Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

Hours must have passed but I had no idea of how many. I came up for air from my study when I heard a chiming sound. I had to assume it was the door and said, "Come in," after considering how to reply.

The door slid open and I got up immediately. There was a very beautiful woman that just stepped into my room and the door slid shut behind her. She was distinctly Human and perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen either clothed or not. Her hair was very dark if not black. Her skin was tanned like she had been in the sun quite often. Her hips were wide and her breasts... Her breasts were large with large nipples that seemed to draw me. She had no hair below her neck and I could think of no reason such a woman would have anything to do with me.

I though for a second and said with my mind, "May I help you?"

The woman gave me the kind of smile that had never been directed to me before. "My name is Sandra. The master has sent me here to get some samples and do some tests."

I didn't know what to say but directed her in, and to sit at the other chair at the table. Sandra walked close to me and picked up my hand instead. I looked down into her eyes and saw that she was only just twenty if that. The feelings I got from her showed that she was for some reason very interested in me. She came a bit closer and stopped. She had to, for somehow an erection had sprung up between us and I was very embarrassed but this didn't help it go down, as it should.

"I am sorry Sandra. I'm not usually like this and I don't know what came over me."

The beautiful woman reached down and stroked my erection. I looked to see what she was doing and found to my surprise that there was more of me than there ever was before. It seemed that Erasmus had improved more than just my eyesight.

Sandra said, "You are right. The master wants to make sure that everything is working as it should."

"Ah, what things?"

"I will show you." She backed away just a bit and released my cock but pulled me by the hand to one of the rooms. I saw a low bed with cushions and even another computer.

Sandra sat me on the bed then sat down herself. She turned to me and her arms enveloped me. I had never felt this way before even when I was with Marcy. I felt myself going over onto my back but couldn't care what happened to me now. Sandra's lips never left mine and her tongue made tentative forays into my mouth. I had to assume this was to prepare me for I had not done this before.

I was a babe in her arms and let her do what she wanted. I didn't want to be pushy and frighten her off. I had no idea why she found an old man of 57 so interesting and was afraid to question it.

Staying passive, she kissed all over my face then moved to my ears, neck and then the chest. Her hands roamed my ribs and traced the recent scar that must have punctured my lungs. The skin of her hand felt so erotic that I wondered why I had not shot off from having just this stimulation. Her caresses told me that I had more hair than I ever had before but I was not too hairy.

Her hands reached further down my body until she found my enlarged equipment. After a few strokes I found enough conviction to restrain my release. Where this came from I had no idea. The control was even more pressed when Sandra slid down further and started to lick me. This had happened only twice before and one woman was paid to do so. Now the emotions going through me were many times stronger but still I found the strength to hold myself back.

Her tongue lovingly caressed the length and she paused at the head to lick any lubricant there. I heard her say, "Hmmmm that's tasty. Give me some more, please."

When her hands caressed my testicles I had no choice to give her everything I had. I tried to warn her but couldn't seem to even think it to her in time. When I did shoot it was seven times and I felt as if I were turning inside out.

"Yes, give me more. I need it so bad."

After an ejaculation like that I assumed I would look like a very full balloon that had just been punctured. I was amazed to find myself still hard. Sandra continued what she was doing even though after the third time I wanted to show my own appreciation. She simply said, "This time it will be this way. Later you can have me any way you want."

This made me feel better inside that a woman as beautiful as Sandra would come back. She left an hour later after relieving me seven times in all. I felt very drained and wondered how I had found the material to give to her.

We had parted with a kiss and I held her tight thinking of love but I was sure my emotions had just got screwed up again. I thought how good it would be to spend the rest of my life with this woman even if it were just for the sex.

I slept that night better than at any time in my life and I only regretted having Sandra in the bed with me even if it was just to hold her.

When I got up, I ate a breakfast of my choosing then used the facilities. With a little experimentation I found the shower and felt better. My mind brought up the idea of a comb. That article appeared, then hung in the air for me. This was getting to be understandable. A mirror came next then I had second thoughts and had the mirror made much larger.

