Roman Holiday - Consequences - Cover

Roman Holiday - Consequences

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Catherine has trouble adjusting to her new life after coming back from Italy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Group Sex   Interracial   First   School   Transformation  

For Catherine Wilde, on Monday it was Jill from her Italian III class. Catherine had been in her classroom, going over lesson plans, but only half heartedly. She'd been finding it hard to concentrate. She'd been finding it hard to concentrate ever since she came back from Italy three weeks before, but it was getting worse instead of better. Part of her knew she should have looked at this as a problem, but that was getting increasingly difficult to do. The trip to Italy had been magnificent, the people, the sites, the food and the sex... oh Christ, the sex! In that regard, being inducted into the Association had been the best thing that ever happened to her. Of course, it was odd that all her partners before the induction had been entirely male, while everything since then had been entirely female. And it was a little strange that she'd had more sex in the past three weeks then she'd had in the past three years. But so what? All she really was doing was making up for lost time, wasn't she? If she'd know that sex with other women was so fucking incredible, she'd have taken the plunge a long time ago. Without realizing it, her hand had slipped between her legs and began lightly rubbing circles.

And it was so easy, that was the kicker! Ever since she'd come back from Italy, she just somehow knew what to do or what to say to get a woman into bed. Like that chick she'd met at the mall the weekend before last. She was married, had a couple kids, a real "yummy mummy". It had taken less than an hour for this woman to agree to head back to Catherine's place. First she'd called to lie to her husband and say that she'd run into an old "friend" and she was going to spend the day with her, then Catherine had fucked her silly. All of which reminded Catherine she had to call Wendy, the Entertainment Reporter from the local TV station she'd picked up at the supermarket last night. Catherine had been in such a hurry to get up and get to school on time, she'd left her strap on at Wendy's place. She'd have to arrange a time to swing over there and pick it up. Better yet, a wicked smile crossed Catherine's lips, she'd make Wendy leave work and bring the toy here to here at school (discreetly covered, of course), just so it would be clear who the boss was.

And that was another thing. She felt so liberated ever since she came back to Italy, so free to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. The night after she came back was a perfect example. She'd gone straight down to the adult toy store for "supplies" befitting her new interests. She hadn't felt a like of shame in doing it, and speaking of "lick", she'd convinced the goth grrrl behind the counter, who called herself "Nail", to drop by her place and help her break in her new toys. The raven haired woman had just about popped a piercing once Catherine was through with her. She would never have done that before Italy.

It was true that a part of her felt a little empty, like something was missing. She had no idea what that something was, so she didn't worry about it too much. All the pussy she was getting was a great distraction, and she'd figure it out eventually. So when Jill walked into her class that day after school, claiming she needed some help, Catherine knew the real reason was the junior was smitten with her and just wanted to be around her.

Ms. Wilde had been Jill's favorite teacher all through high school; it was the only reason she even took Italian. Her teacher was so pretty, so smart, so well dressed and so confident, Jill wanted to be just like her. She already had the pretty and smart part down. Lean and graceful from all the yoga, her blond hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail. Her swanlike neck flowed easily into perfectly proportioned shoulders and breasts. A thin torso curved perfectly into her hips and legs. She was already one of Catherine's better students, so the extra help really wasn't needed at all. In fact, Jill pulled good grades all the way around, but Miss Wilde's approval was especially important to her. The way she was dressed, a plain white t-shirt and low rise jeans that gave a peak of her midriff, was perfectly indicative of her all around style; simple and attractive without being too flashy. Despite all of this, she had a ways to go before she had the confidence of her teacher. That would be Catherine's angle; she'd work the confidence factor.

"It's a shame you couldn't go to Italy with us," Catherine said as she closed the door behind Jill. She'd also hung her "Tutoring - Do Not Disturb" sign out, and she knew that would keep the janitors and other faculty away. But why take a chance? She locked the door also.

"I know," Jill was oblivious to Catherine's actions as she took a seat. "But I work for my Dad's company, and he really needs me that time of year. He promised he'd make it up to me and he always comes through."

"That's good, but it would have been a lot more fun with you," Catherine seated herself a lot closer to Jill than she needed to.

Jill was flustered, but pleasantly so, "Oh, that's nice of you to say."

