Cameron Finds His Game - Cover

Cameron Finds His Game

Copyright© 2006 by Cameron Lee

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A story in Lazlo Zalzac's Damsels in Distress Universe in which Cameron is recruited to join the ranks of the Heroes. There are issues though, he has a girlfriend and the slavers have overturned the applecart on Chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

The harbor was still out of sight when they reached the edge of town. Tim turned left onto the first cross street, and then right on the street following the river bank. Soon the street was actually the top of a riverside stone wall and the gravel surface became paved. The factory was backed up against an open storage yard on it's River Street end so it was no trick to pull through the yard into the building.

Cameron was surprised to see the size of the group waiting for them. Factor George's wife was there as well as more than 40 men. Sally leapt off the wagon and ran to her aunt's arms. Cameron helped Rachel dismount and joined George and the smaller group with him. "So far so good," he reported, It looks like you have something planned?"

"I think Martha should take Sally and Rachel to our house," he responded, "And we have a ship to capture."

"Sounds good to me." Martha, George's wife, made a "come on" wave which brought two rickshaw like vehicles from out of the gloom of the warehouse. She had the exhausted Rachel take one while she and Sally got in the other.

Turning toward Cameron she said, "We will expect you for dinner at 6, in the meantime, I will take care of your lady. You men do what you have to."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Cameron. He then took Rachel's hand and brought it to his lips for a light kiss, "Until then!" The two rickshaw pullers left at a brisk walk.

"Cameron, I'd like you to meet Mayor Fredrick, Captain Smith, and Captain Jones," said George, indicating each man in turn. "The Mayor also is the owner of the Blue Bull. Captain Smith is the chief of the town watch and the commander of our militia company. Captain Jones is the harbor master. I brought your information to their attention yesterday after you left and we made some preliminary plans last night. This morning the Second Mate and another man from the Rambling Rose engaged this wagon (indicating the one driven by Tim) from the livery stable and came to me for the water barrels. Captain Smith and I put the men under arrest. While the officer has not been cooperative, the other man has. It seems he recently joined the ship and has been waiting for an opportunity to get off. His information not only corroborated your story but provided even more reason to take that ship."

"You mean the piracy I assume?"

"Yes, your boys talked then?"

"To the ladies, I had no inclination to give them that time."

"Understood, I hope you are not required to act alone against that whole crew of cutthroats?"

"No, once I got Rachel out of it I became a free agent again."

"Excellent, Captain Smith, would you outline the plan please." The militia captain unrolled a chart of the harbor on a nearby table.

"We plan on a small group, maybe just you (nodding at George), Richards, and myself, approaching the ship's gangway to the quay and drawing attention to ourselves. With the crew's focus on us, Captain Jones' harbor patrol ship will block their route to sea and 20 of my men in two dories will row up to the bow and stern. These men are already in the boats and nearby. You will state a claim of ownership of the Rose. When we start this conversation the other 40 men from here will march out to back us up. We believe they will surrender when we promise no executions and they see that we have them surrounded and completely outnumbered." Looking at Cameron, he continued, "It would be nice if you actually have a basis for claiming the ship?"

"How about defeating and killing their captain, caught red-handed in the commission of one of their numerous crimes? I brought their heads if that would help."

An impressed Captain Smith replied, "Just the thing to get their attention. Are we agreed then?" Each of the principals nodded their heads. "all right. Captain Jones, make your signal. Richards, we will give the captain 10 minutes to get his crews underway."

Cameron got the blanket in which the three heads were bagged out of the wagon. Setting that on the floor of the warehouse he checked his weapons, the rapier and the dagger. He noticed the militia people doing the same sort of self check. Captain Smith was also armed with a rapier and a dagger. In addition he was armored with a metal studded leather helmet, a leather back-and-breast, and heavy knee high leather boots. The militia troops were variously equipped but most had some version of the captain's armor. About half had swords, the other half tomahawks.

It was time. He and the captain walked out the front of the factory together. The Rambling Rose's mooring was about 100 yards down the quay so it only took a couple of minutes to walk over to her. "Ahoy the ship!" hailed Cameron. This brought heads up to peer over the rail and the attention of the officer on the poop deck.

"What's yer business?" replied the officer in a surly tone of voice.

"I need your senior office here right now. I claim ownership of this vessel." By now Cameron could hear the approaching tramp of the additional troops.

This claim drew more crew to the rail, a couple of whom jeered at the pair. The officer's response sounded a bit amused, "Do you now? By what right?"

"By having caught the former owner engaged in kidnapping and murder and defeating him in combat!" Cameron shook out the blanket and its cargo bounced on the quay. All eyes on the ship were following the rolling heads. A collective gasp was followed by a stunned silence.

"You are all under arrest for piracy," chimed in Captain Smith. "I am prepared to enforce this man's claims. By now you will observe that you are surrounded by overwhelming force. Surrender now and nobody dies, hesitate or resist and most of you WILL die." Cameron could see the fight run out of the crew like spilled milk. Captain Smith turned to his troops, "Sergeant Jackson; pick six men and assist Mr. Richards in taking possession of the ship. Make sure every person is off the ship and release the prisoners."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.