Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

It seemed like only hours later I smelt cooking and felt two small warm bodies snuggling on each side of me. It was hard to imagine that it was only yesterday at noon that they had come to me. We had been through a lot. One man had died, another had been made my unwilling slave and they had said that they would be my slaves for at least another week.

One small nipple was too close and too interesting so I sucked it gently into my mouth and took my time. My PK worked beneath both the sheet and the flesh to find the small morsel that was getting harder and harder all the time. Connie was breathing hard when she finally woke up. She was surprised to see me. This apparently didn't happen often. She did like the attention and pulled me close until she remembered that she was a slave.

"Good morning Connie. You may have agreed to be my slave but you are also my woman. Don't be afraid to act that way. We both lose too much if that happens." I paused and she came to understand what I meant. I continued, "At times like this you are my girlfriend that unfortunately has to share me with her sisters. Only when it's work or important will I be the master. I like that job but I am too soft hearted to take it very far."

She put her hand back on me tentatively then pulled me to kiss her. This is what we would both like and I did as she wanted. She kept the lip lock and now her hands went over my body to find if there was anything interesting. Her search pattern moved quickly to my waist and then further. She found me then and very erect. It flashed through her mind that I was too large for here even I had been in both lower openings many times.

In moments she was sliding lower and trying to get me into her. "Sweetie, let me lay on my back and you can climb on top of me." She felt this was not the way to have sex but she had felt the same way when I used her anus. I moved into a good position and Connie awkwardly climbed on top of me. I had to pick her up a bit so she could manoeuvre her opening over where it belonged. She came down slow and had a large smile on her face when she had managed this task.

She was not sure exactly what to do so I said, "Just make small movements of every kind and remember those that make you feel the best. I want you to enjoy this and I will get my enjoyment from making you happy."

Connie did move about and found that she had to put her feet on the bed to get comfortable then she began to make experimental moves. Once she found some she did a few and then branched out to find others. When she began to start doing her favourites I began to caress her nipples. She stopped immediately then began again after seeing that she was not quite alone in her world of sensual pleasures.

When she was back in her world once more I began to also stroke her clit with my PK and Connie began to mumble then just groan about the feelings within her. She moved faster and faster until she lost her coordination completely when she screamed her orgasm.

I held Connie to me when she finally collapsed and soon I found that we were the centre of attention. Some of the girls thought I was murdering one of their number. They only saw me rubbing the girl's back while she tried to regain her breath.

The other occupant of our bed brushed Connie's hair back and looked at the girl. When the eyes opened the two girls looked at each other and soon they shared a knowing smile.

Connie got back up and started once more. She was half way to an orgasm when she started but continued to push herself the rest of the way. My own hips pushed up into her and I groaned my own exclamations in time to hers and soon her climax rushed upon her and she screamed once more and in a second I started to fill her with my seed. She pumped even more then but had to fall back onto my chest with a contented sigh and a body that had uncontrolled twitches running through it.

I was content though I still had a considerable amount of hormones in my body and fluid in my testicles and prostrate. I slid Connie away from our bedmate and encouraged Lena to take her place. She was only hesitant for a moment then got on.

She rode out two orgasms and I filled her twice to keep both of us happy. Though I wouldn't make a good master I would certainly need a great many women to keep me sated and able to think properly.

I threw a girl over each shoulder and took them to the washroom. Some of the girls had not left when they found that the girls were safe and just stayed to be entertained. I cleaned both of my ladies and they cleaned me. Lena seemed to be more adventurous and tried to use her small mouth. She could not get much in and used her hands and tongue. I reciprocated by using my PK and even tried to enter her this way. I could feel that she had no pain but on the contrary felt satisfied with my endeavours. I gave up my seed after she had her come and it sprayed all over her face.

When I was coming down from my own heights Connie took over and it started all over again. We were quite wrinkled by the time we dried ourselves and walked naked to the source of the food.

The girls were wearing the same clothing as me except Jen who now wore panties because her period was coming on. Sara was at the stove cooking away and wore a large apron to protect herself. I kissed each of the girls then walked over to Sara.

I said with my voice, "You look a lot better today Sara. Your food smells delicious too. I am very glad I met you." I got a very weak smile and I could tell she was still afraid but not as bad as last night.

"I have kissed all my other girls. May I kiss you too?"

She just closed her eyes and puckered as if she didn't know how to do this. I took the tongs from her hand and handed them to another girl and very lightly caressed Sara with my hands. Her eyes came open and I had to assume she didn't know what I was doing. The fear stayed strong and no amount of stroking seemed to calm her. I did kiss her then but it was a chaste kiss as if to a child.

Hassan came out dressed in suit and tie as I was being served my breakfast. I was angry with him for the way he treated his slave. I think even Erasmus would not like it but it would be for different reasons. The knowledge I gained from him never mentioned his beatings of the woman so I asked, "Who beats Sara?"

The man replied in voice after thinking of a way to hide this information or make it less damning. "Some of my friends come over from time to time. They use her if they are inclined. Some of my business associates like her and they just like to get more physical than the others."

