Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 35

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Adultery All The Way

Sat Oct 20

For two days Bonny luxuriated in the delightful aftermath of the wonderful experience her minister had given her. She couldn't remember ever feeling so complete and at peace as she had that afternoon. But, by the third day, although her happiness didn't decrease her desire for more grew greatly.

Would it really be adultery if the minister had her in ways that her husband didn't? George hardly ever had proper intercourse with her and sometimes he even made her kneel and take him into her bottom. And she suspected that he sometimes had other woman or even girls. Wouldn't God forgive her if she asked her minister to minister to her in that way?

The minister in question was similarly yearning to be closer to his busty parishioner. He'd heard enough to suspect that Smart and his former brother in law were not the good Christians they professed to be. If George Smart was neglecting his wife and causing her to look elsewhere for relief of her natural needs would God condone His minister giving her relief? He knew deep down that he was rationalizing and anyway Mrs. Smart was a good Christian woman and a faithful wife even if her husband didn't deserve her devotion.

Bonny's next date for chaperoning the parsonage was Saturday, October 13. She didn't think of 13 being an unlucky number but she was disappointed that Reverend Gillis was not there when she arrived at 7 PM.

Gillis was in fact in his office where he was preparing the sermon for tomorrow's services and at the same time he was sipping a fine cognac that his friend Barry had given him several months ago. It was almost 10 PM when the slightly tipsy minister arrived home to find Bonny Smart watching a movie on TV.

"Is she in bed?"

"Yes Reverend. In bed and asleep. Did you have a hard day?"

The minister wasn't used to anyone being concerned about what kind of day he had and in his alcohol-lubricated state, he was deeply touched.

"Just a usual Saturday, Mrs. Smart. It takes a lot of thought to prepare a sermon. And often I feel guilty about telling people what they should or shouldn't do." He sat on a straight chair across from the woman amd he could not take his eyes off the swell of her bounteous bosom that was displayed by her low cut blouse.

"Do you often drink, Reverend?" Bonny was perceptive enough that she could see that her minister was already under the influence and she felt as if she'd like a drink too even though she seldom drank.

"Too much, Mrs. Smart. Especially tonight."

"You know Reverend; tonight I'd like a drink too. Is there anything here?"

"No. Except that I'm not comfortable about having alcohol in the parsonage. I know it's inconsistent but any that I have I keep in my office."

"Can we go there and have one?" Bonny knew that she was being immodestly forward in asking but a scheme was developing in her mind. She remembered vividly the last time she'd been there.

"I guess we can, if Anita is asleep. She'll be safe enough." He got up and the woman rose also and they went from the parsonage to his office, to his inner office.

The minister and the chaperone were wrong about one thing. Anita was not asleep. She heard their conversation and when they left she followed at a discreet distance. She was disappointed to find that they had gone into the minister's inner office and she puzzled over how she could spy on them. Mrs. Smart had acted angry when she'd caught Reverend Gillis fucking her and the illegal immigrant was afraid that it might cause the woman to report her. She wanted to get something on her as protection and she'd seen the hot look in the woman's eyes when she was close to the minister.

The futon was open as it had been the last time JJ and Bonny had been together in the inner office. Both faces flushed as they looked and remembered their illicit actions. But Bonny sat on the futon while JJ got two snifters and poured some of the expensive nectar into them.

For about five minutes their conversation was proper and stilted. Gillis still couldn't keep his eyes off the swell of the woman's fabulous breasts but he managed to speak of church matters. The woman listened politely but her mind was on sin and adultery and the handsome, highly principled preacher.

Their first drinks (Gillis's fourth) went down quickly and when JJ returned with her refill he sat beside Bonny on the futon. Their pretense of propriety evaporated at that moment.

"Oh God, Bonny, I have to kiss you," Gillis groaned as he put his arms around the woman, drew her close and covered her mouth with his own. It was not a platonic kiss nor was her response platonic. Her mouth opened and her tongue tangled with his while his hands went to the buttons of her blouse.

In the adjoining room the young Guatemalan girl had pressed her ear to the wall, trying to hear what was said. That approach was unsuccessful but then she looked up and saw that the wall did not meet flush with the ceiling. Carefully she pulled a table over and then got a straight chair that she put on top of the table. She managed then to climb up on her improvised ladder and was able to see through the gap between the top of the wall and the ceiling.

The view was not great but it was adequate... more than adequate. She couldn't see much of the preacher's inner office but she could see the futon where her chaperone sat. And a pang of jealousy shot through her as she saw the minister sit beside Mrs. Smart and kiss her.

