Christian Sex - Cover

Christian Sex

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

True Story Sex Story: Sam and Beth want to remain pure and chaste until they're married. They have established a relationship that they feel allows them to date and enjoy being with each other and yet allows them to maintain their sexual virginity. It's what they refer to as 'Christian sex'.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

(See my blog input 12/19/2006 on this subject)

Sam and Beth had met in their sophomore year and they'd quickly started going together and dating each other exclusively. They were both attractive young people and they quickly realized that they'd fallen in love deeply almost as soon as they'd met and begun to date. But, one thing that Beth and Sam agreed on was that even though they were deeply in love, they wanted to keep themselves pure and chaste until they came to the point where they'd actually gotten married and decided to live together as husband and wife for the rest of their lives. Both Sam and Beth had discussed those things when they'd started to get serious in their dating. They each knew of many of their friends who were also dating, but their relationships were very much centered around the frequent sessions of hot lusty intimate sex that they were having together. Sam and Beth frequently had to find an excuse to go off and do something else whenever some of the college friends wanted to split off and fuck their brains out. Sam and Beth both agreed that they just didn't want to let their lives take on that very lusty and sexually oriented direction. They loved each other and they agree to keep themselves pure and remain virgins with each other until their wedding night.

Beth and Sam dated at least on every weekend and sometimes they'd make a date and do things together on a school night, too. One Friday night, Sam and Beth went to the apartment that she shared with one of her college girlfriends, Melani, knowing that she'd gone off for the weekend with a guy to a nearby resort. Beth knew Melani would be fucking her guy friend all weekend long so she and Sam could have the apartment all to themselves. She and Sam loved spending time together and being able to talk and feel comfortable with no one else around to overhear them sharing their hearts with each other. After she'd fixed Sam supper and he'd helped her clean up the dishes, Beth excused herself and went to her own bedroom where she changed into something more comfortable than the pants and top she'd worn to class that day at college.

Sam had rented a couple of new videos for he and Beth to watch that weekend and he put one in the DVD player and turned it on when his girlfriend walked back into the family room of the apartment suite. He felt his cock growing hard when he looked up and saw Beth returning to join him there on the couch. Beth was such an attractive young woman and he knew he was so fortunate that she loved him as much as he loved her. He couldn't wait until they got married a couple of years from now.

When Beth sat down beside Sam, they cuddled together and after they watched the first DVD together, Beth stood and took Sam by the hand, leading him from the family room to her bedroom. When they got there, she closed the door behind them out of habit even though she knew no one was expected to come in unannounced and disturb them. When they got situated on her bed, Beth turned into Sam's arms and they embraced each other and began to kiss hotly and very lovingly. Sam felt his cock growing very hard in his groin from the sexual excitement of just being alone with his beautiful girlfriend and enjoying her sexiness and her loving embraces with him. Then, after they'd kissed and caressed for a few minutes, Beth bent over and began to unfasten Sam's belt and then she undid the top button on his pants and unzipped the front of them. She then helped him lift up so she could pull his pants down off his upper body and then she eased his boxer shorts off, too. With her boyfriend's hard cock exposed and her being able to touch him and get her face down in his groin, Beth got over so she could wrap her hand around Sam's large hardon and she started stroking her boyfriend's cock up and down. Ben and Beth were both so turned on and they were loving being alone and enjoying the first stages of being undresed with each other. Beth soon had Sam's cock fully hard and then she bent over, opening her lips and licking her tongue and then her moist hot mouth over the swollen head of Sam's aroused cock. Sam and Beth had both ackknowledged to each other early on in their relationship that neither of them had ever engaged in actual sexual intercourse and they were both still virgins. They intended to remain that way until their wedding night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.