Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

We went through the building slowly. It made me think of the dungeon far below. A very great deal of money had been spent on building a mediaeval castle and courtyard. There were sixty-two rooms managed by nineteen servants. All of them were slaves but had different duties than those below. They were not much different than those of six centuries ago. I was told there was a kennel for the dogs and a stable for the horses that were used on occasion.

Mordock wanted to live the life of the fourteenth century gentry if anything. He may very well have had the power to do so if he could have gone back to that time and not been opposed by other mages.

I never thought of the possibility of good mages but I did think of mages in general battling each other to keep their numbers and mutual interests in check. Something like a group of lawyers governing their profession but only answerable to themselves and not the public.

Hassan used his phone to call the girls. I took the instrument and told them that we were all right. The address was given and they were asked to come out to assist us. It was three twenty in the morning so there was little traffic to obstruct them.

Mordock was put at a computer and he was compelled to call up all his defences of this property and print them out. He was still at it an hour later when the girls arrived.

They drove up the long winding cobblestone paved drive then over the drawbridge and into the courtyard. The Pakistani driver was in awe of this place and I had to push the money at him to get him to leave.

Mordock stayed at the computer much longer. He began a list of all of Maximus' followers and listed both their property and other assets. A separate listing he gave their strengths and weaknesses along with any personality quirks. When this was done he wrote out his opinion of how he would defeat the rest.

The girls stayed with us and I explained what they would find if they went deep into the earth. The plight of the slaves was openly discussed though Hassan didn't see much wrong with it.

Sonya wanted to go below and talk to the slaves but I held her off so they could get some sleep. I also talked everybody into finding a place to sleep for themselves now that the spells had been removed.

The staff got up at seven sharp and had their own breakfast. They found a message saying that there were ten more guests to prepare for.

I woke the girls who happened to all be in two adjoining rooms. They groggily got moving and came downstairs for their first meal of the day. After breakfast the stableman and groundsmen were called in with the rest of the staff.

Mordock said, "This is my Master. I am going to release you from your vows but you have to say them again to your new master." He immediately went into his chant and ended the first only to do the second one. He was even more careful of those that were able to leave.

I set my own spell but it was much more lax than the one they had been under. They would soon be able to leave but still unable to tell of this place or those that were here. I only wanted enough time for them to understand that I was not going to be like Mordock.

Mordock went to sleep after making a phone call that he would not be available for a few days. This only took care of his interests on this planet. Apparently Meg and Linda had been his assistants in dealing with the rest of this universe.

We went to the slave quarters next. They had already been awoken and had received their own breakfasts through magic. The facts of the new regime were listed point by point for clarity.

I went to the room with the single girl. She was very frightened and I sat on the bed and talked to her. She was very young and I coaxed her into my lap. Her name was Alexandra and she was eleven. After a few minutes of talk, I put her to my shoulder and carried her to the remainder of my family even if I called them my slaves.

Sonya was the new head of slaves and she was quick to say she didn't have sex with little boys or girls.

I went to the other room and found the same thing again. This time Mary was ten and Robert was just nine. Apparently all of the children had been very thoroughly trained in giving pleasure to a woman or even a man. Mordock enjoyed all of the children.

I made one more trip to the room with the six boys. They immediately got on their knees and mutely tried their best to entice me into taking my pleasure with them.

"Boys, I love you and I love the young girls but I have drawn a line as to what age I will ever have sex. You are much too young for me." The truth was that they did draw me the same as the girls of all ages but I had to keep my own morals or I would be lost. I also had to watch what I said. I couldn't let the boys know exactly how I felt. This would be devastating to them. I wasn't sure if they practised on each other but it was a viable substitute in my books.

I reached out to the two youngest and when they came with a smile I said, "We are going to see the rest of the people here. I have some more things to talk to all of you about."

