then some rules seem to appear. Over a long time a great deal can be found out about what can only be slightly seen by only a few people."

"The male to do this is called wizard, mage, archimage, conjurer, occultist, enchanter, magician, magus, necromancer, sorcerer, warlock or male witch. The female is called witch, bruja, enchantress, occultist, necromancer, Wiccan, hag, hex, lamia, sorceress, or witchwoman. The ideas behind all of these words bring up the idea of evil. The truth of the matter is that there is no evil. It is the same as a gun. It can be used to protect or to hunt for food but it can also be used by evil people for evil ends."

"Manipulating the real five dimensional world about us is not evil only if it is done with an evil purpose. Just as a stone can be used to build, it can also be used to kill."

"What I wanted to show you tonight is some of our real world. I will let you see what it can do for us without getting into silly superstitions that knew very little or nothing of magic and painted it all with one brush."

I brought our a dozen crystals and said, "These crystals have a special property that allows them to store and discharge power on command. Rather than making love on the floor, this is what we will use tonight."

Sonya and a few other made sounds indicating that they thought this was unfair. It did bring on a few chuckles.

A white board had been placed in the room previously and had been used for business purposes. I used a marker to phonetically spell the words of the incantation with some symbols that indicated stress and intonation. Taking some paper towels and one of Mrs Cardinalli's paring knives I cut my arm. There was a lot of gasps from the group. It sounded like they were worried about me and didn't want to see me hurt.

I said the words of the incantation that was written on the board while displaying the long cut to the most people. When the last syllable was spoken, the wound began to stitch itself together. Sonya took more paper towelling and wiped away the blood to show a fresh pink scar that would be gone completely in a day or so.

The oriental girls got up first at my silent urging and inspected the wound. Soon everybody had a chance to see. I said, "This comes in handy in saving a person's life. I used the power in one of the crystals to move forces in the true universe around us. The wound healed and I even used the power to take away the pain though that is second nature to me now."

For the next few hours we practised doing some spells that I figured some of the students could do. Healing was complex but I got thirteen people including the gardener to sprout a seed. It didn't grow very much but that was ok for now. It was the children that had the strongest ability and this was because of their age and the fact that Mordock had chosen them for their potential.

Sonya performed with pieces of wood that would dance across the table as she did not too long ago. Four people including Mrs Cardinalli held a crystal and were able to move very small articles but they happened to be small feathers or dust. It was inside an overturned tumbler so nobody could say it was the wind. I mentioned how Mrs Cardinalli might possibly help the gardener shooing away unwanted birds, insects and even small rodents.

By the end of the night we had the children pushing a ping pong ball across the floor and avoiding obstacles as it travelled. The entertainment seemed to go over well and I promised to have more classes later to bring out what talents were available.

When the servants went to their quarters the rest of us went to the complex that was far below our feet. Part of this was to put more energy into the magical construction but to be honest Sonya and I wanted to make love. This was not a private affair by any means and I knew that I would be suitably drained to sleep well.

There were quite a few people partaking and I wanted to try something new. Erasmus didn't mind some discomfort to his slaves for it reminded them of their place. I gave my orders, "Everybody that wants to participate has to get their mattress and pillow and take them to the gym. I want to make a large circle and I want all of you to be comfortable." I reached down to pinch a young girl's bum and she squeaked and hurried to do as I asked.

Sonya did the straightening out of the circle and gave her ok to the places each person had to take. The boys and young girls were spread out evenly along the circumference at my urging.

When the time came to begin I did so with Sonya. I treated her now as I did many times where we lived with Erasmus. This meant a long foreplay which is what I wanted. The grid went up very quickly and became strong right away because everybody wanted to participate.

For some odd reason I was still able to go beyond the boundaries of our environment and knew that Mrs Cardinalli was getting it on with her husband. With a little extra energy I linked the women to us but tried to do it subtly.

I kissed my way down Sonya's body but let her orgasm and the rest followed to put them in the right frame of mind for what was coming. When I got to the juncture of her legs she had her knees up to her breasts and her back arched to give me everything she had.

I teased her unmercifully while capping her ability to have another orgasm. With lips, tongue, fingers and PK I got her so high that I had to release her and the rest. This time I made sure her thighs were wrapped around my ears.

My own release was held. I had a specific place to put my seed. When Sonya came around I was looking down at her and my cock at her portal. Instead of pushing in I looked down at the woman I had known for over a year and said verbally and in a whisper, "Do you love me Sonya?"

In a second she pulled me to her and in doing so I was in her now very lubricated sheath. "Oh, yes, yes I do Master. I would have it no other way."

"That is good because I love you too."

Her love too was a part of our grid now and I could feel everybody grasping this idea to them. I did start to make love again but this time I would have my release too. It was much easier on the mattress and Sonya was forcefully pushed along the length as she wanted stronger strokes.

I moved to different positions and usually pulled her further toward the foot so we could start working up once again. It was when she had her legs over my shoulders that the time came for her release and all of ours too. She screamed loudly in the large room but not all the sound was echoes for every other person including myself did the same.

