Roman Holiday - Consequences - Cover

Roman Holiday - Consequences

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Catherine has trouble adjusting to her new life after coming back from Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Group Sex   Interracial   First   School   Transformation  

After leaving instructions with the staff that they were not to be interrupted for any reason, Victoria led her protégé to the study, closing the doors behind her. Victoria took a seat on the leather couch. Bridget remained standing.

"So, what's the problem with our favorite teacher?" Victoria asked once she was comfortable.

"Well, to put it bluntly, she's doing it with every girl in sight."

"And that's a problem because..." Victoria knew the answer already; she wanted to see if Bridget did also.

"It's a problem because she isn't being very discreet about it. People are going to start asking questions, and I'm afraid the answers are going to lead back to us."

That was the right answer. Victoria was pleased, "Why don't you start at the beginning."

"Okay. About 2 weeks ago I heard a few of the janitors talking..."

"The janitors?"

Bridget smiled, "Yeah. My Dad always says that if you want to know what's going on in an office, find out what the secretaries and the janitors are talking about."

Victoria smiled back, "You father sounds like a wise man. Go on"

"Anyway, the janitors take their breaks in a room next to this storeroom they keep broken desks and chairs in. Since no one wants broken desks and chairs, they never bother to lock it. And you can hear everything those guys talk about from that storeroom. So I go by there every now and then to see if I can pick up on anything."

"Very good," Victoria approved. "So what did you pick up on?"

"Last week, one of the janitors says he saw Ms. Wilde and Ms. Wong from the English Department doing it on the shower floor in the girls locker room."

Victoria shifted in her chair, "Well, you're right. That is rather indiscreet, but they're both grown women. I don't see how that's necessarily a problem for us."

"Well, a different janitor said he thinks, though he admitted he wasn't sure, but he thinks Ms. Wilde was doing a student in her classroom."

"I think we can trust the other girls not to say..."

Bridget cut her mentor off. Shaking her head, she said, "This girl hasn't been inducted."

The implication of that revelation struck Victoria like a slap across the face, "That could be a problem. Were you able to confirm this?"

Bridget nodded, "I touched her memories and her cravings, you know, the way you taught me."

"And?"

"And it's true. She's been with Ms Wilde twice."

Victoria sighed. This had the potential to be a gigantic problem. "What about this girl? Do you know her? Will she talk?"

"I know her. Her name is Jill, she almost came on the trip to Rome with us and, no, she won't say anything. She's got sort of a thing for Ms. Wilde, so we're good for now."

"What do you mean, 'for now'?"

"I mean that she's really into it and she's having a lot of fun. But if Ms. Wilde were to dump her, or hurt her feelings somehow, then who knows?" Bridget explained. "And there's something else."

"What else?"

Bridget shrugged. It was hard to put into words, "Well, she just doesn't look very good lately. She seems tired and frazzled. And the other day in class she was really out of it. To be honest, I think she's spending so much time looking to get laid she isn't taking care of herself, you know?"

Bridget watched Victoria closely as she spoke, noticing in particular her mentor's lack of reaction, "If you don't mind my saying so, you don't seem too surprised by all of this."

Victoria chose her words correctly, "This sort of thing is rare, but it isn't exactly unheard of."

"So you know what's going on?"

"Not exactly, no. Induction affects each woman differently, so when something like this happens, it happens for different reasons, though the results are always the same. What does surprise me is that it's happened to Catherine. If I were betting on it, I would have put my money on Ashley."

Victoria's focused wandered for a second as she thought of Ashley. The formerly prim and proper blonde had been transformed by induction into a sexual dynamo of the first order, always willing to try anything once, and usually more than once. Victoria smiled s she recalled their most recent frolick.

"You said the results are always the same, so what does that mean?" Bridget asked.

"It means that, ultimately, Catherine's libido will consume her. She'll forsake everything for sexual gratification. Eventually it will kill her. But that isn't out immediate problem."

Bridget blanched, "What is?"

"Our main problem is that in a very short time, if it hasn't happened already, Catherine's needs will outgrow her self control, and she'll do something that will lead back to us. We can't allow that to happen, Bridget. I'm going to need your help to make sure Catherine's actions do not expose The Association. Do you understand me?"

Bridget didn't like the tone in Victoria's voice. It scared her, "What are you talking about?"

Victoria's reply was cold and even toned, "I'm talking about taking action to stop Catherine before she can hurt us."

The bile rose in Bridget's throat. With conscious effort, she forced it back down, "Are you talking about killing her?"

"And if I am, do you have a problem with that?" Victoria's gaze was locked with Bridget's.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"Why?"

Bridget couldn't believe the question, "Because I'm the one that got her into this, and I got her into this because we both thought she could help The Association. If she dies, it's my fault, and it's your fault too, for that matter!"

Victoria stared at Bridget, allowing the silence to fill the room. Then a warm and happy smiled filled her face, "I'm glad to hear you say that, Bridget. Of course I'm not talking about killing her. That's not how we do things."

Bridget exhaled heavily, "Oh, thank God!"

"We aren't going to punish her," Victoria explained. "Catherine has a problem, and she needs our help."

"What sort of a problem?"

"Catherine is looking for something?"

"Looking for what?"

"Looking for something she thinks she'll find in sex," Victoria explained. "But she won't. She'll come close, close enough that with each new lover she'll think that if she just keeps going, she'll find what she's looking for. But she never will; that just isn't how it works."

Bridget shrugged. Victoria enjoyed being mysterious like this, and when she was, it meant firm answers would not be forthcoming anytime soon. Bridget attacked the problem from its other angle, "So how are we going to help her?"

"Why, we're going to find what she's looking for for her," Victoria smiled. Slowly, she removed her jacket and began unbuttoning her shirt. "You did exactly the right thing, Bridget, and I'm very proud of how you handled yourself in all this. You've earned a reward."

With a smile and no further encouragement, Bridget peeled off her low risers. She hadn't bothered with panties that morning, the jeans were that tight, and in short order stood exposed before the older woman. Her folds were already moist. Considering she'd been the one to introduce her to sensuous delight, Victoria was surprisingly stingy with the sex. Stingy with Bridget, at least; the others girls, Catherine included, had enjoyed Victoria's attention over and over again. But with Bridget, sex was granted only when she'd served particularly well. Of course, Victoria allowed her lovers, and it was a privelidge Bridget had availed herself of. But even if she had a choice, which she didn't, she would never said no to Victoria.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.