Roman Holiday - Consequences - Cover

Roman Holiday - Consequences

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 4: The Conclusion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Conclusion - Catherine has trouble adjusting to her new life after coming back from Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Group Sex   Interracial   First   School   Transformation  

Bridget and Victoria confabed in the study of Victoria's house. All the plans had been made, and their target waited in the next room. All that was left was to make sure the I's had been dotted and the T's crossed.

"Are you ready," Victoria asked.

"Yeah," Bridget answered. "But I'm a little unclear on one thing."

"What's that?"

"I thought we could only induct girls in the villa in Rome."

"The villa is the only place we can always induct a girl," Victoria explained. "We can induct a girl anywhere as long as we make the proper preparations. And I've taken care of all of that."

"Okay."

"And there's one more thing."

"And that is..."

"I'm going to let you do the actual induction. I'm just going to sit here and watch. Think you can handle it?"

Bridget nodded. She was absolutely confident in her ability to get a girl off, "Not a problem."

"Very good. Girls," Victoria called to the four other teens in the room, "Don't make your move until I give the signal."

For the umpteenth time, Michelle Card smoothed out a non-existant wrinkle on her skirt. The past 24 hours had been a blur. First her boss, Darlene Peretti, had told her that she'd be flying cross country to meet with Victoria Tastick. Michelle had rushed home to pack, then spent a goodly portion of the night reviewing every file she could lay her hands on concerning Ms. Tastick. Then there was the flight, and the usual craziness to be found in a major metropolitan airport, then navigating her way through an unfamiliar city, then the check in at the hotel, then the cabride to Ms. Tastick's house. Michelle hadn't had anytime to sit and wonder why Ms. Tastick wanted to see her. But now, as she cooled her heels in the waiting room next to the study, she had time aplenty.

Victoria Tastick! Everyone in the firm knew who she was... she was one of their biggest clients. She had more money than God, so what the hell could be so important that she needed Michelle to fly out personally? Darlene had been very vague on that point. And whatever it was, if it was so important, why did she need to meet with a relatively junior member of the firm? Not that Michelle was complaining. Impressing Victoria Tastick would be a gigantic feather in her cap, but it didn't make sense. If Victoria said "jump", all the partners in the firm would reply "how high?"

"So why did she ask for me," Michelle wondered yet again. She opened the folder to review Victoria's portfolio yet again. She really did have tons of money, and it just kept pouring in. All her investments were rock solid. Short of an asteroid colliding with the Earth, Michelle couldn't think of a thing that could put a dent in Victoria's wealth.

"Michelle Card?"

Michelle's head jerked up. She'd been so engrossed in her musings, she hadn't heard the door open. Automatically, she appraised the person before her. Redhead, with straight hair down to her shoulders, pretty, fit, emanating an aura of calm and control... and young! Despite the womanly figure, she couldn't possibly be more than 16, Michelle realized. What was this all about?

"Yes."

The redhead stepped to one side and gestured to the door, "Victoria will see you now."

Michelle stood, adjusted her suit one more time, and strode into the room. As she passed, Bridget did some appraising of her own. Michelle was tall, thin and graceful. Beautiful body, ass and legs. Her suit was immaculate and impeccable. She gave off an air of formidable intelligence. Long, full, wavy brown hair pulled back and held in place by a dark scrunchy. Bridget smiled as Michelle passed. Catherine was going to be very happy.

Victoria sat in an overstuffed leather chair on the opposite side of the room. The first thing Michelle noticed about the room was its unusual warmth. It wasn't hot, but noticeably warmer than the waiting room. Michelle had the impression the room was large, though she made an effort not to look around. She didn't want to come off as some sort of bumpkin overawed by luxurious surroundings. She kept her eyes fixed on Victoria. Her peripheral vision noted windows lining both sides of the room, though the view was blocked by think curtains that reached to the floor.

"How do you do, Ms. Tastick. I'm Michelle Card," Michelle extended her hand. There was no place nearby for her to sit.

"How do you do, Ms. Card," Victoria extended her hand, though she did not stand. "This is my protégé, Bridget. She'll be sitting in with us."

Michelle and Bridget shook, "Ms. Tastick, I've thoroughly review your portfolio and everything looks excellent. Darlene was a little unclear on why you needed to see me today, but I'm sure I can answer any questions you may have."

Victoria made a 'tsk-tsk' noise, "Don't worry about that. That isn't why I called you here."

"I don't understand."

"You will, very soon," Victoria said as she waved her hand.

Strong hands grabbed Michelle by the arms, pulling her backwards. Whoever they were, she realized, they must have come from behind the curtains she'd noticed before. They thrust her into a chair, then tilted it backwards slightly. Michelle thrashed back and forth, but her arms were pinned tightly to the arms of the chair. Because of the angle of the chair, she couldn't get any leverage with her legs or feet. The girl holding her left arm down was a busty Asian girl with long hair. The girl holding her right arm down had short, sandy brown hair and beautiful, sparkling eyes. Both were as naked as the day they were born.

"What the hell!" Michelle looked back towards Victoria. Two other nude girls had positioned themselves between Michelle and Victoria; an innocent looking blonde with a tight, fresh body and a voluptuous, dark skinned Indian. Even in the dim light, Michelle could see their shaved pussies glistening.