I had just enough functional neurons to drop her legs and crash to her mattress beside her. We held ourselves so tightly together that nothing else was possible. When I recovered enough I saw a small smile on Sonya's face and knew that I had made her happy and in doing so I was more than satisfied.

When I was able to get up I saw that the ladies and even the gents would like to continue. Now that everybody was comfortable with me I had the young girls take their mattresses into the centre of the circle and just sit and face me. They did this quickly and I was happy to see that they were not that worried.

I moved to my right to the next girl and it happened to be one of the many that I had not had a chance to meet intimately yet. I gave her a kiss which she returned avidly. I said, "I have some work to do, Sweetie and I just want to get around the blocks that are placed on my little girls."

"I will help Master."

I kissed her again and said, "I knew you would be kind enough to assist me."

With only a little foreplay I was in her vagina. Mordock was not as large but the girl was not uncomfortable with me. I sawed back and forth to give some of this act a personal touch with just this girl but soon I had to set up the grid once again. In no time, she was wreathing as the sensations went through her body just like the rest on the perimeter.

When the power was at its highest I looked at one of the girls in the centre. I concentrated on her face, her eyes and even her lips and nose as if to memorise her features. This girl like all the rest had a secret place that held their memories of the time before Mordock. They each had controls placed on them and I began to remove them when I saw that it was safe to do so. When this was done I started on the main block but not to remove it yet. They were protected by the strong spell that didn't allow for a simple removal. I was able to get around the shield and examine the memories of her earlier life.

Some observations were not good but I did get names and other data that would allow me to find her past. Each of the other girls were done the same way. None of the information was shared with the rest or the one who owned the thoughts. Some was just too bad to be known.

The girls in the centre were now allowed to join our grid. When they were as aroused as the rest I knew that it was time. The orgasm came when all of this was complete and I emptied myself into the twitching woman beneath me.

Later when we recovered, I looked down to the girl and kissed her lips tenderly. Her arms wrapped around my neck with surprising strength until she came to the realisation that she had to release me.

I concentrated on the complex and a bottle of water came to me. I needed the liquid and the rest called for their own refreshments. In a few minutes I called the girls and their mattresses back and sent the boys out with their mattresses.

The next girl was very anxious to get me and moved her body to engulf me in one swallow up to her uterus. I had a few words with her but she wanted the real thing and wanted it now.

In moments we had begun and the grid once more in place. The boys had better blocks and this was additionally complicated with all the spells Mordock had put on them. These spells were studied and removed. There was no extra security here and each of the boys had the same group of spells. What I found under the block was as bad or worse than the girls. Only one of the girls had a family that would have worried for her while the rest were just the issue of slaves that did this at their master's orders. There was little or no love and I could see that this would tear the mother's heart out if she invested her affections in a person that would soon be ripped from her arms.

I cringed at the thought of treating babies like livestock. Most had not even been born on this planet but were obviously very Human or extremely close. Some of the odd ways of thinking was due to what they had learned at their original home. I remembered those others still in the time vault not too far from where I was now.

Those around me had not all been assessed yet and I felt very responsible for them. I concentrated more on the lovely lady beneath me then sent more of my thoughts to the boys instead of the ones the females would prefer. In moments all of us had our climax and I was able to see the boys reacting no differently than they had when they felt a female's sensations.

I went around the entire circle that night. The youngsters were excluded except for a kiss and a caress. The older girls went into groups in the centre and I examined all of them. The majority of these women were no different than those that were younger.

Sonya, Sara and all of the oriental ladies went there too more for solidarity but I did find some hidden areas of Sonya. This was the only time I felt reluctant to peak at least until I had a better chance to think about it.

By the time I was finished I was completely dry and only kept going to make sure all of those that had not had a chance for an intimate moment with me would now get the turn.

When I woke up I had one arm around Sonya and an unnamed boy was holding onto me. He must have woken in the night and been drawn to me for some type of comfort. Many of the children had only been given names by their master and that was well after they should have had a strong identity of their own. I could imagine that any slave would remain a slave if he had to thank his master for even a name.

I got up and moved the child closer to Sonya. In moments I had a coffee compliments of the magic food service. Only a few minutes later some of the others woke and then had to look around. They had not been sleeping where they usually were. Some saw me and smiled. I wished each of them a good morning but some I had to do so with me looking directly at them. This situation would not change until I gave them names myself.

Mordock was very meek around the house and this is the way I forced him to be. Over breakfast upstairs I said, "I think you should go back to work today. You have done everything I asked of you."

"Thank you, Master," he said sincerely.

"Send over your lawyers. I want to have a chat with them and get the title to this home transferred. Tonight would be a good time."

His eyes brightened up. He knew he would make me happy with this gift.

"Is there anything else, Master?"

"Yes, I think there is. Get one of them to give me a call first. I want to set up an organisation."

"I will call right away."

