Dick And Jane - Cover

Dick And Jane

Copyright© 2006 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jane has cravings that need to be met. Kevin attempts to help out, but there was a fly in the ointment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Jane was in a quandary all day; she continuously kept glancing at the clock. 10:00, 10:15, she agonized by the minute. What would she do, what could she do. Her head was telling her no, but her pussy was screaming with need. She had already gotten herself off twice that morning and now she was wet again. Nothing helped; even the vacuum hose was giving her lewd ideas. Lewd ideas that always ended up including Frances and that raspy voice of hers. When she had said she wanted to mark her as her bitch, Jane nearly swooned. Then the way she took her... No, no, no just can't think about it. She got through another hour, her mind fluctuating. Until the ringing of the phone.

"Hello," she knew who it was.

"Hello, bitch." the voice captivated her, "Have you been thinking dirty thoughts all morning? Have you been jerking off with my panties plastered to your face?" Jane nodded, a tear falling down her cheek. She had used the panties the second time a little over an hour ago. "Well, have you! Speak up, bitch!"

"Yes," barely audible.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I used your panties this morning to you know..."

"Yes I know all to well," she heard a slight chuckle. "Tell me, did you get off sniffing the crotch or did you lick those nasty brown streaks up with that slut tongue of yours."

"I can't speak," her voice quivered. "I have some errands to run and I won't"

"You won't what? Listen here bitch; you were told to bring those panties back at 1:00 today, clean and pristine. Don't tell me you were thinking of doing something else. That would make me have to do something else and I don't think you would like what I would do at all."

"It's just that..."

"Don't you fucking interrupt me when I am talking to you!" the voice raised a pitch. "You will do what I tell you, you will be here at 1:00 and you will do what I tell you then to. Is that clear?"

"But"

"Is that clear!"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, maam."

"That's better." The voice became that raspy seductress once again. "Do not be afraid, little one, it won't hurt a bit, but maybe I lie, it may hurt you. But I promised that it would be our little secret didn't I? Just be here at 1:00. Oh, and wear a short skirt."

The phone went dead and so did Jane's hope.


Jane began looking through her wardrobe with a defeated feeling. She didn't know who would be at the party but she did know, that her first impression would not be good. She had only really met Frances and Claire, the next-door neighbors, but had not had time to meet anyone else really--what with Kevin's work load. She finally found a semi-modest red skirt and white blouse ensemble that didn't look too bad, put on a little make-up and resigned to her fate made the trek over to France's house for the get together.

Frances was all smiles and hugs at the door as she led Jane into the living room. Claire was already there eating hors devours and sipping from a champagne glass. She had an ample figure, large breasts and a bubble butt; and her hair was curled in a raspberry black tint. She was wearing a pantsuit and vest that showed off her cleavage to good advantage. Two other women were present; one a slight woman in her forties who looked almost boyish in a Dior ensemble, the other a radiant woman in a simple house dress with a body that said all she needed to pull off that exotic look. Frances held her firmly around the waist.

"Let me introduce you," she led Jane into the living room. "You already know Claire. This is Ms Stanton; she lives up the block at the cul-de-sac. And this is Olivia, her husband and she moved down just last summer."

Jane shook each of their hands feeling awkward at the appraisal of both women. Ms. Stanton's held her hand and appeared to take stock, while Olivia caressed the hand and looked deeply into her eyes. Frances broke the spell and twirled Jane with her just as the doorbell rang.

"Claire, would you be a love and play hostess for a few minutes." She began to lead Jane down the hall. "I have something I wish to discuss with Janey here."

Frances led her down the hall and into a side bedroom. She took up Jane's personal space and held out her hand. Jane blushed when she realized what the gesture meant. She had forgotten all about the panties.

"Well"

"I'm sorry," Jane looked stricken, "I forgot the panties."

"Forgot them?" her nail scraped Jane under the chin, "and just what the hell do you expect me to wear?" Frances was wearing a dark patterned casual dress the skirt at midknee. She lifted the hem and Jane saw that she wasn't wearing any panties; her furry cleft was matted down. Frances jerked Jane's arm around until she had the girl kneeling before her.

"So who is going to sop up all these juices," she twisted the arm cruelly, "is my little slut up to the task." As she said this she caught Jane's head in an awkward position at the fork of her torso. "Start licking, cunt."

Jane's pussy began to trickle as the woman had her way with her, humping her nose and face in her pussy canal. Jane's began lapping at the drippings with her tongue trying to clean this insatiable woman up, but the more she licked the more juices appeared, not to mention her own pussy which was leaking down her thigh. Frances humped a few more times and then sated let go of Jane's arm causing her to fall onto the floor.

"That's enough to take the edge off," she smiled down at Jane. "Now get those knickers off now and wipe up the rest of it." Jane quickly pulled her panties off and wiped the woman's legs down and up to her bush. "No panties for you today. I guess you'll just have to leave them here, and with that short dress. I wouldn't bend to far over," she chuckled, "You might give someone a show." Frances threw the panties at her. "Wipe your face you have my pussy all over it."

Jane began to feel herself losing control as she entered the room with a dozen women all chatting about doings and events, her pussy unencumbered by panties and wet from her encounter. If just one of these women were to shove their face into her box, she would be powerless to stop them. She tried to collect herself, but her panties had not so much gotten rid of any of the juices as to actually just spread them across her face, and with each breath the aroma was sending her deeper. Frances walked alongside her and quickly got a glass and something to eat and began socializing.

Claire came up to her, a little tipsy, and began to hug her than recoiled suddenly nervous and fidgety. God, she can smell it, thought Jane. She hurried to the bathroom to wash her face.


The party was moving along quite normally, but Jane knew it was just a matter of time before Frances would reveal her dirty little secret to the rest of the women. She knew she wasn't here as an invited guest and every little gesture, every touch from another woman although apparently innocent sent a slight sexual overtone to her pussy. She was speaking to Ms. Stanton, but her thoughts kept returning to what Frances had in store for her. Would she order her to strip and get on all fours for these women so that they could see her pussy glistening and wet? Or perhaps she would just throw her on the ground and fuck her face like she had done the previous morning?

"Are you paying attention, dear?" Ms. Stanton's hand rested on her knee. "I was asking you what your husband did for a living."

"I'm sorry," a slight tremor ran through her at the touch, "my mind was somewhere else at the moment." She couldn't tell if the woman smiled understandably or smirked at her arrogance. "Excuse me."

She saw Frances in her peripheral jerking her head for Jane to come over. Jane took her by the shoulders whispering conspiratorially, "Don't sit on my expensive couch, whore," she acted nonchalant, "I don't want you drooling your pussy juice all over my nice cushions. You can sit in the straight backed chair." She pointed towards a chair in the center of the room and Jane blushed beet red at the inference.

She noticed Claire eying her in a quizzical manner, as she went over to the chair to sit. The chair was too low and when she sat she could feel the hem of her skirt rising. She pushed down quickly with her hand. Humiliation washed over her as she imagined the women's eyes all glued to her pantyless crotch. She moved almost sidesaddle in the chair in an uncomfortable position. She looked over at Frances, who appeared to be laughing at Jane with her eyes. Her head bowed she spoke to no one for several minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.