Savior of the Galaxy - Cover

Savior of the Galaxy

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2006 by Shakes Peer2B

Science Fiction Sex Story: Divorced, out of work, no prospects, Chad Sykes is a loser who has little to do with his time but sit around, fantasize and masturbate. Then his fairy godmother shows up to grant his three greatest wishes... NOTE: For all you homophobes out there, the male protagonist in this story gets screwed so if you don't like that kind of thing, move on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   TransGender   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

© Copyright 2006 - Shakes Peer2b

This is a story about a FANTASY. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


DING DONG DONG DING, DING DONG DING DONG!

Once again I cursed myself for having installed that stupid chime as my doorbell. Then I cursed whoever had the temerity to ring it in the midst of one of my favorite masturbatory fantasies. FUCK! It was bad enough that I had little better to do with my time, but it was even worse that the asshole at the door chose the middle of one of my few enjoyable pastimes to ring the stupid bell. Didn't anybody knock anymore?

Just then, as if in answer to my thought, the brass knocker slammed sharply three times against its strike plate. 'No improvement' I decided, as I dragged my Pillsbury Doughboy body off the sofa and fumbled with the belt of the dingy robe, finally cinching it closed as my slipper clad feet shuffled across the tile of the entryway.

I peeked through the little spyhole in the door, and couldn't believe what I thought I saw. Of course, the fisheye distortion could be fooling me, but I could swear there were three women on my doorstep.

Cautiously, I eased it open to the end of the chain.

"Yes?"

"Hi!" the matronly woman in the front of the group chirped. "I'm your fairy godmother! I've come to grant you your three greatest wishes."

"My three greatest wishes?" I wasn't, as far as I knew, Catholic, and was pretty sure I didn't have a Godmother, fairy or otherwise. In any case, this person didn't look like a fairy in either sense of the word. "Geez, I'd have to think about that..."

"Actually, you spend a great deal of time thinking about them," she piped in. "That's how I know about them. I read your mind."

"Read my... !" I began, but the other two made their way forward, the sheer sexiness of their appearance plugging the pipes that would normally have carried whatever I was going to say to my vocal apparatus.

There, smiling, almost undressed, stood exactly the two women - well, people - about whom I had just been so vigorously pounding my pud. Come to think of it, I guess those two figured prominently in many of my little flights of fantasy, but was the tall blonde really... ?

"Yes dear, she really is, and it's just as big as your dreams," my 'Fairy Godmother' said. "Tell you what. Why don't I leave you three alone to work out the logistics. I'll be back in the morning to talk about your other wish. Have fun!"

The door closed behind her vanishing form before I could reply and it didn't even occur to me to wonder how the chain had gotten undone. Any thought of answering whisked right out of my brain as the diminutive Asian lady stepped forward and began doing exactly what I had always dreamed she would do - undressing me.

"Let's take this in the bedroom, shall we?" Her little girl voice belied the authority with which she grabbed my hard cock and led me to my own bed.

It was a historic night - a monumental celebration of virtually every sexual fantasy I had ever had! My cock seemed larger than life, and how that tiny Asian girl took it, screaming for more, in any orifice I aimed it at, I don't know, but take it she did. Over and over and over again.

When I saw the enormous cock on the blonde, though, I feared I was doomed to have my fantasies dashed into shards of fear and pain. It's one thing to dream of being screwed by a shemale with a giant cock, and quite another to contemplate the reality of it!

The two didn't give me time to think about it. Blondie grabbed my head and fitted it over her cock, grinding my nose in the fine white fuzz of her almost non-existent pubic hair as the Asian girl swallowed my prodigious member.

For some reason, I didn't even gag! It was like my throat just adapted to the invasion, even though I had never even touched a cock other than my own! My eyes remained open, savoring the sight of the blonde goddess towering over me, ravishing my willing throat while her diminutive companion impaled her own head on my steel-hard shaft, moaning and twisting around as if it was the most delicious morsel in the world.

Come to think of it, that's sort of what I was doing to the blonde's enormous pole, too!

