Girls Gone Wild - Cover

Girls Gone Wild

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Likable louts, Tony and Pruett love playing pranks while drinking their beer. One night they get the idea to paint Girls Gone Wild on a Van. Of course, first they need a van. But they proove to be resourceful in more ways than one, and their adventure is launched with a few mishaps and lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

To his surprise, the girls asked Tony and Barely if they would join them in doing some of the clubs around town that evening.

Barely declined, telling them that he was still despondent about breaking up with Essence. Caitlin kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly, then told him, "I understand, sweetie. I'd feel blue if it were me too."

"Maybe you should give her a call;" Deidre said, the empathy she felt toward him was clearly evident on her face. "You know, not tonight, but in a day or so. She'll have had time to think things over by then. Could be she'll say something that might change your mind. You never know."

Caitlin had one thing to add. "Call her. You'll want to know. Not knowing really sucks."

"Hey, thanks for the advice, ladies," Barely said. "And y'all take care of my man Tony, here."

"We will," Caitlin giggled.

"Yes, we will," Deidre said, and they made arrangements with Tony to meet him around midnight, at Crazy's.

The two girls sauntered off, with both Tony and Barely staring after them.

"They be somethin' else," Barely said, reverting to his ghetto speak.

"Sure 'nuff," Tony said and laughed.

"Want to work on today's stuff?" Tony said, hoping Barely would agree.

"Yeah, why not?" Barely replied, as he got back into the van and drove off. "I've got some replicating equipment over at my place. Ain't got nothing better to do."


Sue Ann had been back calling out orders at Burger King for about an hour when two young girls happened in wearing Girls Gone Wild T-shirts.

After serving them, she told Adele she needed ten minutes, and joined the girls at their table.

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice your T-shirts. Did you really get them from those guys running around town?"

"You like them, huh?" the shorter blonde said happily.

"They're really wild. Did you... you know, have to earn them?"

Both girls giggled. To Sue Ann's discerning eye it was obvious both were under age. A plan began to form in her mind, as she inquired, "For real now, did you have to fuck them to get the tees?"

"Oh, for sure," the other blonde said. "I'm Heather," she added, "and this is Kristy."

"You did?" Sue Ann said feigning astonishment.

"It helped that we were a little drunk, and that they were kinda good-lookin' and all," Heather replied.

Kristy, still trying to impress, stuck her chest out, calling attention (unnecessarily) to her over abundant chest.

"I'm just guessing now," Sue Ann said, "but you two can't be eighteen."

"We got ID's, wanna see?" Kristy said cheerfully.

"Yeah, lemme see," Sue Ann said.

Heather fished around in her little purse and found her ID, and held it out for Sue Ann's inspection.

"Nineteen?" Sue Ann said skeptically. "No way."

"Well," Heather said, relenting somewhat. "I'm really seventeen, but the ID is good enough to get me served in most places here."

"Me too," Kristy said, volunteering her true age. "But I lost my damn ID first night in town."

"She got sick, probably puked it down the toilet with everything else. Kristy can't hold her booze, and there certainly was plenty of that floating around that night."

"Ugh," Kristy said, "don't remind me."

"Who were the guys?"

"I remember one was named Pruitt," Heather said. "I can't recall the other guy's name. He was real nice though."

"So you had to fuck Pruitt?" Sue Ann asked.

"I guess," Heather said, admitting to doing the dirty deed for a T-shirt.

"Excuse me one minute," Sue Ann said. "I have to clear something with my boss. Please don't leave, I wanna hear this story. It sounds so exciting."

After getting assurances from the two girls, Sue Ann made for Adele's office and found the mini-tape recorder she kept in her middle drawer. Adele walked in as Sue Ann was testing the batteries, and on hearing what was going on, said, "Get it all on tape, honey. We'll hang those bastards."

"My thoughts exactly," Sue Ann replied and turning the mini-recorder to the on position, hurried back to the two blondes.

"Okay, okay," Sue Ann said excitedly, "so how did it happen?"

"Well," Kristy said, "they asked us if we wanted to become famous."

"Who did the asking?"

"Um, Pruitt, I think," Kristy said.

"For sure, it was him," Heather said supporting her friend's testimony.

"And then he asked us if we'd ever seen a Girls Gone Wild video," Kristy said.

Heather chimed in with, "Gave us a couple drinks too."

"Yeah, gin and tonic," Kristy said, nodding her head.

"I remember telling them I hadn't seen any of the videos, but had heard about them, and they were hot."

"Lots of girl on girl," Heather put in. "Kissing each other and stuff..."

"Giving head to other girls and guys, and fucking everything in sight," Kristy put in to finish Heather's sentence for her.

