Cameron Finds His Game - Cover

Cameron Finds His Game

Copyright© 2006 by Cameron Lee

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story in Lazlo Zalzac's Damsels in Distress Universe in which Cameron is recruited to join the ranks of the Heroes. There are issues though, he has a girlfriend and the slavers have overturned the applecart on Chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Cameron woke up in just about the same position he last remembered - spooned against Leia's back, left arm over hers, hand cupping her breast. He needed to pee and had about half a hard on. It was 4:30 and the alarm was set for 5:15. Slipping out of bed, he went to the bathroom. The effort to slip back into bed wasn't as successful as getting out, it was obvious that Leia was awake.

When Cameron draped his arm over Leia she picked up his hand and moved it to her breast and squeezed it a couple of times. He got the idea and soon was rolling the nipple between his fingers - an action he had learned helped Leia rev up. Soon he felt her butt muscles clenching and unclenching on his hardening cock, accompanied by a rising chorus of appreciative moans as he kneaded her breast.

Leia turned toward him while bringing his other hand into play on her other breast. This freed his left hand to start exploring further down her body. Feather light long strokes of her thighs and across the top of her mound elicited more sounds of approval. Cameron dipped a finger between Leia's outer lips to scoop out some of the hotly flowing juice to lubricate the area around her clit. Her audible cues told him to accelerate his stroking and soon she arched into a shuddering climax.

Now Leia pulled him up on top of her to finally give his cock access. At first she sucked him in as he stroked deep but presently she put her heels down for leverage and rapidly bucked up against him. Cameron felt his own climax building and again took charge of the rhythm, pounding into her until his cum boiled out. His stroke slowed, broke stride and gradually wore out as his cock softened and slipped out. Their post coital snuggle was interrupted by the alarm clock which Leia swatted silent. Cameron caught Leia's face, kissed her, and whispered, "Thank you."

"I needed that," said Leia, "Suppose we could both fit in the shower?"

"Let's give it a try."

Breakfast done, his travel mug full of hot tea, his dop kit in the truck, Cameron was ready to go at 6. They walked out to the rig, kissed one more time and he got in, "I'll call you Thursday about this weekend." The drive to Bellingham went without a hitch. Classes were the usual round. Each evening he brought out one of the dossiers and studied it again. Thursday morning after sleeping on it he wrote down Megan - Teresa - Abby. That evening he called Leia. They made arrangements to meet at her house at 5 after she got off shift at the book store.

Cameron had been parked in front of Leia's place for 15 minutes before he spotted her car. "Sorry honey, traffic was a mess," she explained. "Come on in and lets see what you have come up with."

He put the paper with the names face down on the kitchen table. "Before I show you mine, I would like to see yours and hear your reasons for the judgments you are making. Is that OK?"

"Sure, here's my order - #3, Abby Teacher; her background is just plain not as detailed as the others, it is easy to imagine many potential Caretakers that have less but in this group she just doesn't hold up. #2, Teresa Executive Assistant; on the surface her background is very impressive. If, for some reason, you can't have my preferred candidate I think she will do very well. I know too much about game playing and I worry that her experience is too idealized to have the edge I want you to have. So that brings us to my first choice for your Caretaker, Megan Events Coordinator."

He turned over his list showing the same order. "I had pretty much the same rationale for my selection too. On the face of it Megan is far and away the best qualified." Cameron reached over and collected a hank of Leia's auburn hair, "Any reservations at all? You know I'm a sucker for red heads." Leia just grinned at him for a minute, then shook her head. "So, do you have a plan for the weekend?" he asked.

" I've got a couple of steaks in the refrigerator. Since you will be back in 15 minutes, no matter how long things take in Crossroads and Chaos, I think you ought to go through to Crossroads now. I will start putting dinner together and when you get back you can tell me all about it."

Leia led Cameron into her bedroom where they had constructed the portal. She pulled him to her, looking up expectantly and he kissed her. Breaking away she said, "Just one reservation. Go be a really good Hero, and come back to me!"

"Thanks, see you in a bit babe," and Cameron turned and vanished through the portal.

He emerged into the same white on white anteroom to find Elizabeth Supervisor waiting for him. "Tea?" she inquired.

"Please."

"Tea, Earl Gray." A steaming cup of tea appeared on the table. "Have you made a selection for Caretaker?"

"Yes, ma'am; Megan Events Coordinator is our choice."

"Leia helped you select then?"

"Yup, we ranked the candidates exactly the same and for the same reasons."

"Good, let me have the dossiers please and wait here, I will go see if your choice is still available." Elizabeth stood, swept up the dossiers, and left via her portal. Cameron had barely managed to get a sip of the tea before she was back with another woman, obviously Megan, behind her.

Cameron recognized her instantly from the pictures in her dossier despite the fact that she was fully dressed, the face and long red hair were unmistakable. She was wearing a sheer white long sleeved blouse with a deep green open front vest. A mid-calf length skirt in what he recognized as the clan Cameron tartan, mostly green and blue with red bands and a few fine yellow lines, white hose and black sandals completed the outfit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.