Mage - Cover

Mage

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Adam Yates never had a break in life. That was until he saved an old man from being murdered. His reward was something he never knew existed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

When the crystals were done I just continued to make love to my ladies. I didn't try for quantity this time but tried to express my love to each of them.

The boys had not been as happy with their lot so I did what I did to Sonya and while making love I pictured her face. I did this to the boys now and they felt the thrusts into their vaginas even though this organ didn't exist.

When we were done I just wanted to sleep and I did. There were warm bodies all around me and in a way the grid never completely left and I slept with all of them.

We had a fun breakfast. The children from Houston were not frightened of me, or at least not much. When we finished eating I made clothing for the children and even a sleigh that could be pulled by the horses but then stopped. There were too many potential attackers around to let the family go outside.

Mrs Cardinalli had been contacted and she hadn't seen any strangers coming near. If the strangers were other apprentices of Calldas then they could be right beside her as she told me this and wouldn't know. She knew of the danger to us and the majority of the staff had a light load and went to visit friends and relatives that were close.

We walked back to Hondilas and woke him up then allowed him time in the washroom. He could not touch our amulets but I could see that he thought they were very good. He did ask, "Did Erasmus make those?"

"No, we did last night. If I had more material I think we could have made double that number."

"You had that many sacrifices?"

"Yes we did. We just ran out of raw materials." I sounded as callous as the people he knew and possibly emulated.

Hondilas wanted to do this work but I would not allow it. He was not trusted yet. We used power crystals and the complex to provide power for the spell. The spell would go into the unknown to hold the memories. Hondilas had not quite lied because he didn't know if this could be done.

The spell to allow me to interface with the amulet was complex too and I found out about the shield around the newcomer's minds. Apparently it was a way of increasing the mental powers and keep the deepest secrets hidden. This procedure had to be done first. I was wholly inadequate for dealing with the data.

I didn't trust Hassan and Mordock too far even though their conditioning had been holding so far. Sonya used her fingers on Sara for additional power as I lay in the centre of our small circle. There was going to be a lot of pain and I was made unconscious.

I woke up and quickly looked around. Sara and Sonya were next to me and close by was Mordock and Hassan. The first spell seemed to have worked. I was thinking even clearer now. My own mind had the shield over it the same as I had seen recently.

The bathroom drew me and when I came back I saw the girls sitting up. Hassan and Mordock had been doing things for themselves.

Sonya said with a suspicious voice, "How did it go, Master?"

"It looks like you girls did very well. I felt no pain that I remember and my mind works much better. I can access my own memories much better but I haven't tested my mind yet to see if my intelligence has increased."

Sonya said, "It may take a while. My I look into your mind now?"

"Go right ahead. I will open it to you then close it to see if you can get in."

The test worked very well but the girls were able to defeat my barrier. I said, "Could it be that you have been in my mind so much and the fact that I love you both have anything to do with this?"

Sara said with a meek smile, "That could be but I think it is because the process takes time to complete."

We woke up Hondilas and asked him about this but he had very little to add and basically he just didn't know. It was done to him and eventually it was like it was now. He did complain that he could have done better if he had been allowed to try.

When Hassan and Mordock came back we worked once again. This time I was to interface with the second amulet. It had to be on my body to function and after the spell I could dig through all of Malochuck life. I was prepared for the horrors and I just try to avoided them like the plague. It was not as bad as I thought. I could exclude his methods but I knew that if I studied what he did, I would have to see torture and death on a scale I didn't want to deal with.

Mordock asked me questions that only he and Malochuck would have known and I answered them for him. In some cases I was able to give Malochuck's real thoughts on the matter.

I went further into the base and made a time spell and hid the crystal in this till the other was destroyed.

The spell to separate Hondilas' ill gotten memories worked very well and he was now just himself.

"Will you let me go now? I cannot access the amulet."

"Not yet, but soon. Lower your shield. You have probably lied to me and I forgive you ahead of time. I want to know who I am dealing with."

