Damned Lil Sister - Cover

Damned Lil Sister

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: Brother decides little sister isn't such a pain after all

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

My little sister Chloe is a pain the everlasting butt. She's only fourteen and I'm seventeen and she always seems to find the quickest path between stupidity and my hot buttons.

Civilized people lock the door when they're in the bathroom but about a month ago, I went to take a bath and when I opened the door, there was Chloe, naked as a plucked goose and with all her paraphernalia hanging out.

"God damned, Chloe. If I wanted to see all that, I'd buy a God damned ticket," I said as I closed the door on her consternated face.

Then the very next day, I passed by her bedroom and she was bending over a box or something with her back to me. Her little skirt had pulled up and I could see her tight, white panties stretched across her delectable little butt.

"God damned, Chloe, do ya want me to invite the neighbors to the show?"

She turned her head and looked at me and I thought she was about to cry. I went on to my room and promptly forgot about it.

Then, a couple of days after that, I was laying on the sofa in the living room watching reruns of Gunsmoke. She came in and plopped down on the carpet in front of the TV with her feet toward me. She was wearing a terry nightgown that came to just below her knees. Within seconds, she had flopped her legs around and it was obvious she didn't have any panties on. It was a good thing Mom and Dad were out with friends.

"God damned, Chloe, you'll catch a cold in your snapper. Go put some damn underwear on."

She looked at me with that doe-eyed hurt look on her face and slunk up to her bedroom and put some underwear on. Damn, she's a pain in the ass.

Then a few days after that, a huge crack of thunder woke me up to the sound of rain pounding on the roof. Chloe was in bed with me. Her front was pressed up against my back and her hand was in the front of my pajamas. She wasn't holding anything. She just had her hand into the elastic like us guys do all the time. Not very loud, I said, "God damned, Chloe. Is your bed broken?"

"No," she said softly, "I was scared. Can I stay in here with you?"

"Well, crap! I guess so. But go to sleep and don't bother me." She's such a pain.

After that, it seemed that she wanted to be in my bed every other night -- especially when Mom and Dad were out. They never check on us anyway. They didn't like to be bothered. When I would ask them for something it was always, "God damned, Tim, what the fuck do you want with that?" or something like that. I guess I was as much of a pain the ass to them as Chloe was to me.

Then one night, I woke up with a raging hard on. It wasn't the first time. Piss hards and dream hards are common with us guys. The difference was that Chloe's hand was wrapped around my prick. I mean, it felt good but she's my sister. Softly, I whispered, "God damned, Chloe, are you trying to start something you can't finish?" I really didn't expect a response because I figured she was asleep and didn't know what she was doing. To my surprise, her hand started slowly moving up and down the shaft. She was masturbating me!

I quickly decided that if she was asleep I would just let her sleep. I was not inclined to interrupt her right then. I guess I can jack myself off better than anybody else can jack me off but it did feel good to have somebody else's hand on it. I just lay still and closed my eyes. Soon, I felt the very start of an orgasm begin. I started breathing through my mouth and from time to time would let out a soft groan. Then my hips started moving back and forth so that I was fucking her hand. "God damned, Chloe," I said softly, "can you move a little faster?" Her hand moved faster and so I knew now for dead certain that she was awake. That knowledge seemed to spur the event and suddenly I was spewing jism all in the bed. "God damned, Chloe, now look what you've done. The bed is a mess!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.