"I may need you to say a few words tonight though I doubt if there will be much to sign."

"Yes, master. I will be here."

I wasn't worried about a lawyer losing some sleep or to have to cut into his private time. I never did like them but at least they now had a chance to earn my trust.

Part of the morning was spent learning more about everybody around me and staying out of the clutches of the girls that suddenly found themselves free to pursue me.

I got a telephone call from an obviously worried lawyer and not from his secretary. "Hello my name is Woodrow Vidmar. Mr Mordock asked that I contact you as soon as possible. I am sorry I was late. I just got back from a vacation."

"That sounds like a good enough reason Mr Vidmar. My name is Adam Jones. Mr Mordock is donating his house and lands north of Toronto to an organisation devoted to the care of homeless children. The charity has not been set up and has no status whatsoever. I want somebody to register the charity and perhaps even sit on the board of directors. The pay I am afraid is not much. Once the charity is in existence I want the title transferred and Mr Mordock credited with any tax breaks. Are you capable of doing any of these two tasks?"

There was a pause then, "I or my staff could do just what you want. Is it possible to have a meeting to iron out details?"

"Yes, come to Mr Mordock's home around six tonight. I suggest you bring any staff you need so we can get a comprehensive view of what we are undertaking."

There was a longer pause and this time I thought it was related to him coming to me as opposed to the other way around. "Yes Mr Jones. My staff and I can make it there at that time."

When the conversation was over Sonya asked, "What was all that about Master?"

"Mordock has been castrated in a way. Magic is something he cannot do without my permission. His drives for power have been channelled into business only and then it has been muted to what a standard businessman could or would do. The idea now is to allow him to continue with his businesses and not disrupt so many lives. This home will allow us to help some of those he has hurt but I am afraid that this is only a small fraction."

"Why is that?

"He tended to kill all of those in his way. Even this property was gained through death and intimidation."

Sonya and I went over Mordock's notes looking for the next candidate to our group of happy former followers of Maximus. I had my sights on Houston and Adrian Malochuck in particular. Sonya said, "Master, you can't do it. Hassan was really just a better trained trainee and you beat him with muscle and your ability to take pain. He lead you to Sara and it took all of us to defeat Mordock. You now need this man as well as all the ones with lesser power to take down the apprentices with more experience and power. This means that we go slower and take over all the trainees we can and bring them with us. Any other way and you will be hurt."

"That's going to take months if not years Sonya. I like Earth. It's my home but I also want the other job that Erasmus offered me. That means that I get this job done as quick as possible."

Sonya had a tear on her face but she tried to hide her thoughts but I could see them anyway. She saw that this job was still very dangerous no matter what was said to me by Erasmus. We both knew that the next would be many times more dangerous and she feared that there was little likelihood of me making it back. She didn't see her own fate as something to really worry about.

"Master, you have to take your time to learn. Everybody else has had years if not centuries to learn magic. There is so much we don't know that I am surprised we got this far. You're young and can afford to do this right even if it takes longer. Erasmus was not being nice to send you even to this job. You have no mage to learn from so you must learn yourself. Please look into what Hassan and Mordock had to learn then see how you match up."

Sonya had valid points but I still felt as if I was being held back. Against the urge to move quickly I decided to learn more about magic at least in that it would help me attack or protect myself.

Sonya almost dragged me down into the lower section then had me repeat all of the spells to allow me to get to what had been Mordock's personal quarters. The Plugga stayed in their own section and I had no idea what they did with their time but they didn't bother us.

The computer in this section was very powerful and the various passwords had been demanded of Mordock. I went into the machine and used it like one that I used to track orders. It had voice capability but as yet I didn't want to use it. The feeling for this was unfounded but my fingers could still do the walking even if it were slower.

There was a large database of spells that did a sizeable number of tasks. The difficulty of each spell was one of a great many determining factors to its choice for possible use.

Sonya and I started small and listed our own spells and then looked to see what the best one that we could do considering who we might be going up against. We had run through the spells that we could perform. Sonya and I started in with various attacks when we could get a warning first. The actual text was listed in the old tomes on racks about us. These were searched to see if there were variations that were not listed in the database but anything we found was minor.

Time had certainly flown and the lawyers were presently driving up the roadway to the manor. I shut the computer down and we hurried to get upstairs to greet our guests.

The housekeeper brought nine men and four women into the sitting room. Mordock was soon with them and acted as host until I got there.

Drinks and a snack were brought out and everybody stood as I arrived. I found that Mordock had insisted on this. I just stood for a few moments and looked at each of the people present. All of them had some magic about them but it was minor. When I was introduced I looked deeper and saw that it was mainly what Mordock had himself placed on each of them.

Mordock spoke the words I sent to his mind. The words said that he wanted to move to a different home and wanted this one to be given to a worthy charity. The house would be assessed along with all the furniture and other chattels. It was now up to the lawyers to get the best deal they could with the tax man. A fund was set up with ten million dollars to keep the charity going as well as an annual gift of an additional million dollars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.