Birthday Party - Cover

Birthday Party

by Nick Marlowe

Copyright© 2006 by Nick Marlowe

Erotica Sex Story: This year you get what you need as well as what you want

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

The card was simple... "Happy Birthday Kate. We're having a party and you're the guest of honor. Come to the Marriot Hotel, Suite 23 at 6:30 pm. Dress comfortably."..."P.S. On your birthday... of course."

You laughed as you read it.

"Will there be cake and a clown?" you asked when you called to thank me for the invitation.

"Yeah, I will be there and I will get a cake. Do you want Barbie decorations?"

"Smart ass" you laughed.

You weren't sure what to expect when you dressed to go that day, but just to be safe, you wore your blue dress. It would look good no matter how casual or formal the party was, you thought.

Your husband knew you were going to join some friends. You had invited him to attend, of course, knowing that he wouldn't, and you were now ready to go.

You parked near the lobby and found the suite. I opened the door and welcomed you in. The room was decorated with balloons and glitter streams. The bar was stocked with champagne and wine. Food was set up on the breakfast bar. A cake sat at the end of the counter. Everything was ready.

You sat down as I prepared a drink for you.

"How many people will be here? Who is coming? When will they arrive?"

You were full of questions.

I laughed at you and said "Relax, I promise this will be a night to remember. That's all you need to know. Trust me."

You frowned overly dramatically and said "Now I'm really worried".

You relaxed more then and took a drink. I sat near you and we talked about Yankees and maple sugar and trees. A few minutes passed and then we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and three guests came in.

Actually they weren't guests, but the entertainment I had arranged for the night, but I told you they were friends of mine and that your usual friends would be here also.

They introduced themselves. Ed was about 6' tall and was muscular and had a shaved head and a couple of tatoos. Elle was tall and very muscular, but yet still feminine with flaming red hair. Julie had long curly hair, almost the same length and color as yours. I introduced you and they all gave you hugs and birthday kisses.

We sat around and drank and ate little sandwiches and hors d'oeuvres and got comfortable. They were clever and funny and we all enjoyed ourselves. You sat on the couch and I sat next to you. Julie sat on the other side of you and the others found chairs.

Time flew by as we drank and relaxed more. Elle and Ed went into the other room together and in a few minutes we could hear them making passionate sounds. I went to see what was happening and I saw her sitting on his lap as they kissed and felt each other.

I came back laughing. You and Julie next crept in to see also and came back whispering and grinning. We sat back down and snickered about them, and we were jealous, I know. Julie was very animated and as she talked and laughed, she would touch your hands or brush your legs as she gestured.

It seemed innocent and you weren't upset by it. It was natural then when she was telling a story and after the punch line she hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek as sort of an apology for it being so silly.

She left her arm there and when you didn't object, she very carefully slid closer to you when you were facing me. When you turned to her, she smiled at you and looked directly into your eyes. That made you a little uncomfortable and you looked away.

I found a good station that played old disco music and we all laughed at my choice. Julie asked me to dance, and I declined. She looked pouty and begged me, but I still refused.

She stood up and took your hands and pulled you up and said "OK Mister partypooper, we'll show you how to get down with your own bad self."

You were laughing as you danced. I got fresh drinks and then went to the bedroom to make some calls. Actually I watched from the crack in the door as you two danced. After a couple of fast songs, the disc jockey played a slow smooth couple song.

You started to sit down but she insisted you dance with her. You were hesitant, but she grabbed you and pulled you to her and led. You put your arms around her neck as her hands held your waist.

You slowly circled the floor and I could see by your expression that you were confused and more than a little excited. I could also see that her hands had moved down onto your ass and she was gently feeling your buttocks.

Your breasts were against each others, and soon she kissed your neck. You didn't flinch, but only turned slightly. She kissed you again and this time she moved across to your cheek and softly kissed you there.

Emboldened by your acceptance, she pulled you tighter against her. You were now dancing with your legs between each others. She squeezed your ass and pulled you tighter against her, then leaned forward again and kissed your lips.

I saw your eyes close as you opened your mouth welcoming her. Your head tilted as you pulled her to you too. Your lips crushed together, your tongues played against each other. You held each other tight as you rocked slowly in your embraces.

The song was long and you were caught up in this new experience. Her hands felt your ass and carefull lifted your skirt until she could feel your panties. She cupped her hands full of your ass and let the skirt fall back down over her hands. My cock was hard and I was very excited as I watched. I could imagine the condition your pussy must be in.

I tried to stay quiet as I watched. You now felt her ass and your kisses were more passionate. The music ended and the station was playing commercials now, but you both stood there feeling and grinding against each other, lips and mouths locked together.

I quietly went back in and walked up behind you and pressed my body against your back. I reached around to Julie and pulled her tighter. You were startled at first and started to separate from her, but I held you tight.

My hard cock was against your ass. We three stood for a minute. Our bodies tight each against each other. Then she backed up a little and I felt your breasts and began to squeeze them and cup them in my hands. She unbuttoned your top and pulled it open. Your hands reached back to hold my legs as you pushed your ass against my throbbing cock.

She looked at your wonderful full breasts and pulled your bra down a little. Her lips sucked at your nipples and she reached around you to unfasten your bra. The cups slipped forward and your breasts spilled out. She immediately began to hungrily suck and kiss and lick them. Her hands were busy feeling and massaging and fondling and playing with your breasts.

I reached under your dress and caressed your legs and then moved up toward your stomach. My hands crept up your inner thighs and when I came close to your crotch, I felt you move your legs apart. My fingers reached between your legs and rubbed up against your pussy.

My hands were soaked from the wetness dripping out of your panties. Your head was back as she worked on your tits and I worked on your pussy.

It was time to lay you down so we could really please you.

I removed your dress and panties and bra and led you to the bed and helped you get positioned across the bed in the middle. Your legs were off the edge. As I knelt down between your legs, you bent them at the knees and rested your feet on my shoulders.

I kissed your soaking pussy, covering it completely with my lips. I sucked your cum out and swallowed it. UUMmm, so good. My cock twitched and jumped from the thrill of me having your pussy. I was excited more than I could ever imagine and I was eager to show you how much I wanted you by pleasing you beyond any pleasure you had ever known.

I held your lips apart with my fingers as I licked between them and probed inside you. You were very wet and hot. You pushed your hips up to raise your pussy to me. I licked you slowly, savoring your musky taste, being sure to get every drop of your lubrication that I could. Your scent and taste drove me on.

I was responding to some primeval urging that told me to eat your pussy. And I did. I sucked your lips dry. I tongue fucked your soft tunnel. I nibbled and sucked and flicked and licked your hard little clit until I know it felt like bursting. It was so swollen and engorged and was dark red. As I held it between my lips, I could feel it throbbing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.