Girls Gone Wild - Cover

Girls Gone Wild

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Likable louts, Tony and Pruett love playing pranks while drinking their beer. One night they get the idea to paint Girls Gone Wild on a Van. Of course, first they need a van. But they proove to be resourceful in more ways than one, and their adventure is launched with a few mishaps and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Many thanks to "Techsan" for graciously giving his time and effort to me in editing this and other stories of mine in recent months. As always, I appreciate your excellent support, thanks again, Techsan.

Bev-o picked up his camera and sauntered over to the opposite side of the bed from Barely.

"Ready, action, roll -'em!" Barely said and the two girls embraced under the hot lights and then entered into a long, tongue filled kiss.

After the kiss ended, Sheila twisted around and took Hailey's toe into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Bev-o's camera roamed Hailey's lush body as it lay on the bed. Later it was clear to the most casual viewer that her nails were chipped, and her eyes coated with old, not new, makeup.

"I feel so sexy!" Hailey panted. "Oh, Sheila, I've always wanted to be like this with you!"

Hailey wrested her foot away from Sheila and fell on her, kissing her, rubbing their breasts and cunt's together. They were kissing again, with Hailey's tongue licking out Sheila's mouth. Hailey's saliva ran down Sheila's throat, and Sheila was surprised at its sweetness. Spontaneously, Sheila's arms moved up around Hailey, wrapping Hailey in a fierce embrace. Moaning, grinding her throbbing cunt-mound against Hailey's cunt-mound, she sucked Hailey's sweet, slippery tongue.

Their kiss broke. Both girls were moaning, panting. Sheila felt as if her tits would explode, as if her nipples would split open with hardness.

"Let's rub our cunts together!" Hailey panted, her lust glazed eyes captured by Bev-o.

Sheila was too dazed to do anything. All she could do was lie there and let Hailey take charge. Hailey reversed her body, and shoved her feet toward Sheila's face, and then scissored her legs along Sheila's torso, pushing one leg along Sheila's belly and the other along Sheila's back. As she scissored Sheila's torso with her legs, Sheila's legs automatically fell into position, scissoring Hailey's torso in the same way. Hailey pressed her blonde crotch against Sheila's brunette crotch. Moaning, the two girls ground their pussies together.

Whispering loud enough for the cameras to record, Hailey said, "Spread your lips so our holes and clits touch."

And, with one camera on each girl's pussy, the two girls pried their labia apart, and rubbed them against each other's.

Sheila gasped at the sensation.

"Rub!" Hailey panted, "Rub!"

"Oh, yeah!" Sheila gasped, as Hailey complied; and then began frantically rubbing her own cunt against Hailey's. She could feel Hailey's hard clit pressing into her wet, spongy mound, and screamed, "Oh, God, Hailey!"

The two moaned deliriously as they fucked each other. Hailey had her bare foot rubbing Sheila's face, her toes clutching, toenails scratching, and Sheila started licking the sole of her foot and then began nipping and gnawing her toes.

Hailey started doing the same thing to Sheila's wiggling toes, as they continued grinding their crotches together.

Barely couldn't believe how turned on both girls were. Sheila looked like a wild animal, as she ground and humped her cunt against Hailey's. Even as she fucked into Hailey's cunt, she continued chewing and sucking on Hailey's toes, then switched off to gnaw at her heel.

Sheila whimpered and let it form into a low growl. She needed to come, and began fucking Hailey frenziedly. Hailey responded in kind. The camera crew had to scramble to keep them in focus and in full frame.

"I'm coming!" Hailey whimpered, "Ohhh, Jesus, Sheila!"

"Me too! Me too!" Sheila yelled deliriously. "Coming too!"

Juice gushed from both their pussies like water wrung from a sponge. Sheila would later swear she felt an actual spurt of hot juice shoot from Hailey and splash into her own and felt so good she wanted to float away on the sensations and never come back.

Hailey started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Sheila had the presence of mind to ask.

"I feel so good!" Hailey cooed. She pulled her foot away from Sheila's face, unscissored her legs from around Sheila's loins and torso, and swung around to crouch between Sheila's legs. She kissed Sheila's navel, smooched down Sheila's lower belly to her glistening pussy. She pushed Sheila's legs wider apart, parted her labia with her thumbs, and blew on her clit.

