Not A Soft And Tender Love - Cover

Not A Soft And Tender Love

by whores Master

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Erotica Sex Story: I enjoy her slutty, exhibitionistic behavior and use her as she was meant to be used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   .

Some days I wake up in a generous mood and I want to bless you with a tender passion that is so soft and delicious that you melt under it.

Other days, I just want to paint your pretty face with my cum.

I see you there all smiley and happy and I almost can't stand it.

How can you be like that? I watch you for awhile and that same fire burns deep in my belly. Lust and animal desire without the cloak of love or even the false face of caring.

I just want you bent over or laid spread out... a smorgasbord of orifices... a fiesta of fucking... a piece of warm meat for me to consume. I want to use you then abuse you.

Is that wrong? Apparently not, because you always come back to me for more.

I know your needs well by now and I laugh to myself about your desperation when I am away from you. But I feel sad for myself too... sad because I need you as much as you need me.

I can't remember who is the top and who is the bottom anymore and that scares me. So I take you around to bars and make you show your tits and legs and I taunt the patrons by pinching your nipples and feeling your ass and they hate me for having you.

That's why I do it.

It's a symbiotic relationship and when I get bored and take you out to the car and feel under your skirt, you're always wet, you tramp.

I depend on that now... Knowing you are like me makes me hard... Knowing you thrive on the shame and humiliation makes me despise you, yet want you even more.

We are two lustful dreamers that were lucky enough to find each other... and the rest of the world is lucky we are bound together, so we don't contaminate them.

I especially love for you to show on cam... your soft features shining and almost glowing... your breasts shyly revealed and I love the way you timidly cross your legs until all eyes are fixed on the magical V between your legs... all of them waiting to see white or pink or the color de jour of your panties.

I stand in the shadows as you perform. You are an actress with a well hewn script that is so good it seems natural and fresh... and an inbred woman's sense of what we want. Centuries of refinement now embodied in you... guaranteeing future generations of the species.

I see that in you, as if you are a machine or a robot or a Stepford wife, so perfect and responsive, making everyone think you like THEM. I know you're thinking about something completely foreign to them.

I come behind you and smell your hair. You shiver as I brush my lips across your neck. I bite your ear lobe and you moan. I back away and let you wait.

"I can smell your cunt. You must really be teasing them."

"Yes, they are begging me for more. Shall I give it to them Master, or do you require me now?"

"No, my pet. Give them what they want. Then your cunt will be juicy and I will take you as they watch."

"Oh Gawd, Sir. You know how much I like it when you flaunt your possession of me to them."

You continue your play, but now you have a sense of urgency as you quickly begin to caress your breasts. Your hands cup and fondle and I see your fingers pinching your nipples through the fabric of your top.

Your breathing is rapid now.

"Rub your cunt."

Your hand drops to your lap and you begin to press the heel of your hand against your mound, pressing and circling it on your vulva.

I see you slink down in the chair and I watch as you reposition the cam to show your pussy play. Your head is back as you work on your cunt.

Your hand presses and I see you drag your fingers up from between your legs across the face of your pussy. You are in the game now.

"That is a good slut. Make them slap their little dicks as they watch you. Make the women envious of your juicy pussy. Please me and you may worship my cock on cam."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.