Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 31: Failed Test

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31: Failed Test - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Police Lieutenant John Flett got few opportunities to sleep in, even on Saturday so October 6 was a special day. He'd had an exhausting week as they'd wrestled with how to get an indictment against Ramsay and Smart and last night he'd had too much of his favourite bourbon.

"How do you feel?"

He opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife standing beside the bed with a steaming mug of coffee. He took it from her hand and sipped the hot beverage. He tasted an unexpected added ingredient that sent pleasant warmth through his belly. Bourbon and coffee was not usually his drink of choice but this morning it really hit the spot.

"I feel better now", he replied with an affectionate smile as he reached out to draw his wife down beside him on the bed. "And we have all day, baby." He slipped his hand under her loose fitting sweater to heft one of her heavy, unharnessed boobs.

"Half the day is gone already." Barbara slid her left hand under the bedclothes to grasp her husband's semi-erect penis. "Are you up to satisfying your neglected wife's lascivious desires."

John drained his coffee and bourbon and hauled his wife down, his mouth covering her soft, heavily painted lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth as if saying without words that he was ready to satisfy.

"Hmmm... I guess that means yes. Are you ready to do the same for your neglected sister in law?"

On cue Barbara's eighteen year old kid sister came into the bedroom and Flett's jaw dropped in surprise as he quickly released his grip on his wife's breast and brought his hand out from under her sweater.

"That's OK John. She's your wife so you can feel her if you want," Cheryl said with a sly smile. "You can feel me too, but of course you already know that." She shrugged her shoulders and the robe she wore dropped in a heap to the floor leaving her completely naked.

John saw his sister in law's eyes fall on his rapidly expanding prick and was self-conscious at the way it stuck up like a flag, waving blue and purple in the morning sunlight, a drop of pre-cum already glistening in the slit at the top. Barbara knelt there, looking at her sister, her hand still squeezing at his balls.

"How could you have done this to me, Cheryl? Seduced my husband?" Barbara asked with a feigned, pained expression on her face.

"I just couldn't help it, Barbara..." Cheryl answered in a low voice.

John didn't know where to look next. Were they being serious?

"Look, girls..." he began in a conciliatory voice.

"You stay out of this!" they chorused together, making John feel like a chastised schoolboy.

"What are, we going to do?" the older sister asked.

"I guess we'll have to share him," the younger woman said and there was a burst of girlish giggles.

"And I have to get even with you," the older sister said with a sly smile. "You've watched him fuck me so now I get to watch you being fucked. And you have to be on top so I can see better."

Looking strangely sheepish Cheryl mounted astride her brother in law's naked body and using both hands she moved his fully erect staff so that the plum-like knob was lodged at the opening of her ripe, young body. She looked directly at him now with no sign of sheepishness but instead a look of intense concentration on her face as she lowered her hips.

"Did he get your cherry, Sis? Was he your first?"

"Nah... annhhh... but he's the best."

The horny policeman played with the girl's large, soft breasts while he watched her. He could tell that she was nervous and her obvious apprehension gave him a thrill of power. Then when her spongy cuntflesh contacted the sensitive tip of his tool he had difficulty restraining his urge to arch upward into her. The eighteen-year-old girl moved down on his cock, never breaking their eye contact. She still had a look of sheer concentration on her face, as she focused her thoughts on the penetration of her brother in law's big cock into her innermost recesses.

Barbara was also a study in concentration, her eyes fixed on the point of contact where her husband's cock was entering her kid sister's twat. She too had shrugged off her robe and was naked as they, her hand cupping her fat cock-nest.

Cheryl took an inch into her and then stopped. John could feel the delightful tightness of her pussy around the head of his cock. It was hot, wet, and snug, tighter than his wife's he thought guiltily. After a few seconds, the girl moved down even more, engulfing almost half of his throbbing cock.

"Ummm!," was the only sound his sister in law made and she continued to stare into his eyes, as if seeking a reflection of what was going on at the juncture of their bodies. After a few more seconds pause, Cheryl sat down fully on his cock.

