Mark's Mutation - Cover

Mark's Mutation

Copyright© 2006 by JoeStag

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mark Garner is a thirteen year old runaway. Alone and escaping his past, Mark struggles to understand the nature of his genetic mutation, which causes women to become obsessed with him upon touching his skin. WARNING: Check the CODES. If you don't agree with certain codes, please don't read any further. I'm getting comments from a few who dont like certain aspects of the story and are demanding that I change it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Teenagers   Lolita   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

Being only a teenager, I had yet to experience a hangover, but as I began to awaken I imagined that the pounding of my head and the spinning of the room must be what one felt like.

The morning light shone through the windows, the light barely missing my eyes, but still enough to make me dread the sun.

Everything was out of focus, but I could tell where I was. I was still in the trailer home of Officer Eva. I knew this because I could see the fake Formica paneling on the walls. I was laying on my back on the couch in the living room and staring at the ceiling. A small ceiling fan spun slowly, a continuous ticking noise was heard, as the screws of the fan weren't properly tightened.

There was a pressure on my chest and I struggled to move, which proved difficult. I tried to stretch, but wasn't having much luck with that either. My right arm was free and I moved it around in front of me to see what the obstruction was. My hand came down and felt the warm, soft feel of skin. It wasn't mine.

Craning my neck forward I looked down my chest and saw the top of Eva's head. Her hair was still slightly damp and strewn across my chest. I ran my hand up and down her naked back and stopped short of squeezing her butt. Her face was turned up slightly and her cheek was pressed against one of my nipples as she slept soundly on top of me. She was taller than I was, but she was scrunched down my body, her legs were on top of mine and her feet dangled off the side of the couch.

I looked around the living room of the small trailer. I didn't see Lacey anywhere.

With my hand still resting in the small of Eva's back I trailed it upwards and began rubbing in little circles around her shoulder blades. She began to squirm.

"Hmmm..." Escaped her sensuous lips. Her body started shifting slightly and she began inching herself closer to my face. Without opening her eyes she tilted her head up and brought her mouth close to mine. Her lips parted and I could tell what she wanted.

I met her halfway. Closing my eyes I pressed my open mouth to her and we shared and soft, wet, morning kiss.

"Now that's a way to wake up in the morning." She said, opening her eyes to meet mine. "Good morning kid, how are you feeling?"

"Like I got run over by a train."

Eva smiled warmly. "Yeah, I bet." She kissed me lovingly again. Then she pushed herself up slightly, her nipples pressing against mine. Her hair fell down in her face and she brushed it back with her hand. Then she looked solemnly at me.

"Mark, I want to apologize to you."

"For what?" I asked, genuinely confused. What could she possibly be sorry about? I felt that I was the one who should be apologizing. I can't believe passed out in the middle of the hottest, most intimate performance of my life! I'm a giant loser!

"Lacey and I came on awfully strong to you last night. We both knew you were a virgin, but still, we pushed everything on you as though you were a seasoned pro. For that, I'm so very sorry. We shouldn't have overwhelmed you like that."

I wanted to say something generic, like that's okay! But I didn't. The two of them did come across like a couple of dogs in heat. And as much as I didn't like to admit it, I wasn't ready for that much stimulation all at once. It scared the hell out of me. It felt amazing! Don't get me wrong, but when you're not used to feeling that intensity, it can shock your nervous system into overkill. It was like I overdosed on sex.

It was sort of the same issue I had with Gretchen, although I never allowed that to get out of hand, not in the way I did last night with Eva and Lacey. Yes, Gretchen got out of hand (literally), but I knew I wasn't ready for that kind of physicality with her, and that's part of the reason I ran away in the first place. Not to mention I didn't want to enable my curse on anyone else I knew, or my loved ones. The thought of infecting the females in my family was a fear I hadn't fully explored in my mind yet. I tried not to think about it too much.

My hand stroked Eva's face. She hummed and closed her eyes as she leaned in to kiss me once again. This time the passion livened again and our tongues wrestled wildly. I felt my limp penis begin to quake to life. It hardened and stood up proudly between Eva's firm thighs.

