Cameron Finds His Game - Cover

Cameron Finds His Game

Copyright© 2006 by Cameron Lee

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story in Lazlo Zalzac's Damsels in Distress Universe in which Cameron is recruited to join the ranks of the Heroes. There are issues though, he has a girlfriend and the slavers have overturned the applecart on Chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Megan looked at Cameron, startled bafflement showing in her eyes, "You're thanking ME when I have just had the most extraordinary sexual experience of my life?"

"Yes. I guess I haven't really understood how things are for you on Cassandra. I have read the material on your males' low fertility rates and I understand intellectually about how that leads to the whole Damsel in Distress thing. What I don't get is exactly what you caretakers get out of this personally."

"Well, lets see - our males have dicks the size of breakfast sausages. Worse, they have the libido of a honey bee drone and the sexual skills of a brick. Worst of all, when one can be browbeaten into making a genetic contribution, they are mostly firing blanks. In contrast, within an hour of meeting; you, my hero, have provided me with more male stimulation than I have had in my entire life. Then there's the fact that our war's damage wasn't confined to the male side of our population. Only about 25% of our women have a viable egg during most of their menstrual cycles. About 50% are fertile half the time, the remaining 25% are almost never fertile. A Damsel must come from the first 25%, we who are Caretakers come from the last 25%. The odds remain very poor but this is our only real chance to have a child. So, you are welcome, and I reciprocate that thanks with a full heart. Now in the interests of keeping up your strength, are you hungary?"

"Now that you mention it - yes. It was nearly dinner time when I came through the portal."

Megan stood up and gave Cameron a hand up. "This way," and started walking toward a corner of the room opposite where his portal must be. A door whisked open as they approached revealing an intimate dining area, again furnished in the white on white style. "Command mode. Operate all internal doors for Cameron Richards. Provide food and beverage service for Cameron Richards on his voice command. Cameron, say 'voice command calibration' and your name." Cameron did so. "Test it by ordering dinner, I will have whatever you select as I want to sample your taste."

Cameron ordered two rib eye steaks, medium rare, rice pilaf, tossed green salads and ice tea which promptly appeared on the table. Sitting, he asked, "How does this work? Earth technology can't produce this effect though we can imagine it and show it in science fictional entertainment such as Star Trek."

"Unfortunately I can't tell you. I doubt if anybody knows because we don't have this on Cassandra either. At least as far as I know we all have to cook to eat! Tastes good by the way."

"I have read the 'Rules for Heroes' but I guess I don't understand everything, I especially don't understand why the rules are what they are in many cases."

"For instance?"

"Well, why is it that I can come through the portal to Crossroads, and then go on to Chaos wearing clothes but the portal itself apparently blocks the transport of weapons? Why doesn't gunpowder work on Chaos? - I guess I agree with the prohibition on bringing explosives through the portals but I have the impression that while Chaos has the ingredients gunpowder made on Chaos from Chaos materials doesn't explode either."

"I am no expert on portal technology. We of Cassandra didn't invent the portal and our scientists are only now beginning to understand it. While the selectivity that the portals enforce on what goes through seems to have good results and we rationalize why on that basis - I can't say for sure that those reasons are the reasons of the creators of the system. I've got even less of an answer on the gunpowder question - between the shortage of metals and the shortage of sulfur, mass firearm deployment would not be possible anyway but I don't know of anything inherent on Chaos that alters how chemical reactions take place."

"OK, another for instance. I guess I understand why we are prohibited from injuring any endangered species, we have our own rules about that, but are dragons really there to be a threat?"

"There are creatures on Chaos that have been named dragons, trolls, unicorns and so forth. They don't exactly match your common mythological descriptions and they represent various levels of threat. The dragon is the most dangerous because it is a big carnivore but a damsel that ran afoul of a dragon almost certainly wouldn't last long enough to be rescued - they are not famous for playing with their food. Many of the others, pixies for instance, are no real threat at all but are perfectly capable of tying your shoelaces together while you aren't looking."

The food had steadily disappeared while they conversed. Cameron sat back with the last bite of his steak and the dirty dishes vanished. At the same time he saw flashes of amusement, wonder, and puzzlement pass over Megan's face. "I know that I am staring at one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Are all Cassandran women as pretty as you?"

A flush suffused itself from her breasts to her forehead. "I'm glad you think so but I am about average. On the other hand, I'm just trying to get my mind around how incredibly lucky I am. Only yesterday I was an average woman of Cassandra with a decent job, a few friends, a couple at least nominally male, and a normal boring future ahead of me. Now I am sitting here naked in a puddle of our shared cum with a long shot at motherhood and a certainty of great sex. How did you get so skilled?"

It was Cameron's turn to blush. "I think your perception of my skill is based on that brick you mentioned. While I haven't gotten any complaints I have no reason to think that I am an unusually skilled sexual partner. Right now I am embarrassed by my thoughtlessness, surely this place has a bathroom where we can clean up?"

Megan made a throw away gesture. "Actually I was reveling in the feeling of you in my vagina but you have a point. Several, actually, since you should have a tour of the place." Standing, she said, "Lets start with the bathroom and a shower."

It turned out that the bath was equipped with a shower and sunken tub, both large enough to accommodate three people at once as well as two wash basins, a toilet and a bidet. Large fluffy towels appeared when they stepped out of the shower, followed by terry cloth robes. Dried and robed, Megan, took Cameron's hand and led him through a second door. "This is my room when you are gone or have a damsel in residence. It has its own bath should you need or want privacy."

Continuing the tour, Megan led Cameron through the other door to her room back into the dining area. This, in turn, connected to the recovery room where the portal to Chaos reigned. The room also had two units that mostly looked like tanning beds but Megan's description made Cameron tag them in his mind as "robo docs". Last stop on the tour took them back across the parlor into a large bedroom featuring a king sized bed. "This is your room," she announced, "Don't worry about the color scheme, I will redecorate while you are on your mission. The question is, will the layout work for you, are there any special furnishings or equipment that I should incorporate?"

"I have confidence in your selections. There is one piece of furniture that intrigues me for this room. It is sort of a lounger that I saw on the internet called a tantrachair I think."

They had drifted over to the bed and now Megan sat on the edge with Cameron in front of her. She pulled his robe open to reveal his rising cock. She palmed it and leaned forward to lick it from base to crown. A second lick ended with a swirl of the tongue all around the head. Cameron was almost panting with pleasure as Megan continued to lick and stroke his cock, occasionally alternating with gently sucking in one of his balls and dragging a finger across his anal rosebud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.