Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 23: Girl Talk

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23: Girl Talk - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Barbara didn't hint to Cheryl that day. In fact it was five days before she did. She seemed to have picked up the same virus as her sister and she found herself being sick every day, mostly in the morning. In fact they had truly both caught the same virus but they didn't catch on very quickly. It was a sperm virus that would make Barbara very happy and Cheryl less so.

John phoned on Wednesday afternoon to say that he was working late... going on a stakeout on the hooker case. Cheryl took the phone call because Barb was resting and when her brother in law made a suggestive remark... it was the first time they'd spoken since he last screwed her... she was embarrassed and ashamed. When she told her sister he'd called they decided that it was a good night to open a bottle of wine, order a delivery pizza and just talk.

"You've sure been sweet lately Cheryl. It's been years since you acted as nice as you have during the last few weeks. What happened?"

It was nearly ten PM and they had finished the bottle of wine and were drinking gin and orange juice. Both of them were somewhat tipsy and, perhaps because of the alcohol, they were both quietly horny.

"It's your imagination Sis. I'm no different than I ever was."

"Yes you are. John made love to you, didn't he?"

"NO! Of course not! How could you even suggest it?"

"Because that's when you changed. The night we played that game and you teased us and I sent John down to teach you that teasing like you did can be dangerous."

"I don't know what you mean, Barb. What night?" The girl's belly churned with apprehension. Had her sister sent John to her that night? The night he raped her? She didn't know what to say.

"You know the night I mean. And ever since then you've been nice to us... and you've sort of moved in like you plan to live with us. Have you had him again since then?"

"That's terrible Barb. How could you think that? He's your husband."

"And you're my sexy, young sister and you turn him on even when you aren't teasing him. I can tell. You had him again last Thursday night when I was at the parsonage."

"You're wrong Barb. He wouldn't... I wouldn't."

"It's OK Cheryl. The only thing I mind is that I'm not part of it. I'd like to be there... to watch you."

"Oh God, Barbara," and the girl put her face on her sister's ample bosom. "I feel so guilty." But she remembered how hot it had made her to watch John and Barbara together and it made her believe that maybe Barb wouldn't mind.

"You don't have to feel guilty, Cheryl. Think of John as your best friend. There's nothing wrong with having a best friend relationship with a man.

But wouldn't you be jealous of him sleeping with me?

"I'm not concerned about the sleeping part. It's what you do when you're not sleeping that matters. Did he satisfy you?"

"Uh... yeah... I never knew it could be as good but?"

"Look dear, I have a lot of confidence in my ability to be charming, and I selected as carefully as anyone could select her mate. Now I'm selecting the people to be in my family. John and I are faithful to each other because of our religion, and because we have applied Bible principles. But aside from that, we have worked very hard to make our marriage interesting, and to excite one another within the marriage arrangement, as God intended. I'd like you to be part of our marriage and I'm sure that John will agree.

"But Barbara... won't it bother you?"

"You don't know me, Cheryl. For that matter, neither does John. Imagining that someone is watching me while I'm taking my partner's manhood into my body gives me a feeling of satisfaction because it makes me feel sexier."

"I watched you twice... John knew I was there... and it made me horny as hell."

"See what I mean. And if I'd known you were watching I'd have... God... was I good? Did it look like I was having fun?"

"Hottter than a firecracker, Sis. I felt guiltier than ever because I thought I was hurting you."

Daphne Burke had accepted her somewhat deceptively engineered devirgination without rancor. In fact she was delighted. Her minister had helped her overcome her archaic reservations about sex and since her last time with the talented Reverend Gillis she had made friends with the college team quarterback... close friends. When she arrived back in her dormitory room on the night of Tuesday, September 25 she was happy with herself. The randy quarterback had not had the staying power of her minister but his gratitude for what may well have been his first piece of tail made up for her own frustration. And he'd been almost subservient when she demanded that he kiss her pussy until she came.

The room was dark when she returned but that was usual. Her roommate, Audrey Allison was an overweight blonde who never went out on dates. Daphne wasn't sure why because although the girl was definitely plump she was also very pretty and had a humungous pair of boobs.

When the door opened Audrey wasn't really paying much attention. Her pink tongue stuck a little ways out of her mouth as she bit down on it and her blue eyes fluttered half open. She'd turned off the light long ago and sprawled on the bed.

"Uhnnnnn... ohhhhh... it is going in!" she breathed to herself, wiggling her middle finger back and forth. The dainty folds of her slit felt so soft... so velvety warm. And she was wet, too. Wet and slippery where her juices had flooded out. She spread her bare feet on the bed and pointed her toes. As her calf muscles bulged through the fat and the strands along the insides of her thighs stiffened she felt the tension build too. Her finger seemed suddenly to penetrate some delicate barrier and she let herself moan louder than she should've. But it was exciting! Her middle finger was sliding easily now, going in all the way to the last knuckle.

The thoroughly aroused young girl thought her outer folds were soft, but inside her unsullied little pussy it felt like the fields of heaven itself. In a flash she knew why boys were so damned interested in getting their hot, stiff cocks inside a girl's body. It probably felt wonderful to them to rub against all that slick softness she was touching with her fingertip.

"Nuuuhh... Mmmmmmm... Ohh wow!" She wallowed her head in her pillow and worked her broad hips up and down on the bed as her finger explored her insides for the umpteenth time. The thought that she was no longer a virgin occurred to her. Well, not strictly a virgin anyway because she'd put her finger inside. But her finger wasn't very big and it didn't hurt at all really when she did this. She touched and probed, licking her upper lip, concentrating.

Daphne stayed quiet just inside the door. She knew exactly what her roommate was doing and why. The springs on the cheap bed she shared with her fat friend were squeaking in time to Audrey's hip heaving. Thanks to Reverend Gillis' guidance she no longer had to rely on that alone for satisfaction. Should she tell Audrey?

"God... Ohhh god it's weird!" She was wondering how deep her vagina went. Since boys were all sizes, girls probably were too. She thought of ears and noses and the way her brother's cock looked when he stepped out of a shower. She hadn't seen it since he was a teenager and he was twenty-five now. But she'd noticed the lump in his jeans plenty of times. She was remembering when he'd brought her here to college a month ago. He'd been eyeing some of the other girls and his pants had bulged right before her eyes. Audrey had almost found the nerve to kid him about it but she hadn't.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh god yesss..." She was squirming as her bent thumb brushed her clit. The tiny lump of softness swelled suddenly as if pumped up with water. It felt very hot. She rubbed the nubbin again and a shot of the most glorious sensations burst through her. She touched again, faster, harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.