Mark's Mutation - Cover

Mark's Mutation

Copyright© 2006 by JoeStag

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark Garner is a thirteen year old runaway. Alone and escaping his past, Mark struggles to understand the nature of his genetic mutation, which causes women to become obsessed with him upon touching his skin. WARNING: Check the CODES. If you don't agree with certain codes, please don't read any further. I'm getting comments from a few who dont like certain aspects of the story and are demanding that I change it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Teenagers   Lolita   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

You'll never know how retarded I felt for walking out like that. All this time I'd been kidding myself when I said that I was confident. In truth I was more mouse than man.

When it came to new sexual encounters that seemed strange or foreign to me, I shriveled up like a raisin in the sun. When you break it down, I was actually closer in age to Pita than I was to Eva, but I was still having difficulty convincing myself to accept it. I felt like I was bullshitting myself into believing it so it would make it okay.

Was it okay? Did I care if society thought it wrong? If society had its way, I'd never have sex. According to the laws that be, a 13 year old boy couldn't decide for himself whether he was responsible enough for sex. My mind was quickly filling with anger towards society's so-called laws.

Sex it seemed was the most natural impulse of humanity! Why is it so taboo to accept our own biological needs? Humans are bred for sex! It's the only way we can breed more of us. It's one continuous cycle.

Plus, our bodies have another natural instinct that society seems to forget about. If you put your hand over a burning hot stove, your nerve endings react and let your brain know that it hurts. So we stop putting our hand over things that are hot.

With sex, our bodies quickly discover that it feels good, so we continue to do it. It feels so good in fact that it becomes the number one pastime of the entire species. Yet here's the fucked up part.

Society doesn't like to acknowledge that sex is pleasurable. It's like the giant elephant in the room that no one's talking about. Silence is golden, except when teens engage in sex, then its something to scream about.

I was walking along one of the streets within the trailer community. The sun was still out, but I could see that it was slowly on its way down. With my hands stuffed in my pockets I kicked a rock on the ground and watched as it went flying, hitting a mailbox nearby.

I missed my family. It felt like ages since I'd seen them. I wondered if Dad was still keeping up with his favorite TV show, 24. Or was he spending his free time looking for me? Not that he had much free time with the amount of trips he had to make with his job.

Was Mom able to sleep at night? Or was she tossing and turning, hoping nothing bad was happening to me.

Lindsay was probably still overjoyed, loving every moment that the house was virtually hers. With my sister Kate away at college, and me missing, she was practically an only child. Her dream come true.

The thoughts about my family made me homesick. I began wondering if Eva was serious about what she said earlier about taking me back to my family.

Off in the distance I saw a payphone attached to a streetlight next to the Trailer Community Info center. Strolling over to it I dug around my pockets for some change. Eventually I found fifty-cents and picked up the receiver.

My mind was jumping back and forth on whether or not this was the best idea or not. I did want to talk to my family, but not under the circumstances. I didn't want them to be mad at me. I wanted to hear my mother's comforting voice, the one that soothed me when I cut my arm on my tree house in the backyard.

Nevertheless, I dropped the quarters in the slot, dialed the number and tentatively pressed the phone to my ear.

The connection was fuzzy, like someone had yanked on the phone cable too hard and every time I moved slightly, the line crackled in my ear.

The phone was ringing.

"Hello?" My Mom said on the other line, two towns over.

I opened my mouth as if to speak, but nothing was coming out.

Again she said, "Hello?"

No response from me. It was almost enough just hearing her voice saying such a simple word. There was no hysteria in her tone, nothing that made me think that she was a woman who had lost a son. Maybe she didn't care about me after all?

Mom sounded frustrated, "Uhh! Whoever this is I can hear you breathing."

A moment of silence passed between us. She listening to my breathing while I listened to the background noise behind her. I could hear a television on, and a faint voice talking that I was pretty certain had to be Lindsay.

Just when I thought about saying something, Mom said, "Mark?"

My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. How did she know? People have always told me that Mother's have a sixth sense about things. I was beginning to believe them.