"I'm saying it because it's true," Catherine replied. "Why don't you show me what you're having trouble with."

Jill opened her textbook to a chapter on irregular verbs. Challenging, Catherine conceded, but nothing Jill didn't already have a grip on. After 20 minutes the junior couldn't keep up the façade anymore, and placed her text back in her backpack.

"Do you think you'll be going to Italy next year?" she asked.

"I really doubt it."

"Darn," Jill pouted. Catherine thought she looked incredibly cute like that. "I miss all the fun."

"You make it sound like you don't have any fun."

"I don't. I have no life."

"Well, a lot of the fun we had in Italy you can have here. I know for sure the girls would have liked to have had some fun with you."

"What do you mean?"

Catherine captured Jill's gaze, held it for a moment, then leaned in for a kiss. Jill was stunned, she didn't return the kiss, but she didn't reject it either.

"Miss Wilde..."

"Hush," Catherine whispered. "You deserve a little fun, remember?"

Catherine took the still stunned girl by the hand, leading her across the room and against a wall. From here, no one peaking into the room could see them. Catherine pressed her body flush against Jill's and, using her own lips, forced the girl's mouth open for a deep, tongue thrusting kiss. Jill returned the kiss, but slowly, with no where near Catherine's passion. Her hands roamed quickly over her teacher's body, as if they were too nervous to stop in any one place. Catherine, meanwhile, was using both hands to massage Jill's breasts. Even through the t-shirt and bra, Catherine could fee the nipples beginning to poke into her palms.

"Miss Wilde."

"Yes, honey," Catherine whispered as she licked and sucked at the gorgeous neck of Jill's.

"We can't do this."

"But we already are," Catherine's left hand moved slowly downward, across the girl's belly.

"But I'll get in trouble."

"Somehow I doubt that," Catherine laughed quietly as, in one swift motion, she unsnapped the girl's jean and lowered the zipper.

"Don't do that... stop!" Jill whined.

"Too late," Catherine slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of Jill's panties. Already she could feel the wet heat emanating from her student's pussy.

"Don't... no... no... noooooooooohhhhh!" Jill gasped as Catherine began pinching and pulling the erect clitoris, ending Jill's resistance. The student now fully returned her teacher's passionate kiss. Her hands dropped to her jeans, pushing them and her panties down past her hips. She opened her legs, allowing Catherine full access to what lay between. Catherine now altered her motions, switching from pulling at the clit to rubbing her palm along the girl's slit.

"Oh, fuck," Jill huffed, then tensed. "I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I said... huuuh... the f-word."

"Don't be, because that's what I'm doing to you... I'm fucking you Jill... fucking you... fuck... fuck... fuck," Jill bounced on Catherine's hand with each of the curses. "And I'm loving it... you're loving it to!"

"Yes!"

"Then do it to me!"

"What?" Jill couldn't think straight.

"Stick your hand down there and fuck me!" Jill didn't need to be told twice. Catherine's stretch pants easily accepted the blonde's hand. Jill's technique, though tentative, still produced pleasant results. "That's good Jill... very good... you would have fit... right in... on that trip!"

"Did you... ungh... fuck the other... girls," Jill was panting now.

"Everyone of them," Catherine replied. "What... do you think... of that?"

"Love it... sounds hot... I want... to do... them to! Can I?"

"Absolutely," Catherine purred. "But first..."

Catherine changed her tactics yet again, thrusting her index and middle finger into Jill's steaming hole while using her thumb to work the girl's clit. The effect was immediate as Jill practically ricocheted off the ceiling, "YES! Oh my God... oh God... so good... ohhh... ohhh... OHHH... what's happening..."

Jill's cries were starting to get loud, a little too loud, so Catherine smothered them with another penetrating kiss. It wasn't long before Jill was beyond words, reduced to a series of "Yip"s that became shorter, higher pitched and more frequent the faster Catherine's fingers worked. Jill suddenly went rigid, spasmed violently for at least 30 seconds, then went completely limp, her hand still jammed in Catherine's pants. The teacher, using her body, arms and legs, supported her student until she was ready to stand on her own.

"Wow!" was all she could say.

Catherine smiled, "You liked that?"

"Wow," Jill repeated. "What happened?"

"You had an orgasm, and judging by things, a pretty big one."

