The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 8: The Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Aftermath - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Anne Marie looked at herself through the mirror. Her black costume fitted her like a glove. Her whole appearance enhanced by her shoulder length blonde hair. She checked that her black silk stocking seams were straight, and now she thought. For the next few days, she must play the part of the grieving widow; at least in public. The telephone call this morning, had told her that her husband had died during the night. She was glad.

Last night with Tony had been absolutely fantastic. But she knew instinctively, that she had not yet won the battle. He was yet not hers, and he still belonged to Sarah, or, was there someone else she wondered? Tony came into the bedroom, still not fully dressed. She looked adoringly at him, gazing up into his eyes, then leaning on his shoulder, enjoying a cuddle she rested in his arms. She was just the right height, for her head to nest comfortably on his shoulder.

Tony thought she looked and felt very soft and feminine. He knew that he could be easily tempted by her. The feel of her in his arms, was highly disturbing. But he knew he had to save his energies for his next client. Anne-Marie loved the feel of him. It was odd she thought, how he made her body tremble. He had the knack of making her feel so much like a woman and so wanted. He bent down, his arms holding her tight as in his enthusiasm. he literally lifted her off her feet. Her mouth was there for kissing, offered to him without reservation, accepting his kiss, and kissing him back with a passion that had no boundaries. She felt his hands touching her body under her arms, and she could feel his warmth through the material of her blouse.

"Darling," She whispered " Can we meet later?

"Sorry sweetheart." Tony spoke quite firmly.

"I have to work, anyway Sarah may be back tonight, and she will want all your love. But you know darling, I will help you with the funeral arrangements, or anything else if I can."

He kissed her in a long gentle passionate kiss, before turning abruptly, he left the room to get dressed.

Arriving back at the Club, with Sally's car. Tony found Sandra was eagerly waiting for him. She looked lovely as always, Tony thought, as she hugged him to her. "How much did she pay you? She asked eagerly.

"Nothing yet." Tony replied. Showing her the morning paper.

"I had to make a fast exit."

The headline was very interesting indeed, and explained that a mystery woman had foiled the robbers, and disappeared without trace. The Police wanted her to come forward to help with their enquiries. "Did you see the lady?"

"Yes it was me. - I had to split, so I went home and stayed under cover for the night."

"What about Sally? Sandra asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her today yet, but I've still got her car."

"We'll sort her out later." She murmured, as she pulled him into her bedroom, her hand already unbuckling his belt, as she dragged him towards the bed.

"I've missed you:"

"It was only yesterday "He told her. As catching his hands, she dragged them to place on her breasts. "I would have loved to have seen you last night. I bet you really do make a pretty girl. Perhaps you can do it for me one day? I would like you to"

Ignoring her suggestion. As Sandra as always, managed to arouse his passion. They collapsed together on the bed, as Tony bent over her and Sandra felt his tongue explore her half open mouth. A delicious shiver trembled through her at the long, slow, quietly intimate contact. She looked up at him, he was devouring her with his eyes - that was the only way, Sandra could describe the way he was looking at her at that moment. She felt herself grow moist under his gaze. This is the man I'm supposed to be teaching she thought to herself. Instead he's teaching me.

"You are one very desirable woman, my darling. " Tony told her as he gazed down at her, realising that once again, she had obviously gone to special trouble with her dress for him that morning. She looked at him with a sort of pleased shock in her eyes. Bill had never told her she was desirable. All he had ever been interested in was his own pleasure. Now, she allowed him to sleep with other women she rarely saw him in the bedroom. His passion for filming the girls and Tony, were gradually tearing their relationship apart, especially as her affection for Tony had grown.

Sandra had lost count of the nights in the past, that she had lain awake, frustrated and unsatisfied with Bill and his selfish lovemaking,. While he snored by her side. But she already knew that Tony was different. She had started resenting him being hired out to the Club members, and hearing their rave reports. She did not want to share him with anyone else any more, somehow, she had to stop Bill's plan of selling the videos of Tony with the club members. At least she had persuaded him to wait a bit longer, before he put them on the market. But she knew that some samples had already been dispatched. It had been easier than she had thought possible, because Bill was obsessed with the idea of using two street girls to make a video with Tony. She knew that when that was done, nothing would stop him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.