I didn't raise my voice but I asked, "List the men, their relation to you or your companies and then how much you think they enjoy causing Sara pain."

Again he paused but the loyalty spell in him didn't allow him to lie though he tried a great deal now. The list had his boyfriend Ryan about third and I asked questions to make sure Hassan knew exactly what I wanted to know.

We both ate a breakfast then I took Hassan into the study to talk further. "You are either an inherently evil man or one bent on using Sara in any way possible for you to rise in fame and fortune. I am angry now and I would like to beat you the same way Sara was hurt all those times but I am afraid you would not survive."

He quickly got on his knees. "But Master that is the way I learned when you taught me. I remember you saying that females are less than nothing. Your only exceptions were those of the two females that acted like men. You were the one to put the spells on her so she would never be a bother to us."

This made me hate Maximus even more. "I will clean up my house even if it has to be one slave at a time." The man was quaking now and I continued, "I will postpone your punishment to allow you to think on the error of your ways and see if there is someway you can make it up to Sara and any other woman you have wronged.

"I now want to know of all my other assets in this area. Start with my slaves, add the trainees then the apprentices. When you are done list all the real estate that they own and I own."

He wasn't thinking of a reason for me asking this but of his possible doom. Maximus must have been either killed on this plane or on another. No body was ever found. Hassan had already told me that one of the buildings Maximus owned exploded with the loss of thirty two slaves. The lawyers and the security service that Maximus owned handled the matter.

Presently the mage was thought to be out of town or in hiding. I felt like picking up the pieces to make my own base. At least I would get a chance at modifying the thinking of all those Maximus had touched with his evil hands.

Maximus had quite a few slaves I found and they were of both genders. They lived at his houses for the most part. He also owned a great many lawyers and accountants that kept the money growing and safe. Some of the businesses were world renown and I had shipped many packages to them during my old life.

Hassan was listed among the trainees though he was at it for many years. There was only one apprentice in Toronto and the name Francis Mordock seemed to fit the bill. The voice I heard and the picture that Erasmus had shown me matched in my mind. Mordock had been the one that detected my magic and sent Hassan to investigate. Murdock had not replied when we phoned his home and we looked on this that he was afraid. He had tried to hide the fact before but had not been that successful. I thought that this was one of the reasons that Maximus had not used him on the attack on Erasmus that had only happened two months ago on this time-line.

Miss Carboni and Miss Nesbit lived in Paris and London respectively. Adrian Malochuck lived in Houston while Mark Himmler lived in Berlin. Other apprentices lived in other areas but Hassan was not privy to much of that information. He has also said that the properties that he mentioned were only assets that he had discovered in many years of dealing with high finance. This was his way of saying that there was probably lots more.

I found Maximus owned at least two large homes in this country. One was north in cottage country and the other one in Vancouver. The rest were spread all over the Earth. He owned a great many businesses outright and had controlling interest in a great many more. I might have to fight a lot more than magic to take over this empire.

Hassan's assets were not paltry either. Most of it had come by him taking over some accountants and business leaders and getting them to either manage his money or to tell him of upcoming events so he could invest in them.


Francis Mordock would be a much stronger opponent I found. Maximus had trained him more personally for the last five years but the man had been learning in a group for at least seventeen years before that. He was a true apprentice while I was not even up to Hassan's level. I had only succeeded on balls and speed.

In the next hour and a half I learned a good deal about Mordock. Hassan was not good but not evil either. Mordock was very bad if not evil and this may have been the reason whey Maximus had taken him under his wing recently.

Hassan was quizzed as if he was having a test and he told me how he would take out a person like Mordock if he had been magically compelled to try.

Hassan had spent a good deal of his money on mage stones or crystals. It was a way of hiding cash from the government making Maximus happy at turning such a good profit.

After lunch I took Sara and put her into the circle after rendering her unconscious. I began by sliding into Sonya. She was very horny and just groaned and the delicious feelings travelling up her spine to her head. When enough of a connection was reached with the rest of the girls I chanted a spell that would stop the periods the girls had until they wanted to start them again. As a master I had full control over them but deep down I didn't want to saddle them with something they didn't want. Sonya though had wanted a child for a long time and I thought it was just to tie me to her a bit more strongly.

When the spell was done, I shifted focus and worked on Sara the same way as I had on Hassan. Sara though had three magical spots. Two were like the one in Hassan and the other was much simpler.

I went around the circle taking up where I had left off yesterday. There was more work but now I knew much more on how to handle this. We stayed at it for three hours to remove all of the spells then had a break.

The girls were very tired but seemed to work harder knowing that Sara was a person that should get a chance to be treated right for once.

When Sara awoke she looked around for the first time with a much brighter light of intelligence. "Where am I?"

"You are safe. You have been under three major spells for a long time. My girls and I have removed them."

She concentrated for a while then said, "Where's Maximus? He said he would be waiting for me. We were going to..." she looked at me closely and blasted into my mind to see what I knew.

Sonya threw a lamp across the room and it struck the back of Sara's head and shattered. She was right behind it to give her a karate chop to put the woman out.