"It was incredible. I never felt anything like it."

"It looked pretty good from here," Catherine withdrew her hand from Jill's pussy and licked one of her fingers clean. Jill stared in wide eyed amazement. "Very tasty. You try now."

Jill pulled her hand out of Catherine's drawers. Closing her eyes, she inserted a finger in her mouth and sucked. The flavor triggered another, very small, orgasm that left her shivering like she was freezing.

"Not bad, huh?" asked Catherine.

"I love it," Jill answered. "I want more."

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"Because I have a rule when it comes to new lovers," Catherine dropped to her knees, taking Jill's jeans in her hands. "They have to come twice before they can even see my pussy."

Catherine pulled the jeans and panties down and off, stopping only long enough for Jill to kick her sandals off. In her hyper-aroused state, Jill would have came quickly a second time. But the combination of Catherine's tongue up her snatch, her hand pawing at her breasts, and her other hand being licked clean of Catherine's juices had her peculating in almost no time at all. Her previous orgasm had built itself up, quickly to be sure. This one was upon her almost instantly. All she knew, once it announced its arrival, was it would be even bigger.

"Ohhh... ohhh... your tongue... it's even better... it's everywhere... here I come... uhhhhhhh!" Jill jammed her fingers in her mouth to both lick the last of Catherine's juice off her hand and stifle her climax. This time she did drop to her knees, though Catherine was there to catch her. Jill rested her head on her "teacher"'s shoulder, that word taking on an all new meaning.

"Do I get to eat you now, please?" Jill begged.

"Not quite yet," Catherine answered, though she was pleased with the question. Jill might have a bit of the sex machine in her.

"Why not?"

"I was thinking maybe we'd move your tutoring session to my apartment, we'd have a little more privacy. Then you can do whatever you want."

"Mmmm, sounds good," Jill said. She untangled herself from Catherine, reached for her jeans, then looked around. "Where are my panties?"

"Right here," Catherine held up the pretty, light blue cotton briefs. Jill reached for them but Catherine pulled them away. Instead, she held them up to her face and sniffed deeply. "I think I'm going to keep these to remember today by."

Jill was smiling brightly as she pulled her jeans back on. It all made her feel so proud, so attractive and sexy somehow. Catherine was pleased with herself as well, though she did have one regret. She regretted she'd left her strap on at Wendy's... she really would have liked to use it on Jill. Catherine loved the strap on. The solution came to her on the drive back to her place, as Jill fingered herself in the seat over. Catherine whipped out her cell phone, called Nail at the shop and told her to bring a strap on over to her place as soon as she got off her shift. Nail was more than happy to comply, and was even happier she did once she laid eyes on Jill. It was about two hours later that the image of the night presented itself: The raven haired, alabaster skinned Nail, her breasts and pierced nipples flailing about wildly as she fucked the blond haired, tanned skinned Jill from behind, who's own sweet, All-American face was jammed into Catherine's cunny. That site alone pushed Catherine into orgasm, only one of many that night.

For Catherine Wilde, on Tuesday it was Faith Wong from the English Department. Catherine had dropped by the school early that evening, on her way home from some errands. The fire in her pussy, the one that had been there ever since her return from Italy, was growing worse. Not that she was complaining, not really. It had driven her to wonderful things like that session with the luscious Jill the day before. But it was a bit of a distraction. Satisfying her needs was starting to take a lot of her time.

She hoped a good workout might help. That was one of the little perks of working at Billington High; they had a fantastic gym. After 45 minutes of exercise, Catherine felt a little better, good enough to get through the night, she thought. She'd headed into the locker room to shower up and there was Faith, in all her naked glory, under one of the sprays. Catherine knew it was time for a second workout.

In Catherine's opinion, Faith was a great teacher. Though tiny, barely 5'1", the 27 year old had energy and personal magnetism to spare. Many was the time Catherine had seen Faith reduce a football player twice her size to a confused quivering mass. The sharpness of the tiny woman's tongue was legendary around the school, and new students learned quickly it didn't pay to talk back to Ms. Wong. Once the respect was establish, the learning came quickly because another thing kids learned about their teacher was that she was actually interested in developing their minds.

