The Love Of A Djinn - Cover

The Love Of A Djinn

by Daisblackwing

Copyright© 2006 by Daisblackwing

Romantic Sex Story: What happens when a Djinn's master falls in love and wants to make sure she's happy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Genie   .

Thank you Danielle kitten for your stories of Laresa and for giving me the courage to not only write this story but also post it and Danyealle for being my editor.

While going though my fathers' things after he died, I spied a jewelry box I've never seen before. It was my job to sort everything and put them into boxes for my siblings because I was the one with all the free time, being between jobs, and because they were paying me too. Checking the will I found out it had been left to me. It took me another five hours or so before I finished.

After settling down to relax I decided to look over that jewelry box and its' contents dad left to me. The jewelry in it was a bit worn and in need of a polishing so I hunted up a bottle of metal polish and started to work. Then I came to an odd item. It was a very old necklace made of gold and silver twisted around a large diamond. Because of the age it appeared to be and the fact it appeared to be valuable I wanted to be very careful with it. I worked very slowly and careful then out of now where up popped this girl. She was dressed like a genie. I knew that wasn't possible so I thought that maybe it's a neighbor playing tricks on me. Neighbors and tricks like these are the reason I didn't like living in a house as opposed to an apartment.

While I was deep in thought this lady, she was far too beautiful to be a girl and a bit too curvy to be a teen, said. "So you're my new master huh? You don't talk much for a guy that has a woman with barely any clothes on near them and seem to be very well behaved, unlike my former master. Well to make a long story short I'm a djinn, or genie if you prefer and I'll grant all your wishes as long as it doesn't interfere with time, space, bringing back the dead or anything that breaks the rules."

I was puzzled by this turn of events. I'm a person that believes in magic and science, let's face it not everything that happens can be explained with logic. So I decided to test my genie out. "Ok, I wish to have a million dollars, tax free of course." I said hopefully.

"It is done, my master." She said full of joy and hope.

A few seconds later I got a call that some investments I had made five years before had paid off.

After I hung up, I walked over to my Genie and asked her politely "What's your name? Mines Chuck."

She smiled and said, "My name is Larisa."

"Larisa, hmmm, it sounds a bit formal. Is it ok if I call you Ris?"

She jumped on me then wrapped her arms around me as she said "Yes."

I fell over and landed on the floor with her on top, hugging and snuggling up to me.

Then she saw that I was laying on the floor under her. "Master, are you ok?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm Ok. Having a genie landing on me is the same as a lady so I'm just fine." Then I raised my head up and softly kissed her lips.

She blushed and asked me why I kissed her so lovingly. I was kind of shocked myself at my actions so I carefully got up, without letting her loose and moved the two out us to my favorite chair then sat down. "I think we need to have a talk." I said, seriously.

And we did talk for a long time. I learned that a djinn is made though a human sacrifice and I found out that I can keep my djinn as long as I tell the truth to her and don't do anything that will seriously affect the time line.

After a while I asked her, "Do djinns eat?"

She said "Not really but I do like to try new things if my master will let me."

The more I listened to Ris the more I thought she felt that she was an object and not a person. I had never liked the idea of someone owning another person outside of his or her own will. I mean, I'm very open minded and have read such books as The story of O and others like it, so if both parties are ok with the life style and you don't harm the other too badly I say go for it. But I never asked her to be an object to me. Come to think of it, I never asked her to be anything for me. Then it hit me. "Ris, if I were in your place I would want to be free. Free to choose for myself and not belong to anyone unless it was a personal choice I had made. I feel like I'm asking something that could make you leave me. B... b... but I want to know how to set you free so that you are no longer something like a slave." I stammered and looked at her with eyes brimming with tears.

"Oh Chuck! My sweet, loving, caring master. I love you and you have a heart of gold! I know that I'll be very happy with you." She said while crying.

I didn't mean to make her cry so I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, rubbing her back. "It's ok, I'm here and I'll help you in any way I can. But I think if you going to be living here with me then we should get you some different clothes to wear. I don't care if others can see you, but I wish that guys who would want you just for fun and not in a loving way not see you, if you can understand what I mean." I said, worried that what I had said may have gone over her head.

"Don't worry master I understand what you mean."

I was relieved. Then I saw her leaning forward to give me a kiss as her lips touched mine she wrapped her arms around me.

I held her close to me, arms wrapped around her when I broke the kiss off I asked. "Ris, would you like to go shopping then out to dinner?

She kissed and nibbled on my neck then said "Yes."

Well, that's how this story started. Now, a year and a half later, Ris is still a genie because she has forgotten how to free herself. I spend much of my time looking for texts trying to find out how one frees a djinn. I don't think it's as easy as wishing to be free. Ris loves to eat with me. She also seems happy with my prowess in bed. I've promised her that once she's free we'll get married.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.