The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 7: Anne Marie Wins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Anne Marie Wins - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

The party was well established, when Tony and Sally arrived. The hostess was a middle aged, but still quite attractive looking blonde lady, who kissed Sally on the cheek.

"Hello darling. Nice to see you, and who is this gorgeous creature?," As she spoke, she turned to Tony, holding out her two fingers for a nominal handshake.

"This is Toni, an old school friend. I've invited her to stay with me for a few days. It's a long time since we have seen each other, and we have a lot to catch up on." Turning to Tony, Sally said, but laughing as she spoke.

"This is Maureen - she'll fuck anything in trousers. So don't introduce her to any boyfriends you are fond of." As she spoke, Sally's eyes were twinkling mischievously, obviously pleased that Tony had not been discovered, and pleased that he was playing her game superbly, although he was having a little trouble with the high heels, she had provided for him.

So far, Tony had accepted her motive in bringing him here dressed like this. He soon realised that her plan could well work. It was not long before Sally made a point of introducing him to Roger her husband; a tall heavy looking man who was obviously already the worse for drink, and who was deliberately very rude to his wife. He leered openly at Tony, while his hand was surreptitiously having a little pinch at Tony's ass. He had obviously accepted, as had everyone else, that Tony was the female name.

"Tony is going to stay with me tonight, so you don't have to worry - as if you ever did, so I won't be on my own." Roger seemed to be too drunk to reply, he just wobbled and leered drunkenly as Sally moved away from him and taking Tony's arm whispered.

"Now you can see why I wanted you dressed as a girl. We won't see him until late tomorrow. He will spend the night playing cards, or off with some whore somewhere. Now having done my duty, and made an appearance, in about half an hour we can make our excuses, and slide away to a nice discreet little night club I know, and then home to bed ourselves. It will be just you and me my darling for the rest of the night."

Tony found he was actually enjoying himself, and found that as a new face, he was very much the centre of interest. Both amongst the men, who were usually quickly pulled away by their partners, or by the girls, who were keen to get to know more about this interesting new girl in town. Sally did well in shielding him from the more difficult enquiries and Tony quickly growing in confidence, was quietly pleased at how good he was. But soon Sally started edging him towards the door, saying her "Goodbyes" as she went, impatient to get him alone, and making excuses for their early departure. As slowly they made progress towards the exit...

They had just made their apologies to Maureen, and were about to leave, when the door burst open, and two masked men with shotguns burst into the room. Sally was thrust roughly to one side, by one of the men falling down on the floor.

"On the floor - come on everyone down, and take all your watches and jewellery off." As the one man spoke, his voice harsh and menacing, he grabbed Tony, swinging him in front of him. His elbow crooked tight round Tony's throat. Using, Tony as a shield, and as a steady for his shotgun which he was now swinging to rest on his shoulder, as it pointed at the room full of people. Tony quickly recognising an opportunity, as the gunman was briefly for a second was off balance; quickly bent forward, throwing his weight forward in a classic self defence move. The gunman taken by surprise and off balance, was thrown over his shoulder, hitting the floor with a bump.

The shotgun he was carrying went off, a light went out, and Tony was momentarily stunned by the explosion. The shot had hit the other gunman full in the face, who had now slumped to the floor screaming loudly. He had taken the full blast of both barrels at close range. The carpet and the people nearby were sprayed with blood. For a moment there was complete silence, then the chattering began as people ran towards them.

Toni lay still partially stunned, his brain was working frantically, and he could feel the stickiness of blood on his clothes and his hands and face. As people came to their senses,, some of the women started crying and screaming. While the men caught hold of the one gunman who lay stunned on the floor where Tony had thrown him. Everyone now started to crowd around Tony, congratulating him for being so brave; but Tony thinking quickly, soon realised the implications for him, and Sally when the Police arrived on the scene. Tony now pretended to be violently sick, and shocked, as he dragged Sally quite roughly towards the ladies room.

"Give me your car keys quick." Tony told her.

"I've got to get away and get out of these clothes. Just bluff, and say you don't know where I live, when the police come, and you are questioned. I'll return your car tomorrow, otherwise both our covers will be blown." Tony drove home in Sally's car, carefull to stay within the speed limit not to attract attention. His mind working overtime, as he thought about the possible implications of the shooting. He was glad that Sarah was away, which removed the most important complication. He quickly showered and cleaned his make up off, and changed into his dressing gown. He had just finished, when the door bell rang.

Standing in the doorway was a furious Anne- Marie. "You've got a fucking girl in here.!!"

She shouted in a terrible rage, her face contorted and tears running down her face, as she pummelled him violently on the chest.

"I saw her get out of that car outside. You won't fuck me, but you will fuck any casual slut you bring home. What's wrong with me?" Anne Marie was obviously very emotional, as Tony quickly realised in a flash, that with a bit of luck she could be his perfect alibi, if he ever needed one. He carefully put his arm around her preventing the punch she aimed at him from landing.

" Hey, hey, You've got it all wrong sweetheart, come in and have a look round for yourself." As he gently pulled her into the house.

"Go on, look carefully, you know your way around." Tony told her as he realised his luck.

"Look anywhere you like." Anne Marie still holding his hand, had now calmed down a bit. He could see that she was struggling to control her feelings.

"Oh I'm so sorry darling I've made a fool of myself haven't I?."

She cried, as she rested her head on his shoulders, appreciating that somehow she had been wrong.

"Can I stop with you tonight please Tony?"

"I love you so much and I'm sorry I'm so jealous."

She pleaded, as she rubbed her body provocatively against his Tony looked into her eyes, still shining with tears as they gazed hopefully at him. The naked lust was there, as he had remembered it from this morning, but now the hatred was gone. He vaguely remembered his previous feelings of disloyalty towards Sarah, but now for some reason he also remembered what Anne-Marie had said.

"She only likes girls." Somehow it didn't matter any more about Sarah, He needed an alibi, and Anne Marie could provide it for him, anyway, her body rubbing against his was bringing a strong reaction. He could not deny her attraction. He looked at his watch, as these thoughts ran through his mind. He saw that it was now close to midnight, but he told her.

"It's only ten o clock darling, the night is young, surely you're not tired yet?"

"Let's have a drink first and then you can sleep in Sarah's room tonight."

She looked up at him, at first she was inclined to react angrily, then she smiled as she saw his eyes smiling down cheekily at her. As she did so her hand inquisitively searched under his dressing gown to find his hardness waiting for her.

"You rotten bastard." She shouted, her face lighting up, as she playfully started pummelling his chest. "You know what I want - and darling it's what you want as well, if you are perfectly honest."

She threw her arms round his neck, covering his mouth with sloppy kisses. After a minute she pulled away, and slipped her hand under his dressing gown again to feel his cock.

"You see you can not deny now that you fancy me, now can you?" Tony stood there looking at her, he smiled back at her.

"No, you're right, you've caught me out. My cock never ever tells a lie." Anne Marie looked at him. She could hardly believe this was coming true. She had wanted Tony ever since he and Sarah had moved in to the house. Now all her dreams seemed as though they were coming true.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.