She felt it too. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. We just stared at each other, sharing our feelings without words. I felt her thighs close around my shaft and it sprung into full erection mode. She squirmed her hips a little and soon my dick was pressed up against her pussy lips. There she just held it to her, relishing in the sensation. Occasionally she'd hump forward causing a little friction as my shaft rubbed up against her kitty.

She breathed slowly, her hot breath soothing my face.

Then she said, "I keep forgetting, you're just a kid. I don't know what came over me last night. From the moment I touched you, I had this overwhelming urge to ravish you. I felt this need to pleasure you in anyway possible. I keep thinking about that story you told me about your girlfriend back home. I didn't tell you this last night, but it was making me so hot. When I touched your skin and I became... when I became yours... that story had me so heated up that I needed you in the worst possible way."

As she spoke, she said a few things that I felt needed to be cleared up. "First of all, Gretchen's just a friend, not my girlfriend. Her actions were simply the result of what happened to you and Lacey. You touch my skin and you become sex-crazed and feel an uncontrollable urge to please me. Secondly... are you saying that you were attracted to me... before you even touched me??"

Eva hesitated, then said, "Well... yeah, I guess. But it was only in a oh wouldn't it be nice to be a teenager again. I'd totally be all over this kid if we were the same age. But at the time it was nothing overtly sexual."

"But now it is?"

Eva rolled her eyes and smirked, "What do you think?"

"That's just it though Eva. It's not real! You're feelings for me cannot be real! It's just a byproduct of this curse I have. You have these strong desires and feelings for me only because you touched my skin. No other reason."

Eva thought for a moment. "Yeah, that may be so, but I wouldn't change it. I'm yours Mark. Through and through. You can have anything you want from me..." Pausing she said, "When you're ready of course."

"You wouldn't change it because that's part of the curse. You've lost your free will when it comes to me. I hate this."

Eva smirked then squeezed her thighs around my throbbing dick again. I gasped and grunted as I raised my hips, forcing it to rub harder against her pussy. Eva grunted.

"Okay," I said. "I don't hate it completely. There are definitely some benefits."

"So you might as well enjoy it, don't you think?" Eva asked as she humped her hips forward and back a few more times.

"Uh-huh... I suppose... uhhh..." It was nearly impossible to have this conversation with the feel of her smooth thighs hugging the life out of my penis. I tried to turn the subject slightly. "What happened to Lacey?"

"Well, after you collapsed, she was still aching to get fucked. Together we carried you in here and laid you out on the couch. Lacey got the idea that she was going to get you back to hardness and fuck you while you slept, but after sucking you for about a half an hour, you stayed soft on us. She eventually just fingered herself to orgasm and went home. She has school today, remember."

I was stunned by her admission. "Does that mean that if I had regained my erection, you and her would've taken my virginity while I slept?"

A guilty expression crossed her face. She actually would've done it. "I'm sorry Mark, its just... you don't make it easy on us. I've never been so horny in my entire life. I believe Lacey felt the same way."

"But I thought Lacey got sex all the time? She has a boyfriend, not to mention all the teachers she's having sex with."

Eva nodded, "Yes, that's true. However, you invoked such desire in us, we couldn't help it. I imagine it was the same for your girlfriend Gretchen."

Aarrgh! "She's not my girlfriend. She's my best friend. We grew up together."

"Whatever," Eva said dismissively, "You're probably going to find that things have changed drastically when you go back home."

I didn't like the sound of that response. "What do mean go back home?"

Eva dipped her head down, "Listen Mark. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't take you back to your family. Its my responsibility to take you home."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold it right there!"

I shoved my way out from under her and collapsed on the floor next to the couch. Eva sat up on the edge as I struggled to my feet in front of her.

"I can't go back home Eva! Are you crazy?"

"Yes. Crazy about you. I'll never be out of your life now kid, but you have to understand... even though I'm yours now, I could still get into a lot of trouble, for a variety of different reasons."

"How so?" I asked, although I was pretty certain I knew the answers already.

"Firstly," Eva started. "You're a minor, and I could go to jail. That's the biggy, so this has to remain the secret of all secrets. So is Lacey. Add the fact that I'm a police officer, lets just say it would not go over well with the law."

