Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 29: The Set Up

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Set Up - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"We got him baby. For sure."

"Damn it, don't call me baby. My name is Louise."

The two uniformed police officers were sitting in a hotel room next to the room that Smart and Ramsay leased. Yesterday they had seen Mr. Thompson, the High School Principal give Smart $300 to arrange a meeting with a girl who could pretend to be a schoolgirl. The two police officers watched the television screen that was displaying the camera feed from the adjoining room with interest and, although they wouldn't admit it, with lewd anticipation.

Amos Thompson was in the room waiting and wearing only a shirt and a pair of shorts that came down to his knees. There was a faint knock at the door and the principal went over and looked out through the peephole before opening the door.

The girl who entered appeared to be in her early teens but as his eyes traced over the molded firmness of her breasts, pushing against the soft blue silk of her French blouse, Mr. Thompson judged that she had to be closer to sixteen. Definitely young enough to be a real schoolgirl, not just someone acting like one. His organ jumped and swelled with lustful anticipation as his eyes took inventory of the young girl.

Louise uncertainly looked at her partner. "Are you sure this is OK? Legal, I mean? Do we just watch and video the whole thing?

"Hell yes! As far as legal is concerned, we let the DA worry about that. The Chief cleared what we're doing," and the Detective checked the recording equipment to be sure they were getting everything on tape.

Her long blue-black hair swept around her tanned face splattered with a tease of freckles across her cheeks and the frilly collar of her white long-sleeved blouse peeked out above a tight blue and white plaid vest. The girl's full breasts pushing out at the fabric of her blouse were quite large and clearly noticeable through the vest. Her skirt was blue and white plaid. It was a little shorter than the women teachers at school liked, but it got her a lot of attention from the boys and the male teachers. The girl walked across the room and lay across the couch with her legs up and crossed and it pulled the short skirt up even higher on her smooth, plump thighs, hemming out only a few inches from revealing her panties. Her white knee socks were pulled up tight around her calves, just below her soft schoolgirl knees, and blue and white saddle shoes completed the school uniform.

"My God! June!" the man cried out when he finally took a closer look at the girl's face.

"Call me Crystal, Mr. Thompson. I'm only June when I'm in school or at home."

"But? Are you? Do you?"

"Do I know what you want? Is that what you're asking?" The girl got up from the couch the unprincipled Principal watched her stroll over to the bed and turn down the covers, her short skirt revealing her lush, young ass, the material of her flimsy panties slipping into the crevice of her rounded bottom as she bent over. Mr. Thompson felt a rush of pleasure sweeping through him, his cock leaped in awareness and he could feel it growing along his leg. He felt an almost uncontrollable urge to reach out and knead the enticing cheeks of her buttocks in his hands but just then, she turned around.

Bending down put an extra strain on the tight-fitting little panties and Amos could just barely see the outline of the fleshy folds of her pussy. A tiny wisp of black pubic hair curled around the tight leg band of her shorts and his eyes were riveted on the escaping fleece His groin was alive with sensation, and he began to feel the perspiration breaking out on his face. His stomach was a churning knot of tension and discomfort must have been mirrored in his face for Crystal looked up at him and said with an almost shy smile, " Do you want to kiss me, Mr. Thompson?"

Mr. Thompson's mouth dropped open and remained there a second before he had the presence of mind to close it. He looked at Crystal's face, but her expression was inscrutable, as if not a word had been said. For a moment, he thought he had imagined it but then the realization of what was going on came back to him. This was not the grade nine schoolgirl he knew that was with him, she was a whore and she was getting good money to satisfy his lecherous desires.

Before he could speak, he felt her warm hand on his arm, and the teenage girl pulled him gently over to the bed. His first impulse was to draw back. It was one thing to have women pretend to be junior high school girls but it was a different matter for her to actually be one. But the girl's hand was still clasped possessively on his arm and her face lay invitingly close to his. Her full, red lips were slightly parted and glistened moistly. Her hand toyed gracefully with the curve of her well-rounded hip.

There seemed to be a magnet drawing his bead down to hers and a shot of exquisite pleasure darted through him as his lips touched hers. Her firm, yet plaint flesh seemed to burn into his and he felt he could go on kissing her like this indefinitely. His tongue slipped out and pressing against the unresisting barricade of her teeth, gained entrance to her soft, sensuous mouth. Her tongue rose expertly to meet his and performed a sort of lewd ecstatic dance, teasing and touching his own eager organ.

The principal felt the buttons of his shirt being opened and then a cool hand was resting on his chest, playing with the dark curly hair.

Her tongue withdrew from his sucking mouth and tailed a path of burning fire along his face. Slowly she inched closer to him and the excited school principal could feel her large, firm breasts pressing hotly against his arm. His prick was palpitating wildly in his pants and his balls began to ache from the pressure of his churning sperm.

June never kissed her clients but this one, Mr. Thompson, was special. He'd been good to her last year when she first attended his school and unlike some of the other teachers; he hadn't tried to cop a feel every time she came near his desk. She liked him and ever since Mr. Smart told her who her next client was she'd been looking forward to it.

"I like you Mr. Thompson. You're the best teacher I ever had," the girl murmured and she meant it. In class he'd always treated her with respect, unlike many of the other teachers who seemed to know that she'd been doing special favours for men since she was twelve.

Mr. Thompson's hand reached up and found her soft, pulsing breasts. "You're a lovely girl June... er Crystal." He worked at the buttons of her pink silk blouse which fell shoulders, revealing her pink bra which gleamed against the golden glow of her skin. Her heaving breasts swelled up provocatively from the lacy cups, and Mr. Thompson felt the moistness of his semen as it seeped impatiently from his engorged penis. Boldly, he unclasped her bra and drew in his breath at the tempting sight of her firm young breasts, sweeping upward to her nipples, jutting out from the pinkish aureoles.

The full impact of what he was doing struck Mr. Thompson with the force of a sledgehammer. He was going to fuck this teenage nymph! This inderage hooker! Guilt rose speedily through him as he remembered all the fantasies he'd had... how he dreamt about fucking other schoolgirls but he knew they were just dreams. No harm in dreams.

Then his fingers started on her shorts, easing them down over her hips, his eyes straining for a glimpse of her pubic mound between her legs. She raised herself up from the bed, helping to free herself from the restraining garment and his eyes fell on her tiny bikini panties where he could see the black curls of her palpitating pussy mound twisting out from under the leg bands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.