Suddenly, my mouth was empty and my dick waved, cooling in the breeze, but not for long. The tiny Asian girl knelt on the bed, head cradled on her forearms while her miniscule butt waved wildly before me. I was just getting the message when blondie grew impatient. She picked me up like a Barbie doll and positioned me behind the other girl, my cock twitching at the shiny brown entrance to her baby butthole.

Before I could enter, Blondie plunged full length into me, from behind, driving my raging hardon deep into the Asian's guts. It was everything I dreamed it would be! No pain, though there should have been. Just a delicious stretching, sliding, probing feeling as my guts rearranged themselves to make room for the enormous invader. A hint of a cramp let me know just how deep she was going, without becoming unpleasant.

The Asian girl moaned loudly, rolling her eyes back in their beautiful sockets as her baby buttcheeks swiveled around my pole, deeply rooted in her fundament. Heaven!

We sweated and strained for hours, the three of us, cumming countless times. Why my pudgy, out of shape body didn't have a heart attack, I don't know, but I was insatiable, unstoppable, and indefatigable.

All night this marathon of lusty lasciviousness continued. Impossibly, my erection, instead of drooping after the first two or three orgasms simply got harder and bigger, until it surpassed even that of the beautiful blonde! I screwed and got screwed in every position and combination I had ever dreamed of, and then we invented some new ones.

When the sun rose, my 'Fairy Godmother' appeared to find the blonde and I once again double teaming the flexible little Asian girl. How she took both of those enormous shafts up her poop chute without splitting in two is beyond me, but take them she did, and screamed through three more orgasms until blondie and I blasted a simultaneous double load deep into her guts.

Tired? No, somehow, I felt more alive and invigorated than I had ever been in my life! The sound of hands clapping alerted me to the arrival of the matronly woman as the other two donned what little clothing they had and disappeared.

"Now wasn't that fun?!" the woman asked brightly.

"Yeah, actually, it was."

"Yes, galactic medicine... oops!" her hand flew to her mouth but the words were out, and she saw it in my face. "Okay, so I'm not really your fairy godmother. You never really believed that anyway, so here's the deal. I've been sent to recruit pilots for an interstellar war, and that was your physical, as well as your medical prep. Look in the mirror."

Automatically, I turned to the mirror on the closet door, the one I had avoided looking into since my wife left, and was taken back in time. The Chad Sykes looking back at me was the younger, fit Chad Sykes from high school. The big pects, the washboard stomach, the... Okay, even in high school THAT had never been that big! What the hell had happened to me last night?!

I turned back to the woman, only now she was a sort of cross between a bird and a cat. I stared, and she/it let me, for several long moments.

"Okay, show's over," the voice actually emanated from a metallic object somehow affixed to the creature's chest. "So, this is what I really look like. You can go puke and get it over with, if you like."

Actually, the creature's appearance, while strange to my eyes, wasn't at all displeasing. The short, silky-looking fur and the body's symmetry somehow resonated with something inside me, despite the stubby wings, four oddly jointed arms, and the eyes lining the sides of its 'chest'. The 'head' was just a stubby platform for what I assumed (correctly, as it turned out) were ears (huge, bat-like ones) and another opening that I took (incorrectly) for a mouth.

"Why would I puke? You're actually kinda cute."

"You don't find me repulsive?"

"No." I answered. "Like I said, I think you're kinda cute."

"Well, if you can have sex with me, you're in."

'Sex? How? Why?' These questions raced through my head, then spilled out my mouth.

"'In' what?" I blurted. "And why do I need to have sex with you?"

"Like I said before," the metal disc replied impatiently, "you're being recruited for an elite starfighter strike force, and the sex is part of your recruitment exam."

"Uh, why would I want to be part of this task force? And what does having sex with you have to do with it?"

"Oh, like you've got a life here..." the alien looked around the mess in my bedroom. "And besides, you've always wanted to be a hero. Well, this is your chance. How many unemployed, middle-aged, divorced, ex-software engineers get a chance to save the galaxy? You're one of the lucky ones, son!"