Wet lock met wet lock. Pubic bone ground against pubic bone. Cheryl sighed and whispered, "Oh, God!" She then leaned over, brushing her big breasts lightly against his chest, the nipples sending waves of pleasure through both them as they brushed between their bodies. Her mouth crushed against his and she tongued his mouth and tried to take all his lips into her mouth and suck on them. She broke the kiss, and whispered, "Ohhh yesss John, it's all the way in. I can feel you filling me up with your hardness. I can feel every little ridge on your cock and feel it throbbing with each of your heart beats. You're deeper than you've even been before."

"That's it darling," Barbara muttered through gritted teeth. Give the little bitch all of your cock... fuck her like she's never been fucked before."

Cheryl sat up straight when her sister spoke and they stayed in the position, without moving, for several long minutes. "He's doing that big sister... is he ever," and she looked down at her brother in law and regained their direct eye contact. While she looked into his eyes, she smiled softly, secretly, with an almost beatific expression. Every ripple and spasm of her pussy also swept through his cock, as if they were one person, each completely a part of the other.

John reached out toward his wife and pulled her hand away from her pussy, dragging her onto the bed beside him. Roughly he hauled her head down and pressed his mouth to hers. With a whimper of surprise, she caught at his lips. They were wet and thick, and their warmth sent a glow racing over her. She sucked greedily at them while her body leaped and twisted. Her husband's tongue came out and she drew it deep into her mouth and opened her jaws widely.

The detective felt his sister in law's cunt spasm on his cock, reminding him that while he was kissing his wife he was also fucking her sister. He probed at the inside of Barbara's wide open mouth and the tip of his tongue thrust into the arch of her throat. It was the next thing to getting fucked, she reflected. It was mouth-fucking, and it ought to be called that instead of all the other things they called it. For the moment she forgot that her husband was fucking her sister. His tongue was an oral cock poking deep into her oral cunt. The mixing of their saliva was the copious eruption of jism, and when she swallowed it, desperately, it was inconceivable that she wasn't swallowing gobs of semen.

She stared fixedly at John's face that blocked her vision and gulped feverishly at the thrusting male tongue. In her passion, she regretted suddenly that she was sucking at John's tongue instead of mouthing his cock but she knew that her sister had possession of that love instrument. Powerful waves of affection overwhelmed her with a desire to make everybody feel as good as she felt.

Cheryl's natural lust was exacerbated by the sight of her sister avidly sucking her husband's tongue and unable to hold still any longer, the eighteen year old began little rotating pelvic movements, small tics and gradually increasing up and down movements. The man's hips reciprocated, and he made his own motions, matching pace with the girl's. Soon, their motions intensified, with Cheryl moving up and down about four inches and each motion brought him intense pleasure. His copiously flowing pre-cum coupled with Cheryl's oily effusion to lubricate her pussy walls and it felt as though a hot fire burned at the point of their sexual junction.

Barbara was frustrated beyond belief, unsatisfied by her husband's mouth-filling tongue yet unable to possess that part of him she most needed. She broke off their kiss and grabbed his right hand, pulling it to the boiling centre of her frustration. Flett knew what she wanted and his skilled fingers parted the soft, swollen labia and pushed into her hot vaginal mouth.

"Yuh... yunh... yuh... make me cum," Barbara panted as she tugged at his hand to draw it deeper inside. Flett was rubbing the soft layers of flesh that surrounded his wife's clitoris. Even as she isolated the delicious rush of sensation, she felt his fingers groping at the rim of her cuntmouth.

Her cock-filled kid sister stopped moving, entranced by what she was seeing. Her brother in law's fingers were penetrating the older woman's cunt, all of his fingers. And then her eyes widened in amazement when his hand disappeared inside.

Cheryl began her movements again, each stroke getting longer and longer. All of John's seven inches moved in and out of her. Down hard to the base, bush meeting bush, and then up to where the head was almost ready to pop out. Cheryl's breathing was growing faster again, and her breath was beginning to come in gasps, not just from the effort but also from the way she was obviously climbing up the scale toward climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.