I was amazed at the image that came back to me. My face was that of a very young man. I could feel no hair on my face but I could see the dark pores as if I had just shaved. The only article I wore was the narrow plastic like ring around my neck and I had to assume that this had to be. My skin was of a young man too and I was thinner than I had been before meeting Erasmus. The cock was as I remembered it yesterday but now I could see that the testicles were much larger than I had before too.

My arms and then my whole body were more muscular but I was still weak. The hair on my chest was thicker than before and when I thought of my back I saw that image as if my head had been turned around. The hair on my head was longer than I liked it but now it suited the body much better. The amount of time taken to heal me and grow my hair must have been at least three months if not more. I was not worried about this at all as if I had joined the military and now I just did as I was asked and would be provided with everything that was needed.

I just finished combing my hair when there was another chime. I immediately thought of Sandra and raced to the door. It opened when I commanded it to but instead of a beautiful woman there was a large grey chest. I looked considerably higher and said, "May I help you?"

"The master commands that you follow. We have work to do. Come!"

I was not sure of this but trusted Caloona's word that I would not be hurt. This person looked like a Human but he was both too big and his skin looked unhealthy.

I raced after the individual. He had long legs and others in the hallway got out of his way when he strode toward them. My body had not recovered and soon I had to slow down. I was worried about my heart but had to assume that with everything done to me that this would be taken care of too. The tall man was out of sight but I continued on hoping to find him.

The man had disappeared and there was nobody to help. Trying to put data together I said, "Computer, where am I supposed to go?" There was no computer around but I had no other choice.

An image came into my mind of where I was and where I was to go. Luckily there was only one turn and there were seven symbols I had to memorise so I would make the correct choice. It took almost five minutes to get to where I was supposed to go. At the large door I said, "Computer, please ring for admittance." I hoped this was how it was done.

The door opened and I entered to find a large gymnasium. Much of the area was sectioned off with just colours but many more were in areas of sand, rock and even water with combinations of each. The tall individual was at the machines or what I thought were something for working on increasing muscle mass.

When I got close he pointed with a very large finger to a spot on the floor and said, "Stand here while you are assessed." I did as I was told and the man looked at a large screen that formed from nothing. This I thought must be from laser projectors but it was in various colours and even shades.

"You are feeble. You have to work very hard before you can even begin your workouts. Your brain has not been used for anything other than the storage of data. Your reflexes are rated at 347. This will have to be improved to at least 106. If you are to remain alive for long it will have to be even lower. We should strive for 60. Your muscle mass has to be increased even if this will slow down your reflexes. You will not be as large as me but you should work to add fifty percent more body weight and grow at least 16 more centimetres."

There was a slight pause as I tried to digest what I heard. Before I was done he said, "On this machine now. We will see what your rate of growth is."

I stayed at the gym for almost two hours. The work I was obliged to do was impossible but thinking of Erasmus' words I worked until I could not do any more. In fact I found that I was waking up after fatiguing myself too much. I tried to do more but my limbs would simply not respond to any of my commands. They twitched in place and I almost started to cry that I could not do what I needed to do.

Caloona came in to help again. It was almost too difficult to think to her. She said, "Come, I will help you." She got under an arm and picked me up and I now realised how strong she really was. This time I was directed to a ring on the floor and I felt Caloona give a command. I was back in my suite or one just like it.

She let me down in the shower room and the water came on and she washed me like a baby. This short woman manhandled me and I next found myself in the bed. Caloona climbed on me and I didn't think of sex because of the pain.

Caloona ran her hands over me giving me much more pain but I stayed and took it. As she finished one part I found that the massage she had given me was helping.

"You should have quit earlier."

"I got a message from your master. He said either I give this all I have or I am out. I never thought I had a chance before and now I am going to hold on with both hands or die trying."