To top it off, she was a specimen. Short, stylish black hair, flawless skin, almond shaped eyes and delicate facial features sat atop a tight, toned body. Her breasts weren't large, but they were upswept and shapely and capped by tiny nipples which stood straight out under the strumming of the shower. And Faith had just about the cutest ass she'd ever seen... a butt just made for blue jeans.

"Hey Faith," Catherine said as she slipped under the shower directly across from the English teacher.

"Hi Cathy," Faith replied, though not with her usual brightness. Catherine let the water pour over her, and enjoyed the feeling of becoming clean as she considered her approach...

... was Faith checking her out? Catherine couldn't be sure, she caught it out of the corner of her eye, but she was pretty sure Faith had snuck a peak. Catherine turned her back to Faith and made as if she were washing her shoulders. She glanced over at Faith, just in time to see her look away. Interesting. This time Catherine turned to face her prey, and just stared, waiting for Faith to look. She didn't wait long, and this time their eyes locked. Faith, looking surprisingly flustered, turned her back.

Catherine came up behind Faith, placed her hands on the smaller woman's shoulders and started rubbing, "What's wrong, Faith. You don't seem like yourself."

Faith groaned, "Oh, it's this whole accreditation process and that bitch the state sent over."

"The tall one?"

"Yeah, Marta Dominguez," Faith spat. "She followed me around all day nickel and diming everything I did. I wanted to kill her."

"Why didn't you say something to her?' Catherine leaned in slightly to brush her nipples against Faith's back.

"I got a big mouth, you know that," Faith shuddered. "I was afraid if I opened my mouth I'd say something I'd regret, so I just shut up."

Catherine could feel Faith responding to her touch. She pressed her whole body against Faith's, "Well, it's over for you now. She's following me around on Wednesday. Just relax."

Faith's head drifted backwards to rest on Catherine's chest, "That feels sooooo good."

"And I'm going to make you feel even better," she said as her lips met Faith's. The smaller woman returned the kiss immediately, reaching up to hold Catherine's head in place. As the passion of the kiss intensified, Faith twisted around 180 degrees until her body was pressed tightly against Catherine's. She spread her legs and mounted Catherine's thigh, frantically rubbing her pussy back and forth.

"Cathy, I've wanted to fuck you for so long now," Faith whinnied. "Remember that faculty meeting last month?"

"Yeah," Catherine said as she tweaked her lover's nipples.

"Ohh God, you looked so damn hot, I wanted to rape you," Faith's thrusting increased in pace. "Lift your leg up a bit, I'm almost there."

A wicked thought crossed Catherine's mind, so instead of lifting her leg up, she withdrew if from Faith's crotch, then pushed the woman away.

"No! What's wrong?" Faith cried in frustration.

"Turn around, bend over and grab that pipe," Catherine ordered. Faith hastened to comply, leaving her rear end gloriously exposed.

Catherine dropped to her knees, placing a hand on each firm cheek, "So, you say you've wanted in my pants for a while now?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

"Well, I've been wanting to get my hands on this beautiful ass for a while myself," she said as she parted the cheeks and started licking. As she did so, she reached around to stick two fingers up the English teacher's pussy. Even with Faith's highly lubricated state, it was a surprisingly tight fit.

"Ohhh that's so nasty!" Faith hollered as the sensation swept over her. She's never been into anal play before, but that was going to change in the future. And the feeling of having both her holes worked was driving her nuts! Using the pipe for leverage, she began thrusting back. "Keep licking me... that's incredible... and your fingers... fuck me... fuck me... deeper... oh God, faster... coming... coming... oh SHIT!"

Faith's screech echoed through the tiled shower room. Catherine sat back on her heels as Faith twitched above her before dropping to her knees herself. Faith spun around and pulled Catherine close for a deep kiss, then dipped her head to lick and suck on the redhead's nipples, all the while stroking the older woman's lips.

"You shave down there? It feels so sexy," Faith giggled.

"Glad you approve," Catherine lightly kissed the top of Faith's head. "So, you enjoyed all that?"

"Oh yeah," Faith enthused.

"And you're feeling better now?"

"Oh no, not at all," Faith said as she playfully pushed Catherine, who found herself flat on her back. "I'm definitely going to need some more relaxation."