"Mark, honey, is that you?"

Another pause. I breathed.

"Mark, if this is you baby, I just wanted to tell you... that I love you." Her voice cracked, like she was fighting the urge to cry. "I don't want you to be upset about Gretchen. Whatever happened, it wasn't your fault. She's doing just fine. Please come home."

Another pause.

Mom said, "We can talk about it. We can get past it. Mark... your family loves you and misses you so much."

I experienced an ache in my chest at my Mom's loving words. I missed her completely and I so wished I could reach through the phone and hug her.

But that was impossible. Reaching deep within myself I was able to croak out, "I'll see ya tomorrow."

Then I hung up the phone.

My heart felt heavy like someone had dipped it in bronze then reinserted it into my chest. But I was sort of filled with excitement that I would be going home soon. I knew I would have to pick up the pieces of the life I left behind, but that was okay. It was time to move forward.

Which is exactly what I was doing now.

With my hands out of my pockets, and my shoulders up high I started walking back. I wasn't sure what I would do once I returned, but I was keeping my chin up. I didn't have a plan up my sleeve, but I had a renewed sense of freedom. For whatever reason, I had a gift. There was no explanation for my ability and no one telling me what I could or couldn't do with it. I asked myself... why not make the best of it?

I reached Eva's block and was about to sprint the rest of the way when all of a sudden a green Honda Accord came careening around the corner. In the driver's seat I saw a woman with sandy blonde hair pinned up in curls. She was scowling, and I wasn't certain but it looked as though she was yelling at whomever was sitting next to her.

When the car passed me I peered through the windshield. To my pleasant surprise I saw that the person in the passenger seat was Lacey. What concerned me however was I could've sworn that Lacey was in tears.

The Accord pulled into a driveway four trailers down from Eva's, and screeched to a halt before the engine shut off in a hurry. I decided to walk over to see if I could talk to Lace and see if she was all right.

The woman, whom I assumed was Lacey's mother, stepped out of the vehicle and practically slammed the door shut. She was wearing an attractive, form fitting sundress with a sunflower print that came down to her knees, her feet clad in white high heels.

Lacey stepped out and kept her head down.

Lacey's mother turned to her and stomped her foot, "Lacey, don't make me tell you again young lady." She pointed at the front door of their home and stomped her foot. "Get in the house... now!"

I stepped into their driveway, my feet kicking some gravel. Lacey looked up and saw me.

Obviously crying, Lacey ignored her mother's orders and ran to me, arms wide open.

"Mark!" Her arms wrapped around me tightly. She sobbed against my neck. Looking over her shoulder at Lacey's fuming mother, I put my arms around her and hugged her to me. I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't like to see my baby crying.

Lacey's mother put her hands on her hips and shouted, "LACEY! Don't make me come over there!"

Lacey broke away and grabbed my wrist, pulling me in the direction of her mother.

"Please Mom, please... hear me out. This is the boy they saw me with. This is Mark." Lacey was explaining, although I had no idea what she was talking about.

Lacey's mother put her finger in the air, "Don't lie to me Lacey. Lying is a sin. You know that. I want the truth. Your principal told me that they saw you get into a police car and leave the school premises. Then you were late getting to class. Do you care to explain that one to me?"

Someone had reported us to the school principal? Oh boy. Once again, we had not acted responsibly in our actions, and now Lacey was being reprimanded for it.

Lacey's mother continued, "Was this the young man seen getting in the police car with you? Who is he?" Then she looked at me angrily. "Just who are you and why are you corrupting my daughter?"

"Corrupting?" I asked confused.

"Did you two do something illegal? Were you arrested? What in God's name were you doing leaving school with this boy?"

"Mom please..." She choked back her words between sobs, "We didn't do anything wrong. Mark just wanted to visit me and take me to lunch! That's all."

I squirmed. It was a lie of course. Unless by 'lunch' she meant, bouncing her vagina on my stiff penis for an hour. It was doubtful.

