Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 15: Sinful Siblings

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sinful Siblings - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Cindy Ramsay's best friend was Kathy Smart who, like Cindy, was eighteen. The Smart family was headed by George, 46 years old and prodigiously endowed genitally if not mentally. Parenting was not high on his list of priorities. His first wife left him for a man who was genitally smaller but much, much bigger in the TLC category.

George had three daughters, Kathy, an 18 year old high school student, Julie, 17 and also in high school and Darlene who had just turned 15 and was in Middle School. He also had a son with his second wife Donna, 32 who was even less well endowed mentally than he. She did, however have very big tits which was what attracted him to her. She provided some parental guidance to the son they'd had together but she ignored his three daughters from his previous marriage. And that suited the two older girls perfectly since they actively disliked their unwanted stepmother.

Darlene had inherited her father's intellect which meant that even in grade 9 she was barely getting by. She resented her older sisters' greater intelligence and stayed as far from them as she could. David was her half brother and the reason that George had married the empty headed ornament, Donna after he knocked her up. David was 12 years old, just entering puberty and struggling with the rush of hormones that beset him.

The Smarts lived in a big, old house that had been inherited from his wealthy maternal grandparents. Built a century ago the house had fourteen rooms not counting the seven bathrooms. George and Donna had what amounted to an apartment in the south wing while the three girls had separate bedrooms in the north wing. Or that had been the case until two weeks ago when Darlene moved into a smaller room in the attic floor where David's chosen room was.

David had chosen that location because it gave him privacy. Soon he hoped he would get little Janet Jones up here where nobody could hear her and he'd finally get to fuck a girl. The guys said she did it but sometimes they had to force her a bit. The thirteen year old boy thought that would be OK.

When his half-sister moved into the other attic room he was annoyed. "Why don't you stay with your sisters? This is a boy's area."

"I'm not going to be in your way, David. I'll move my TV and my computer here and you won't know I'm around."

"Yeah but you have to go through my room to get to the bathroom. And I don't want you looking at what's on my computer."

"Oh yeah? I suppose you spend all your time watching porn. Well don't let me stop you. Watch anything you like."

So she'd moved in and so far, after two weeks, there'd been no real problems except that her father refused to move her bed to the attic.

"It's a dumb idea," he'd said dismissively. "But if you insist on having your room up there then you can sleep on the floor... use a foam and a sleeping bag." And Darlene had accepted that ultimatum although she was pretty sure that he'd relent and move her bed up there after a while.

Darlene never wore pajamas. She liked the freedom of sleeping in the nude but it posed a problem with the new arrangement. She had to walk by her brother's bed when she went to the bathroom.

In the middle of her first night in the attic it had seemed like too much trouble to get dressed to go to the bathroom and then get undressed again afterwards. Besides, she needed to pee right away, not ten minutes later. So, she squirmed out of the sleeping bag, stubbed her toe on the doorframe, then walked quietly past her sleeping little brother, and then back into the sleeping bag... supposedly without waking the little brat up. That's how it was supposed to happen.

Only stubbing her toe on the door-frame had already awakened her little brother and seeing his big sister completely naked had aroused him in a way that confirmed he was well into puberty. It was a clear night and moonlight shone into the boy's room from the skylight. David didn't want to embarrass his big sister any more than she already was but he couldn't avoid looking as the nubile young girl brushed past him, her body almost in his nose as she squeezed past his bed. The boy's night-adjusted vision aided by the moonlight gave him an almost perfect view of the girl's charms and, to exacerbate a tricky situation, the smell of a pubescent girl was enough to make the horny boy almost lose his load right then.

When she returned to the sleeping bag, Darlene once again brushed past her little brother, even closer this time. The feel of her naked skin against his arm, the smell of her femaleness, and the vision of beauty of a just-barely-15 year old woman had David almost aching to cum. It took incredible effort to not groan with arousal, as he watched his sister go into her room and snuggle back into the bag; giving him several views of her ripely developing young body. Then, it seemed like hours to him before she was asleep again, so he could relieve himself without disturbing the older girl.

The first hint Darlene got of the effect she had on her younger brother was hearing his muffled moans of, "Take it Sis... Take it!" She looked toward his bed, only fifteen feet away and saw him frantically pumping his hand up and down on his cock

Darlene's hand slid down under the sleeping bag to her plump, young twat and she followed her kid brother's example. She'd been playing with her pussy ever since she saw Julie doing it almost three years ago. But it was a quickie for her and it didn't satisfy her as much as it usually did. She was so very conscious of her brother only a few feet away and suffering from the same need as she and they couldn't do anything about it.

"Yuh... yunh... take it!" and as the girl saw her brother's gism spurt from the head of his cock her own belly convulsed in orgasm. But she didn't feel at all satisfied.