Catherine spread her legs as Faith crawled atop her in the 69 position. She hooked her legs under the smaller woman's arms, using her calves to lock Faith in place. Faith used both hands to spread Catherine open before going to work. Because the Chinese girl was so much shorter than her, Catherine couldn't reach her crotch with her mouth. As Faith worked her magic, Catherine contented herself with fingering the woman's bunghole, which was a more than adequate consolation prize.

"Ohhh Faith that's so good... I've been so horny... all day... and you're fucking me just right," Catherine panted, her hips beginning to buck in earnest. Faith maintained contact with Catherine's pussy like a pro as she grunted in time with the redhead's thrusts. "oh yeah... yeah... ohhhh... faster... faster... now suck my clit... suck it... harder... oh God... ohhh... ohhhhhhh... YES!"

The force of Catherine's orgasm sent Faith, literally, skidding across the wet shower room floor. Catherine curled into the fetal position, occasionally twitching as the remnants of her climax echoed through her body. She was brought gently back to reality by Faith's light, playful kisses.

"That was awesome!"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Catherine moaned. "You've done this before."

"I went to an all girl college," Faith admitted. "And how about you? You ain't a newbie. I didn't know you were into pussy."

"I've made a few changes in my life recently."

Faith dipped in for another deep kiss, "I hate to say this, but I have to go."

"No!"

"Yes, I have to go meet my boyfriend. Unless... ," Faith looked Catherine over carefully, "Unless you're up for a little 3 way?"

"Sorry, I'm not really into guys," Catherine answered. "Not anymore."

Faith looked almost relieved, "Good, then you can be my little secret. Let's get up and get dressed before someone catches us. I'll walk you to your car."

For Catherine Wilde, on Wednesday it was Jean, the chaperone for the middle school field trip to the high school. For as long as Catherine could remember, the high school hosted a field trip by the middle schools 8th graders. The trip was supposed to give the kids a taste of what high school was like, from what Catherine could tell it only served to terrify the students. But the head of Catherine's department wouldn't be available the day of the field trip, he'd asked Catherine to speak to the 8th graders for him, and Catherine was nothing if not a team player. She'd arrived in the auditorium 10 minutes before she was to speak to the kids about foreign language instruction at Billington High, and that's where she first saw her.

Jean was a guidance councilor at the middle school, and Catherine hadn't been impressed at first glance, even though Jean had a body straight out of a Russ Meyers film. But Jean's nose was a little too big, her hair was all wrong, and she dressed too plainly. Catherine liked a little style in her women. All this had been discerned from a distance, so when she moved in closer to introduce herself and explain why she was there, she was in for a bit of a surprise.

Jean had the most beautiful eyes Catherine had ever seen, and a smile that literally lit a room up. Her demeanor was so open and friendly and appealing that Catherine came to realize this was the kind of woman who got more attractive the more one got to know her. Deciding that maybe, just maybe, she'd judged the girl a bit too harshly, she resolved to get to know Jean better.

She'd have to think quick, but that was another skill she'd discovered since her return from Italy; she was exceptionally good at thinking on her feet. Catherine was the last speaker before the guests did their tour of the school, had their lunch and went back to the middle school. After her talk, Catherine made a point of chatting with one of the math teachers until the kids had filed out. As she'd expected, some of the kids had left their backpacks behind. She grabbed the first one she saw and lucked out when she found a Gameboy Advanced. That would be missed. She took it with her. Sure enough, 90 minutes later, Jean was in her classroom explaining one of her kids had lost his Gameboy and she was asking all the speakers if they'd seen it. Naturally, Catherine hadn't, but if Jean wanted to leave her number she'd call if it turned up. Jean left her cell phone number, though she seemed to doubt it would turn up. Catherine smiled on the outside and insisted that one never knew, and smiled on the inside because, in fact, she knew better.

Catherine waited until she got home before making the call. Once Jean was on the phone, she claimed one of the janitors found the Gameboy and gave it to her, and why didn't she swing by Jean's place to drop it off. That wouldn't work because Jean was out running errands, but if she'd gave her the address, she'd swing by Catherine's place and pick it up. As far as Catherine was concerned, that worked even better, and Jean promised to be there no later than 5p.