The woman wasn't buying her daughter's story, "Do I look stupid Lacey?" Her mother turned and opened the door. She walked inside then called out, "Get your butt inside now! I'm not going to yell at you in front of the neighbors."

I gave Lacey a look that maybe I shouldn't be going in. Maybe I should just wait for her outside. But my baby's tear soaked face won me over. She tilted her head to the side and motioned me to go with her. She held my hand and led the way.

When we walked into the living area, Lacey's mother was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms crossed in front of her chest. She was not smiling and she was not amused.

"Did I say you could bring your little friend in here Lacey? You are in big trouble young lady. I am very upset with you right now."

Lacey interlocked her fingers in mine and brought my hand up to her chest.

Lacey blurted out, "Momma, I love him! Please let him stay."

The older woman rolled her eyes at her daughter's dramatics. "Oh please. Give me a break. You don't even know the meaning of the word 'love'."

"Yes I do Mom! Mark is the love of my life!" My face turned red with embarrassment at Lacey's declaration.

"Right. And last week it was Brad. The week before that it was Jeremy. The week before that it was Andre. And next week, you'll be in love with somebody new. It's always the same with you Lacey. You live your life in sin, and you'll never experience true love."

Lacey was wrought with sadness by her mother's harsh words. Then her sadness turned into anger. "Like you and Dad?! You call that true love?! You two can't stand each other! The only reason you guys stay together is because it's against your religion to get divorced!"

"Lacey!" The woman stood up from the couch, her fists clenched down at her sides. She was appalled by her daughter's judgmental opinion of her and her husband's relationship. Sure things had been rough, but that didn't mean they didn't love each other, did it? "You are grounded until further notice. Go to your room!" The woman pointed to the back of the trailer.

Lacey let go of my hand and covered her face as she bawled. Then she ran off to her room leaving me alone with her Mom. After witnessing their heated exchange I came to appreciate my own mother more and more. Sure my Mom wasn't perfect, and yes she could be strict, but Lacey's Mom seemed... well... unreasonable, and hypocritical.

The woman sure liked to preach to her child about true love when it sounded as though she wasn't a foremost expert either.

We heard Lacey's door slam shut. The woman looked at me sternly with her arms crossed. "Sit down young man."

Hesitantly, I sat on the opposite end of the couch from where the woman again sat.

"Listen..." She started. "I don't know who you are, but you have to understand something about Lacey. She has the potential to be a good kid, but she is drifting farther and farther away from the morals her father and I have tried to instill in her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's become very... promiscuous in the past couple years. Do you know what that means? Mark, is it?"

I shook my head.

"It means she's sleeping with lots of people. I'm getting concerned that not all of them have been guys. I think she has sex with girls also."

I nodded, not sure what her point was.

"You see Mark," The woman paused. Looking solemn she said, "Homosexuality is a sin. It's against God's divine plan. It's bad enough that my daughter is having sexual intercourse with boys outside of wedlock, but it gets to be even graver for her soul when she has sex with girls. Do you understand?"

Pausing for a moment, I was starting to catch on to what kind of person Lacey's mother was. She was a very religious lady, caught up in the myths and legends of Christian dogma.

I didn't say anything. I just let her talk.

"You see Mark, God didn't intend for girls to have sex with other girls, just like he didn't intend for boys to have sex with other boys. It's just not natural. Women were designed a certain way, and they were designed to fit with men. So you see, it can never work."

I nodded, although I was only humoring her. I didn't at all agree with any of her beliefs.

Lacey's mother stopped for a second and waved her hands in front of her, "You know what Mark. Let's start over again." She reached her hand out to me to shake mine. "I'm Ginger. Ginger Givens."

Keeping my hand to myself, I nodded. "Nice to meet you Ginger. I'm Mark Garner."

She put her hand back down in her lap.

Ginger said, "Mark, I'm worried that my daughter has roped you into her web the way she does to all the boys at school. Satan's influence over her has been very strong lately and I've had some difficulty keeping a handle on her."

"I don't think so Ginger. I believe you have it all wrong." I said without an ounce of insecurity.

"Humph," She grunted. "I'm guessing you two have already done... the deed."