"So what happened to the two of you?" Sue Ann asked, ever the diligent reporter.

"Heather sucked him off," Kristy said. "I would have, but she beat me to his dick. The other guy filmed it all."

Kristy kept going; she was on a roll, playing back her memory of the event.

"After a while, he told Heather to put his dick in me."

"Who was it asked this?" Sue Ann asked.

"Pruett. Who else?" Heather replied matter-of-factly.

"Hey, wait!" Heather exclaimed. "Before I gave him head and all, he had us go down on each other, remember?"

"Shit! How could I forget that? We never even thought about doing that before."

"Yeah," Kristy sighed, remembering. "I fingered you to a terrific cum. Then the other guy put his camera down, and went down on you."

"Turned out to be some fucking party," Heather said, "Should have been there, Sue Ann."

"I wish," Sue Ann replied, hoping the damn recorder was getting all of the conversation. She seriously doubted the two girls would repeat their story after this telling.

"Well, Kristy ate me out," Heather said, smiling at her friend. "We've done it a couple times since. We're getting the hang of it. You ever done it, Sue Ann?"

"As a matter-of-fact, I have," she admitted, and blushed in embarrassment.

The two blondes thought it was the cutest thing, Sue Ann blushing like that, and giggled inanely.

Sue Ann made two more attempts to get the girls to name the other guy in the van. She knew it had to have been Tony, but the girls were either to intelligent to name him, or too dumb to recall his name.


At ten to twelve, Tony caught up with Caitlin and Deirdre at Crazy's. They met another couple, and hopped into a rented limo, went to a private party at a condo penthouse overlooking the bay.

Twenty minutes after arriving at the party, Tony was stoned and sitting between Caitlin and Deidre. Deidre said she had just seen someone she knew and left Tony and Caitlin. Caitlin gave Tony a Mona Lisa like smile and flipped up her little blue sun dress. Tony promptly placed a hand between her legs and began probing the wet folds of her pussy. In less than two minutes, the stoned Caitlin was squirming around on the sofa as she came from his fingers. The couple they had arrived with returned, and sat down across from them. Tony learned that their names were Sam and Joanie.

Tony slowly removed his hand from between Caitlin's legs and put his fingers into his mouth. Joanie, knowing exactly what he had been up to, giggled and parted her thighs enough to provide Tony with a good view of her own cunt.

Turning his head to Caitlin, Tony said, "She's got a nice pussy."

"Um," Caitlin responded. "I'd like to taste her for about an hour or so."

"You would, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Caitlin said sexily.

"Well, give it your best shot," Tony said, and stood up.

"You're not leaving me!" Caitlin protested.

"Gotta take a piss," he said and made his way to the restroom.

When he returned, Tony found that Sam and Joanie had joined Caitlin on the sofa. They were both stroking Caitlin's thighs and breasts. They weren't the only ones fooling around at the party. Several couples were engaged in one form of sexual misconduct or another. A blonde woman, past her best years, was pulling a train near the bar with three other women.

Tony leaned back and watched as Caitlin and Joanie kissed. Several minutes later, Sam was lapping at Caitlin's cunt, and Tony was on his knees pumping his cock into Joanie from behind as she knelt facing the sofa, giving Caitlin and Sam the occasional kiss on their genitals when the opportunity presented itself.

Tony didn't come, and eventually pulled out of Joanie, who turned around at the loss of his manhood, and parted her pouty lips to accept his erection in her mouth. Sam had hold of Caitlin's jiggling ass cheeks, while fingering her cunt. Her hips rocked as he manipulated his fingers into her. Tony found Joanie's mouth and tongue a talented pairing, and told her so. He helped her up and they squeezed onto the sofa with Sam and Caitlin; Tony hungrily dove between her legs, to suck on her large, protruding labia's delicate folds.

Caitlin was now blowing Sam, and Joanie's legs were behind her head, with Tony fingering her ass and cunt, using both hands to hasten her torrid climax. Sam paused to roll a condom on, and then pumped Caitlin like a rabbit on speed. It looked fantastic, but Caitlin later told Tony and Deidre that his technique was too hard and artless for her.

Deidre returned from her adventure and squatted on the floor next to the sofa, admiring the foursome's antics.

One thing she kept talking about later was how Joanie had placed a condom on the tip of Tony's cock and rolled it down with her lips. "I've got to master that one," she giggled over a glass of white wine some minutes later, after Sam and Joanie had moved on.

"So how did you like my style?" Tony asked with a smile following Deidre's remark.

"You know how to fuck, that's for sure," she told him. Tony nodded, appreciating her comment. "You didn't plow her like the back forty, like that Cossack did Caitlin. You varied things... hard and soft strokes. A girl appreciates things like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.