First Mind Reader - Cover

First Mind Reader

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny somehow thought I could read her mind. Jenny apparently wasn't that smart. Jenny was cute though. Could I see past her bizarre ideas? Or not?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

The bell rang. I got up from my desk in Mr. Edmunds' science class and placed my test paper on the teacher's desk. I did pretty well on the exam until I hit the last five questions. Ugh!

I walked out of the room. Jenny, a freshman girl in the class, two grades below me, looked at me as I exited. I knew the brunette's name but that was about all.

"Boy, those last five questions were really hard," I told her.

Jenny looked at me like a frightened deer and said with a serious tone, "You read my mind."

"I think everybody had problems with the last five," I clarified.

"So did you get them right?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know."

"I'm thinking of my name right now."

"Jenny."

"Yes!" she said excitedly.

"I already knew your name," I said. Hello?

"Oh, I guess you already read my mind." Her eyes were wide with awe.

"Uh ... yeah," I said giving in.

Whatever.


The next day, I discovered I answered all five of the last questions correct. No other student did though I missed a few easier questions. I received a score of 93.

"You read Mr. Edmunds' mind," Jenny said proudly after class.

"If I did that then why did I miss some questions? I wasn't high score. Erica and Tommy both scored higher than me."

"He was thinking about something else at the time?" Jenny ventured.

"Why would he think about the test?" I challenged.

"Like he's a teacher. Duh!"

And like she was a rock. Like as dumb as.

"What color are my panties?" she asked.

"What?" I said rattled. That was a surprise subject.

"What color am I wearing?"

"I don't know. White?"

"Wow! You did it again!"

"But..."

I shut up. There was no explaining to this girl that white was by far the most common color.

"I guess I must be a mind reader," I reluctantly conceded.

She smiled perkily. Speaking of perky, her tits looked perky as she jumped up and down excitedly. Jenny was kind of cute - for a rock.


Jenny corralled me during lunch.

"Read my mind. Do it again," she pleaded. She looked through her red lunch bag. "What's in my lunch?"

I could see a yellow sticking out of her bag.

"A banana?"

Her eyes grew wide. "Yes! What else?"

"A sandwich?"

"Yes! And... ?"

"A sandwich is in everybody's lunch," I explained.

"Tell me more," she insisted.

I decided to end this stupidity.

"A monkey is in your bag that wants to eat your banana."

She stared at me in awe and mouthed "Wow!". She pulled out a box of animal crackers.

"A monkey," she said.

I stared at the box. Did I just read her... ? No! Of course not! Don't get caught up in Jenny's foolishness. If I read her mind I would have said 'circus' or 'cookies' but not monkey.

"You're incredible!" she said.

You're missing your brain.

"I got to go," I excused.

"Oh, okay. Didn't mean to keep you."

"It's okay."

I walked away from her and back into the sane world.


The next day after school as everyone left, I saw Jenny turning around and looking everywhere. If I knew she searched for me, I would have hightailed it out of there.

"Hi," she said. "Can I walk home with you?"

"Uh..."

"I usually walk up Mason but I can walk up Nathan and turn left on 7th to get to my house."

"How do you know where I live?"

"I followed you home yesterday." She then spoke quieter. "It was a secret."

Uh-oh. Was she a dangerous rock?

"Do you know what I thought about when I followed you?" she asked.

"Me?" I ventured.

"Yes!" she said excitedly.

Stupid me! Why didn't I say something silly or wrong?

We walked along without saying a word and I was grateful for that. Halfway to my house she stopped and faced me.

"What am I thinking now?" she said. She puckered her lips and closed her eyes.

How obvious could that be? But what should I say to her? How about that she wants me to punch her in the mouth?

I gazed at her lips that looked moist beyond her red lipstick. I scrutinized her slender body. Jenny had a nice waist and decent tits. My cock rose. Stupid cock! How could it get a rise from a rock?

My cock's brain overrode my regular brain. I was sixteen and never ever kissed a girl. This girl wanted me to kiss her. Yet this girl made stupid people appear smart. Yet this girl was cute. This girl was stupid and cute.

"Well?" Jenny said breaking her pose.

"I almost had it," I said. "Think about it again."

"Okay," she said. She wiggled like an over-excited puppy.

Jenny was a rock. My cock throbbed. She was rock candy. She looked sweet. She was a luscious body topped with a pea-sized brain. If someone saw me kiss Jenny it wouldn't be a strike against me. Kissing a girl as gorgeous as Jenny would be good for my social standing.

"Stay still," I said. "I almost have it."

Jenny squirmed.

"I got it!" I said with showmanship. "It's a great idea. I'm going to do it."

Her puckered lips contained a smile now.