"You could have asked for some medication that would assist in adding muscle mass when you started this. Other treatments can be used to purge your body of toxins and waste matter."

"I didn't know of any of this. That big guy didn't seem to care if I made the grade or not. He just gave his orders and forgot me."

"He's a Plugga. There are not many of them, thankfully. They are a race of fighters that cannot be controlled. Every one the master has have been reanimated after death. There is no other way to control them."

"Dead?"

"Yes dead. The word you have is zombie. The master trades for the bodies and then animates them. They make good guards or in this case trainers. They are not very bright after reanimation but in their natural state they are very vicious. They are also very difficult to kill."

"I had no idea. I thought they were a bit odd but not that odd."

The chime came and for a moment I wondered who it might be. Caloona went to the door and answered it. I was afraid of who it might be but pleased that Sandra came in. She smiled at Caloona and greeted her warmly. When she looked at me she said, "Hello, I came for another sample. The master wants it taken regularly to build up your stamina."

"Ah, hello Sandra. I would love to oblige but I am bushed and I also have company."

"That's ok. All you have to do is lay back and continue your talk and I will work at getting what I need."

"But... you take much more than..." Sandra had bent down and began to fellate me. I looked at Caloona and tried to tell her that I wanted to talk to her but in seconds I was changing my mind and soon I didn't mind if she stayed or not. I was about to give Sandra what she wanted but I remembered her words about stamina. In just a few minutes I just had to release and felt as if I was being sucked through my urethra. Sandra just slowed down to let me recover.

"That was a good sized load. Your next one will be almost the same."

I had some strong feelings for Sandra. I had sucked on a few ladies in my time but I had never had the chance to find out how good I was. Perhaps if Sandra would stay still long enough I would get a chance to give her back a fraction of the joy I gave her.

"Sandra," I gasped. "Swing around. I want to make this enjoyable for you too."

Though her mouth was full she said, "I need to get this sample and that is all that is important."

"It is important to me too. If I make you happy then I will be happier."

"That is not important. I just need the sample."

"Sandra, if I do this my way, I will be much more aroused and give you a larger sample." She seemed to think on this a moment then swung her hips around to straddle my face.

I could now see very close and found Sandra dry. This meant that she was not excited at doing this or naturally produced less lubricant. I brought my nose close and didn't smell the scent of an aroused woman but I started to lick her to the best of my ability. This seemed to help a bit because she sped up on her deep throat tactics. I rooted around for her clit but found that hers was exceedingly small. It was long moments later that I had my next orgasm but was disappointed that Sandra didn't seem to get that excited.

I resolved to do all in my power to bring her off. I used my tongue on her lower lips. I sucked on her clit then tried to fuck her with my rolled up tongue but all to no avail. I had managed to last a much longer time but I only felt more depressed that I had not been able to bring my lover off, as I should.

I continued to strive for Sandra's joy but eventually I was dry. She now was happy and wanted to just leave. "Please stay Sandra. Perhaps if you could just lay back and relax you could enjoy this more."

"I'm sorry. I have a lot of work to do but I appreciate the thought. Next time I come we can try this differently."

Caloona was still here but I didn't feel ashamed of my body but ashamed that I had been powerless to make Sandra happy. I had not been able to do such a good job in my previous life and I may do the same here.

Caloona sat down beside me and put her arm around my shoulder. I was feeling pretty depressed when she said, "Don't worry about her. Her job was to get the sample and that was all that was important to her."

"But she was so nice to me and I couldn't please her in return."

"It's hard sometimes and at others it is impossible. Just take what she has to offer and be glad that you are on the receiving end."

"I just can't do that. All my life I have been the one to lose and I always try to help others. If I just let this ride I will just be like one of those mindless takers that I hate so much. I have to give and I want to give more than I take."

"That's admirable but it cannot always be. Now get up and have something to eat. You have a lot of studying to do. I suggest you take a break every hour and do some exercises to get in shape. Ask the computer to provide the supplements to put on weight and assist in removing the accumulated combustion products from your system."

