The Rest Of The Weekend - Cover

The Rest Of The Weekend

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Madison hoped Gracie knew other girls. Turned out, she did.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Group Sex   Interracial   First   School   Transformation  

Anne licked slowly as Robin squealed and shuddered happily on the probing tongue. Laurie, Krystal, Holly and Anne had arrived at Robin's office five hours earlier. Things could not have gone any better. Robin's capture had taken less than 20 minutes. Then they'd called all the girls that worked for Robin, bringing them in two or three at a time under the pretense of booking them a very special gig.

"Very discreet," Robin had explained. "Very lucrative."

As with Anne, the Siren's call of money had lured them in and as with Anne, they'd been given something so much more important. They'd been given clarity and liberation. they'd been given each other and they'd been given Professor Sawyer. What more was there?

There was the sex; and orgy was in progress in Lyn's office. Kathy, who danced under the name "Shock", her face buried between Krystal's legs. Her flame red hair looked delicious sandwiched as it was between Krystal's café au lait thighs. Andrea, who danced as "Isabella", was bent over Robin's desk as Holly fucked her from behind, the blonde's massive breasts flattened against the smooth surface. Andrea huffed and puffed loudly as Holly's dildo cycled in and out of her ass. Twice Anne had meant to join one or the other of the couplings, but each time Robin had pulled her back. She'd always suspected she was Robin's favorite... now she knew.

Which left only Laurie, who was breaking in the last of Robin's dancers. Anne knew the last three; she'd worked more than a few parties with them. Laurie was in for a lot of fun.


Laurie could hardly believe her luck. They'd all taken a turn converting a group of Robin's dancers. She'd drawn the last shift and had the pulled the best looking group, if she did say so herself. Left to right, they were Tonya, Brenda and Joyce. Tonya was a short black girl, very dark skinned with straightened hair just touching her shoulders, tight hips and ass and a massive bosom Laurie was sure had been surgically enhanced. Not so long ago she would have thought such huge tits on such a small woman disgusting; now she marveled at ever having been so wrong minded. Brenda was another busty girl, but much taller than Tonya, so her breasts looked more normal. Finally came the pixyish Joyce, a tiny, short haired blond so perfectly proportioned she looked like an adult in miniature. Laurie had been given their stage names, and promptly forgot them. In a few minutes it wouldn't make any difference.

The plan was simplicity itself and had worked perfectly with each group of dancers. The girls were shown into the meeting room where the control sphere was set up on an end table next to her chair. Laurie then had excused herself under the pretense of having to make a quick phone call. In fact she'd had a glass of water and waited while the control sphere began its work. Upon her return, she could see it was already having an effect. The three looked distracted. Laurie thought back to her first exposure to the control sphere, barely 24 hours ago: The wave of confusion, followed by uncontrollable, life altering sexual arousal and discovery.

"I'd like to thank you for making it down here on such short notice," she began. "My name is Laurie, and as Robin may have explained on the phone, I represent a group of individuals looking for discreet, exotic entertainment and are willing to pay very well for your discretion."

The lie fell easily from her lips because it was necessary. The sphere still needed a few more minutes. Once that was done, these girls would be thanking her for her deception.

"The people I work for are particular in their wants. They demand the very best and they are used to getting just that. So before we go any further, I'm going to ask you to strip down so I can make sure you are what we are looking for."

The girls on the couch looked at each other uncomfortably. The control sphere had almost fully in asserted itself now, injecting into their brains all sorts of wonderful, unfamiliar and irresistibly girly-girl desires. They'd seen each other naked before, Laurie had no doubt of that, but never like this. Finally, Tonya stood and peeled off the tiny jean jacket she wore, it seemed, only to form around and emphasize her breasts. Next she pulled off her ribbed tee, revealing an industrial strength, light pink bra. With shaking hands, she whipped off her belt and unclasped her jeans. By now, the other two girls had found the courage to follow Tonya's lead.

A few minutes later, the trio stood naked. Even if she hadn't known what was going on, Laurie would have been able to detect their raging arousal. Unconsciously, Joyce rolled her unusually long nipples between her index finger and thumb. Brenda's hands were in a slow, but constant, motion over her body. Laurie focused most of her attention, however, on Tonya. Her ebony skin was slick with perspiration, the only variance to her dusky hue was the dark plum of her nipples and shorn puss. The three cast furtive glances at each other's bodies.

"Very nice, ladies, very nice," Laurie said truthfully. "You can sit back down now."

The three sat. It didn't occur to them to put their cloths back on.

Laurie smiled, "As I mentioned earlier, I represent people who are used to getting what they want... you need to understand that before we go any further."

The three indicated they understood.

"So what would your reaction be if a man from this group wanted you for sex?"

The looks of revulsion on their faces said everything. All three shook their heads. Joyce muttered a "No way."

"I see, so let me ask you this," Laurie continued. "What would your reaction be if it was a woman who wanted you?"

The reaction was considerably less emphatic. Looks of surprise coalesced on their faces as they realized this was something they'd consider. Each looked to her friend to gauge their reactions and surprise turned to hunger as the idea of "sex with another woman" morphed into sex with the girl they were looking at. Joyce began to pull a little harder at her nipples. Brenda fitted a hand between her legs.

"It's two very different things, isn't it? One is unthinkable and the other is enticing," Laurie guided them a little further down the path. "Have any of you had sex with another woman?"

Tonya and Joyce shook their heads. Brenda raised her hand meekly, "I did a three way a couple months ago with my ex-boyfriend and a friend of his from high school."

"Ohhhh, but that isn't the same thing," Laurie purred. "He wasn't supposed to be there, was he?"

Brenda's eyes blinked rapidly.

"In fact, that's why he's your ex now. He couldn't satisfy you, not the way his friend could. You're beginning to understand that now."

Brenda's mouth worked as if she was trying to speak, but no sound was produced.

"All of you understand now. Sex with men is wrong... it's grotesque. You never want to touch a man again.

The three women on the couch were openly fondling themselves.

"Only another woman understands what you need, and only another woman can give it to you. I'll prove it. Brenda," Laurie said sternly, "I want you to kiss Joyce."

Brenda turned to her left. The kiss began hesitantly, Brenda intended it to be no more than a peck. But it escalated rapidly. The two gave in to it, mouths open and tongues probing. Tonya watched them intently. Biting on her lower lip, she made soft mewling noises as she stroked Brenda's leg.

"Isn't that so much nicer?" Laurie asked.

"Yessssss," Brenda whispered. Joyce only nodded, her eyes screwed shut.

"Go ahead and kiss her again," Laurie said. "Tonya, I want you to come over here and stand next to me.

Reluctantly, Tonya did as she was told, her eyes glued to the couch. Brenda leaned in to Joyce, who had pivoted so she could meet the kiss fully.

"Is something wrong, beautiful?" Laurie as she reached up to run a hand along Tonya's ass.

"I want to kiss them too," Tonya whined. She looked down at Laurie. Her eyes were pleading, "Why can't I stay with them?"

"Because you're my favorite and I have something special for you," Laurie grinned. "There's a box under the table. Go get it and open it up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.