I leaned in and kissed her. For the first time, I kissed a girl. Jenny's lips felt as wet as they looked. An electric tingle shot through my body and eventually resided in my cock which urgently throbbed hard. The taste of her lips was wonderful. I couldn't give her only a quick kiss. I lingered. We kissed for several seconds. It was mind-blowing. I never expected something so fantastic.

"You're a good kisser," she said when I parted.

"Oh," I said sullenly. How many guys had she kissed?

"Oh, you think I've kissed a lot of guys. I've never kissed before. You made me tingle. I liked your kiss a lot."

I was relieved. I didn't want to think of her as a loose girl. Dumb as a rock was okay but not loose.

Jenny added, "I guess kissing blocks your ability to read my mind otherwise you would have known I never kissed before or had sex or anything like that."

Sex. The word caused me to briefly think what it would be like to be between her legs pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. The word made my erection grow to full-size. My cock apparently liked the idea.

Jenny grabbed my hand and now I had a barnacle attached to me for the rest of my walk home. I would have said growth instead of barnacle, but her bizarre enthusiasm managed to chase away the growth of my cock so that it shrunk back down to normal size.

"See you tomorrow," she exuded, yes - exuded, when we reached my house. She placed a quick kiss on the lips.

I looked at the front windows but no one looked out. Only Mom was home at the moment. My two younger sisters and my little brother would return a short time later. Mom worked during school hours so she could be home for us.

"I can't believe I have a boyfriend," Jenny said. She jumped up and down.

The jiggle and bounce of her tits were once more a nice view but my prevailing thought was "I cannot believe I have a pet rock".


Jenny cornered me as soon as our science class let out. "Guess what I brought for lunch today?"

I knew it wasn't her brain.

"Dog?" I said wickedly. I actually got a little thrill from being mean to her.

"Don't be silly," said Jenny, "that's in my backpack." She pulled out a little plush toy poodle out. My eyes grew wide. "Come on, you can do it."

My mouth opened and I almost said 'me' to what she could eat for lunch. My cock stirred with approval.

"This is stupid," I said exasperated. "A sandwich and a banana again."

"Right!" she said. "You didn't say Animal Crackers because I didn't bring them today."

"Uh ... yeah."

My thoughts wandered. What if Jenny thought I really could read her mind? What would she do for me? Oh, it was too wrong to think like that.

I couldn't help but think like that.

Would she let me touch her tits? Would she give me a blowjob? What about even further like... ?

"You're thinking about kissing me after school," I said.

"That's easy for you to read," she said. "I think about that all the time now."

She did?

The school bell rang giving us a one minute warning to get to our next classes or we'd be tardy.

"Oh!" said Jenny panicked. "Better go. Bye, boyfriend!"

"Bye," I said back with my voice trailing off.

I watched her backside as she hurried off. She was cute. I couldn't deny her feminine features grew on me. Could I ignore that she didn't have a brain?

By the end of the day, I decided to forget Jenny. The school was populated with plenty of cute girls. I didn't have to resign myself to Sweet Little Miss Rock Candy. I was off the school grounds before she could find me.

"Hi," Jenny said appearing from behind a tree at where we kissed yesterday.

Drat!

"Uh ... hi," I replied.

Jenny planted her lips on mine. I was surprised initially but her lips were so sugary sweet and so phenomenal that I hungrily sought her back. She was a drug and I was immediately addicted to her lips.

She pushed me away after a couple of minutes.

She said, "You know exactly what I like when we kiss. You make it so good."

I said nothing and stared at her lustfully. I was so horny I could hump her leg.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

Huh? Oh right, I was the mind reader. She should know what I was thinking however. I felt like I could barely control myself.

"What?" she said self-consciously as I continued my lascivious leer.

Break it off! Break it off! I should break it off. She's bad news.

My cock throbbed to prove who was really in control.

"You're pretty," I said.

She smiled then looked down. When she looked back up I still looked at her.

"I want you to kiss me again right now," I ordered.

"Not right now," she said.

"Kiss me," I insisted. She should do as I say.

"Someone's coming."

I turned to look behind me. Several students from the middle school walked up the street. Eventually, my sister would walk up the street also.

I turned back to Jenny.

"Yeah, you're right," I said. I motioned her onward.

Once again she was attached to me as we walked.

I was a mind reader and not a mind controller. I needed to remember that. I briefly believed Jenny's propaganda so I tried to make it into even more. Stupid!


A new day was a fresh start. I slept off the intoxicants Jenny put into me. Today I would end my "relationship" with my "girlfriend". As nice as it was to kiss her, there was something to say for a girl with a brain. Hell, I'd take half a brain. A quarter!

"What's for lunch?" she asked me again after science class.

I glanced at her tits pressing her sweater out. Good-bye, tits. I bet they were nice but I wanted to see tits on a girl with a brain in her head.

I decided on innuendo to turn her off. "Sausage, wiener, hot dog, big meat. You know, the doodle-doo."