"I'm sorry to have to treat you so roughly, but a friend of ours is in trouble and we need you to help her. Time is a factor, so we couldn't do with the usual subtleties. But before you can help our friend, we need to get you ready," Victoria explained. "That's Tammi and Allie over by you. Ashley and Asha are standing in front of you and they've volunteered to prepare you."

"What do you want from me," Michelle croaked now that the fear had set in.

"For the time being nothing. Just sit there and enjoy. You'll know when you are ready, and when you are, I promise you'll be more than happy to help. Girls, do your thing."

Michelle braced herself. She fully expected this Asha and Ashley to descend on her. Instead the two girls just smiled at her, turned to each other and kissed. Gentle pecks at first, escalating slowly to open mouthed, tongue thrusting exchanges. Each girls hands roamed languidly over the other's body, gently poking, twisting, touching all the right places. Simultaneously, the hands found their partner's soaking quim and Michelle could see the fingers begin to trace gentle circles around the expanding clits.

Michelle camped her eyes shut. This all was sick and disgusting and there was no way she was going to just sit there and watch their perverted little sex show. She couldn't see what was going on, but she couldn't escape the gasps and sighs of joy coming from in front of her. And now the others were going to work on her.

"Just open your eyes and look at them," Tammi whispered as she kissed and licked at the exposed neck before her. Michelle could feel the girl's breasts pressing into her arm, so soft and warm.

"It's beautiful," Allie breathed into her ear and Michelle shuddered. Her ears had always been so sensitive.

A long, low moan from the floor, and Michelle's eyes snapped open involuntarily. Asha and Ashley were 69'ing now, working each other at that same slow, sexy pace. Michelle liked sex, always had, and she'd always counted herself luck that she never had a problem reaching orgasm. But, for all the boyfriends she'd had, she'd never found a guy that could give her head just right. She'd always regretted that, a little, and it sure looked like neither Asha nor Ashley had a complaint in that department. For a second, she was envious. It was wrong, of course, all of this was so wrong. The fact that it was kind of hot didn't make it right. Michelle looked up, but Victoria and that gorgeous redhead weren't doing a thing to stop it.

Gorgeous redhead? Well, it was true... she was fucking hot! There was no denying it. Tits and an ass that managed to look both soft and firm, delicate but sharp cheeks and chin and nose and green eyes that seemed to be looking directly into her wants and needs and fantasies. Michelle gasped as the realization of how absolutely fuckable Bridget was struck her at the exact same moment Allie found a ticklish spot on her ear.

Bridget stepped forward, and Michelle suddenly knew why. She slid forward in the chair slightly opening her legs and hardly believing it as she did.

"Wait," Michelle gasped. Bridget stopped, looming over the barely struggling woman. "You're going to do me, aren't you?"

Bridget nodded.

"Take your top off, please." Michelle begged. What the fuck was she saying? She should have been screaming and yelling that if they let her go right now maybe, MAYBE, she wouldn't have them all arrested. Instead she's begging like a fratboy at Mardi Gras to have this kid pull her shirt off. She had to do something, she had to stop this somehow. Michelle's resolve lasted only as long as it took Bridget to strip off her shirt and jeans.

"Christ she is hot," Michelle thought as she took in Bridget's naked splendor. Her skin was a creamy off white, with only the deep pink of her nipples and pussy lips to offset the skin tone. Michelle slowly licked her lips, realized what she had done, and shook her head. She needed to think. If she could only get a second to think straight, she'd be able to figure a way out of this. But thinking straight was getting increasingly difficult to do, what with Allie's and Tammi's hands running freely over her body (strange how she hadn't noticed her own arms were now free), and the naked hottie standing right in front of her and the two cuties licking each other on the floor. Michelle snuck a look at Ashley and Asha. Somehow the two had switched positions. Now Asha was on top Ashley's head bobbed up and down furiously as she brought Asha off. Asha's head rested on Ashley's thigh as she whined and shuddered her way through a powerful orgasm. While Asha released, Michelle couldn't contain a shudder of her own, her eyes returning to Bridget.

"She probably gives great head, Victoria must have made her her protégé for some reason," Michelle reasoned silently. "Maybe I should just let her and get it over with? How bad could it be?"

With a smile, Bridget dropped to her knees and took Michelle's skirt in her hands. Suddenly nervous, and little numb, from the realization she was going to let this happen, Michelle raised her torso up, making it easier for Bridget to push the skirt up around her hips. As Bridget's hands traveled back down the naked legs, she took Michelle's panties with her, the willowy cotton gooey and saturated with the brunette's excitement. The two principles eyes met and Bridget paused, drawing the moment out. Finally, slowly, she dipped her head between Michelle's legs. Michelle bit her lower lip in anticipation.

"Oh my God," Michelle groaned, her head thrown back as the first touch of Bridget's tongue exploaded through her body. Within seconds, her hips were pistoning as she reveled in the fact that she was actually fucking another girl's face. And it was precisely the kind of cunt eating she'd always wanted. Bridget alternated between deep tongue thrusts and vacuuming sucks on the brunette's clit. All her previous thoughts on how perverted the whole scene was were gone; Michelle was loving what Bridget was doing to her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.