Sheila arched up, panting, "Stop! I can't stand it! I just came!"

Hailey ignored her and began flicking her tongue over the other's clit.

Sheila's eyes almost popped out, and she shrieked, "Coming again!"

Hailey giggled, and mashed her lips to the sodden pink flesh, then sucked voraciously.

And so quietly that one had to strain their ears to hear it, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" came from Sheila's lips.

Hailey returned to her clit and sucked mercilessly. Sheila grabbed her own nipples, pinching and twisting them as she ground her teeth.

"Oh, you bitch!" Sheila whined as she thrashed about.

"Oh, God, you're killing me!"

Hailey forced her legs up in the air, then pressed her thighs back into her breasts. This raised Sheila's ass off the mattress, and her open crotch and parted asscheeks waved in Hailey's face.

Hailey went wild, slurping from the end of Sheila's cunt to the other, making wet, noisy sounds as she did so.

Sheila rubbed her ass against Hailey's mouth, now pleading with her to: "Lick! Suck! Eat my pussy!"

Hailey gave a mischievous glance up at Sheila, but never paused in her attack on the other's cunt, until a wicked look appeared in her eyes and she nuzzled Sheila's cunt, and shoved her tongue up Sheila's asshole; and with the sudden outcry of delight from Sheila, immediately transferred her tongue back into her cunt.

"What are you doing, you filthy bitch?" Sheila mumbled, mesmerized by what Hailey was doing to her.

Nonplussed, Hailey twisted her tongue deep inside Sheila's asshole. At the same time, she shoved her index finger up Sheila's cunt and started finger fucking her.

Sheila's eyes rolled up in her head. Her ass gyrated uncontrollably each time the finger plunged into her. Her cunt began to leak some serious pussy juice, and Hailey's hand was soon covered with a froth that was mostly bubbly cunt juice.

Hailey pulled her tongue out of Sheila's asshole and attacked the juices seeping from her cunt and then licked her hand clean before returning her mouth and tongue back to Sheila's twitching pussy to kiss, suck and lick frenziedly.

Sheila's toes clenched as Hailey's tongue wiggled up her cunt. Her hands came down on Hailey's head, pressing the other girl's face deeper between her legs.

"Eat me!" she panted. "Suck me! Oh, Hailey! Oh, Jesus ... yes, yes, yes!"

Hailey responded with a low snarling growl, and increased the intensity of her onslaught on Sheila's cunt. At the same time, her hand went between her own thighs and she started finger fucking herself.

The cameras kept rolling, capturing Hailey crouched in front of Sheila, her face pressed to Sheila's crotch, her tongue sluicing in and out of Sheila's cunt; and jerking herself off.

Sheila's fingernails dug into Hailey's scalp, as she came again.

And moments later, a very greedy, but needy Sheila was croaking out, "Please, please! Make me cum again!"

Hailey turned up her blue eyes, giving Sheila a seductive, ecstatic expression that all but delivered the requested orgasm. But Hailey responded, sucking relentlessly on Sheila's clit, even as her right hand jerked wildly between her own legs, making squishy sounds of her own.

"Oh, oh, oh, Christ! Oh, Hailey, oh, Hailey, baby, baby, baby ... I'm going over..."

Sheila exploded. Her pussy spewed juice into Hailey's mouth. She started to jerk and grunt as the spasms shook her senseless.

Hailey came too, and both girls collapsed, with arms and legs wrapped around each other, totally exhausted.


Mavis came out of the bathroom smoking a cigarette, then turned around and returned to the toilet, threw the cigarette into the bowl and flushed it away before returning to the set.

Per Barely's instructions, she was only wearing a bra and panties, as she allowed herself to be guided over to the second set, sitting down on the wicker chair provided for her.

Again, following Barely's instructions, Mavis removed her bra and cupped her breasts to the camera, and announced, "Hi, there, I'm Mavis. Welcome to the first edition of Girls Gone Wild."

Actually, Mavis was looking forward to getting this over with. She had no last minute change of heart about matters, but was finding it kind of nerve wracking, especially with all the onlookers. She wanted to do it and get it over with, period. But there was a great deal of curiosity in her mind, 'What would it be like to see herself jilling off in front of the camera? Especially when she came the way she knew they wanted her to.'

"Cut!" Barely called out.