I nodded my head, "You're right about that. But Eva, if you take me home, my parents are going to want to hug me. They'll be overjoyed that I'm home. I can't let my own Mother become a victim of my curse! That's just wrong!"

"Agreed." Eva said as she scooted up to the side of the couch. Her hands reached out and pulled me forward until my dick was bobbing right in front of her face. I could feel the warmth from her nose breathing on it.

She said, "So we'll just have to figure out a way to make it clear to your family that you absolutely can not be touched. That shouldn't be so hard."

"How so?"

Eva smirked and eyed my shaft like a cobra about to strike. "Trust me kid. I'm quite clever..."

She struck. Her lips opened into a small "o" and quickly sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I groaned as I watched her cheeks suck inward and felt her tongue inch its way along the underside of my cock, pulling me further and further into her throat. She quickly bobbed her head back and forth, and then pulled her mouth off with a smacking sound.

"And the good thing is, you don't live that far away. I can come see you any time. Isn't that great Mark?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

She struck again. Plunging her mouth over my dick, she made crude slurping sounds like she was desperately trying to keep a melting Popsicle from dripping.

My hands went to the back of her head and grabbed handfuls of dark hair. My head fell backwards as I gasped for air.

"Eva! Oh God!"

I bent my knees and started thrusting my hips forward then back again. I did this several times, inadvertently fucking her face.

She pulled off again.

"You know Mark, now that I think about it, I think the only reason you couldn't handle Lacey and I in the shower last night was because of your inexperience."

My hands were shaking as I continued to hold onto the lovely officer's head. "Well that was obvious."

"Yeah, but I have an idea. What if... before I take you home today... I take your virginity first."

My heart felt like it literally stopped.

She continued. "That way, you'll get that out of the way so next time Lacey and I, or any other girl becomes yours, you wont be so shy and nervous."

"I find it hard to believe that I wont be shy or nervous the next time, but what do you mean when other girls become mine?"

Eva rolled her eyes and giggled, "Oh come on kid! You gotta know that your life is now on the fast track to Pussyville! With this gift of yours, you're gonna have so many Chicas fawning over you."

"Don't remind me." I said as my stomach in turn did about seven flip-flops.

"So what do you say Mark? Can I have your virginity?"

My head was pounding with anxiety. I wanted to say yes. I was burning to say YES. I opened my mouth to say it, but my vocal cords failed me. I just made an incoherent squeak.

Eva laughed. Then her face turned to a sensual, lusty gaze. She pressed her cheek up against my dick, one hand squeezed the base while the other reached up and lightly pawed at my chest. Her eyes never left mine.

"Come on baby! Let me have it. Give it to me Mark. I want it sooo bad. Shaft me Mark."

She extended her hot tongue and licked my dick from bottom to top.

I couldn't speak.

"Sit here Mark."

She directed me to sit on the couch. Then she stood up in front of me, completely naked. My erection was standing straight up from my lap like the leaning Tower of Pisa. It was simply coincidence that it leaned up in the direction of Eva's pussy.

Her legs were slightly parted and her nice caramel colored legs swayed softly back and forth. Her hands rested on her stomach as she swooned to nonexistent music. Her eyes were burning with desire as she stared daggers at my rock-hard cock.

My eyes didn't know where to look. My hands didn't know where to go. So I put my palms down on the couch on either side of me. And my eyes eventually focused on the sparse landing strip of hair above Eva's hairless slit. It looked so small in comparison to my dick, and I had no idea how it was ever going to fit.

Eva started humming something. She then reached to the side and clicked on the stereo that sat on a small bookshelf. She pushed play on the CD player and the thumping hip-hop sounds of Beyonce and Shakira as they sang the song Beautiful Liar.

Eva began to thrust her hips, much the same way the pop-singers did in their video. She began a dance of seduction while standing in front of me, causing my member to become even firmer.

She turned in a circle, pointing her ass at me. Keeping her legs straight, she bent over in front of me and flipped her long black hair up over her shoulders. The movement exposed the tiny brown pucker of her asshole. She looked over her shoulder at me, biting her lower lip.

She turned around and brought her finger up to her mouth. Sucking on it for a moment she then trailed it down her rock hard stomach, inching its way toward her steaming nether.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.