Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

When I got back to my suite, I found Caloona and Sonya. The latter was in as bad a shape as I was on my first day. Caloona was rubbing Sonya's arms and back and the girl did nothing but groan in pain. I must have been the same way. When I got close I bent down and Caloona smiled at me. I impulsively kissed her for her taking care of what was my slave.

The kiss shocked the woman but I could not see that she was offended. She just gave me a smile and went back to what sounded like torture on the young girl.

After Caloona finished, I washed Sonya and then tried to get some food into her. She was not too interested in eating but I made her eat. Drinking was much more her style and I ordered some concoctions that were blended with milk. After her meal Sonya was led to the washroom to do what was needed but this time I was not aroused by being cleaned.

Caloona knew a great deal about Sookra and many different ideas were bandied back and forth. None knew what the reason for the trip was or what had to be done once there. Later Caloona had to leave and this time purposely gave her a kiss and said, "Thanks for all the help you have given me. I doubt if I could have made it this far without you."

Sandra came in later in the day to get her sample. Sonya was sleeping and I just held her as Sandra took my first load into her mouth. Sandra got my attention but not as much fluid as she got last night. I did think of what Sonya and I could do if she were able to accept my sperm. All this practice would pay off one day though it was still good now.

I found from Sandra that Sonya was mainly able to generate power during sex but could hold a small amount too. She admitted to me that Sonya was simply a piece of equipment. I needed to do more experiments in magic.

My grasp of the principles of magic and my ability to do what was needed in a non-threatening environment left a lot to be desired. Unarmed combat turned to weapons and I was told that a sword was a difficult weapon to master. I was given a strong staff that I was to use. I was beaten brutally many times with a similar weapon and had to rely on incantations of my own to restore my health.

The academic subjects were easy and I seemed able to absorb all the data required of me. This, I was told, had happened because of my previous thirst for knowledge. Photos of various notables were provided and I learned what their strengths and weaknesses were along with the very large closets full of skeletons. The whole society was bad and to have something to hide made the crime even more hideous.

Sonya was not as interested to learn about our ultimate destination. I found that the collar she wore could give a great deal of pain or even kill. I had been eager for my courses and it had not bothered me. I was told that I was not compelled to follow the master's dictates so the collar was unnecessary in this regard. The collar also protected me from the automated defences of the base.

Sonya had been forced to endure the pain of getting in shape or brought a much sharper pain. She wanted to avoid this at all costs. I had deep feelings for the girl but I had to follow Caloona's advice and hook up her performance at absorbing knowledge to the use of pain from the collar. This was not an arbitrary decision and it was only arrived at after an assessment was made of what Sonya could do if she tried.

Sonya didn't know of her past. I talked privately with Caloona and discussed Sonya. She had led a very fast paced and destructive life. When she was about to be killed by a pimp, Erasmus had substituted a doppelganger in her place that did the dying for her. Sonya's memory was temporarily scrubbed and the pill I gave her cleaned many diseases and addictions. The memories would come back in time but not all of it. I knew Sonya was now in the hands of those that loved or at least knew what was best for her even if she didn't appreciate it.

Sonya continued to grow until I remembered to feed her different food. She had put on muscle and her reflexes were naturally fast already. We sparred together and this let us understand each other better and allowed us to get away with less pain and bruising. We didn't go easy on each other though. This was a serious game we were playing even if I didn't know the rules yet.

We practised magic together after Sandra drained me. I was able to make a circle on the floor with chalk and project into the floor itself the twisting of one more dimension. Sonya was facing the circle on her knees and hands. My position was right behind her. I would have sex in her back passage. We both found this more than just enjoyable. When her orgasm came, I would use the energy to bring test objects to the circle from a distance of over three kilometres.

It seemed to work best when I was using her ass. She was facing the circle and able to concentrate much better. Sometimes the power from the first orgasm was stored and the second one was required to do a more difficult task.

When we were given special dispensation I was allowed to give Sonya my seed for the first time. This worked much better. We both had a full orgasm that gave us a great deal of power to work with.