"But you got my help. I gave you everything."

"Hondilas, you simply have to do this. Our future relations are all based on how you really think. You may hate me with a passion but I will still protect you. You have to give my your cooperation and I give you my help."

"But..."

"There can be no buts Hondilas. Lower your shield. I will not hurt you on my word."

He did reluctantly and I found that Hondilas was actually a recently advanced mage and not an apprentice any longer. There was more but I simply put a spell on him to sleep. Since I was in his mind I kept the doorway open so to speak. I took a blank amulet in one hand and an crystal in another and recited the spell that would copy Hondilas' memories into the amulet. This took nearly ten minutes and a few more for the actual transfer.

Another spell gave me access to this amulet and I read this instead of Hondilas' mind. It was much clearer and his subconscious was not constantly trying to cover his failings.

His memories were very extensive. Getting to be a mage in Fassie was not as easy as other places. I went back into Hondilas' mind and used a much better spell to make him my slave. It allowed him more room to manoeuvre and he could think more efficiently. Mordock and Hassan always thought of me and this hurt their performance.

Hondilas was awoken and his faced changed at seeing me. He was quite worried but I didn't know if he knew that his memories were copied. I went to him and removed his bindings with my own hands and helped him to sit properly.

"Hondilas, I found a great many things about you and I was happy to see them."

"What were they, Master?" He thought on what he had just said but being a slave was not that odious to him if it was to me.

"When I made the amulets I worked with my family and not slaves though some like to be called that. I have not killed any child and find the idea more than just abhorrent. I see that you think the same way and hide the facts from those that taught you. I love my family but I have drawn a line to who I will have sex with. Your line is drawn at a younger age. You have done some bad things but it was done because you would die if you failed. The mages on Fassie are not a sympathetic lot."

I opened my mind to Hondilas now and allowed him to enter. I had to trust the spell now that he would not kill or hurt me. He worked very slow and searched out my motives and even my past.

When he came out much later he smiled at me and said, "You are not even a trainee. Though with the knowledge and abilities you could make an apprentice very soon and a mage a short time after."

"I find that the people that use magic think only of magic and not about simple ways of accomplishing a task."

The six of us walked over to see Vessio and the two women.

"What do you know of these three?"

"The man was the leader of this operation. The two women are Calldas' two favourite apprentices. They are very brutal though they do not appear that way. At one time I had some serious thoughts about the one you call Alison. When I found out what she was really like I quickly backed off. The one you call Elaine is just as bad. They both enjoy their work very much and seem to specialise in using pain as a power source."

"What about Vessio?"

"I know nothing about him. Calldas said that I was to treat this man as I would him. On the ship he gave orders like he had many years of experience and he reminded me of many of the mages I have met on Fassie."

"What can you tell us of their mental blocks?"

Hondilas concentrated on each of the people then said, "Their shields are very good. Vessio's is as good as any mage I have met but I was never allowed to linger in a mage's mind."

"Ok, tell us of the plans and a description of the ones that had the same job as yours."

We learned the details and we found that there were a great deal of them. It was very well thought out. The time table was only vague on when the five others would be able to meet the remainder of Maximus' apprentices.

Madrix was not quite a mage yet and this was the final test to becoming a mage in his own right. He was directed to take over Mordock's domain. He was very aggressive and also very proficient. He had a full dozen trainees assisting him. The four others had from ten to sixteen trainees each to make sure the takeovers went without a hitch.

We didn't know how successful any of them were and no way to find out with out meeting the apprentices or their imposters. Hondilas, by his own words was not the strongest of the six and weaker that both of the two women we had. This made our opposition able to beat us easily if there were more than two. If I could bring out the real Sara then there may be one more apprentice but I was afraid of her as much as I was of the remaining five.

The only logical recourse would be to gain more support for our side and this meant recruiting Vessio and the two women apprentices.

