Prurient Parishioners - Cover

Prurient Parishioners

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 13: Oral Homage

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13: Oral Homage - The congregation of the Church of Redemption includes many good people and some not so good. The new pastor, Reverend JJ Gillis and Lieutenant John Flett are independently caught up in the various intrigues and their perception of sexual morality undergoes a major transformation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

When Daphne awakened two hours later she at first didn't know where she was nor did she remember what had transpired. The drug that had amplified her libido and contributed to her docile surrender of her virginity often temporarily blacked out memories. A lethargic calmness washed over her and she became aware that she was naked under a blanket. She was also fatigued and, as she often did when she awakened, she reached down between her legs.

"Mmmmm," the newly devirginated teen murmured when her hand touched her sensitive cuntflesh. As her finger slipped between her labial fleshrolls she was surprised to find herself wet and slippery like she got when she masturbated. Why was she so tender, sort of bruised? And then her eyes fluttered open and in a rush she remembered vividly what had happened.

Jim had been sitting beside her and when he heard her soft moan he looked at her pretty face, waiting for her to waken. When her eyes opened he asked in a soft voice, "How do you feel now, sweetie? Are you rested?"

"Oh Reverend, what did you do to me? Did you?... am I?... have you?"

"We made love, Daphne... we fucked because you needed the peace of mind that you could only have by quenching the fire in your hot cunt with my cock-hose." He flipped the blanket down and took her hand, slipping it under his shorts to his reawakening love muscle.

The gullible teen looked timidly at her minister. The effects of the drug had worn off but the man sitting beside her was, for her, forever her master. Was he going to fuck her again? Her tender pussy tingled at the thought of once more being expanded by his hot, hard man meat.

"Did you? Do you like me, Reverend Gillis? Do I have to leave tonight?" The thought of returning to the college residence right now made her almost panicky. Would it show? Would her room mate be able to tell that she was no longer a virgin? She felt the cock swell and stiffen as she held it. Did the minister want to fuck her again?

"You'll have to go back tonight but before you go my dear I think we should have a shower. We got pretty sweaty you know."

"Was I? Like? Did I make you happy?"

"You made me very happy, Daphne." JJ was soaping her ripe, young body as she stood compliantly under the showerhead. "Are you sad that your virginity is gone?

"No Reverend... and I'm glad it was you who took it."

"We'll always have that secret between us sweetie," and then JJ took down the showerhead and adjusted the spray to a hard, pulsing stream.

"OH! Ohhhh Sirrr!" the girl cried out when the preacher directed the hot, pulsating stream of water between her thighs. She spread her legs apart and tilted her pelvis and then her hips began the rocking motion of intercourse.

"I'll get you a showerhead like this one Daphne... that way you can quench your needs easily."

"Yanh... hanh... yanh... Reverend... hanh... gonna cum," and she put her arms around her minister's neck as her knees quaked and wobbled when the climax washed over her.

Jim put the showerhead back and finished soaping the girl's quivering body with special attention to her once-fucked pussy.

"Are you sore there?" Daphne had flinched when he sluiced his soapy fingers in her cuntal crevice and dipped his middle finger into the mouth of her freshly deflowered fuckwell.

"Mmm hmm" the teen murmured, "It's sore but it feels good anyway... you doing that... touching me."

Remembering how the girl reacted to sex words, Jim said, "You mean you like it when I rub your hot, little pussy and put my finger in your cunt."

"Yes... oh yes Reverend... I love having you do whatever you want to my cunt... you can fuck it all you want."

"I think that right now when it's tender it just needs a kiss," and JJ let the shower rinse the soapy froth from her ripe, young body. Daphne watched then with fascination as he carefully washed the thick, hard instrument that had so thoroughly demolished her chastity.

With slavelike compliance the girl let her minister dry her body and lead her to the bed. Was he going to fuck her again? Her pussy quivered softly with anticipation. When he gently pushed her down she lay back, spreading her legs in readiness.

The ceiling light was turned on so that Jim could study every detail of the girl's lovely body. He separated her legs farther apart and crawled between them, looking closely at her delicate pink slit in its nest of soft golden public hair as it burst into full view before him. The lips glistened with the oily effusion from her showerhead induced arousal and when JJ blew on the soft, fleshy gate her breath hitched in her throat as a rush of hot air brushed the exposed, sensitive flesh. His hands moved slowly and caressingly over her hips and belly to cup her full, round breasts in his hot palms.

