Busy Week - Cover

Preview

Busy Week

by maryjane

Copyright© 2006 by maryjane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: The carnal adventures of a female stockbroker.

Author's Note:

The first chapter of this story was originally uploaded as 'Infidelity'. The scores were horrible, far below the worst scores my work had ever received, so I withdrew the posting; 'Infidelity' is history. One of my fellow Authors read that chapter and suggested that I re-read my 'Cherry Pie.' Recognizing that 'Cherry Pie' is a cerebral love story about a young girl about to give her virginity to the boy next door, while this is the story of a purely carnal relationship, here's the revision. The name has been changed for the same reason that the family of an infamous criminal changes its name, to escape the stigma.

I hope you like this one better. Like it or not, please give me your thoughts, preferably in detail. Thanks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.