Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 17: Daphne's Bottom

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17: Daphne's Bottom - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Daphne Burke had no feelings of guilt after her minister took her virginity under the guise of helping her control her overactive libido. She was an intelligent girl who guessed that Reverend Gillis wasn't being truthful but she didn't disabuse him. She was looking for sexual solace so she let the unprincipled preacher continue to believe had had successfully conned her.

It was ten days before the lubricious teen and the increasingly goatish cleric met again privately. She'd attended two church services and two prayer meetings since he temporarily quenched her lust-fires but with eye signals and whispered cautions he'd kept her away. After last night's prayer meeting however he'd passed her a handwritten as he gave her the procedural handshake after the service.

It wasn't lack of desire for the young girl's shapely body and keen mind that had delayed their second liaison. Rather it was the seemingly insatiable appetite of his ex-sister in law Marilyn who was aggressively offering her buxom body almost every day. And, under normal circumstances, he would have been gratified because she was very experienced and uncommonly skillful. But she wasn't a seventeen year old newly devirginated girl with a firm, shapely body. In that respect, Daphne and her still-tight cunt won hands down. Luckily for JJ, Marilyn had tired of her latest conquest and had moved on to another member of the congregation, George Smart, the hugely hung father of her daughter's best friend, Kathy.

'Tomorrow. 5 PM' was all the note said but that was enough. Freshly showered and wearing a short kilt and white blouse but no panties or brassiere she knocked on his office door.

"Good afternoon Daphne," the minister said formally and properly as if he was afraid someone else might be listening. After the door was closed he immediately led her to the adjoining room, the side of her defloration and took her gently into his arms. Her soft mouth opened readily to his tongue and as he sought the buttons and clasps of her clothes she helped him.

"I think I have a little sexpot who wants to be fucked," Jim murmured. "Am I right?"

"Hah! You know you are," and she opened his robe to find that, like she, he was nude under the outer cover. The surprisingly brazen girl reached down to the minister's groin and she was thrilled as she felt the limp sausage quickly grow and harden under her touch.

"I don't have a condom, Daphne," Jim said softly as his hand lifted the hem of her short kilt to discover that she was naked under it. He pushed his middle finger between the fat, vertical fleshrolls of her vulva to find that her cuntmouth was already wet with the oily juices of sexual arousal.

"Damn! I don't care Reverend. I want you to fuck me anyway," and the girl who had been a virgin only ten days ago held onto the man who had initiated her and backed toward the bed. "And I think I can get a 'day after' pill from one of the other girls."

The preacher was not idle as he was drawn toward the bed. He found and opened the clasp of her kilt and the short, heavy tartan garment dropped to the floor. Then he quickly unbuttoned her blouse so that, when they reached the bed and the edge of it bumped the back of the girl's knees, she was effectively naked.

Daphne sprawled unceremoniously on her back, drawing her minister down on top of her. The ceiling light was on and between the girl's obscenely splayed thighs Jim could see clearly the soft pubic down which covered her pink vaginal slit. Her cunt glistened wetly in the light, her sexual excitement secreting droplets which formed like honeyed dew on her pubic hair.

The unprincipled preacher lunged forward, his hips thrusting heavily as he drove into the young beauty's widespread pussy and felt the hot rubbery passage clasp around his cock and absorb his naked surge like a hungry lion. It was only the third time that the seventeen year old student had taken his cock into her cunt but she rocked her hips gently beneath him as if she'd been fucking for years.

"Uhhhh!" Daphne murmured, and she leaned into his loins, trying to take more of him, and he levered his thickly swollen member to the full length of her cuntal tunnel. It was warm and tight though less so than the first times, and the fluids helped her take him easily, wetting and lubricating his path. He thrust lustily until his blood-swollen head hit her cervix, and simultaneously his sperm-bloated testicles crashed resoundingly against the firm muscle-taut cheeks of her ass. He moved harder, flexing his prick as she moaned, imbedded beneath his driving cudgel.

Marilyn had serviced the preacher with consummate skill but she wasn't the same. He ground his pelvis savagely into the fully compliant teen that he'd deflowered only ten days ago, feeling the pliant warm flesh beneath as she strained to meet his pounding jerks until her loins were inches off the bed. He angled his hips and drove into her, trying to establish a rhythm. She breathed a mewling sound incessantly, lifting her body to meet his forward attack, opening and closing her legs about his hips as she labored frantically to climb his solid pole, her head rocking from side to side in the abandoned supplication to their fornication.

Daphne gave a breathless gasp and screwed herself tighter to his penis until it sunk to her soft fleshy depths completely. The minister worked around and around in her, feeling the muscular ridges of her vagina around his smooth sliding cock, his tempo ever- increasing. His shaft continued to surge like a wild beast on a rampage until he was sure it was going to split down the seam, and the intoxicating pressure in his balls was enough to send him screaming.

The sex-driven girl held her minister tightly in her strong legs, clamping her calves crablike around his hips, only to slacken them for a second and then clamp harder. She began to babble incoherently and, suspecting she was near a peak he spurred her on with powerful long strokes. Her knees drew up as she raised herself even more fully to his battering attack, and her moist splayed vagina bucked wildly against his ramming penis, and she rode his cock wantonly as though she never wanted to cease.


--"Ooooohh... Oooohhh Goooddd! I'm... I'm going... going to... cummm!" With a sudden deep-throated groan, Daphne began to vibrate uncontrollably; and then the minister too released his own damned up passion. His cum churned through his boiling balls, up through the tube of his expanded cock and surged into the teenager's wildly clasping cunt. He shoved his tongue harder into her mouth and cupped the globoid cheeks of her firm white ass closer around his pumping penis as he beat a wild tattoo against her with his still- emptying testicles. Daphne wailed into his mouth, her questing thighs jerking spasmodically against his belly while he discharged his overheated load of sperm violently into her. Finally, he collapsed across her, his sigh of contentment mingling with her own mewling of gratification.

"Oh God, Daphne, I'm sorry. I didn't plan to... to go inside you."

"That's OK Reverend. I wanted it. It'll be OK. I'll get that pill." Although she'd been recently a virgin she seemed totally unconcerned about any moral aspects of their connection. "Can you... like... still fuck me?"

"I don't know sweetie... but I'll try."

The cum-drained minister began to thrust forward, but his young parishioner's pelvis was already grinding forward and her hands were already between their bodies, circling around his palpitating cock to keep it between the lips of her surging cunt. The minister groaned animally as he was briefly uncunted and felt her hands move his prick up and down between her legs, running the length of her crotch, parting the soft, fleecy hair of her vagina with the sensitive, blood-engorged clitoris. Damn! He wasn't too old for twice in a row. Now! He had to fuck her again now!

JJ flexed his hips with a sudden cruel, driving thrust that drove his thick penis deep up into the hot, gaping, mouth of the little sexpot's hungry pussy, drove it home with a flesh-splitting crash. He felt the elastic sheath once more slip wetly, hotly, around his fleshy rod, consuming it as it raced to the full length of her belly, her seeping vaginal walls lubricating the way. Suddenly, he hit bottom, his balls slapping with a resounding, staccato sound against the mooned cheeks of her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.