We walked out the doorway that would normally magically keep them penned up. It was a short walk to that of the older slaves area. I started to get them to introduce themselves to each other but soon stopped. Some actually had no idea what their names were.

Every one of my slaves were told that they were at the same level except Sonya who would do as she thought right. I could be like Lincoln until things got too distorted with size.

Everybody in the room was ordered to sit. "I am taking over as your master as most of you have been told. It will be a lot different now. I will do my best to heal each and everyone in this room. Some of you have missed out on a childhood while others don't even know what that is. I want you to look on me as someone that is concerned with your welfare. I want you all to have a healthy mind and outlook on life.

"I am afraid that you will have to stay with me because nobody would believe the conditions you have had to live under. I am also quite sure that they can do little for you. I will use what magic I can to make you all happy and safe."

I would have promised to be a father but many of the girls were too old for this. It would have to be offered on a one to one basis and I hoped I would be able to control myself when they got older. That was not a problem before but now there were too many hormones flowing through my body and sex was always more on my mind. Their future positions though may have them remain slaves.

Hassan was eying the boys but trying to hide it. I said to everybody, "I am going upstairs. Do what Sonya says. Look at her as a smarter and more caring girlfriend that has your best interests at heart." I looked at the person in question and said, "Teach them some simple magic that they can use. Make it fun if you can. Call me if you need me and I will do the same for you."

"Thank you Master." She sprang up and kissed me with passion. "I know we will have some fun."

Hassan said nothing to me as we went to the house above. Once there I said, "Find a phone and do what business you need to do. I think you will be able to leave soon. We have found a new house that needs a lot more cleaning than your house did."

He wasn't sure what to say so he said, "Yes, Master."

I slept alone for the first time in well over a year but I needed my rest to and not exercise. My wards didn't wake me and I found June and Connie snuggling up to keep me warm when I felt it time to get up. I guess I still did not get to sleep alone.

&&& part 2

Part of me was already up and the girls assisted in trying to take the swelling down. They had to do it three times each and they were glassy eyed when I carried them to the shower.

They tried one more time but I had them just clean me and then do the drying. It was fun to be pampered this way. I found some clothing so I assumed that the dress code had changed. When we got downstairs I found children and slaves all around. They were dressed in new clothing and looked to be normal unless you saw their eyes.

Sonya came up to me and gave me a kiss then I received one from each of my playmates. She gave me her report. "Master, some of the slaves have not seen the sun for years. Some of the younger ones are even afraid to move about. None of them are used to wearing clothes. The staff have not known that there was anybody in the basement though they suspected a lot.

"The men have been warned about all of your slaves and especially about your boys. Mordock is up and continuing with the work you gave him. I put him in a far room because everybody is still afraid of him. Hassan needs to meet people personally or have them come here. I don't think you want the second choice. He will do what you want though.

"Your meal will be ready soon. The cook needed some extra help to feed us and I thought it good to have non-magic food this time. She argues with me about what is right and what isn't."

I pulled Sonya to me and kissed her soundly. Her eyes flew open because of the way I acted. "You're getting right into being the lady of the manor. It sounds like you're doing quite well. Later on tonight I want to form a circle again and see if we can integrate the new slaves into our group. It will mean a lot more power and we can begin to fix some of the damage Mordock has done."

I walked around the house and found people all over the place. They usually froze in place at seeing me but I stopped and talked to allay their fears.

A few of the boys had come to this level and were the ones that kept 'finding' me. The spell had changed them intrinsically and my only hope was to learn enough to bypass this programming or to find a way for them to be happy without me.

The young girls still saw me as both a master that magically attracted them and a male, like Mordock that could hurt them. There was nothing to do but win their affection the old way. The older ones were what was left of Mordock's coven and they would have to be courted by me. I needed their help and I needed their cooperation. I didn't have the knowledge or the dexterity to do what was needed.

The majority of this group were still on the level where they lived. Some had come up and then returned. I decided that I had to go see them. My order would get their compliance but I wanted their hearts too.