Catherine was in her robe, having just finished a shower when Jean arrived, a little earlier than expected. Not that Catherine minded, as the site seemed to take Jean aback, and not entirely in a bad way, if Catherine read her correctly. Jean had changed herself, and the tank top and tight cargo pants Jean was now wearing certainly hadn't made a bad impression on Catherine either. She invited Jean in and offered her a glass of wine while she changed and tried to remember where she put the Gameboy. Catherine managed to draw things out after 5p when she emerged from her bedroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Since it was after 5p, Catherine offered to have Jean stay for dinner, she'd cooked more than she could possibly eat, and Jean accepted. Middle school guidance counselors didn't make a lot of cake, so Jean never said no to a free meal.

Catherine made sure the conversation turned towards sex, and she made sure Jean's wine glass stayed full. Jean, as it turned out, got plenty of sex, which was a good thing. She certainly liked sex, in theory. The problem was the men she was having sex with just weren't meeting her needs.

"It's like all the guys I meet think I'm their personal sperm bank or something," Jean complained 90 minutes into dinner. "It's really starting to piss me off."

Catherine nodded sympathetically as she topped off Jean's glass, "I'll bet. So what are you going to do about it?"

"I have no fucking clue," Jean griped, then giggled at her use of a curse in front of a near perfect stranger. The wine was starting to hit. "I mean, I've tried different types of guys, I've tried going fast, I've tried going slow, I've tried going without. I'm at my wits end."

And that's when Catherine knew. She didn't know how she knew, it had been like this a lot lately, but she knew; all Jean wanted was a good, rousing fuck and she was getting to the point where she didn't care who gave it to her. "I know how you feel, I used to have the same problem."

"Really?"

"Absolutely, had that problem up until fairly recently, as a matter of fact."

"What did you do?"

Catherine took a moment to weigh her words, "I made a few changes in my life."

"Like what?"

Catherine gave Jean a look, as if she were measuring her somehow, "Why don't I show you."

Taking Jean's hand, she led her into the bedroom and in front on a full length mirror. Taking up position behind Jean, she lightly ran her hands un and down the shapely woman's ribcage, planting feathery kisses on her neck and ears.

Jean took a step forward, "Catherine, what are you doing."

Catherine took a matching step forward and wrapped her arms around Jean's waste, "They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If the guys aren't getting it done for you, it's insane to keep going back to them."

Jean started squirming, "But I'm not into women."

"Neither was I, until I tried it. Now I'm never going back," Catherine murmured. "All I'm saying is try it. You don't have to do a thing, unless you want to."

Catherine reached down to slowly untuck the tank top, then pull it off. Jean waited until the very last second, but when she had to, she lifted her arms and allowed it to be pulled off. Next came the industrial strength bra, and Jean's massive breasts flopped into view, soft, pillowy and inviting, capped with huge, light pink nipples. Catherine worked those first, slowly twisting, pinching and pulling them. Soon Jean's hands joined Catherine's, showing the redhead exactly how she liked it done. Once the nipples were taken care of, Catherine took a tit in each hand and gently massaged, taking care to pay particular attention to the sensitive undersides. Jean moaned softly, then reached up to run her hand through Catherine's hair.

"So far so good?" Catherine asked.

"Mmmmm," Jean replied. Catherine pushed Jean's head to the side, and their lips brushed together lightly. Jean opened her mouth for more, but Catherine teased her by staying just out of reach, consenting only to those maddening light brushes.

Catherine reached down, undid Jean's belt, undid the button fly and pushed the pants off. Jean slowly rotated her hips to help, leaving her wearing only her Calvin Klein panties. Catherine didn't remove those right away. Since Jean responded so well to the teasing, Catherine scrupulously kept her hand outside the waistband, slowly rubbing Jean's pussy through the material, all the while massaging the breast with her other hand and biting on Jean's earlobe.

Catherine liked to talk during sex, and she liked to be talked to, the dirtier the better. But by now it was clear Jean wasn't a talker, she was a moaner, and judging by the groans, sighs and gurgles coming from her newest lover, Catherine was doing something right. The humidity pouring out from between Jean's legs was a big clue also. Catherine tightened her grip around Jean, pressing their bodies together close as she picked up the pace of her manipulations, picking up speed as Jean's noises grew louder. Catherine was content to stay like this, for now. She knew Jean tell her when she was ready. It took about 20 minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.