"Not for lunch," she said. "I thought about it when we kissed but not for lunch. You know how kissing messes up your mind reading."

Her answer threw me for a loop. I almost thought she understood what I implied. Almost. I knew better. She wasn't smart enough for that.

"Jenny, we need to talk," I said.

"At lunch, okay? I don't want to be late for class. I have to go to the bathroom."

She raced off before I could respond.

Lunch. That was it. It was over. We would still see each other in science class everyday but she'd get over me.

By the time I found Jenny during lunch, she already finished a small cup of yogurt she bought from the snack line and nibbled on a carrot stick. A granola bar and a bottle of water were next to her bag. If only I was here earlier because there was no way I would have guessed any of that for lunch.

"Jenny..." I said nervously.

"You can tell that I want to talk in private," she said.

"Yes," I said relieved. It would make things much easier. It would be best to talk to her alone on the off-chance she'd make some horrendous scene. If she wanted to talk in private too then all the better.

She led us to a grassy area in the front of the school. It wasn't completely private, but it was away from the mass of students in the center of the campus.

We sat down. Jenny looked around as if searching for something.

"Jenny..." I began.

"Wait until Mr. Tobin goes," she said.

I looked over at my last year's math teacher. He glanced around before returning into the main campus. Why did I care if he was around?

"He's gone," I said.

"Tell me if anyone is coming," she said.

"Jenny," I said more forcefully. She was off in her own little world and I needed to get control of the situation.

Jenny lifted up her sweater.

My jaw fell down.

In front of my very eyes - MY very eyes - were Jenny's tits. No bra, no nothing. I saw two pale orbs topped with brown nipples.

She pulled her sweater down and said, "I know you wanted to see them. I saw how you stared at me after class. I should have waited until after school but I'm so excited that you like me."

I stared blankly at Jenny as if I could still see her tits. I could see them plainly in my memory. I half-hoped a new peep show would start and she would lift her sweater again.

"That's why I left you so quick after class," Jenny explained.

"Why's that?" I said in a partial daze.

"You know, to take off my shirt and bra. Do you want it?"

Her tits? Wait. She said "it" not "them".

"What?" I replied. My mind was still in a fog.

"Do you want my bra?"

"Uh ... no," I quickly said. I had nothing to carry it in. I wanted to take it home but how could I carry it with me? What would it be like to rub her bra against my cock and shoot my cum into her cups. A cup was meant to hold liquid, right?

"Maybe after school?" she said.

Oh, yes. Good idea. I nodded agreement.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Huh? Oh, that.

"I..." I faltered. I stared at her beautiful tits. My cock ached for my hands to touch them.

I said instead, "I'm really glad you're my girlfriend."

"It's the first time you've called me your 'girlfriend'," she squealed. She gave me a quick kiss.

"Mr. Tobin!" I said. I caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye.

Jenny backed away. Mr. Tobin looked around and went away again.

"So will you... ?" she asked.

"What?"

"Why do you like to pretend you can't read my mind?"

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I couldn't!

Jenny said, "We'll be all alone at my house until Mom and Dad come home at six. You know I don't mind if you do more than look."

What!

She said, "I guess I like being the girlfriend of a superhero."

"You ... you'd let me t ... touch you?" I was shocked.

"Did the sight of my tits mess up your brain?" she asked coquettishly.

"Yeah," I said and took a deep breath to help stabilize my thoughts.

"So then you'll be over," she stated.

"I need to stop by my house and tell my mom that I'll be at a friend's house for a while."

"A girlfriend's house," she corrected.

"Yeah," I said. I wouldn't tell my mom that last additional information.


I felt bad that I lied to my mom but not that bad.

I rang the doorbell. I hoped I remembered the right house. Jenny greeted me with her over-exuberant smile that always made me nervous.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she said.

My thoughts exactly.

In her room, Jenny with no hesitation pulled her sweater off and lay topless in the middle of her bed.

My eyes gravitated to her upright mounds topped with firm little peaks. Her nipples looked hard. Did that mean she was aroused?

I grinned. Jenny wanted me touch her tits. That was a wonderful thing to smile about. I climbed on the bed and sat on my knees by her side. I couldn't believe I was about to do this!

I touched her.

I used the fingers of my right hand and brushed the inside of her right tit. Wow! The skin was so smooth. I rubbed all over the tit to investigate its entire landscape. I checked out her other tit! Fantastic.

"Your face looks excited," she commented.

That was an understatement.

"These are cool," I complimented.

"I'm glad you like them."

I tweaked her nipples and they became ever harder. Cooler!

"May I... ?" I said but she interrupted.

"You know I want you to," she said. "You read my mind."

Huh? I could have wanted anything. I surveyed her perky tits with both hands. Yeah, she'd know I wanted to suck her tits. I was glad she thought the same thing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.