I had to admit, he had me there. As my age and apathy drifted me further and further from any chance of further employment in my field, I had dreamed more and more that chance would drop a serendipitous opportunity in my lap and make me into some sort of hero, just to get some hint of meaning into my otherwise worthless life. My obsession with these fantasies had separated me pretty much from the rest of the world, and I now spent every waking hour in this squalid apartment, whose rent I wasn't going to be able to pay next month, dreaming that some miracle would occur to make me wanted by society again - and bring me more sex than I could handle.

"Okay, so, still, why the sex?"

"I'll tell you later, if you make it. Wanna try?"

I shrugged. I had fantasized about all kinds of weird sex, with so much time on my hands, so the prospect of making it with a flying cat kind of excited me.

"Well, I'm not sure HOW..."

"I'll take care of that. Just lay down there on the bed and let me..."

I reclined on my back and the cat-bird creature crawled, on all six limbs, between my legs. The orifice in the top of its head opened and engulfed my member. There were no teeth, and while the temperature in the creature's body was slightly less than mine, the sensation of my cock being massaged by - what? Gums? Tongues? I couldn't quite tell, but there seemed to be thousands of them and they soon had me erect again.

At that point, something began worming its way into my peehole. It was a strange, not unpleasant feeling, which, in conjunction with the massaging of my shaft by all those fleshy things, had my hips bucking like a bull at a rodeo.

Two pair of six-fingered hands reached out to my torso. The upper pair began pinching and massaging my nipples while the lower pair grabbed me around the waist - three fingers of each hand in front, three behind, and held my pelvis in a hard grip. The 'legs' hunched forward, bringing the creature's lower half in contact with my buttocks, while pushing my legs out to the sides.

As the appendage invading my urethra passed through the sphincters into my bladder, I suddenly felt a large, slippery something slide into my ass. Thanking my lucky stars for the night with Blondie, who prepared me somewhat for this invasion, I gritted my teeth as the thing just kept pushing into my colon.

I could swear the creature was getting skinnier as that huge, long, whatever it was sank deeper into uncharted territory. The deeper it went, the more excited I got. I was pretty sure that wasn't just my kinky side coming out. One, or both of those things that were inserting themselves into my orifices must have been injecting something into the membranes that increased my arousal.

Whatever it was, it was making me higher than a kite! My newly prodigious cock seemed to have grown to Clydesdale proportions inside the alien's orifice, while my ass just melted under the assault of the alien's member. Unlike my rigid pole, the invader writhed and squirmed within me, thrashing about in my colon like a giant captive earthworm trying escape a trap.

I came. No, no, I mean I CAME - for several minutes, in long convulsive streams of viscuous magma - only there was no place for it to go! That THING in my urethra just seemed to swallow it up! I could feel the tremors as the stuff passed up the tube into the alien's body! At the same time, the thing in my butt spasmed and expanded, firing what felt like hard little balls of something deep into my colon.

When all the spitting and swallowing was done, the alien kind of drooped away from me like a deflated balloon, slid off the bed and sort of undulated toward the bathroom. I heard running water and soon my erstwhile sex partner returned, looking more like I had originally seen him, uh, her, uh, it.

"Okay," the metal disc said brightly, "you pass, and that stuff I injected in you will protect you from every known disease in the galaxy, so get some clothes on and let's go."

"Now?!" I gasped, looking around at my squalid but familiar surroundings. "Where are we going?"

"To save the Galaxy, of course!"

"Wait! I don't think my clothes will fit me now."

"Oh, right! Better wear this, then."

He tossed me a small, shiny cube, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he wanted me to do with it. I turned it over in my hands and as one of my fingers touched a small oval on one side, the thing writhed in my hand and began to change shape. I dropped it like a hot potato. Too late! It reached out some sort of tentacle and grabbed my hand, then began flowing over my skin. In seconds, I was covered completely, from my neck down, in this molecule-thin layer of shiny stuff, then it began flowing up my face and into my hairline.

I could move freely, and when I touched the wall to hold myself up from the shock, I could feel the wall through the material as if my hands were bare. I looked down and, with relief, saw that, while there was this huge, elongated bulge down one leg, at least the thing had not treated my cock as a separate limb.

I looked in the mirror, and stared at the figure there who looked like something out of one of Stan Lee's comic books. The chiseled face and muscular body covered only by a skintight layer of something metallic and shiny. I put my fists on my hips, just for fun, and except for the missing cape, could have been any of those characters from Superman to the Silver Surfer.