Sandra didn't like that I didn't use the permanent sterilisation spell on Sonya but my slave seemed to be thankful that I had given her an option.

Erasmus called me to him one day. Sonya was very nervous for her life. A slave was next to worthless. I hugged her to me. "You are a good slave. You are valuable to me in my studies and my life." I kissed her, "I always want you near me."

Nothing had changed as I approached Erasmus' chambers. It looked as if the guards had not moved a millimetre since I was there last time.

Erasmus let me in sooner and said, "I see that your studies have improved considerably. You have a similar thirst for knowledge as I had when young."

"Thank you sir. It is fun and that's why I study so hard."

"When I was young it was that way too but soon the thirst changed to a hunger for a way of using the knowledge."

This had not happened to me and I could only think that was actually a thirst for power. I purposely was on the lookout for this so it could be controlled. I knew it could not be halted completely.

"I have been thinking of your future."

I stayed still and quiet for this was a very important subject to my slave and me.

"I have delved into the matter of how we met."

I stood at attention and waited.

"To give you a bit of background, I was lured to that area but something altered my transport spell and that was how I found myself in a construction site. The four lads that attacked me were mid level apprentices. They were told that I could be defeated and they foolishly believed it. They were actually committing suicide. They had only a limited number of attacks. They used their combined energy to throw at me. I had not put up a strong enough shield quickly enough to deflect the majority of the blast." He sent me an image of the violet light that I had not noticed.

"A mage that took the name 'Maximus' for himself was behind all of this. He was almost as old as I am but had not learned over the years to let some things lie. He sent three of his better apprentices to finish me off if necessary. I was very lucky when you gave me enough time to absorb the stored power in an amulet. Again I was lucky that they were concerned with you and I was able to remove their influence. The coat that you put on me to keep me warm at your expense, shielded my hands to find the amulet."

"Anyway I took your dying form and cast a spell over it to keep you from getting any worse. The bodies were disposed of and you were brought here to be repaired. You have since learned about this type of business."

The pause lengthened and I asked, "What about this 'Maximus'?"

"He was well protected and waiting for me. It took a long time but eventually he made a fatal mistake."

Another long pause and I asked, "Has this anything to do with what you would like me to assist you in?"

"As a matter of fact it does. You have come very far and quickly too. I want you to go back to Earth eventually and see what you can find out about the surviving followers of Maximus. I have some sensors on Earth and see that somebody is back to their old tricks. I want you to clean up this matter for me. It may be looked on as difficult or impossible but it is actually much safer and easier to do than the mission on Sookra. Look on it as a project that has to be done for school. You will have some assistance from here but the fact remains that you could die in this effort if you are not careful."

This time it was me that had to have time to think. "Will you lay out the information I may need to do as you want and perhaps help me with some crystals? I have studied them but know that they are beyond my abilities."

"I will help you with that and other tasks. You have to be trained and that cannot be done in complete safety. I have lived a long life and know the benefits of being both cautious and prepared."

Though it didn't feel like it, a year had passed. My present academic studies had just finished and I had to master more magic and continue on with the arts of warfare mediaeval style. I was comfortable with the sword but told that I was not ready to go up against anybody with even a mediocre ability. My unarmed combat was rated adequate which seemed to help my use of the knife and the small weapons.

The Plugga were finally allowed to relax their babysitting duties and fight with me man to Plugga. I always lost but now the disparity was not as much as it used to be. The fact that I could use small magic tricks was all that saved me on a few occasions. I suffered wounds that would have killed me in seconds before and would only take a few more now. Magic healed me enough that I could to come back the next day or so and be abused and humiliated once more.

Sonya loved our lovemaking after Sandra got finished. She would usually join in to get me more aroused but I still felt it was for her own benefit. Our free time was watched like a miser and I heard that Sonya was looking at other males. I think she was still a junkie but this time only one looking for sexual excitement. I seemed to love the girl but it hurt to see her striving for something extra when I had more than she could handle at home.

