Kim and I Met at a Hot Tub Party - Cover

Kim and I Met at a Hot Tub Party

by allyn

Copyright© 2006 by allyn

Erotica Sex Story: After my divorce I moved from Wisconsin to San Francisco. I met a guy who became a good friend. He invited me to a hot tub party on the Sausalito waterfront. There I met a lovely woman who invited me to spend the night with her at her home. There we made love. This story has a surprise and sweet denoument.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Furry   Oral Sex   Hairy   .

Amber and Kim:

I was married to Justine for two days short of one year. It was nearly our first anniversary and I came home with a bouquet of flowers, a box of candy and a bottle of cabernet. I walked in our front door, put everything down and walked into our bedroom. I was surprised to find a half dozen cardboard boxes sealed with masking tape sitting on top of our bed. Jus was putting my clothes into the one box which had not yet been sealed.

I asked her what she was doing and without a bit of emotion she told me that the sealed boxes contained my things. "What is going on," I asked. "Simple" she said, "I want you out of here and I am filing for divorce from you." "Just like that," I said, "What have I done?" "That's just it" she said. " You have done nothing to make me happy and I don't want you around here anymore so get your stuff and leave now. I want my space." Apparently she had decided to take not only her space, but mine too!" So that was the end of our marriage and the last time I ever saw Justine.

Up until then I had thought that we were happy, but apparently it was not we but only I who was happy. I moved in temporarily with Rob, my oldest and best friend until I could decide what to do. Rob advised me to quit my job, forget Justine, leave Wisconsin and find a new life someplace else. Since I really didn't like the boss, the work, the hours or anything else about the job I took his advice and quit the next day. Five days later I was driving my VW beetle toward San Francisco.

I found a small studio apartment on Sutter Street, garage and utilities included, moved in and proceeded to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I found a job almost immediately. The hours and pay were good and the work was not too taxing. I met Nick, the guy next door to me in the laundry room. He invited me up for a beer and told me that he had been dumped by his wife too. No kids, no pets, no regrets.

We began to hang out and became pretty good friends. A few weeks later Nick asked me if I would like to go to a hot-tub party on a houseboat in Sausalito. Why not I said and on Friday we were driving together across the Golden Gate Bridge toward Sausalito.

The houseboat was a ninety foot barge which was formerly used to carry cargo from SF to Oakland. Mitch Roberts, its owner had purchased it as surplus, fixed it up and it was now moored next to a pier on the Sausalito waterfront.

We crossed the gangplank leading up to the front door and entered. The boat was essentially a two room affair. One small bedroom and bath, and a large room with a small an open kitchen. It was furnished with two sofas and lots of beanbag pillows.

On the front deck facing the water was a heated six foot round redwood hot tub. Sitting in the tub, one had a lovely view of the channel and Angel island across the water. Well that was a description of the physical premises but the interesting part was the thirty or forty people sitting around drinking wine, smoking marijuana and the fact that not one of the people had a stitch of clothing on. On the deck the tub was filled to capacity with naked male and female bodies.

I had never seen anything like this before. In fact I had only seen two women naked in my life, my college sweetheart who was unwilling to make love with me until I married her, (which I had no intention of doing) and Justine who I did marry. I had no idea what I was supposed to do so I sat on a beanbag and sort of caught my breath. Nick came by and noticing my distress offered me a joint.

I had never even been in a place where marijuana was being smoked but I said to myself, what the hell, it's only one night in my life and since I didn't know a single soul in the place I'd try my best to have a good time.

Before long the dope began to take effect on my inhibitions and I guess my good sense. I was still sitting on the beanbag when a good looking totally naked woman with brown hair, gorgeous pointy breasts and a big mass of inky black pubic hair sat down next to me and introduced herself as Kimberley. I always thought that if the hair on your head was brown, the hair on your crotch would be brown too. Apparently this phenomenon gave rise to the expression which I heard sometime later that, "THE CARPET DOES NOT NECESSRILY HAVE TO MATCH THE DRAPES."

I was doing my best to avoid staring at her body when she said to me that it was ok to look. "First time here," she asked, and I replied that it was the first time in my life I had ever been in this kind of situation.

Kimberley looked directly at me and said that the best thing for me to do was to take off my clothes and join her in the hot tub. The dope had apparently given me courage since, in a trice, I found myself, stark naked, walking out the back door to the deck and stepping into the tub. By now everyone else was in the living room and Kim and I were alone in the tub.

I was surprised that Kim, instead of sitting across from me moved in and sat directly next to me. We talked for a few minutes and then I felt that Kim had begun to rub my submerged leg with her right hand.

Before long she moved her hand to my stomach and then down to my erect penis. She certainly knew what she was doing because her hand found the most sensitive spot on the underside of my penis just behind the head and was rubbing it which was turning me on like mad. I had not been with a woman since Justine and what she was doing to me felt incredible.

I began to rub her breasts and nipples. Her nipples became engorged with blood and stuck straight out on the beautiful curves of her breasts. Finally I moved my hand down to her heavily furred pussy and inserted my finger between her pussy lips. I found her clit and began to rub it, first gently and then with gusto.

She began to moan and in what seemed to be just a few seconds she orgasmed. Surprisingly she had continued to rub my cock even as I was massaging her pussy and I came simultaneously with her. Then I put my lips on hers and began to kiss her.

I felt her mouth open up and she put her tongue into my mouth. Almost immediately, she came again. We played for a few more minutes until I told her that I was feeling slightly waterlogged and we both exited the tub.

As we walked into the living room I noticed that my new friend Nick was lying on his side on the rug next to a gorgeous Asian woman. As I got closer I saw that he had his penis inserted into her pussy and that both he and the girl were sleeping. Not only was Nick doing 'it', but almost every other couple in the room was similarly engaged.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.