"If by deed you mean, that I've had sex with your daughter, then yes. You have guessed correctly." I stated firmly.

Her eyes widened at my nerve. She leaned back and looked at me with those brown, condemnatory eyes. "And that's okay with you Mark? That you are breaking God's laws? The laws he has put in place to protect your immortal soul from the fires of hell?"

I was getting very pissed off at Ginger's self-righteous platitudes. She kept spouting off trite and clichéd bedtime stories that have continually been disproved or shone to be allegory. Yet she, in her silliness, passed them off to be the facts of life. How ridiculous. If she had spoken this way about Greek mythology, I would have seriously considered calling the men in white coats to come take her away.

I said, "I don't believe in God."

You should've seen her eyes. In her mind, I was already condemned.

"Well he believes in you, Mark." Ginger stated as though it made all the sense in the world, which is the complete opposite of what it really was, a big, steaming pile of shit.

I leaned closer to her. "Ginger... why do you keep referring to this invisible God as a he?"

She gave me an arrogant grin, "Because the Bible tells me so."

"So God is a man?" I asked.

"That's right." She replied.

"So that would mean that God has sex with women, correct?"

"What?!" She sat up uncomfortably. She was visibly shaken, like God was going to send down a lightening bolt to strike me down, and she didn't want to be anywhere in the vicinity.

I scooted closer to her. "You said that it's the natural state of things for men to have sex with women. Then you said that God was a man. Wouldn't it be totally natural for God to have sex?"

Ginger looked away and rubbed her forehead, trying to access the many memorized passages from the Bible that could possibly come to her aid in such a debate.

She said, "You are coming dangerously close to blasphemy Mark."

"I'm only curious Mrs. Givens..." I paused. "... Ginger."

"That may be young man, but comparing the almighty Lord to normal, mortal folks is treading on thin ice."

"Why? Doesn't the Bible say we are all created in God's image?"

"Well... yes it does, but..."

I interrupted, "So wouldn't you assume that if we are all in the likeness of God, that our impulses to have sex with one another is also a part of God's will? Don't you think God likes to do... the deed once in a while?"

Ginger turned to me suddenly as a light bulb went off above her head. "I got it! Mark, tell me. Have you ever heard the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah?"

"I heard something when I was younger," I replied. "Please, tell me about it Ginger."

She said, "I believe you have figured God all wrong. I don't think God likes sex, and especially the deviant kind. Like homosexuality, for example."

"It is from the book of Genesis," She began to explain. In truth I had heard the tale, but I wanted Ginger to set herself up before I knocked her down. "God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because the citizens were engaged in despicable acts, for example; homosexual sex, which is where the term 'sodomy' comes from."

"Sodomy?" I asked, although I was pretty certain I knew what that meant too.

She cleared her throat and hesitated, as though the word itself was enough to make God angry. "Umm... it means anal sex."

"Ahh." I replied, cherishing the idea of Lacey's mother saying the word 'anal' in front of me.

She continued, "Yes, and they also did disgusting things like perform oral sex on one another. And other abominations, like incest, and masturbation."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And God destroyed the cities with fire and brimstone from the heavens. He did this because he didn't like sex and the people who did it were deemed sinners and no longer worthy to live. So you see Mark, God is against sex... unless you're married. It says that in the Bible."

I grinned. It was kind of amusing how she made that leap from sex being an abomination, to sex is moral only among heterosexual married couples.

"You know Ginger..." I moved over and sat even closer to her. She sat up straighter, pushing herself against the side of the couch, but not wanting to move thinking it would be rude of her while she was testifying to a lost soul like me. "... I don't believe what you're telling me is the way it should be."

She paused, having difficulty looking me in the eyes whilst I was so close to her.

I placed my hand on her thigh over her dress.

She quickly put her hand over top of mine and tried to remove it.

She said, "But it is the way it should be. You can't change what the Bible says Mark. You're not God."

My fingers inched up the hem of her dress until her bare thigh was exposed. I was now touching her bare skin.

