The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 6: Tony Becomes a Girl for the Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tony Becomes a Girl for the Night - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Tony opened the door to the main bedroom. Sally was waiting for him. Her eyes lit up, as Tony with a broad smile of welcome on his face strode across the room taking her into his arms. Lifting her off her feet, as he kissed her. The smell of her perfume filled his nostrils; the feel of her body as he took her in his arms, had brought him once again to instant hardness, despite his morning exertions with Anne-Marie and Sandra. Sally was by any standard a very attractive young lady. She was only about 5' .4" tall, perhaps only slightly shorter than Tony, with brownish coloured hair, cut in a long page boy style. She had lovely blue eyes, that always seemed to be smiling. Sally was pleased when Tony gathered her in his arms and held her. It was as if they had been lovers for years, instead of the few short weeks since they had first met.

"How are you darling?" Tony whispered into her ear, as he nuzzled her affectionately, determined as always, that he would make this as easy as possible for her. From past experience Tony knew that Sally was always a bit nervous for the first few minutes of their meetings.

"I'm all right now you're here."

"Do you want to go to bed now.?" Tony asked. "Because I would like to very much. I've been thinking about meeting you all day and I'm very impatient."

"Oh yes please." She responded with enthusiasm, her shyness disappearing fast as now she led him towards the bed.

Her eagerness apparent, as they both quickly discarded their clothes on the floor. In the adjoining room, Sandra was sitting watching them on the video. Her face full of interest. Her body now wracked with jealousy, as she remembered their session earlier in the day. She was wishing that she could drive Sally away and take her place.

"We've got a winner here Bill. He looks good, and the girls just love him." She forced the words out of her mouth with great difficulty.

Bill nodded. "It's a pity that we may lose him soon. We have some girls coming from America and they want him to make some films for them over there."

"No way." Sandra responded fiercely, despair filling her at the thought of losing him.

"Yes. The Americans may be willing to pay big bucks for him, but if we let them have him for a couple of months, then bring him back again, we can still make the best use of him." Bill retorted.

Bill laughed at her despair. "Now we have the videos, we can let him go easily. I think it's fair to say that he will perform to order for the Americans for a long time yet, and they will pay us really well for him. They have some special clubs, which provide studs for desperate women, and they pay really well. I wish I had half his stamina, but never mind. As the Video's hit the market he will be infamous, or notorious, whichever way you look at it. But my darling Sandra I know that you are only interested because you want him for yourself."

She looked at Bill with contempt. Increasingly she was sure that her life did not include him. As increasingly her thoughts and plans for the future, lay with the man on the screen. He was, she realised the most important man in her life now. She was beginning to regret letting the other girls have him. Although she was older than him, she had to admit that she loved him so much, that it hurt her to see him with other women. Somehow she had to stop Bill.

"You release those on the market too soon, and you could have some very nasty surprises."

"In what way? " Bill asked.

"Keri's husband for a start, is a nasty piece of work. If his boys get hold of us, we are in big big trouble. "Don't worry about that. I've got some girls lined up, that can make some very commercial films with Tony before he goes to America. We can leave Keri out of it."

"That is not in the bargain we made with him." Sandra told Bill.

"That's not fair."

" He will just have to be told what to do, or else. - Now shut up - let's watch." Bill retorted angrily, as his eyes watched the screen intently.

"And by the way - you need to encourage the girls to use the club not their homes, I can not make films in their houses. I also need to see him fuck some ass. Your ass would be a good start."

Sandra was not averse to anal sex, but Bill made it sound so crude, and she looked at him with contempt in her eyes. Sally was stretched out next to Tony. Her arm lay casually over his naked body. Her other hand reached down to his crotch feeling his hardness, and just pinching the tip of his penis with her finger. She lay her head on his shoulder, looking into his eyes, totally relaxed, as she played idly with his scrotum. Her warm lithe young body just touching him, with one leg wrapped over his. Sally enjoyed having sex with Tony; she particularly enjoyed being able to take her time, and enjoy the feel of his hands running over her body, as a prelude to making love to her.

She particularly liked the fact that he made her feel good about herself, and that his love making was more like an act of worship; rather than the pure lust she had suffered from her husband in the past few years. Tony seemed to have the ability of knowing just what she wanted, and how she wanted to be treated. Sally rolled on top of him. Her lips joining his. As she did, she placed his penis between her legs, so that it was just rubbing gently against her pubic hairs. She kissed him in a long slow passionate kiss that lasted for minutes, as her hips rolled her shaved pubic area gently against his cock. She felt just like a cat with a bowl of cream, as she ran her fingers through his hair, and she enjoyed the feeling of his smooth muscular body tensing underneath her.

She knew that her closeness to him, was stimulating him. She also liked the way he hugged her. Holding her tight; not too tight, but just tight enough so that her nipples dug into him without hurting. She could see him grind his teeth, as turning round she lay on his stomach, sliding down to take the tip of his cock in her mouth. Sally, now full of confidence, was enjoying the torment she knew she was giving him. She leaned forward, taking as much of him as she could in her mouth, wrapping her tongue round his length, to lick him, and using her lips to massage the outside, as she moved her head slowly up and down his length.

She held him carefully with her hand, as he was too big to take all of him in her mouth at once. She could hear his heavy breathing, and the long tormented moans that passed his lips, which encouraged her in her efforts. She cupped his scrotum with her other hand squeezing it very gently. She felt his tongue eagerly searching for her clitoris, probing gently until it found what it was looking for. The sensation ran through her body just like an electric shock, making every nerve tingle, as she groaned in delicious agony. She could not take very much more. Enough was enough she thought; as getting up on her knees she straddled him, holding his cock she placed it so that it rubbed up and down the front of her belly for a few minutes. The damp coldness as it touched her was exhilarating. She wanted to savour his body again, before she put him inside her. Before she allowed him to release her from her own long abstinence of three days, since they had last met. She could already feel her juices running out of her, over him and down on to the bed clothes.

Tony pleaded with her. "Please no more Sally. I can't take much more"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.