On Hondilas' information we started on Alison. We removed the remainder of her blocks except her mind shield. My own in the next few days had been strengthening and knew that hers would be a major obstacle. When she was conscious we had an electrical device fixed to her vagina that could give a mild electric shock. Its location though would cause a great deal of pain that would stop her from finishing any incantation she may wish to throw at us.

It took a whole day to get her to drop her pose as a nice woman and begin to act as Hondilas said she was like. I was a poor master in that I didn't want to cause harm to anybody though I might threaten to do so. I put Sonya in charge and she worked with Sara and Hondilas to break the woman's will.

Mordock, Hassan and I worked on Elaine but this was done in the penthouse. This way the two women couldn't communicate. I only had to release Hassan and Mordock from some of their conditioning before they acted the same way. Their old spell was removed and the new one like the one Hondilas had went in its place. Perhaps what I was doing was just distancing myself from the responsibilities of what my slaves were doing.

I was very worried about my new intelligence. I knew that the changes were quite advantageous but the results I came to went against everything I grew up with. I was constantly checking myself to see if magic and the quest for power was corrupting me. The militaries of this world and even the police had rules to go by or we would end up with a police state. I had to regulate myself but still get the results I needed. A soft heart could get not only me killed but also all of my family.

Three days after we started, Mrs Cardinalli told me in her report that the butler, a maid and three strangers were frozen solid where the elevator was in the house.

"We will be there to pick them up in a few weeks. Those effected will not have felt anything about the passage of time." She was still upset and I added, "Slave, do as you are told or I will sell you to the first person that asks for your old hide."

The old woman started to sob and said, "Everything will be as you wish it Master."

I had told the staff recently that I may have to say something harsh on the phone in case we were being monitored. She must remember this but I think I still hurt her deeply to hear it from me.

I had practice with my time spell on both women and Vessio. They would be immobile until someone was able to counteract my spell. I was not so foolish to think that it would take that long.

We walked back to Toronto and called Goldstein to prepare for a shipment. He got additional crystals and me. He was ready for this but not ready to fight. The five members of my troop came soon after. I made particular notice of his home. One day I may have to make a doorway to this area whether Goldstein was helping us or not. Mages were supposed to be able to fly but I had never seen any spells on this and doubted if this could really work.

We took a limo to Toronto this time and then rented a car. If I were Madrix, I would lay a trap and catch those that came to get his people. We rented hotel rooms for the night and the next day we got as closes as we dared and tried to detect any magic that was not our own. We could find nothing and at seven when it was getting dark, we called for a helicopter to fly us over the property. We didn't just go to our own but checked other nearby areas.

We found nothing but that was not that unusual when dealing with someone about to become a mage. Two hours later a taxi took me to the house. My mind was questing for any stranger and ready to hide behind my block if I had a chance to retreat that far.

Rather than hunt for Mrs Cardinalli's mind I looked for her husband's. With my lightest touch, I found something odd. My Pakistani driver gave a code unknowingly on the radio and I had time to check only two others before I got to the house.

Once in the house I yelled for the butler. "Where were you? You were supposed to be checking the property and those entering."

The man was very unsure now and said, "I am sorry Sir. I was trying to do the other tasks you have asked us to do."

"Get that lazy cook to make me something to eat."

"Yes sir," he said as he hurried away.

I sat in the study now and just ran my mind over the house. I had not even gone to see those frozen in time. It was not very long before I felt more than one magical presence coming my way.

The door to the study opened and a well dressed man in Fassie clothing came into the room. In his hand was a large crystal that I knew was fully charged. Around his neck was an amulet that was very similar to the one worn by Hondilas.

I said in Fassie, "Make yourself at home. Food is coming, would you like something to eat?"

He looked at me and could feel him trying to probe my mind. Three men came into the room and fanned out. It took a few minutes till he said, "I didn't think you were this capable. The people in this house see you as the master and the name you gave was simply Adam. You did take over Mordock though."

"The name is good enough for them. You didn't tell me if you would like something to eat?"