"How do I go to the bathroom?" I asked the alien.

"It's right over there," it pointed. "These medications aren't supposed to have memory effects. Why can't you remember a simple thing like that?"

"Not where," I told him, exasperated. "How? How do I get this suit off to use the bathroom, take a shower, etcetera?"

"Oh! You don't have to. The suit will absorb your body waste to use for its energy needs, and keep you clean. It's standard pilot issue. Some of those flights can get pretty long."

"But, suppose I want to have sex?"

"No problem. If you start to get aroused, the suit will adjust to fit your erection, and act as a condom, while protecting you from any attack or disease. Should you, for instance, find yourself getting a blowjob from one of the dogwomen of Keylofter, you'll be well protected against their penchant for gnawing on the members of the males with whom they mate. You'll feel the teeth but they won't be able to do any harm through the suit. I suppose I should mention that it will also stop most projectiles and energy beams, as well.

"That's nice to know, but suppose I just want to take it off and be a normal human being again?"

"Oh, that won't be possible, I'm afraid. The suit is a sort of symbiote. It is now part of you, and will become further integrated with you as its inner surface bonds with your flesh. It can only be removed from your corpse."

"Well you might have told me that before you let the thing take me over like that!"

"Why?"

The alien seemed genuinely puzzled and I let it go.

"Okay, you're clothed, you've got nothing to keep you here, so what are you waiting for?"

"Well," I temporized, "for starters, how about some clues as to how I'm supposed to save the Galaxy?"

"I already told you - You're to be an interstellar fighter pilot. What part of that don't you understand?"

"What about training?"

"Already done. Some of the nanoids implanted in your body in the last twenty four hours have been busy teaching, not just your mind, but your muscles how to fly and fight. What else do you need to know?"

What else did I need to know? What DIDN'T I need to know!? There were millions of questions running around in my head, but suddenly, I realized that many of them stemmed from knowledge that I didn't know I had - like jump times to a multitude of planets and what was the jump time to where I would engage the enemy. I wanted to ask what a 'jump' was, but suddenly, I realized that I knew it was the transition through 'jumpspace to somewhere else in the galaxy, usually far, far away.

Suddenly, every question I could come up with had an answer!

Well, with one exception. Even as I thought of it, the alien changed shape again, becoming a centaur-like creature with long, flowing hair over most of its body and three fleshy toes on each foot instead of hooves. Its head, though somewhat elongated, was more reminiscent of a giraffe than a horse, but with three horns, each topped with a rounded ball. Two of the balls apparently contained eyes. I couldn't figure out what the third one was, unless it picked up sound. Certainly, there were no discernible ears.

"Yes, I lied again," the metal disc, which hadn't changed, said. "This is my real shape, and as your nanoids have shown you, the previous shape was that of the enemy."

"But why? Why take the shape of the enemy when we were having sex?" Yet another question to which my new knowledge supplied no answer.

"That will become clear to you in due time. Meanwhile, shall we go?"

Still perplexed, but not able to come up with any further arguments, I followed the alien out to the street, where an old Buick was parked.

"Here you go," it tossed me a set of keys, and opened the driver's door for me.

Shrugging, I slid in behind the oversized steering wheel. Great. Not even power steering. To my surprise, however, a complicated harness thing automatically snugged my body to the seat, and as soon as I stuck the key in the ignition, a helmet of some sort was lowered over my head.

"Okay, the autopilot is preprogrammed to rendezvous with your flight. You'll get your final orders when you join them. Good luck!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said, on the verge of panic. "Aren't you coming with me?"

"Oh no!" The alien replied. "I'm a recruiter, not a pilot. You've had the best training we can give you, so knock 'em dead!"

With that, it turned and disappeared before I could ask any more questions. 'Knock 'em dead?' I thought, 'In a Buick?'

Shrugging, I turned the key, and the dash lights lit, but no sound came from the engine. Suddenly, in my ears, I heard a sexy female voice saying, "Completing pre-flight checklist. All systems go. Let's get the fuck out of here."

"Huh?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.