"Oooohhh," Daphne moaned, her tongue darting back and forth to moisten the dryness that parched her lips. Her whole body trembled and she blushed with prudish shame because her minister was looking so closely at her most private place.

"Oh Lord... Lord... God!" Daphne cried out in surprise when, abruptly and without warning, her minister dropped his head, his teeth fastening into the soft, warm flesh of her white belly. Jim took a tiny nip at her navel and then his tongue commenced a slow tantalizing exploration of her whiteness, tracing the soft line of silken fuzz all the way to the delicate lips of her quivering pussy.

Daphne could not believe he was kissing her there. "Ooooohhhh, my God!" she moaned as he tenderly spread her young, bruised, fleshy cunt-lips with his thumbs. "OOHHH REVEREND!!!" she cried out loudly when, with a maddening liquid suck of the lips, he drew the nut-hard bud of her throbbing clitoris wetly into his hot mouth. He nibbled at it, sending incredible thrills coursing through her young loins.

Mmmmm... you have a sweet cunt Daphne... mmmm," and the once-fucked teen clenched her eyes tightly shut against the cyclone of sensation that was whirling out of control once more through her loins. "I love eating your juicy cunt Daphne." She whimpered and lifted her hips from the mattress and then, when her minister's tongue shot forward and burrowed up her
palpitating cunt like a frightened snake she squealed.

"Yaannhh! Yaannhh!" the newly initiated girl cried out as the shock of the man's intimate assault spiraled along her spinal column to the base of her brain where it burst into an explosion of multi-colored meteors that sent incredible thrills throughout her whole being. Daphne's engorged cunt jerked involuntarily forward, sucking the preacher's lizard-like tongue into its mouth. Through the maelstrom of delightful sensation she felt a hot twinge when the tongue contacted the raw, shredded remnants of her demolished hymen but the pleasure from pressure on her throbbing clit surmounted the discomfort of her broken cherry.

She was aflame from the soles of her feet to the crown of her head, burning as if she were in a great oven. As the preacher's pleasure-giving tongue darted out, slicing up through her straining throbbing cunt like a knife through soft butter, Daphne surrendered to the shocks of pleasure rippling delightfully through her body. She moaned softly, delighting in the sensations his tongue was sparking in her vagina, and she opened her eyes just enough to see the top of his head framed between the twin mounds of her breasts.

The unseasoned girl's rational thought began slipping quickly from her mind as her body responded more and more to the skillful tonguing she was receiving. The preacher's oral manipulation of her inflamed, quivering vagina was beginning to drive her over the top. Her cream-white flanks began jerking forward, burying her minister's flicking tongue in her up to its roots and once more rubbing the torn edges of her razed hymen.

Jim could tell that this delightful young creature was perhaps more aroused than she'd ever been in her young life other than three hours ago at the moment her cherry was ruptured by his cock. She was going to give him hours of pleasure, he was sure.

Nothing mattered to Daphne by this point... nothing but the reality of the probing tongue that crept so sensually up into her hot steaming vaginal furrow. Her soft smooth buttocks began to squirm desperately on the sheet as the searing hot lashes of passion licked maddeningly at her nakedly quivering body. Arching her back wildly, she thrust her pelvis upward, frantically grinding her seething wet cunt up tightly into the preacher's face. She wriggled her trembling ass in tight frenzied circles, struggling for the release that was now so close.

Jim managed to breathe despite his face being mashed to the girl's soft, pulpy cuntflesh, her whole lower area flooded by a mix of his saliva and her lubricating fluids. He had to pin her thrashing hips to maintain contact with her juicy pussy as he strove to give her ecstasy.

Daphne's heart was slamming away, each beat visibly moving her titmounds and she could hear the audible rush of blood pumping through the vessels in her ears. Then her whole body went rigid and straight as a board. Only her feet, shoulders and head were in contact with the mattress. Everything in between was up off the bed and her butt cheeks hovered half a foot in the air. Her rib cage expanded with every laboured gasp and she shrieked when convulsions gripped her pelvic region and quickly travelled outward to rock her entire being. Hips bucking uncontrollably with each contraction she mashed her pulsing twat into her minister's face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.