"I have already eaten. Where did you get the shield you are using?"

"Erasmus is generous to those that show promise."

"I have heard that Erasmus does not have as good a shield."

"He wears what clothes he wants others to see. How many of Maximus' apprentices have you taken over?"

"I can't see how that would help you one way of another."

"Then how many if it means nothing?"

"Four."

"Quite a feat if it is true. Which of the Fassie mages wants to take over this planet?"

"That doesn't concern you. Are you going to do this peacefully or do I have to use force?"

"Force by all means. With me dead you cannot use me for whatever plans you have in mind. The only way I would not fight you is if your master can find a place for me in his staff. Erasmus put no loyalty spell on me and I don't mind shifting allegiances if it will keep me alive."

"My master could use a person like you."

"That is good to hear but that is only your opinion or just your words. Perhaps a chat with your master could avoid this fight."

"There will be very little in the way of fighting. I have heard about you. You are not really that powerful at all. You are quick and strong; while most of us are used to fighting with our minds instead."

"I work with magic too. You might not know this Madrix, but the desk, chairs and those knobs on top of the bookcases all have bombs in them. Why do you think I came here first and not to see your men frozen in time?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Erasmus had some people from Saranam that work for Calldas. We know a great deal about your plan. Erasmus has even worked this attack into his strategy. Soon Saranam will be the premier country for Mages. Fassie has outlived its usefulness. Whether you know it or not Erasmus plans to take over the country. The only mages that survive will swear allegiance to Erasmus. He has an army and now it is on the move. There is nothing you can do to stop it."

Right on schedule the elevator from the complex far below started and the car came to the house. Madrix heard from his men but looked at me. None of them had understood the radio in my pocket and how the conversation went beyond the property.

I just continued to sit but I did smile condescendingly at Madrix. He gave some quick orders and his men left the room and ran to the elevator. It took seconds to travel and they never wondered how come it took a minute and a half with a lot of mechanical sounds about it.

I tucked my mind in as good as I could and tried to relax. The next thing I knew I felt a white hot searing bolt of power wash over me. The pain was excruciating and the darkness swallowed me.

My eyes finally opened. My sight was bleary and it was dark. Candle light allowed me to make out Sonya. She bent down quickly and kissed me. "Fine master you make. You go to sleep while we do all the work."

"You are too full of righteous indignation for me to get in the way. I assume everything has been taken care of?"

"We got them all but the wiring in your house is shot. Very little of the appliances will work again."

"What about the servants?"

"They were hurt by the blast but nothing was serious. Some of Madrix trainees were very close to the elevator when the crystal exploded. They are a lot more serious."

Sonya helped me to my feet. The light of a candle showed that Madrix was not present. My head hurt still and I cast a spell to remove the pain and so did Sonya. All of them had been safe in the complex after going back to base below by way of Goldstein. Sara was the one listening to the information on the radio. She used a telephone to contact Goldstein in Buffalo. He in turn sent a code word to the base for when to start our attack.

There were bright lights ahead and Hassan was coming out of the elevator with some magic globes that were as bright as sixty watt bulbs. It was difficult for a petrified man was right in front and Hassan had to work his way around. The staff was moving around groggily too but took a bulb to where it was needed.

When the staff had cleared out, Sonya put a plastic bag over the heads of the trainees and broke a capsule that contained a gas to put them to sleep. I concentrated hard and gave the counter spell. The servants just looked around at how everything had changed while the trainees instinctively took in a breath of drug laden air and dropped to the floor.

She said to the servants, "You better move back a bit unless you want to go for a nap." They moved quickly. I cast a spell on the sleeping men to ensure they stayed that way. I had to start a second time because I had to take power from Sonya to complete the spell.

Hondilas was in the main room looking after staff while holding a stone to supply him with power. He seemed to enjoy what he was doing and thought he missed his calling as a doctor.

Hassan and Mordock came up the elevator and saw the men on the floor and just put them into the car for a trip downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.