Erasmus told me to report to one of his labs to continue our studies on a personal level. He must have had a great deal of experience dealing with people as inept as I was and not only kept his cool but treated me nicely.

He led me into another room with thirty-seven women in it. These as I learned were Erasmus' personal slaves. I had seen them before but never talked to them. Erasmus was not cruel to them but treated them as work animals. They looked around and I could see that they were no different than any woman I had ever met. They had most if not all of their memories and served here as if it were just a job.

Erasmus said, "The number of slaves is important but it is actually the number that can be handled that is really critical. Trying for too many can be disastrous for you."

Erasmus explained more about the circle even if I already knew some of this. He placed a crystal into the centre and walked out. He removed his robe then got behind one woman. He chanted some words that I knew would open the woman's back passage and get her to lubricate herself in that place. He stroked into her butt and chanted again to arouse her. The woman came to a satisfactory orgasm but so did the other women that were linked to her. Erasmus I think stayed with this woman because she was now well lubricated. He started again and after the second set of orgasms I saw a shimmering in the centre of the circle and inside the crystal.

Erasmus was a good cocksman for his age and at the culmination of the tenth orgasm the energy that was produced and stored recently was used to charge the crystal that lay at the centre of the circle.

When he pulled out he chanted another spell that cleaned him. He got into his robe and picked up the crystal to show me. It now glowed with concentrated energy. He completely ignored the twitching women on the floor and just walked back to his lab.

Erasmus ordered the computer to display the most common crystal to store energy. This must have been prepared and shown to many people. It not only gave the structural formula but the common name for the minerals and then the technical names. "Crystals all have these minerals but the relative percentages will vary greatly."

The screen scrolled down and there were the names of fourteen combinations. Seven more were beneath. These were not listed in the computer database I had been able to access. It gave not only the difficulty of production on a percentage scale but also the amount of power that could be stored per gram. It was easy to see that one combination was both easy to make and fair in energy retention. The seven additional substances would only be able to be produced with a great deal of energy and difficulty. I could see the reason for having so many slaves.

Erasmus and I discussed the pros and cons and he finally said, "Call your slave. I want to see you make a sample of some of these crystals."

I saw no problem with this and used the computer to call Sonya. She had been studying and was leery of coming but knew that she had to. Erasmus gave me a shopping list for each of the first five crystals. The various minerals were weighted then crushed and mixed together. Before we were done Sonya had arrived and now knelt on the floor waiting our pleasure. It took twenty more minutes until I had finished the five tasks.

"Make a circle in the next room. Make it big enough to hold one of the samples. Get your slave to convert the mixture into the proper form of the crystal."

"Yes sir."

I went to Sonya and signalled her to stand. "We are going to try to make some of the crystals we have read about. Are you ready Sweetie?"

Her eyes glanced at Erasmus but said bravely, "Yes master. I will do whatever you want."

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Her fear started to diminish. Sonya helped me carry the five experiments to the now empty other room. Circles of various diameters were already in the stone floor and all I had to do was to pick the correct size.

The first sample was spread on the bare floor after I used a spell to remove any dust. I knew I was being tested and used the natural currents in the room and gradually coaxed them to amalgamate and blow over the area I wanted to clean. It took a moment but I was satisfied with what I had done. It used little energy and only took a bit longer to do.

"Kneel here Sonya. I am going to show you the various molecules and then how I want to put those together. It's going to be like removing gold from its ore to start. Then it will be like a giant and very repetitious jigsaw puzzle that needs to be assembled. If we don't succeed then it won't matter for we will have four more chances with slightly different mixtures. Are you ready?"

"Yes master. This is interesting."

I used my hand to caress Sonya and kiss her body the way she liked. I pinched her nipples and stroked her clit and she started to respond strongly. I moved behind her and caressed her back before whispering the incantation to open her back passage and to supply the lubricant needed. When I knew she was very ready I slipped into her anus and rested until she was used to me. Again this took longer to do but it kept Sonya free of pain and enjoyed what we did much more fully.