"You're a wonderful woman, Mrs. Smart... wonderful and beautiful," JJ breathed into her open mouth as he hefted one of her loosely encased jugs. He began unbuttoning her blouse.

The young girl almost lost her balance when the minister, after removing most of Mrs. Smart's clothing, dropped to his knees and put his face between the woman's thighs.

Bonny was already juicily swollen when his lips enclosed her pussy and after a brief titillation of her sensitive cunt he moved up beside her and kissed her mouth.

"Why don't you just put your... your... your thing inside me?"

Gillis was no loner agonizing about adultery and his balls were on fire and he knew that only the juices of this pretty woman's pussy could quench the flames. But her question that was both forward and modest aroused a perverse desire to make this chaste woman lose control.

"Put my what inside you?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, you know what I mean. Your... thing," Bonny responded, blushing.

JJ kissed her pussy noisily. "No," he said. "I don't have any idea. If you don't tell me, I guess I'll have no way of knowing what you want."

"Oh, Reverend," she said. "I just can't say it. Your... your... your penis. There, is that better?"

"No," Gillis said, kissing her cunt again. "That's not what the guys in the locker room call it. Come on; now, let me hear you say it. Say 'cock'!"

Bonny was very familiar with the word. George had made her familiar with it. Cock was what she sucked and cocksucker was what she was. And when her husband called her a cocksucker he said it to humiliate her. But the hard gristly organ in her hand was not like the monster that her husband rammed into her mouth every week.

"Oooh," Bonny said in a daring burst. "Cock! There, are you

satisfied now?"

"Nope!" Gillis said. This time he moved his lips lower, and deposited another kiss right on the moist lips of Bonny's cunt. "Now that you've said it, I want you to tell me what you want. Tell me what you want me to put where." He continued stroking and petting Bonny's cunt and her big, soft tits, hoping that he could keep her in a state of excitement long enough to make her say what he wanted to hear.

Bonny reddened, a blush which began at the roots of her beautiful hair, and seemed to spread until her whole body had turned a bright shade of pink.

"Don't make me say it, Reverend," she pleaded.

"All right," the minister said. "You don't have to say it." With that he began nuzzling and nibbling at her juicy cuntlips. He could feel them getting wetter and juicier, and he knew that, in spite of herself, Bonny was becoming even more aroused by his little game. "You don't have to say anything you don't want to. I don't mind doing this at all."

"Oh, Reverend, don't!" Bonny said, her voice little more than a whisper. "I'll say anything you want. Anything." At this point Bonny realized that what Gillis was doing to her was exciting her and she felt a great empty void between her legs, a rarely filled cavity that was aching with need.

"Then say it!" her minister commanded.

"All right Reverend. I'll say it." She spoke in a whisper, as though trying not to hear the sound of her own voice. "I want you to put your... cock... into my pussy."

"I can't hear you," Gillis said tauntingly. "And I want you to say 'cunt'!"

"Cunt! Cunt!" Bonny shouted. "I want you to put your cock in my cunt!" Now that she had said it, it no longer seemed so evil. In fact, the sound of the words, coming from her own lips, seemed to excite her even more. She felt a new feeling-a strange one of freedom. For the first time in her life she had admitted to herself, that she wanted to be fucked. It felt good. "Fuck me!" she added. "Fuck me with your cock. But hurry. I don't think I can wait any longer. Please! Put your cock in my cunt!"

Triumphantly, the minister rose from his knees. "Take the rest of your clothes off," he ordered. "I want to see all of you."

For Bonny, the whole thing had gotten out of hand. But Gillis's kisses, and the words which she had spoken, had excited her to the point of no return. Adultery was no longer even a minor concern. Without hesitating for more than a moment, she slipped out of her skirt, and then lay back, totally naked, on the bed.

JJ just stood over her for a moment, staring down at her and stroking his cock. Her big-titted beauty was almost more than he could stand. Her skin was a pale white, which gave her a virginal appearance. Her shoulders were soft and smooth and perfectly unblemished. The curve of her mammoth tits seemed to begin at the shoulder. From there they swelled outward like twin mountains. At the peaks were perfectly formed nipples, bright rosy red, and quiveringly erect. The areolas were the size of silver dollars. Her belly was convex and sloped gently toward the tiny crater of her navel. Just below it was the thick patch of curling hair which covered her pubic mound.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.