I walked into the female seraglio and all the people got on their knees including June and Connie. The children I found in the adult's beds were here too. They were still frightened.

"Get up and sit on the beds. It is a lot more comfortable there." They did this because it was an order. There was one empty bed at one end of the room and I moved it so it would be in front of them. I sat too, just as they were. It still looked like a confrontation between me and them. "Connie, honey, will you come over here and keep me company? I like a beautiful girl on my lap."

She was pleased with this too and snuggled close and I let the others see that we found pleasure in each other and not just me.

I said to the slaves, "I have to talk a bit more about us and where you live. Your old master is now my slave. He was a very bad man. With a lot of help from others we found a way to beat him. I made him change. It may not seem much to you but he would give me everything he has even if he doesn't know it. He now works for me. When he talks to other people he has to act like he did before but the rage. He pretends that he can still hurt people but he cannot do that any more. Think of him now as a guard dog with a muzzle over its mouth and a leash holding him in a small area."

I let them digest this for a minute as I caressed the naked woman in my lap. When Connie started to respond I just gave her a small kiss that tried to express how I felt about her.

When we came up for air I hugged her to me and said, "Now we get to where we now live. You must know that your home and all this area is made by magic. It means that magic is needed to keep this place from collapsing in on itself. It also means that it needs magic so we have lights, food, and even air. This magic comes from many sources. One of the best is our emotions. Making love is one of the most desirable ways for me." I smiled hoping they would agree but I was wrong.

"Making love is not what your old master did. He has sex and used spells to force your body to respond. I like to think that I am a better person. It makes me feel good to give others pleasure."

I kissed Connie and said to her, "Will you help me form a circle now? I want to show these girls what it's like."

She thought for a moment thinking of all the strange people that she would have sex in front of then I read in her mind the things she got out of our sessions. "Yes Master. I would love to help you." The last was said while looking down in embarrassment.

I kissed her with more force now and squeezed her to me. "Thank you Connie. You make our lovemaking always special."

I looked at the other girls and asked, "Please form a circle like you did before. Connie and June will show you the way I want."

Connie got up and I started to remove my clothing and Connie began to help me. When I was done I gave her a kiss on the end of her nose for the help.

The ring had already started to form and June took a position almost half way around the ring. I saw that the children and even the boy had got into position. I was about to ask them to leave but both my upper and lower mind spoke the same idea. If they stayed they would know how I felt about them even if I didn't make love to their bodies. They would know through their link to the others.

Connie was anxiously awaiting for me. I crouched down and said to everybody, "I have to say a spell that makes Connie all juicy and easy for me to enter without hurting her." I said the words clearly as I rubbed Connie's back and bum. When it was completed I heard Connie groan in want and I caressed her rear opening and she moved her body on my fingers. As more fingers entered her the more she groaned in pleasure.

Just when an orgasm was imminent I removed my fingers and a spell cleaned them for me. As Connie tried to reorganise her thoughts I shifted forward and slowly slipped into her. She groaned and shook but I hoped it was obvious that it was not in pain.

"Tell me how you feel Connie. Are you full?"

She spoke in Chinese but her thoughts were broadcast too. "Yes, I am so empty when you are not with me. I need you Master. I need you in me to make me whole. Make me come Master. Do this please." More mumbles came but I began to stroke into her and slowly withdraw. I was able to hook up June with ease and then I had my first trouble.

"Will you look at me, please?" The message was sent to all of the people present. They looked up and I could see that they could feel something of what Connie and I had. I picked a blonde haired girl beside June and as I concentrated on her eyes I tried to find a connection. It took a while but it did happen. I moved the energy around and strengthened the connection to our grid.

I picked another girl on the other side of June and did the same thing. I thought of how pretty they looked and how I would love to caress their bodies with my hands and tongue.