I stroked from fully out to all the way in but did so smoothly. Sonya was responding nicely and I concentrated on the small mound of power before us. I used one larger piece of material that was the size of a piece of dust to be my base. Molecules of the correct substance were added one at a time. Sonya just followed my lead and gave me strength when I needed it and even started to hand me the various pieces and I would put them where they belonged. The crystal grew to a size that I had to flip it over and remove the base and cannibalise it to go into the crystal.

When the crystal was done I continued to work it to make it a homogeneous shape with no sharp corners. Again Sonya knew what I wanted and assisted me in doing this.

When we came to our senses I knew that my back was sore and so must Sonya's opening. Neither of us had found release in an orgasm. We were working on something different that might be love but it did the same thing.

We were not allowed to rest and we finished the remaining four. Sonya had provided most of the energy and was bushed. I think Erasmus wanted us to charge the crystals to but knew that when looking at me that he would have some opposition.

He did say, "All the crystals are within the basic parameters. The shape is adequate for holding their rated power."

When Sonya was dismissed Erasmus was back in his bad mood and snapped, "Why did you treat the slave that way? She would just have done as she was told. You spend too much of your time explaining to slaves and you will regret it. You could have done the job faster if you allowed her to orgasm."

The questions may be rhetorical but I said, "Sonya knew what I wanted much quicker than if she had to find out later while working. She did more than just power this process, she handed me the molecules and I put them where they were supposed to go. This resulted in her working with me toward my goals instead of fearing me and doing just what she was told."

Erasmus said, "You are not going to get far in this life with that attitude. You have to be in charge and hold the reigns of leadership tight in your hands. A slave has no place to lead."

Every month or so Erasmus would call me back to complete all the various types of crystals. He seemed to get angrier at my concern for Sonya. She worked well together and made the crystals as quick as an apprentice that had years more experience.

He called me in alone one day and said, "My slaves are in the other room. Select as many as you can handle and energise all the crystals you have made."

This was a tough test. My technique worked on some love and respect and not blind obedience.

All thirty-seven were in the next room kneeling in the slave position and ready for their master's call. Erasmus stood back and wanted to see how I would proceed.

"Ladies!" When they responded to me I said, "Your master has asked me to perform a test. There are a number of crystals that need to be charged. I have only one slave and have never tried this before. I would like to talk to each of you to get a feel for how compatible we are. Those that are the most compatible would be my choice in doing this task. I have no idea how many of you ladies I can hold at one time. I will do my best to see that none of you come to harm."

Some statement had to be made to let the women know that I was going to use them with their master's permission. I had stretched it a bit to let them know that they were not quite mindless slaves to me.

I talked to each of the girls and got their names. Some had difficulty remembering. Other apprentices had just taken each of the women and fucked them until their minds were easily accessed.

Erasmus left at this point but I was sure he was monitoring the situation. Eleven women were the most compatible but I could not use that many. I chose three and got behind the oldest and caressed her openings with my hand and try to arouse her without magical means. Not everything could be done easier with magic. The idea was to save your strength for the times when it would do the most good.

I used my hands and PK to stimulate Betty. I whispered her name and caressed her as a lover would. When she was responding favourably I added the other two one at a time. The feedback was strong. These women knew how to handle power. I opened my mind to them and let them know that I really cared for them and their safety. I was too inexperienced to think that I could have bluffed them.

The crystal was charging nicely and I did some calculations and worked faster on Betty. When her orgasm came so did the other two and me. The spurt of energy was just enough to fill the small crystal. I didn't continue but went to the next woman and started all over with a new crystal.

After the third charge I took the three away and used three more. This process went even faster. I knew the girls liked my attention and the fact that I caressed them both before and after they had helped me.

When these were done I took the remaining five and did the same procedure. I found that I was not pushing very hard for control because the women themselves assisted me in this. They didn't want to see me hurt nor their sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.