Missy Takes The DP (Double Penetration)

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

True Story Sex Story: Missy, a sexy young brunette, has found herself in an amazingly erotic incestuous and interracial relationship. One afternoon, she manages to take both her brother and her boyfriend's big cocks at the same time -- the classic DP.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Missy was becoming a totally hot erotic sexual young woman with her new lover, her brother and his girlfriend. She'd just finished having a totally hot sex session with her brother's girlfriend, Amy, and when she orgasmed, Missy had passed out from an overwhelming climax. After she'd regained her strength from the first 69 session, her brother, Mike, and her boyfriend, Ron, came over and Missy began to play with both of them. She first took her boyfriend, Ron, in front of her and he began kissing her and then moving his lips down onto her chest and kissing and caressing her sexy chocolate drop nipples. Ron was a sexy well-endowed black guy and Missy was an equally sexy white babe but they'd developed a very sexy attraction for each other and now she, Ron and Mike were going to have a very hot threesome there with Amy cheering them on.

Ron's large thick black cock was fully hard and after he'd started getting Missy juiced up again from their hot erotic foreplay, she looked down and saw his large black cock jutting up from his crotch and just begging to be sucked and stroked. Missy bent over, taking the head of Ron's big hardon in her hands and then opening her lips and taking the full head of his hard cock in her mouth as she stroked his thickness up and down powerfully. She tried to take as much of her boyfriend's cock in her mouth as she could, wanting to let his sister, Amy, see how well she was giving her brother head. After awhile, Ron pulled his cock out of Missy's hot sucking lips and her own brother, Mike, moved over in front of Missy and she started sucking and stroking his hard cock too, finding it a bit harder to get Mike's large thick cock in her lips as well as she had Ron's.

"MMmmmmmmmmmm, you guys are sure fucking hot," Amy said as she sat off to the side, playing with her own naked tits and letting one hand occasionally slide down between her legs where she rubbed it steadily up and down over her own horny pussy slit. "OK, Mike, get down there in front of Missy and let her slide down on your cock and start fucking you," Amy said as she'd sort of assumed the role of director in what was taking place. Missy's brother laid on his back with his large and very thick hardon jutting hotly up from between his legs. Missy moved over his hard cock and guided the head of his jutting dick straight into her pussy lips and then gradually let herself slide down onto her own brother's cock as she mounted him and he began to let his cock penetrate her horny tight wet pussy.

Missy's pussy was so wet and so turned on from her earlier session with Amy that she was fully ready for her brother's thick cock even though his large size and thickness was more than the average guy's cock that she'd ever had inside her before. She'd never forget when she'd first started having sex with Mike and had found his cock to be amazingly thick and almost more than her pussy could handle. By now, several months since they'd first fucked, Missy could now accomodate her brother's bigger than normal cock and she could give him a fuck as good as she usually got it from him. She slid down Mike's big hardon and then used her hands bracing against his naked chest to help her as she started writhing up and down on his hard cock meat. Missy quickly threw herself into her coupling with her own brother there in front of her boyfriend, Ron, and his horny sexy sister, Amy. She looked over at them as she and Mike were already getting it on good, and then she saw Amy come over and get behind her naked ass as she heard Amy telling Ron what to do in order to position himself so he could also mount Missy and give her the fuck of her young life with a double penetration. Missy was thoroughly into the fuck she and her brother were having and then she felt Amy's hands on her ass and then Amy told Missy to lean forward and to continue fucking Mike as she got him ready to mount and fuck her, too. Missy began to cum as she not only felt her horny brother's big thick cock filling her pussy as she moaned and rode his dick, but she felt Amy's hands on her body and she also felt Amy's fingers as she'd put some lubrication on them and was caressing and helping Missy's tight asshole get lubed up in preparation for Ron sliding his big black cock up inside her butthole too while Mike had her pussy full of hard dick. Amy worked first one lubed finger up into Missy's tight bunghole and then she worked two fingers in and Missy consciously tried to relax and enjoy the feeling of Amy's fingers butt fucking her while she was getting pussy fucked at the same time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.