One more girl was added and stabilised before I saw a faint grid of lines. I closed my eyes and worked on one after another to encourage them to grow and contribute what they had to this montage of faces and personalities.

It must have taken over an hour but I saw everybody in the room in the grid. They took their feelings from Connie and then amplified them to make the union much stronger and powerful. I shared some of my own feelings. It was not just the sensation of mating but the way I felt about everybody here. I opened myself wider than I think I had ever done before. They saw my faults, my weaknesses, my joys and I think mostly my love.

The power was very high before but still grew dramatically. Connie was starting to show the strain so I pulled back and warned the rest before working harder on Connie as I thrust repeatedly into her. Her orgasm had been physically denied her and when I released the hold on it she screamed. I heard the others in the room do the same. The noise was deafening.

My own orgasm mimicked the rest and I too added to the roar that would be heard throughout this level. I pumped load after load into Connie's rectum before I felt sated. Connie continued to move in the small movements she had done before and I looked into her mind and saw that she was only working on nerve impulses from her groin. There were no higher functions working.

I lowered her to the floor and wanted to collapse on top of her but restrained myself. My own hips continued to work but in a slower rhythm. When I slipped free I heard a complaint from those on the circle. I too felt that way but I had to let them rest and me too.

Mary, the ten year old I had met yesterday on the bed with the even younger boy were crying. I couldn't see her problem but I got up and walked over to her. Looking at her tiny form on the floor broke my heart and I picked her up and held her to me.

"Don't worry Mary. I won't let you get hurt." At the moment I actually meant it from myself and I intended to keep that promise. She continued to sob and I rubbed her back and whispered small endearments trying to get her to see that there was no need to cry. I would make sure that nobody hurt her and I would try to make her as happy as I could. The crying took a long time to taper off but I ended up rocking her back and forth until she was able to go to sleep.

The others were looking at me and I said in explanation, "Mary was crying." I got my feet under me with difficulty and carried the child over to a vacant bed and laid her down easily. She was reluctant to let me go even in her sleep but she had to.

I looked down to see a flat chest on a small body then a small swelling between her legs. She was pretty and probably one of the major reasons Mordock took her. There was a thin covering and I used this to hide her charms and I guess to give some privacy though she was probably only used to wearing skin.

I was thankful that my erection had gone down when dealing with the distraught child. I bent over and gave her a kiss and knew that I had to continue with what I was doing.

Others had arrived but now came into the room. They seemed unsure of themselves. There were most of the boys along with three of the young girls and five of the older ones that usually worked in the circle for Mordock. I said, "Please find a place in the circle. We'll make it larger to fit."

June greeted me a soft kiss that showed her love even if it was too early for her to have the real emotion. I asked, "You want to make love baby?"

"Yes Master. I really want to." She said with thought alone this time.

I kissed her lips and said, "Let me do my thing and then I'll be pleased to make you feel more than just happy."

The chant was quickly said and I was able to slip into her very easily. She constricted then and I felt that I was held tightly. By the time I had made a dozen slow strokes I was integrating the rest of the group, starting with the eager Connie.

The former grouping joined me quickly and I worked to fuse the thin strands of those that had just arrived. This went quicker and I had to assume that they didn't feel threatened.

I caressed June's breast with one hand and used my PK on her clit but didn't allow her to have the come she so desperately needed. With everybody now present and in our group I worked harder on my own satisfaction and added this to the sum total of our energy. The dam blocking June was released and she screamed even louder than Connie. I felt what the orgasm had done to her mind. My ears were assaulted too and I added my own call to show what I really felt.

I fell beside June and had taken her with me. I just held her close to me because I needed her presence to make me feel the way I wanted. As I basked in the feeling I found that the woman on the other side of me was holding onto my body. I could only move one hand down and behind me to caress her leg.

We stayed like this for a while and I could feel the rest sort of floating on an insubstantial cloud of emotions and sensory data. When the girl behind me relaxed I knew it was time for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.