Girls Gone Wild - Cover

Girls Gone Wild

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Likable louts, Tony and Pruett love playing pranks while drinking their beer. One night they get the idea to paint Girls Gone Wild on a Van. Of course, first they need a van. But they proove to be resourceful in more ways than one, and their adventure is launched with a few mishaps and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Okay," Tony called out, "are you ready, Ginger?"

"Sure am," the teen answered brightly. "Who gets me?"

"That would be me," Tony informed her. "But first we're going to film an interview."

"Cool."

"Ready! Quiet on the set! Roll 'em! And... action!"

"Hello," Tony said to Ginger who was sitting on the couch previously used by Hailey and Shelia.

"Hi!" she responded brightly.

"Your name is Ginger?"

"Yes, it is."

"And, you are how old?"

"It's what, two-thirty in the morning? That makes me eighteen. Today is my birthday."

"Would you be kind enough to hold your driver's license up for the camera? You can cover your last name if you like."

Ginger complied, and held the license up for all to see, her thumb covering her last name, per Tony's prior instructions.

"The camera has a date stamp on the video as it records, so that should satisfy anyone questioning Ginger's age as we proceed," Tony said into the lens held by Essence.

"Are you a virgin, Ginger?"

"No," she replied, and then giggled into her hand.

"What's so funny?"

"I've gotten laid lots of times.

"That's reassuring to our viewers, I'm sure."

Ginger giggles.

"We found you at Crazy's. Were you there for any special reason?"

"My boyfriend told me I could make a ton of money if I got into one of your videos."

"Is he here?"

"No," she replied, and giggled and began to shake her ankle nervously.

"Where is he?"

"I dunno, maybe he found another girl and took her home with him."

"You all right with that?"

"I guess. I'm here with you, ain't I?"

"That's true. What have you been doing since you got here?"

"I been fluffin'."

"What's fluffing?"

"Sucking cocks, you know, keeping the other guys hard so that when they go on camera they're ready, really ready."

"So you've done a lot of sex in your short life, that right, Ginger?"

"Um, yeah... I guess."

"Would you like to tell us about some of your adventures?"

"You really want to hear about them? All of them?"

"Sure, go on, start anywhere."

"Well, I'll talk about some, but not all, okay?"

"That's fine, Ginger. Do you happen to know how many guys you've been with?"

"No, I never kept count, you know? But you might could say twenty or so," she lied, and only one other person realized she had done so.

"Let's see... I was fourteen when Rudy and Tommy fucked me in the backseat of Rudy's Chevy."

"You're first time was with two guys?" Tony said, making it sound incredulous.

"Well, don't they say, when in Rome?"

""They do say that. So, Ginger, now that you have some experience, which positions do you like the best?"

"Oh, don't you want to hear about it?"

Taken aback, Tony was forced to answer, "Of course we do. Go on; please tell us about your first time, or times."

Ginger, wearing only a bra and panties, settled back into the cushions and giggled daintily. "'kay," she said, "We were all stoned as shit. Oops, I shouldn't use curse words, should I?"

"Its okay, the tape is for adults only, and with all that's on it, I can't see how a few curses will bother anyone."

"I was laughing at something Rudy, or maybe Tommy said, um, they were each fifteen. I remember Tommy suddenly saying, 'Hey, Ginger, show us your tits.' I thought it was a good idea I was proud of my new titties and so I pulled them out for the boys to see.

"Tommy reached over and palmed one.

"'You've got real nice tits, Ginger,"' he told me, and brought my hand down to feel his hardon. I started laughing, and squeezed him. The next thing I knew, Rudy had his cock out and was shaking my shoulder, wanting me to do him too.

"We were parked in some construction site, and Tommy bent down and started sucking on one of my tits. I couldn't believe how good it felt. But I couldn't ignore Rudy, and began jerking him off."

Tony interrupted her, saying, "We don't need to hear the entire story, Ginger. Just tell us who did what to who, and how."

"Oh, my bad. So... someone got my shorts off and was playing with my pussy. I was hot as a Fourth of July firecracker, and even more anxious to get off. I climbed into the backseat and spread my legs. Tommy was the first one in. Well, he fingered me a little, but I was wet enough, and he didn't have any trouble popping my cherry. He came kind of quickly, and I would have complained except that Rudy was right there, ready to take his place. He didn't mind sloppy seconds..." she giggled, "probably didn't know what it meant; we were that young, and that stupid.

"I had a better idea of what was coming when Rudy climbed between my legs and stuck it in. He was a little bigger than Tommy, and hurt a tiny bit, but not enough for me to make him stop. Not that he would have. He was past the point of no return, you know?

"Then I was starting to feel really good, really, really good, what with being stoned and getting laid and all. Anyway, I remember bringing my knees up thinking he'd go deeper. At the same time, Tommy had himself another stiffy, and rubbed it against my mouth. I opened up for him of course, and proceeded to suck his brains out until he came in my mouth. I swallowed once, then swallowed again, but he kept pouring more of his stuff down my throat and I found that I was coughing and coming at the same time.

"Yeah, Rudy picked that exact moment to come in my pussy. I had to yank Tommy out of my mouth and he came one last time and hit my eye. God, did that burn for the longest time. Both guys insisted on rubbing their dicks over my face, especially my lips. I remember looking in the rearview mirror and seeing a trail of cum dribbling out of the right corner of my mouth."

"That was quite a first time," Tony said into the microphone.

"Yeah, quite," Ginger said, "but I knew then that I liked fucking and have been doing it every chance I get. Are we going to fuck now?"

"That seems like a good idea, Ginger," Tony said and signaled Barely to resume the sound coverage while putting the mike down.

Ginger gaily skipped to the rumpled bed, and sprawled upon the semen stained sheets awaiting Tony, who was slowly peeling off his clothing.

As he peeled off his jeans, Tony said, "Let's see those pretty tits you were talking about, Ginger."

She deftly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside.

"They are exceptional, aren't they, guys?" Tony said to the crew, who answered affirmatively.

It wasn't that she had the biggest pair of tits filmed that evening, but they appeared to be the freshest, most vibrant pair that any of the crew, except Tony, had seen in a while. Tony, of course had been feasting on underage teens since the Girls Gone Wild van had gone into action.

"Now let's have a look at your pussy," he said.

Ginger raised her buttocks and using her thumbs, pried her panties off, and kicked them away.

"Nice," Tony said, as two cameras zoomed in on her pussy.

"Can you open it for me?"

Ginger, with a wide grin on her face, used both hands to spread her thick-lipped labia apart, revealing the pink flesh inside.

"Get it nice and wet for me, sweetie," Tony said. And Ginger immediately complied, masturbating at a leisurely pace.

"Mmm," she moaned, her eyes closed, getting into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.