"Are you sure?" I asked Lacey's nervous mother. I felt the pulse of energy flow into her leg and enter her blood stream.

She started gasping and fell back against the couch. Her leg quivered under my touch and I could sense that she was experiencing sensation that she had repressed years ago.

My hand did not stop there. I began pushing her dress up and back until it was around her waist. She wore white silk panties and I noticed a wet spot beginning to form in the center.

I didn't waste any time. My fingers trailed up to her panty line and slid my fingers down into her lightly furred pussy.

"OOOHHHH!" Ginger moaned loudly as I pinched her clit and rubbed it in a circular motion. Repeating this pattern several times caused her to slam her thighs together over my hand, yet at no point did she try to remove my hands from her crotch. Her arms flew back over her head and grabbed the back of the sofa.

"UHH!... OHH!... AHH!" What I did to her pussy could only be described in the crude terms of 'frigging the fuck out it!'

Her wetness increased 10-fold and soon my fingers were sloshing back and forth across her nubbin, soaking her panties and matting her pubic hair.

"What are you doing to me Mark?" She asked through bated breaths. "I'm married!"

"Then why aren't you stopping me?" I plunged my fingers into her tight, hardly used hole and proceeded a deep, raw finger fucking.

"RRRR-UHHH!!" She ground her teeth together then said, "I don't know!"

"Yes you do," My thumb bumped her button with every thrust of my first two fingers. "Come on Ginger, why are you letting me do this abominable act?"

"Oooooohhhh Goddddd..." She humped her hips at my invading digits. "Because... UHHHhhh... because I'm yours!..."

I leaned over her face and watched her eyelids squeeze tighter as her body was ripped with pleasure. "And who am I Ginger?"

"You're a God!" She shouted.

"Bet your ass I am." I roughly pressed my lips to hers. She accepted my tongue into her mouth and we kissed with ferocious power.

With my other hand I reached for the back of her head and yanked on the pinned up curls, pulling some of them out. I grabbed a handful of loose hair, opened my mouth as wide as I could, forcing hers open wider. I shoved my tongue against the back of her throat.

"HMPH!" She squealed, then accepted it. Pretty soon she was exploring the back of my throat with her tongue as well. "Hmmm... Mmmm..." We kissed like our lives depended on it.

My fingers plowed into her pussy like I was attempting to churn butter. She came with such force that when I removed my fingers, her pussy shivered for close to three minutes.

I pulled her face back and looked into her dazed expression. "What does God expect from you Ginger? What does he tell Adam and Eve to do when he expels them from paradise?"

She was breathing hot and heavy.

After she regained the ability to speak she said, "Ohhh God... he says to go forth and multiply!"

"Thadda girl."

I stood up from the couch and turned to my newly acquired love doll. I reached for her hand and helped pull her to her feet. She didn't fight me, or argue. I held her wrist and pulled her behind me as I walked down the hall towards the bedrooms.

I stopped in front of the only door that was shut.

"Is this Lacey's room?"

Ginger nodded.

I turned the knob and pushed the door open eagerly. It slammed against the wall with a crack. Lacey was laying face down on her bed with a pillow over her face, probably to stifle her crying. My entrance into her room startled her and she flipped over to look at me.

I waved for to come with me. She gave me an inquisitive look. I said, "Lacey, don't say anything. Don't think anything. Don't argue with me, don't question me, and don't hesitate. Follow us to your mother's bedroom. Now."

Lacey did exactly as I instructed her to do. She immediately slid out of her bed and followed us down the hall. I made one more stop at the bathroom. I walked in as Ginger and Lacey stood in the doorway looking at me expectantly.

Although I had instructed Lacey not to speak, I had not made any such request of Ginger.

The older mother watched as I opened the cabinet above the toilet. I began rifling through her things, moving bottles hairspray and prescription bottles to the side. Ginger asked, "What are you looking for Mark?"

I looked at her, "Do you have any Vaseline or KY-Jelly?"

She cocked her head to the side. "What do you need it for?"

I shrugged and explained simply, "Because I'm going to sodomize you and your daughter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.