The next morning Darlene awakened with a finger inside the mouth of her adolescent vagina. Remembering what had happened the night before caused a hot flush to run down her body followed almost immediately by a cold flush as if ice-water had been dumped down her back when she realized that she was thinking sex thoughts about her kid brother. Well, half-brother maybe but it was still taboo.

Still, she mused, I can tease him. Deciding to test things, she deliberately thumped around in her sleeping bag until she noticed her little brother's eyes open slightly, and fasten on her.

Then, looking around carefully, as if making sure that the boy was not awake, the nubile girl carefully unzipped the sleeping bag, and stood up on tiptoe; pirouetting so the boy got a good look at her entire naked body, before once again brushing past him, still completely naked, and hurrying down to the bathroom to pee.

Would anyone else come to the attic? God that was scary, trying to pee, while listening intently for the slightest sound from the stairs. Darlene was covered with sweat from the fear and also some considerable arousal, when she sneaked back through her little brother's room.

As she passed the boy, she stopped dead, with her slightly fuzzy snatch almost in her younger brother's face, and a delightful scent of aroused

young woman sending pheromones into his nostrils and brain.

"Hey! You're awake! Why didn't you TELL me?" she accused; still standing with her moist pussy almost wrapped around her brother's nose.

"Uh... I... Uh," protested David... his mind not working at all, as his naked, sexy sister stood right in front of him, showing her charms to him in a way that even the sexiest of Playboy Models never would.

"Oh, don't worry, Little Brother," lilted Darlene; faking her nonchalance. "You can look at me all you want to... I don't mind."

"You don't?" David regularly masturbated while imagining he was fucking the females her knew best, his three sisters. But in his wildest dreams he never imagined any one of them would let him feast his lecherous eyes on her naked body. And now his favourite dream girl was telling him he could look at her with no clothes on.

"Of course not! After all, you're my brother. Why should I mind if you look at my body. You wouldn't mind if I looked at yours, would you?" Darlene waited hopefully for the answer.

"Well, of course not," he blustered and it wasn't two seconds later that the boy had tossed back the covers and was standing as naked in front of his big sister, as she was in front of him.

For almost a minute, the two siblings just stood there, staring intently at each other's naked bodies. Darlene, while not yet at full womanhood, was definitely developing into it. Her breasts were about the size of oranges, though slightly flattened. Her rump was filling out in promise of future attractions that would cause many a man to follow her down the street in delight, and her bulging little tummy would give many a man wet-dreams, just as it was.

Below that, were the pouting lips of her cunt... just starting to hide behind tiny wisps of brown hair. Shapely legs, not yet quite womanly, but definitely sexy flowed down to the floor in graceful curves. Yeah, curves. Darlene whole body was curved with developing womanhood.

Her little brother hadn't developed into quite such a man yet. Only two wispy hairs cluttered the smooth front of his chest, slight fuzziness hinted at the fur-rugs that would later in life cover his arms and legs, while a bigger-than-boyish, but not-quite-adult sized prick dangled between his legs. The shock of his big sister's catching him, and then embarrassment at showing his body to her, had shrunken the organ for a while... but it was now slowly reviving as he looked his sexy big sister over.

The boy looked into his sister's pale blue eyes than she bent toward him and pressed a firm wet kiss on his open mouth. For what seemed like an eternity she held him down, squirming her tongue deeply into the surprised young boy's mouth and pressing it tightly against the back of his throat. Her hands worked the skin of his face, and his arms were hanging loosely at his sides. At last she released his head, and she moved her self away from him a little, a wicked little smile coming across her face. David was awe struck. Was that what a kiss was like? His mouth was hanging open and for a moment his mind was a blank. He truly didn't know what to think.

Darlene was also not sure what to think. Last year one of her schoolteachers kissed her like that and while it was happening she hadn't liked it. But ever since she'd wanted to experience it again. She'd felt weak and helpless when the teacher kissed her. Did David feel that way now? Perversely, she hoped so.

Brazenly the fifteen year old girl moved her hand to her brother's crotch and gently grasped his limp, little penis. Despite his youth, his cock quickly became a thick, hard looking spear jutting from his lightly hairy legs, ready to fuck passionately up into the thin, curl-fringed little hole Darlene was offering to him. She could feel his innocent young cock flesh seethe and pulse in his sexual arousal, and the tip was like a red, rubber ball, balanced on top of the excitedly throbbing columns.

The sight of his older sister's trim young nakedness was turning the boy's prick into a heated rod of sexual delight, purple and swollen with his desire-throbbing blood pumping through it.

Darlene was out of control. This was her brother she was holding but she wanted to feel his hard pole ramming in and out of her cunt, wanted to feel what it would be like to have the amazing length reach deep into her pussy and fill her belly with his searing, burning sperm. She couldn't wait any longer. She had to have him fuck her with it now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.