I took Caloona's advice after she left. The dosages would be just put into my food but I had to take the cleansers just before a workout.

It was two weeks before I could manage a workout without having Caloona take me home. I still had to use the ring in the floor but it was nice to find I could get there on two feet. Caloona had explained the principles of the transporter and it was not that difficult to operate.

Sandra came like clockwork for her sample. For a few more times she fellated me but I found that I was losing the mental will though the body was still all for it. We tried making love a different way. She talked to me all the time trying to get me to do things differently and to stir her up more. I felt that the best sexual therapist in existence was now teaching me. It was great for a week but I got to see that she was just faking her excitement and my 'samples' must have dropped in quantity.

Sandra tried harder but it was not the same anymore. I loved her for her efforts but I was not content if I could not make her happy. With me unhappy, my efforts dropped a bit but I thought I was still doing fairly well.

I discussed my problems with the only person I could and Caloona said that she would see what could be done to assist me. The next day Carol came instead of Sandra and I found I could please her only as much as Sandra. She was a better actress but by now I could tell the difference.

Teachers of other subjects came to allow me to speak the two languages Saranam and Fassie. I had already found out that there was a major division with each side speaking a different language. The customs were different for each but not much. Each one though sounded crazy to me. This could only be understood when both of their historical figures were studied. It made what I knew of Human history sound almost rational.

The computer gave me facts and figures then tested me the next day before giving me new data. Mathematics was far beyond what I had studied but the computer made courses for me so I would eventually learn. This I soon found had a lot to do with magic. Incantation was practised with Caloona. She was able to read my mind and help me over some major misunderstandings.

My first success was two weeks later when I was able to elevate a small feather a few centimetres over the table. In an odd way it was magic that allowed me to see some of the things I was supposed to learn in mathematics.

Other women came to me to get my sample and I finally denied them this and had to physically deny them. All of them were strong and I had a difficult time doing this. If I was not so depressed I would laugh at myself for fighting of the most beautiful women in the world. My own body though fought me. I had a very strong appetite for sex now. Caloona mentioned that she would send a message to the master to see what he could do but as yet nothing had happened.

I tried to submerge my sex drive in work and exercise. It worked after a fashion but I was always sporting an erection and this along with the heightened hormone levels bothered my concentration.

Forty-three sleep periods after I first awoke in the lab I found that I was summoned to see the master, Erasmus Cloistus, the wizard. The message came by the computer but though it was veiled in politeness I knew that I had to go to see him right away.

I had to use the ring on the floor and found myself in an area I had not seen before. Here there were torches for light and even stone walls had arches for doorways. Two of the Plugga stood outside his door and both were very watchful of me. I had nothing to hide. I still had no clothes. I waited respectfully after asking to be admitted. It was almost five minutes later that the permission was granted.

One Plugga moved to the side only a bit and one of the double doors opened just enough that I could enter. The room I expected to be a mess with wizard paraphernalia all over the place but it was just a comfortable suite with a great deal more personal artifacts if not trophies. The man himself was sitting at a desk working on papers, or should I say neatly cut and sized parchments.

"What is this? I hear that you are not cooperating."

I swallowed, knowing how powerful this man was. I had also heard about his anger. When it got out of hand people began to die, sometimes very horribly. "Sir, I am trying as hard as I can. I am encumbered with many of my preconceived notions of gratitude. I am not a machine or a Plugga but a person that has to find a niche among my own kind." I hoped he would draw some parallels to his own gratitude to me. The latter though may have been what Erasmus was once like but that was centuries ago.

"That's no excuse. I gave you a choice of either working with all your might towards a specific goal or going back to living the way you once were."

"I could work much harder if the woman making love to me actually was able to feel the same emotions. If you are able to do such a fine job of repairing my body, why can't you do such a little thing to Sandra and the other beautiful women that are here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.