I was stunned by the attack. I could only sense a voracious beast wanting to devour me and my thoughts.

"Are you all right Adam? Did she hurt you?"

I got my thoughts more in order and stood. I had fallen in the attack. "I think so. Sara sure changed. She was a meek and mild slave one minute and a powerful like a full mage the next. I don't know what happened. Did we do something wrong?"

Sonya said, "I don't think so. She could have been a failed apprentice of Maximus. For some reason he kept her alive. I followed the steps you took in her mind. I think the second spell was something that Maximus could have used if he needed a strong weapon that nobody suspected all of a sudden. The other one was more sophisticated and probably made Sara even more her master's devoted tool."

I belatedly looked at the six others and found them in shock. Most had been out of the room getting a snack or going to the bathroom. They didn't seem to like swimming in sperm.

With Sonya holding my hand I put Sara under a sleeping spell in case Sonya had not made her strike perfect. I now thought of the spells that we had unravelled and went into detail on each point. Hassan had some books and programs on the computer and we went through this data to find all the ramifications. It looked like Sonya may have been right.

I couldn't turn Sara out on the world and I wasn't going to kill her so she had to go back to what she was but this time she would be able to use her powers and her mind for us. The weave around the commands would have to be very intricate. She may decide at some time to remove this herself and then we would have a lion in our midst and perhaps even unknown until she struck.

Both spell and protective weave took a long time to formulate and much longer to apply. It took more time to put one spell back than it did to take three out. I charged up the crystals owned by Hassan and made a complicated spell that only needed a few details to finish. If I needed to, Sara would be struck with enough energy to fry her.

We were all too tired to continue so we went to sleep once again but this time a great many wards were around Sara's form.

I slept fitfully between two of the other girls and got up early and went to see Sara in her own bed alone and looking peaceful. I began making coffee, tea and some breakfast for my girls. It was an hour later that the first got up to find some food and drink.

When all our defences were in place along with Hassan to assist us, I awoke Sara. This time she cried at being freed but I could not detect the hungry personality that had hidden there all along.

I had to be able to read Sara's mind. I also needed her talents if they could be trusted. This could be found out by simply making love to her. I moved in slowly and so did Sonya. I caressed the woman and she seemed to be responding to me. When it got far enough I put her on the carpet and entered her slowly. She had been used to this as well as pain and humiliation before. This was neither though and after two orgasms each I could see her mind as easily as I could Sonya.

Sonya came in with me and we went through Sara's mind when she was trying to get over the sensations that had peaked in her body. Sonya said, "Hi Sara. This man is our master and I am in charge of you among my other duties."

"Hello Sara. I am your master. You may remember this from before but I want to make sure you know. I want you to do whatever Sonya says."

"Yes Master. I will do whatever you want."

The spell we took so long to formulate and put in place seemed to be doing its job well. Complete trust on our part though would be a long time coming.

Sonya and Ann went back to the hotel to get our property and pay our bill. They came back with take-out Chinese food for everybody.

Hassan was chaffing because he usually had a great deal to do for business even though it was fairly well run. It was at three in the afternoon that Mordock returned the last call. Hassan had been coached on what to say and gave the performance very well. Hassan had a truth spell on him and I was sure the lie was believed.

There had been a fight where both of us were knocked out. Hassan had recovered first and put a sleeping spell on me and I was now locked in his basement along with one of the women. Only this one had come with me. The others were just so many sluts I had picked up to drain my balls.

Hassan said to Mordock on the phone, "Do you want me to take them up north and feed them to the bears?"

Mordock considered for a moment and said, "Better bring them here. I want to do a bit more talking to them. They may know something about Maximus."

Hassan tried to get out of the duty as he usually would but then acquiesced to the order. He would drop the two of us off after six when he got home.

Sara was a better conductor than I was and she was a good generator too. If she was going to be of use she had to be our secret weapon. If Sonya and I went in we would be basically defenceless. Hassan was not strong but he would help. It was the unexpected strike that I wanted to use to take him down.

Sonya rode in the back seat, accompanied by Sara. The latter was dressed as she normally would and was encouraged to act less proficient and even less bright. I rode in the large trunk because of the threat of my size and physical strength.

The trip took almost fifty minutes because rush hour had not stopped yet and an accident that occurred on the Don Valley Parkway. Hassan used a cell phone and the garage opened for us when we arrived. I could only look through Sonya's eyes and she kept her head down like a typical slave.

Mordock's loud voice questioned why the slut was here and Hassan had replied that it was to watch out for the other slave. The excuse was not that good but Mordock must still be interested in talking to me.

When the trunk opened I saw Mordock for the first time in the flesh. He was corpulent but dressed in a very expensive suit. A large crystal in his hand indicated that he had a spell just ready to be cast.

I acted fearful which was not too much of an act. My hands were tied as well as my ankles. Even my mouth was covered to keep me from mumbling a spell of my own. I was ordered out of the trunk but I refused. Both men sent pain into my body. Hassan did so at my order but Mordock seemed to enjoy this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.