An SVU Ho-ho-holiday Tale - Cover

An SVU Ho-ho-holiday Tale

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Olivia is at work December 26th catching up on paperwork. Read along with her this holiday tale and see how she acts around the office when no one else is there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Magic   Fan Fiction   Humor   Harem   Petting   Pregnancy   .

The characters in this Fan-Fiction story are not my own. This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.


Olivia sat at her desk with her legs propped up showing off her stocking clad legs and her 2 inch heels. As a matter of fact, she was dangling one of her heels off her slender foot while chewing and sucking on a thick, round high-lighter. She had no worries of being observed, today was December 26th and she was just reviewing some recent victim statements. The big brass had staffing at a minimum until after the New Year. Olivia had just returned to the unit after spending some time with the FBI hunting for Eco-Terrorists. Being newly back, she had drawn the holiday duty. Serves me right for going off the way I did. It's Boxing Day and I have nothing to fill my box! Olivia sighed; at least the tree-huggers had their fair share of muff-munchers, so she didn't come back totally unsatisfied.

Olivia sighed again, back to the reports. She started to read a very detailed victim statement of a woman, one Emma Longstreet, a Victoria's Secret Model who reported be raped by a guy in a Santa Claus suit while on a sleigh. That sounded strange in itself because it hadn't snowed very much yet this year and the horse drawn sleighs weren't even in service yet. Olivia read on...

"I was just leaving the Victoria's Secret holiday party, you know at the 21 Club, and I was trying hail a cab when a cold blast of air blew up my skirt. I heard a lusty chuckle, kind of juvenile sounding and a sack was pulled over my head. It got strange after that. True, I had a few drinks at the party, but not that many. I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew I was draped over the front of a sleigh that was pulled by a bunch of deer on steroids and some guy was fucking me from behind."

Olivia snorted with disbelief and went to refill her cup with that famous SVU coffee. She had already decided to file this report as a possible hoax, but decided to read on. Both her black heels had by now wound up loose on top her desk, she draped her long legs over the desk, leaned back in her chair to read more of Emma's statement...

"I can describe the guy who raped me. He had a thick stubby cock, not very long, but very thick. What was he wearing? Distinguishing features? Oh, I see. Well I did look over my shoulder at him. He was dressed in a Santa suit, but not a cheap looking one. He wasn't very tall, but then again he was kind of hunched over as he drove his cock into me. His eyes twinkled and I think he had pointed ears. No not like Spock, cuter. I just got a glimpse really, he started slamming into me and I had to hold on for dear life!"

"It's a good thing I'm not afraid of heights because the sleigh was not being pulled by the deer through snow, but through the air. Describe the deer? Why do I say that they were on steroids? Well, they had very muscular legs and really big dicks hanging down. And they were very excited too; their shafts were all red and oozing cum. Yes, I know I describe them better than the Santa guy, but some things just stick in your head. Did Santa ejaculate in me? Yes, he left a huge load in my cunt just before the sleigh touched down in front of some castle."

Murmuring into her coffee cup, Olivia expressed her disbelief in low tones. "Flying sleigh, magic castle... not in New York, maybe Disney Land but not in the Big Apple." The statement continued...

"When the sleigh landed a bunch of ten year olds ran up. They were dressed in colorful clothes and I think they had pointy ears too. I pushed the Santa guy off of me and tried to straighten myself up. Jeeze, I mean they were just kids. He just laughed at me and turned to let one of the little girls start to lick the cum off his cock. I was about to say something when the sack was pulled over my head and I was carried away by lots of little hands. Oh, the places they touched, the things that they did. The last thing I heard was the Santa dude telling me to rest easy Mrs. Claus and enjoy, he had some deliveries to make."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.