"What's wrong?" Mavis asked, obviously puzzled.

"Oh, sorry, Mavis. Nothing's wrong. I just cut that because it was just a lead in to the basic shoot, which is what we doing next."

"Oh, okay."

Barely stood directly in front of her. His girlfriend, Essence was holding the other camera. Mavis thought she was a beautiful woman, especially for a black girl.

'Why did I think about her that way, ' Mavis wondered. 'Why did I think, black girl? She's beautiful in any color. Am I prejudiced?' No one was reading her mind, nor thinking that she might harbor such thoughts, and things proceeded as scheduled.

"Well," Essence said. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Mavis nodded.

"Just relax," Barely said. "We'll take it nice and slow."

Mavis thought he seemed really nice. For that matter, so did Essence. She gave them both a hesitant smile, and crossed her legs, and took a closer look at Essence.

'My God, ' she thought. 'I want her. That's why I thought about her being black. I really want to make love to her. I'd do it in an instant, but she's probably straight, and with her boyfriend right here... '

Mavis recrossed her legs, hoping that Essence would be staring at her pussy. She was disappointed to see that the black woman had not taken the bait, and frowned.

Concerned, Barely asked, "Something wrong, Mavis?"

"No, no, nothing's the matter. Nerves, I guess," she said, and nodded in support of her statement.

"Okay then," Barely said, "we might as well start shooting. Are you ready to go, Mavis?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"Do you have the right toy?"

"Um, yeah," she replied and held up a small circular device designed for stimulating the clitoris.

"All right then, action!"

Mavis hesitated. She heard the faint mechanical noise of the camera starting to shoot. It was real, and it was happening now. She looked dead-on at the nearest camera and smiled. "Hi, I'm a squirter. Do you know what that is?" she inquired of her invisible audience.

Tony off to one side was taken aback by her opening. 'She's the first one to talk to the camera. That alone is worth a small fortune in sales. Now if she'll keep talking, and make sense, I'll give her a bonus, a big bonus as soon as the money rolls in.'

With an even broader smile, Mavis continued, "Being a squirter means that when I come from masturbating, or screwing, I actually squirt fluid out. The first boy to see me doing it thought I was peeing on him." She paused and laughed suggestively. "I wasn't, of course, but try convincing him."

The cameras recorded light laughter off the screen.

"I had to wait a while until a guy was willing to taste my fluid. He knew right off it wasn't urine, although how he was able to tell the difference I don't know. Well," she smirked, "maybe I do. It's only a theory, but I suspect everyone tastes their own urine ... and worse during their early childhood. And that the taste stays with us the rest of our lives. Anyway, I have this little clit stimulator to help me along. It usually takes me about five minutes to get it going, and then ... sometimes it just won't stop. So be prepared, Mr. Cameraman."

Mavis slouched down in the chair and spread her legs. Using two fingers on her left hand, she pulled her panties to one side and brought the clit stimulator down to her neatly trimmed pussy.

She pushed her hips forward, revealing her slitted opening to the camera, and then opened it even wider using both hands. Carefully, she let one finger caress her clitoris. Her mouth opened in surprise at how wet she was and she uttered a delighted, "OH!"

Next, Mavis licked her fingers, wetting them thoroughly, and began rubbing her pussy with her glistening fingertips. She fell into a rhythm, stroking her pussy and pressing her thumb against her sizzling hot clitoris.

Both cameras began to circle her, each one making sure that at least one camera was riveted to her pussy at all times.

"Put a finger up there," Tony called out calmly, and she obliged him, and then unashamedly added a second finger to the first.

Bev-o knelt down in front of her and zoomed in on her pussy.

Mavis' legs developed a slight tremble. She was having difficulty breathing, and picked that moment to select the small, almost circular vibrator and apply it directly to her clit.

"Enjoying the show so far?" she asked the viewing audience in a husky, croaking as she edged ever closer to her orgasm. "Well, it gets better, sweetie. Keep a close eye on me now ... you don't want to miss it."

Tony was stunned that she would ask such a question, and knew intuitively that Mavis was someone special, someone to be retained for other videos that might be made in the near future.

With her free hand, Mavis beckoned to Bev-o as he knelt before her. "I'm almost there, baby, she whispered. "Wanna see me squirt?" The look in her eyes was one of wanton hunger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.